Author Topic: Cswol doing 55 x 225 at the gym - video  (Read 38806 times)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Re: cswol doing 55 x 225 at the gym video
« Reply #400 on: May 07, 2013, 05:11:58 AM »
I knew this was coming - when he originally claimed this stuff, he said as much (that he doesn't do full reps).

cswol

Forget this 220 stuff.

Post a video of you doing a full rep on 405.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #401 on: May 07, 2013, 05:21:24 AM »
I knew this was coming - when he originally claimed this stuff, he said as much (that he doesn't do full reps).

cswol

Forget this 220 stuff.

Post a video of you doing a full rep on 405.

After this travesty I'd hesitate to believe he can do 405 properly in ANY exercise.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #402 on: May 07, 2013, 05:26:14 AM »
C-Whale in past competitions.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #403 on: May 07, 2013, 05:29:24 AM »
I bet people in the gym were like, "maybe they are filming this to put on Youtube to teach how not to bench press".
'Can anyone tell me what cswol was doing wrong?'   

'Not all at once. Hands, please.'

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #404 on: May 07, 2013, 05:30:07 AM »

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: May 07, 2013, 05:31:33 AM »
I bet people in the gym were like, "maybe they are filming this to put on Youtube to teach how not to bench press".

Hahaha yes, they thought it was Vitalyzdtv in a fat suit doing "Do you even shit bro?" Part 1  ;D

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #406 on: May 07, 2013, 06:06:47 AM »
you know some of you on getbig need a reality check, just because your 10% bodyfat doesnt mean your big, it doesnt mean you have a good physique, it doesnt mean your strong, it doesnt mean you can lift, all it means is that you skinny, period, so why your over there testing your bodyfat and working your abs, im gonna be over there benching 225 for 60 reps no stopping, im gonna be curling 225, doing lat pulls with 400, and other shit, so when i tell you its your turn to lift your bodyfat aint gonna be lifting the shit for ya, so im gonna sit there and hear all these excuse as to why you cant lift shit, and im gonna procede to tell you i really appreciate your enthusiasm but in the factual reality scheme of things, you just aint got it, like ya think, like ya say typing from behind a computer screen on a keyboard, bottom line, stick to doing pilates and bitchmode workouts.

It wasn't very long ago you said you could do 60 reps on 225. LOL. Maybe three of those reps would count. The rest were less than half reps and that crap at the end where you were "repping" the bar for maybe a two inch range of motion.
S

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #407 on: May 07, 2013, 06:19:18 AM »
C-Whale in past competitions.

Sorry, unaware. Is this really him? Honestly?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #408 on: May 07, 2013, 06:24:18 AM »
My dumb ass actually thought he might have a shot at it.

I see guys like this in the gym - hanging on the "something" that's actually useless.  A guy at my gym does swol-reps like that on the bench, and then always gets up and complains about his shoulder.  I asked him why he doesn't stop benching for a few months, and he said he "doesn't want to lose it".  Lose what?   A bunch of half reps?

Do 5 sets of 12 properly if you have to do this.  Nobody else in the gym cares.
Y

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #409 on: May 07, 2013, 06:31:03 AM »
I just watched 225 x a legit 3 reps

you have to lock out to call it a rep surely- oh and touch the chest

laughably shit form

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: May 07, 2013, 06:34:39 AM »
I just watched 225 x a legit 3 reps

you have to lock out to call it a rep surely- oh and touch the chest

laughably shit form

The second half was hilarious  ;D

Looked like he was having a 3 inch epeleptic fit

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #411 on: May 07, 2013, 06:40:06 AM »
the equivalent of a 3 inch squat-

a waste of time, effort and ligaments

I like the irony in keeping his feet up so 'it won't look like i am cheating'

;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #413 on: May 07, 2013, 07:03:46 AM »
By the way

I remember cswole talking about his hardcore lifting lifestyle, how great it is to be a powerfull man, that is big ( *fat* ) but lifts heavy and doesnt care about abs like all the other *fags*

Turns out he cant even do 3x 225lbs, holding serious amounts of water and fat and loose skin, is injured from his "hardcore" training, while having the most bloated face Ive ever seen in my whole life

You have a body left with zero functionality, ugly as hell too

This is the reality

Somebody needs to stop him before he kills himself

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #414 on: May 07, 2013, 07:06:38 AM »
By the way

I remember cswole talking about his hardcore lifting lifestyle, how great it is to be a powerfull man, that is big ( *fat* ) but lifts heavy and doesnt care about abs like all the other *fags*

Turns out he cant even do 3x 225lbs, holding serious amounts of water and fat and loose skin, is injured from his "hardcore" training, while having the most bloated face Ive ever seen in my whole life

You have a body left with zero functionality, ugly as hell too

This is the reality

Somebody needs to stop him before he kills himself
His wife is the only one that can stop him...

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #415 on: May 07, 2013, 07:27:12 AM »
His wife is the only one that can stop him...
... because she's probably stronger than him.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: cswol wanted me to video him doing 225 x 55
« Reply #416 on: May 07, 2013, 07:30:28 AM »
You sound like a fucking parrot now. Just shut up and quit blaming your age.

CSwole did fine....he didn't do what he promised or what was expected but for a fat bloated dying fuck it wasn't half assed bad. Stop with the "we". We care about CSwole in this thread....not you.

DA 2.0 didnt do fine.  He failed miserably.  The only reason the video was posted is because of Arce.  Arce has honor. Cswol wouldn't have posted that video on his own.  Or maybe he would have.  He just might be delusional enough to believe those reps were legit. 
A

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #417 on: May 07, 2013, 07:34:27 AM »
That's how it should be done

anabolichalo approved,,

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #418 on: May 07, 2013, 09:04:45 AM »
actually that rep range is the range in which i feel the best at, the pump, the results the overall feel of the pump, i quit performing conventional touch the chest bench years ago, i always refrain from touching the chest because it takes the tension off the muscle impeding growth and pump, ct fletcher talks about how all you mcsquared dumb bitch muthafuckers must not know what the fuck your talking about because some of the biggest muthafuckers in the world and out of the penitentiary use partial reps, i found as i grew older that conventional touch the chest bench didnt result the growth and pump partial reps do, im not going to change how i do bench ct fletcher talks about this here in this video here
i will stick with what gives me the best pump and results, for me personally the touch the chest conventional way eventually became phased out of my training because i found more results in doing the partial reps, you can see my first rep i almost touch the chest and from there i digress from getting close to the chest, this is all due to the feeling i have internally as im doing the set based on pump and tension, like ct fletcher says that conventional wrap your kness and touch the chest bullshit isnt the key to getting huge, some of the biggest muthafuckers in the world use partial reps, thats what has worked for me.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #419 on: May 07, 2013, 09:06:32 AM »
havent you embarassed yourself enough already you delusional fat fuck?

TPs Kidney

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Team "Marshel"
« Reply #420 on: May 07, 2013, 09:11:41 AM »
havent you embarassed yourself enough already you delusional fat fuck?

well said
he needs to get his shit together, he is a disaster, physically and mentally

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: May 07, 2013, 09:12:26 AM »
actually that rep range is the range in which i feel the best at, the pump, the results the overall feel of the pump, i quit performing conventional touch the chest bench years ago, i always refrain from touching the chest because it takes the tension off the muscle impeding growth and pump, ct fletcher talks about how all you mcsquared dumb bitch muthafuckers must not know what the fuck your talking about because some of the biggest muthafuckers in the world and out of the penitentiary use partial reps, i found as i grew older that conventional touch the chest bench didnt result the growth and pump partial reps do, im not going to change how i do bench ct fletcher talks about this here in this video here
i will stick with what gives me the best pump and results, for me personally the touch the chest conventional way eventually became phased out of my training because i found more results in doing the partial reps, you can see my first rep i almost touch the chest and from there i digress from getting close to the chest, this is all due to the feeling i have internally as im doing the set based on pump and tension, like ct fletcher says that conventional wrap your kness and touch the chest bullshit isnt the key to getting huge, some of the biggest muthafuckers in the world use partial reps, thats what has worked for me.

mel

(1/3 rep of meltdown)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #422 on: May 07, 2013, 09:14:53 AM »
come on down to the gym and back up your comments i know i will shut you down, arce was at the gym he will tell you im still big as fuck and still doin it, im not ashamed of anything i do, im still 275 huge, partial reps are what builds size and strength, thats what a real muthafucka does, all i see you doing is typing on a keypad behind a internet screen.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #423 on: May 07, 2013, 09:22:52 AM »

at 39 - IMHO, going on 38 tommorow myself - time to focus on overal health a little more no? 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #424 on: May 07, 2013, 09:26:10 AM »
come on down to the gym and back up your comments i know i will shut you down, arce was at the gym he will tell you im still big as fuck and still doin it, im not ashamed of anything i do, im still 275 huge, partial reps are what builds size and strength, thats what a real muthafucka does, all i see you doing is typing on a keypad behind a internet screen.
You keep saying you are sticking to what works. Look in the mirror, it aint working.