Author Topic: "Evil" is a stronger force than "Good"?  (Read 10479 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: "Evil" is a stronger force than "Good"?
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2013, 06:27:27 PM »
All good people have to do, is be consistent, yet many times nobody really gives a damn about how good you are. And evil people often run over good folks like a Mack truck hitting a deer...
Good people are often exploited, far more than evil people are pursecuted. 

All evil people have to worry about is a few good people standing up to them...but usually evil people tend to get their way for awhile, how ever long...
They tend to enjoy the riches, the pleasures of world...yet good people are content with the scraps.
Look at the governments of today's world---one could say each one is a hotbed of subversive evil.

Are there degrees of evilness and goodness? And where do they cross?

As someone I know once said to me, "Active evil is more powerful than passive good."

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2013, 06:28:10 PM »
As someone I know once said to me, "Active evil is more powerful than passive good."
Amen.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2013, 06:28:24 PM »
happiness is irrelevant ???

if you really feel that way then i feel sorry for you dude
Happiness is similar to growing a garden.  You have to choose the right location, then cultivate and fertilise the soil, plant viable seeds for the right season, regularly weed the garden, eliminate pests and disease, and pray for rain, sun and no severe weather.  So although we play a part in the cultivation of the garden, there are too many outside variables that can destroy it.  In other words, there is no guarantees to happiness in life, there are just too many outside forces that can steal it away from you.  Best to develop a stoical attitude that sees you ride securely through stormy waters, accept the ups and downs and come to terms with your own death. JMO
V

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2013, 06:28:39 PM »
Earth is the devil's playground.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2013, 06:30:58 PM »
All I see is just working, busting up fine hoes, being nice to people top 3. Then variations to the rest.

thats all , its worth enjoying and perserving at all costs thats all you have

instead of being nice to people i just like to be brutally honest and try to humor them, my being honest will turn people off but my humor can bring them back, to me thats the most logical way to coordinate my actions it betters people and is contagious in a good way

that crack head "friend" of mine whom i havent talked to in months would rather me just be "nice"
that dude gets madly offended when im honest wich includes lecturing, the humor doesnt work because my lecturings can be brutal  :D,
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2013, 06:31:10 PM »
cut me some slack jack

life is what your day consists of
i may have left out taking a shit and leaving a piss
and eating
then you have
working
and inserting your mushroom tip
then if your honest or dishonest

thats all life is. its worth prolonging, the risk of ignoring the boundaries you are contained in could mean trouble
I still have no idea what you are banging on about.  But your philosophy seems to be working for you, so that's all that matters I suppose.
V

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2013, 06:36:54 PM »
I still have no idea what you are banging on about.  But your philosophy seems to be working for you, so that's all that matters I suppose.

parker is saying evil is a stronger force than good

im saying what ails me is what is life: eating, shitting, working , insert , sleep

the what is even or good has to be left to the mathmeticians

some of the evil you see might actually be saving your life, or happening there so its not happening to you here

as odd as life is it must be explored in odd entanglements
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2013, 06:41:50 PM »
thats all , its worth enjoying and perserving at all costs thats all you have

instead of being nice to people i just like to be brutally honest and try to humor them, my being honest will turn people off but my humor can bring them back, to me thats the most logical way to coordinate my actions it betters people and is contagious in a good way

that crack head "friend" of mine whom i havent talked to in months would rather me just be "nice"
that dude gets madly offended when im honest wich includes lecturing, the humor doesnt work because my lecturings can be brutal  :D,
Exactly. Addicts don't like honesy most blame their addiction on someone else, instead of looking at themselves. I gave out some change today at the gas station.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2013, 06:42:37 PM »
parker is saying evil is a stronger force than good

im saying what ails me is what is life: eating, shitting, working , insert , sleep

the what is even or good has to be left to the mathmeticians

some of the evil you see might actually be saving your life, or happening there so its not happening to you here

as odd as life is it must be explored in odd entanglements
Let me see if I understand.  So learning the best way to live is of current importance to you and the deeper questions of ethics and morality are better left to science  and even though evil appears to be a negative force, it may well be a balancing force and even do the world some good.  Like taking bad tasting medicine to eliminate an illness.
V

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2013, 07:04:42 PM »
Hershell Walker had multiple personalities, were some evil and some nice?

one was natural and one was juiced to the gills

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2013, 07:06:39 PM »
hapiness at all cost is a bullshit ideology of our modern wicked times, we re not meant to be "constantly" happy, life is about more than that, fact is to be happy and deserve things you have to bust your ass first. It's just impossible to always be happy, but it's easier for people who were loved by their parents and raised at the top of the pyramid instead of its bottom or even middle. These people grow happy and fulfiled, and somehow motivate others to follow their lead, while losers always follow losers. As you reach your 30s you figure that most people who whine all day long do so because they re unhappy with their own mistakes and problems they simply cant get over. Everything and everyone is always exactly where it should be.
A little autobiographical there, don`t you think Raymond?  ;)

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2013, 07:32:59 PM »
who decided whats good and whats evil?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2013, 07:35:00 PM »
I'm the decidor.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2013, 07:42:30 PM »
what it all boils down to is the karma inflicted upon wich vessel you wish to inject your mushroom tip into at the end of the day, this karma will be the drama that shapes your persona, the karma is then tallied at end of life

this is the fate of normal people

Karma is bullshit, Johnny.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2013, 07:57:22 PM »
A man ought to do what he think's is right - John Wayne

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2013, 08:02:37 PM »
The strongest proof for good is that humans evolved with communal traits and empathy. The psychopaths either died out or were relegated to a tiny % of the genetic population.

Of course that tiny % of evil might make a comeback thanks to their use of technology to enslave the rest of us.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2013, 08:31:51 PM »

What God?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2013, 08:33:07 PM »
Karma is bullshit, Johnny.

karma is forseeable and unseen as well . its inherent force in built within this matrix somehow, and probably doesnt need a god to eforce it , since the plan is implemented so well
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2013, 08:34:08 PM »

What God?
that little feller died so 5 white man can live  :-X
A

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2013, 09:02:04 PM »

What God?

Don't blame God for what man does for even when man does something in the "name of God", he does it for himself.  If what we believe of God is true, He "needs" nothing from us.  Men do wrong for their own sake, for their own desires.

Could God have stopped it from happening?  I suppose so. But then so could the men who did the deed.  People are always looking for an excuse for their behavior and in the end you cannot stand before your creator and say, "I was told to do thus", or "I had no choice but to do as I was told".

Of course by the tone of your words and the context in which they are stated it appears that you believe in nothing, i.e., are an Atheist.  In accordance with that point of view you should not even have included "God"  in your post save sarcastically, which is exactly what you did.

We are responsible for ourselves.  Even the smartest Atheist I ever personally knew recognized that truth.  Why this simple fact escapes you is not beyond me.  Nor you.

Be well.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2013, 09:03:24 PM »
  Again I ask... What God?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2013, 09:11:28 PM »
  Again I ask... What God?

"Sigh"... Deep thoughts, there eh?

I suppose I should condense my thoughts for you in an attempt to make it easy.  Here goes -

Men do naughty things because men want to take that which other men have, up to and including their freedom and thier lives.  The honest truth of whether or not there is a "God" will only be answered upon our individual deaths.

Try not to bore us all to a premature one.

As you say, again.  Be well.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2013, 09:32:36 PM »
  Thank you Scott.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2013, 09:43:07 PM »
good post, good question.  Notice how evil gets rewarded over good too...  We watch business/financial practices happen all the time in the world where it's very obvious those seeking to profit didn't give a rats ass about the ramifications their plan, product or scheme would have on other people.  They do it because they can and they beat other people to it and they don't give a fuck who gets trampled or ruined in the process.  A person or business who spends time considering in sincerity how (what they want to do will effect others) is a model for disaster because the people who don't give a rat's ass about others are the ones who exploit every avenue and leave the good guy who cared about his actions in the dust wondering WTF just happened.

No idea where evil crosses good, I just know evil usually wins.
Exactly...so, these people, businesses, corp, are rewarded day in and day out, and many use unscrupulous business tactics. And what's even ironic is when these people who do this have the same thing done to them, and then they whine and complain. What's that, oh "do unto others, as you wish others to do unto you"?

As E-kul had eluded to, "Evil" people tend to take more risks in doing harm unto others, because they care not about the retribution or reprocussions of their actions. Whereas good people, do care about them.
So, i guess it must be said, that if one has to deal with people who are "evil", on emust adopt the mentality of "it takes a devil to beat a devil"....

But, where does that path take one? Will it be a sort of "the road to hell is often paved by good intentions"?  

"

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2013, 09:56:30 PM »
The strongest proof for good is that humans evolved with communal traits and empathy. The psychopaths either died out or were relegated to a tiny % of the genetic population.

Of course that tiny % of evil might make a comeback thanks to their use of technology to enslave the rest of us.

Its estimated that 1 out of 24 people are sociopaths...That's a shitload of humans who don't have the ability to have empathy. And those mofos are running the matrix.