Author Topic: WTF!!! A Federal Judge just shows up unannounced in the hospital?  (Read 2507 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
I do some crim law - I have NEVER EVER had a case where a judge not assigned to a case or arraignment part show up to the location of a detained suspect to protect his rights unannounced like this.

But keep supporting thr statist bullshit.   You would have been theperfect Nazi in 1930's Germany

I'm handicapped with the experience you seem to lack. When a prisoner is hospitalized for any length of time a magistrate (that's a judge) is brought to the hospital room to magistrate them so that the prisoner can be exchanged from the police responsibility to the jailer responsibility. Here it happens probably twice a week. I don't really understand all the hoopla about it.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

I'm handicapped with the experience you seem to lack. When a prisoner is hospitalized for any length of time a magistrate (that's a judge) is brought to the hospital room to magistrate them so that the prisoner can be exchanged from the police responsibility to the jailer responsibility. Here it happens probably twice a week. I don't really understand all the hoopla about it.   

I am not even a liberal type person, but this really is total nonsense by the police state.   

You either read him his rights from the get go or you do not.  The idea that judge shows up in the hospital unannounced and reads the rights is beyond absird to me 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
I am not even a liberal type person, but this really is total nonsense by the police state.   

You either read him his rights from the get go or you do not.  The idea that judge shows up in the hospital unannounced and reads the rights is beyond absird to me 

And, makes sense to me. It is likely he was summoned. I've never had a judge just take it upon themselves to show up. And I want to apologize for my prior comments to you. They were rude and uncalled for. Sorry. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Re: WTF!!! A Federal Judge just shows up unannounced in the hospital?
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2013, 07:15:48 PM »
You are utterly full of shit and the reason why i utterly detest most cops.  You lie! 

Indeed he does.  And often.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
And, makes sense to me. It is likely he was summoned. I've never had a judge just take it upon themselves to show up. And I want to apologize for my prior comments to you. They were rude and uncalled for. Sorry. 

I have NEVER seen a judge take it upon himself to show up to the place of interrogation or detainment like this.   NEVER. 

You know and i know that in 99.9% of cases the police make an arrest pursuant to the penal code, notify the DA of a Felony or Misdemenor arrest, do an intake, place the matter on the arraignment docket pursuant to the criminal complaint, and then put it on the docket for arraignment for the charges pled.   

The idea that the magistrate, not thr defense counsel, shows up to protect the rights of the accused unannounced is almost never done. 

Be honest bro.  Stop the bs.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
why is this so shocking
the kid is an American citizen being charged with a crime

I'm just surprised they didn't ship him off to another country to be tortured, or hide him away at Guantanamo without trial.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2013, 03:47:51 AM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/04/judge-marianne-bowler-who-mirandized-boston-bomber-has-ties-to-muslim-countries

FrontPageMag has the following to report:

Judge Bowler has some interesting international connections. She is a member of the Member of the International Judicial Relations Committee of the Judicial Conference of the United States.

Apparently in that capacity, she visited and spoke on legal issues at a number of Muslim countries, becoming the first female judge to speak in Kuwait, appearing also in Egypt and in the United Arab Emirates.

Oddly enough, aside from a visit to the US embassy in Belgrade, those are the only international appearances that she lists and they all take place in Muslim countries.

While Islamic infiltration of our political system is well known, the infiltration of our legal system is less well known, but operates within similar parameters with foreign contacts being made. There is no way of knowing how much Bowler has been influenced by her connections with the legal and political systems of the Muslim world, but it is telling that her international judicial relations appear to begin and end with the Muslim world.

Read more here.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2013, 05:57:40 AM »
Moooslims sympathizers have inflitrated our legal system.

That judge is a traitor and she should be investigated closely to see if there is something that can be found in order to remove her from that position. She is a disgrace.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
You are utterly full of shit and the reason why i utterly detest most cops.  You lie! 

Because you are unaware of a process doesn't mean I'm lying about it. Ask some of your criminal attorney friends next time you're at the coffee shop before one of your big cases.

Skip, you're backing the wrong horse my friend. Judges magistrate arrested suspects that will be staying in a hospital for more than the "treated and released" cases all the time.   

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2013, 06:20:43 AM »

Indeed he does.  And often.

Skip, ask your brother, assuming he is a cop in a decent sized city, and assuming he doesn't lie like the rest of us cops, and assuming he is sober at the time because we're all drunks,   what the process is if one of his fellow officers arrests a suspect for a violent crime and the subject will be hospitalized for any length of time. Here, we contact a judge who either we transport to the hospital or the jailers will as the suspect becomes the jails responsibility the moment the person is magistrated. Otherwise we have officers tied up guarding the prisoner until he is released from the hospital.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2013, 06:23:01 AM »
Skip, ask your brother, assuming he is a cop in a decent sized city, and assuming he doesn't lie like the rest of us cops, and assuming he is sober at the time because we're all drunks,   what the process is if one of his fellow officers arrests a suspect for a violent crime and the subject will be hospitalized for any length of time. Here, we contact a judge who either we transport to the hospital or the jailers will as the suspect becomes the jails responsibility the moment the person is magistrated. Otherwise we have officers tied up guarding the prisoner until he is released from the hospital.

The guy was transferred this morning to prison.  So much for that theory.   ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2013, 06:35:58 AM »
When I was arrested, I was dressed in black
They threw me on a freight train and hauled me back
Had no friend who'd go my bail
They stuck my dried-up carcass in that county jail

Early next mornin', 'round half past nine
I saw the sheriff comin' down the line
That sheriff yelled as he cleared his throat
Said, "Come on you dirty hack into the district court"

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2013, 06:49:08 AM »
The guy was transferred this morning to prison.  So much for that theory.   ::)

Not at all

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2013, 06:52:19 AM »
Not at all

The guy was seen on video coming out of the boat on his own. 

We are being sold a complete fairy tale by the police and govt on this cover up for their failures and incompetence in this. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2013, 06:55:13 AM »

We are being sold a complete fairy tale by the police and govt on this cover up for their failures and incompetence in this. 

Keep tellin yourself that..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2013, 06:58:35 AM »

man, with the obama admin, this has been the case every fcking time.  every time.  going back to the pirates and bin laden. 

and while you might call me a kneepadder, i have been the FIRST one to call bullshit on everything he's put out.  Even when getbiggers called me an ass for "doubting the OBL story..."

when it sounds too perfect, IT IS.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2013, 07:20:59 AM »
Government of Kuwait, Kuwait City (1997‐first US woman judge to speak in
 Kuwait

Government of Egypt (2012)‐presentation on enforcement of foreign court
 orders in cross border financial investigations, presentations before
 the Court of Cassation and Cairo University Law School

Judicial Institute of the United Arab Emirates(UAE) at Sharjah (2011)‐presentation
 on copyright and trademark law

She gave a talk to the government of Egypt in 2012? The Muslim Brotherhood?

Yeah -NOTHING STRANGE HEAR!

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2013, 05:16:22 PM »
Because you are unaware of a process doesn't mean I'm lying about it. Ask some of your criminal attorney friends next time you're at the coffee shop before one of your big cases.

Skip, you're backing the wrong horse my friend. Judges magistrate arrested suspects that will be staying in a hospital for more than the "treated and released" cases all the time.   

You hitting the pipe again Agnostic?

How could I be backing the wrong horse when I haven't said you are lying here?  I was just agreeing that you do lie.

As for this, I don't know if you're being honest here or not.  And, I don't care. 

If a judge goes to the hospital or stays in a court room, it makes no difference to me as long as the person is being treated fairly.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2013, 05:27:11 PM »

Once again, I don't care.

And as for the 'all' cops crap, just more made up bullshit from you...which is becoming rather typical.

Since you like to lie...let me help you clear things up.

I have no problem with the force they used to apprehend the guy.  Even if he didn't have a gun, they could reasonably believe he had bombs to throw.  I have great concern about people giving up their liberty for a 'little' and I mean a 'little' security.  I don't give two fucks about where the judge 'magistrates' from.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2013, 04:58:56 AM »

Once again, I don't care.

And as for the 'all' cops crap, just more made up bullshit from you...which is becoming rather typical.

Since you like to lie...let me help you clear things up.

I have no problem with the force they used to apprehend the guy.  Even if he didn't have a gun, they could reasonably believe he had bombs to throw.  I have great concern about people giving up their liberty for a 'little' and I mean a 'little' security.  I don't give two fucks about where the judge 'magistrates' from.

Skip, please stop your lying.. it really is out of control 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2013, 05:56:28 AM »
Skip, please stop your lying.. it really is out of control 

Stellar comeback.  ::)