Author Topic: Your experience with GH?  (Read 10738 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Your experience with GH?
« on: April 28, 2013, 07:42:25 AM »
Post your experiences with it, not that cheap shit from china but real legit GH

My plan was legit pharma GH, 5 IU post workout 3x a week x 12-16 weeks..  That seems to be the new trend with GH

Many call it the GH blast and state it yields much better gains than the daily dosing.

But has anyone tried something like that???  Post ur GH experiences
you are gay.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: Your experience with GH?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 07:44:16 AM »
it can grow the feet and cranium

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 10:16:09 AM »
My plan 'soon' is... to run hyges 4iu EOD... for cost effective reasons... I also read that EOD seemed to work better (at those 'lower' doses) than ED in certain studies (although those were more like 1-2iu if i recall for ppl with stunted growth and stuff)

Frickin HGH needs to go down in prices why is it still expensive..

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2013, 03:17:22 PM »
it can grow the feet and cranium

Not seen in the short blast cycles...   From what I read there were no sides when doing a blast cycle,

But again, has anyone got experience with real pharm grade GH? 
you are gay.

ipusalabs

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2013, 12:59:29 PM »
OK list of GH I have tried blue tops, Jins, Real Hyge with serial numbers....  
Conclusion?  For the most part they are all the same if you get some real blue tops (uhmmm currently in stock..lol)  they are just as good as the hyge I used..  Honestly at 4IU you will get very little bodybuilding benefit. I would say at (8iu for Hyge) and 10iu and up is the only way see any results and you have to run it for 9 months or longer hello going broke! so if you think $400 (international) for a kit of 200iu Hyge is a good deal? not really that's like 20 days were talking like 9 months to see actual gains.  The short term gains obviously is fat loss!  When I got up to 20iu I was retaining water like a puffer fish. My fingers look like sausages..  Ultimately, as soon as I stop after 6 months I went back down :(  
So honestly, unless your looking for long term gains and have the cash...  Most domestic sources sell blue tops for about $250-300  the Hyge will cost you at least $600 unless you get it overseas.  
I also wanted to believe that GH was the magic bullet but its not :(

best of luck..

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2013, 06:03:20 PM »
See, I think that shit cannot be legit.   Real us pharm grade GH is around 200 bucks for a 15 IU bottle...   

So if you did 15 IU a day, it would cost you 6000 a month!!!!  So that shit from china cannot be even close to real!
you are gay.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2013, 09:27:19 PM »
See, I think that shit cannot be legit.   Real us pharm grade GH is around 200 bucks for a 15 IU bottle...   

So if you did 15 IU a day, it would cost you 6000 a month!!!!  So that shit from china cannot be even close to real!

Pharm Grade GH with a script isn't even close to that amount. If you have 80-20 insurance, you can get around 100IU's for $200 bucks, depending on the pharmacy. People who sell pharm grade HGH are ripping people off big time and are making a huge profit.

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2013, 09:37:40 PM »
1-- It has been my experience that for adding bulk, along with the usual regimens of test/deca/equipoise, you need at least 10 units a day of real GH plus insulin.  Using Tevtrophin currently, probably one of the best on the market.
2-- Have some sx. of CTS, but these issues with paresthesias-- tingling/ numbness in the hands are easy to control.
3-- The cost of real GH is a reflection of the fact that it is manufactured using recombinant DNA technology (ever since the outbreaks of CJD disease when human pituitary extracts were used).
4-- Tend to use high doses of Test cyp/enanthate with it, making the cycle incredible-- you actually see yourself grow in a matter of weeks.
5-- Accessability is key. Currently studing the effect of GH on increasing IGF1 in remyelinatuon in MS.  

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money  

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2013, 09:33:56 PM »

incorrect. black top elitropins came out a couple of points under legit serostims and (and a little under the overdosed blues that tested better than the seros).
my boy tests every kit he runs. 125 per but you need to get 5 minimum.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2013, 10:52:29 PM »
Save your money. I'd rather spend all that cash on AAS, T3 and good food.

You're probably injecting a combination of peptide precursors any way.

Chine only has a few factories that actually synthesize rHGH, then whole sale to other resellers. Often under dosed by resellers.  

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2013, 12:17:18 AM »
USA name brand drugs are just super over-priced! all USA medications are super over-priced. take oxycontin if you do not have insurance and you have a prescription for 90x80mg oxycontin tabs that prescription will run you 1,300-1,350$. All name brand medications are just crazy expensive! Real USA 191 AA HGH does not cost very much to synthesize. Sure they do spend way more then the chinese chem labs but not to the point it should cost the price it costs without insurance. prescription medication is just big business!
I really think you are way better off using USA grade HGH for safety reasons. The companys are held up to huge FDA standards! all labs need to be up to GMP codes and all other FDA codes. So any HGH you get within the USA is going to be made from very high purity raw materials and made in  very clean sanitary conditions. I cannot say the same thing about chinese HGH!

HGH is a drug that needs to be shot sometimes multiple times a day for bigger users best to use a product you can be confident is made in the most sterile conditions possible with the best raws possible. The FDA on generic meds gives a 10% margin of error on generic medications. meaning if a tab is 10mg it will at least be 9mg at the lowest and 11mg at its highest or it will be pretty much exactly 10mg/ same goes with the generic HGH . That is the rule with any USA Generic. Now in china even if it is human grade I do not know what kind of margins of erors are allowed or how sterile and sanitary the labs conditions can be. Chinese HGH is something a bodybuilder should stay away from but due to the fact it is very hard to get enough USA HGH alot of bodybuilders are going to have to use chinese HGH.

I myself would stay with the true and tried chinese kits like Riptropin,Hygetropin, better yet get Alpha-Pharmas HGH(VITEX) . Vitex I believe is coming out of a pretty good sterile lab. The results from vitex are pretty great. many say they have over-dosed a few batches to knock off the competition

LWGA

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2013, 01:53:29 PM »
Post your experiences with it, not that cheap shit from china but real legit GH

My plan was legit pharma GH, 5 IU post workout 3x a week x 12-16 weeks..  That seems to be the new trend with GH

Many call it the GH blast and state it yields much better gains than the daily dosing.

But has anyone tried something like that???  Post ur GH experiences

I a script for HGH and test a few years ago.  I ran it for 15 months and the gains were incredible.  I was supposed to do 4 IUs Monday - Friday.  However, I dosed every day.  The clinic never gave me any problems when I re-ordered early.  The doctor also had me take HCG the day before each shot of test.  He told me that it would help to keep my natural levels from dropping too low.  At about six months into the therapy, my hands starting hurting someting fierce.  I knew it was from the GH, but I didn't care.  The gains were just incredible.  At the 12 month point, I had gained about 40 pounds.  I was extremely bloated, so I know I was carrying a ton of water.  My face, fingers and feet were water-logged.  I know I looked like crap but, in the gym, I felt and trained like superman.  It really felt like I didn't have limits to what I could lift.  The weight gain made sleeping very difficult.  I haven't used anything since about mid 2010.  I lost about 15 pounds of the gains, BUT the bodyfat is no where near as low as it was when I was on.  Ironically, I look leaner (facially) these days because I no longer have the bloat.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2013, 02:37:06 PM »
^Flipping lucky guy... if only there were such possibilities here in canada :'(

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2013, 01:17:11 AM »
on 2iu ed of legit sero, recovery and minor fat loss is the only reason to run it imo, who can afford 10iu of this stuff?

my hgh serum test results (IM, wait 3.5 hours, test) on 4iu of this was higher than on 10iu of Chinese black tops btw

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2013, 01:33:34 AM »

Totally wrong here^^^^

My friend (an IFBB pro) has taken both Pharm grade (very expensive) and generics and he compares 12 iu of Pham grade to 20 IU of the hyges or the rips as the hyges and rips are usually on par.

That's it, so he sticks with generics after pissing away big dollars on Pharm grade.  The Pharm grade is way stronger but less then double and easily 4-5 times the price

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2013, 06:11:10 AM »
Totally wrong here^^^^

My friend (an IFBB pro) has taken both Pharm grade (very expensive) and generics and he compares 12 iu of Pham grade to 20 IU of the hyges or the rips as the hyges and rips are usually on par.

That's it, so he sticks with generics after pissing away big dollars on Pharm grade.  The Pharm grade is way stronger but less then double and easily 4-5 times the price

Exactly what i feel as well.  I've used both Pharma and generics many times.

The generics contain real GH, it's been proven many times.  I've been using GH for years and i'm not spending money on Pharma GH when i can get Hyges.  It's that simple.

8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2013, 08:58:21 AM »
Exactly what i feel as well.  I've used both Pharma and generics many times.

The generics contain real GH, it's been proven many times.  I've been using GH for years and i'm not spending money on Pharma GH when i can get Hyges.  It's that simple.

8)
Yes precisely, if you make 100 000 dollars per year and up then fine all the power to you, do Pharm grade, but for the poor man like myself i will stick to hyges.

The reality is test from doctors don't lie and evryone I know that has been tested come up over 6ng on 2 iu and easily over 10ng on 4 iu, 3-4 hours after administration.

GearHead13

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2013, 09:22:09 AM »
i have run hgh many time at almost all my cycles bulking or cutting ... i start with hg Humanolog very expencive for 16iu 120usd and i try it for 3-4 cycles, my opinion is that is very stronger that hyges and jintropin hgh, i have put only 2iu ed and with the china brad i put 4-6iu every day becouse its more cheaper ... i am feealing that 2iu from hg its 6iu from generics hgh, but for the cost i am sticking now only with generics hgh and peptides with gr8 results!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2013, 09:31:23 AM »
i have run hgh many time at almost all my cycles bulking or cutting ... i start with hg Humanolog very expencive for 16iu 120usd and i try it for 3-4 cycles, my opinion is that is very stronger that hyges and jintropin hgh, i have put only 2iu ed and with the china brad i put 4-6iu every day becouse its more cheaper ... i am feealing that 2iu from hg its 6iu from generics hgh, but for the cost i am sticking now only with generics hgh and peptides with gr8 results!
the lab results and tests I have done and seen show different then your claims, I will give you a 2 to 1 ratio but definitely not more then that.

GearHead13

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2013, 09:40:20 AM »
What brand are u usually take m8???

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2013, 10:20:35 AM »
What brand are u usually take m8???
The hyges and they are the best generics going around but of course if you took a weak generic then you probably thought it was very low in strength. Either way we are all in agreement that Pharm grade is twice as strong but the price is simply not justifiable for me, just my 2 cents, that's all

GearHead13

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2013, 11:02:04 AM »
 :)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2013, 01:27:12 PM »
The issue is that not all generics are created equally.  A friend and I have been testing random generics every month for over a year now, ever since the Kig fiasco.  There is a very broad range of IGF/GH Serum levels.  The most consistant have been Thanks/Novos/Kefei/Rips/Hyges/Elis.  All of these score in the 20-30 on GH serum when using 10iu after a 3 hour wait.

8)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2013, 11:40:44 AM »
3ius of Serostims are way more potent than 10ius of blue, red, black, green tops. 

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2013, 02:31:55 PM »
3ius of Serostims are way more potent than 10ius of blue, red, black, green tops. 

I noticed much less bloat for the same hgh serum numbers too, hg had no sides even though it was twice as strong, Chinese made me feel bloated and toady