Author Topic: Mike Tyson: I did better under Reagan and Bush than I do under Obama - LOL  (Read 624 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Mike Tyson: 'I Have the More Money When Bush and Reagan was President'

"I'm going to work on that too with this Obama administration. Just seeking this Obamacare helps us keep money."

8:50 AM, Apr 29, 2013• By DANIEL HALPER

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/mike-tyson-i-have-more-money-when-bush-and-reagan-was-president_719357.html

Mike Tyson weighed in on taxes and Obamacare this morning on Fox News:

"I look forward to paying off my taxes and paying off my country, because that's my duty," said Tyson, who owes back taxes to the IRS. "I know that they say that's legal extortion, but, listen, I'm living in this country, and if I've got to pay taxes, that's the money I paid for my life on earth. My wife, my family, I got one of the biggest liberal families in the world, but I have the more money when Bush and Reagan was president. I shouldn't have said that -- my wife is gonna kill me for that one. But yeah--"

"Because Bush and Reagan had this idea that you should keep your money," said the Fox host.

"Yeah, I like that to work for me," said Tyson. "I like that one. I'm going to work on that too with this Obama administration. Just seeking this Obamacare helps us keep money."

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Mike Tyson: 'I Have the More Money When Bush and Reagan was President'

"I'm going to work on that too with this Obama administration. Just seeking this Obamacare helps us keep money."

8:50 AM, Apr 29, 2013• By DANIEL HALPER

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/mike-tyson-i-have-more-money-when-bush-and-reagan-was-president_719357.html

Mike Tyson weighed in on taxes and Obamacare this morning on Fox News:

"I look forward to paying off my taxes and paying off my country, because that's my duty," said Tyson, who owes back taxes to the IRS. "I know that they say that's legal extortion, but, listen, I'm living in this country, and if I've got to pay taxes, that's the money I paid for my life on earth. My wife, my family, I got one of the biggest liberal families in the world, but I have the more money when Bush and Reagan was president. I shouldn't have said that -- my wife is gonna kill me for that one. But yeah--"

"Because Bush and Reagan had this idea that you should keep your money," said the Fox host.

"Yeah, I like that to work for me," said Tyson. "I like that one. I'm going to work on that too with this Obama administration. Just seeking this Obamacare helps us keep money."

He is right....The Bush and Reagan years were the highlight of his career.  By the time Obama was elected in 2008, he was retired and broke. ;D
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Tyson earned a reported $300 million in his boxing career but somehow managed to wind up in 2003 with $27 million debt.

Clearly Obama's fault.

this thread is so fcking stupid, I dont know where to begin.  Dude blew his money and stopped fighting and went to prison.  And he's bitching like it's obama's fault?

fuck the dumb shit... this thread is asinine and stupid and idiotic and really, some of your worst work, 333386 :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Tyson earned a reported $300 million in his boxing career but somehow managed to wind up in 2003 with $27 million debt.

Clearly Obama's fault.

this thread is so fcking stupid, I dont know where to begin.  Dude blew his money and stopped fighting and went to prison.  And he's bitching like it's obama's fault?

fuck the dumb shit... this thread is asinine and stupid and idiotic and really, some of your worst work, 333386 :)

LOL  - just aggregating news - some is good - some is silly - like this.  But he still voted for O-TWINK and feels that things were better under Bushes and Reagan 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Oh this is hilarious.  Even crazy old Mike Tyson gets it.  lol

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I have to be fair here.

During the prime of his career the man acted like MC Hammer. He spent his money on stupid crap. Like tigers. What did he need a tiger for? And Don King didn't do him any favors.

Sure he earned a lot during those years but he was in prime those years. And while he earned a lot, he spent a lot.

Another boxer that should be richer but spent most of his money is Evander Holyfield. That is what he gets for having 72974924792749247 kids with 677493949393974 women.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
lol  you do realize he was in the prime of his career making 50  million a fight,so my guess is he was doing better  :D :D :D :D :D :D

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I have to be fair here.

During the prime of his career the man acted like MC Hammer. He spent his money on stupid crap. Like tigers. What did he need a tiger for? And Don King didn't do him any favors.

Sure he earned a lot during those years but he was in prime those years. And while he earned a lot, he spent a lot.

Another boxer that should be richer but spent most of his money is Evander Holyfield. That is what he gets for having 72974924792749247 kids with 677493949393974 women.

+1

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
come on guys, it's a joke thread.  3333 knows that, he said so above lol.  Obviously he was doing better under Reagan Bush duh...