Author Topic: banged this girl within 30 mins at a bar this weekend...WYHI?  (Read 16619 times)

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
Re: banged this girl within 30 mins at a bar this weekend...WYHI?
« Reply #75 on: April 30, 2013, 01:53:38 AM »
Must see ass pictures to be sure but for now she has e desent face...but..thats about it really.

Her tits are not very big in my opinion...let her do the nipple lick test...if she can lick her own nipples then she has bigtits....HTH.
?

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #76 on: April 30, 2013, 02:00:15 AM »
Something like this will do.... ;)

?

Topcat

• Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: May 02, 2013, 09:08:45 AM »
I would have fucked her too she is pretty

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: May 02, 2013, 10:34:56 AM »
You already banged her yet have no nude pics sent? da fuck man?

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #79 on: May 02, 2013, 12:49:18 PM »
I was definitely drunk..she initiated strong eye contact..I procceded like a true alpha towards her, locking eyes the whole time.came up to her and kissed her without her approval...within 30 mins at was at her place...she had huge tits but a little belly...used condom !!!.it was drunk sex...she didn't look so chubby from my drunk eyes the night prior, but by judging these pics she's a total fatty..won't stop texting me

Not bad, but you didn't take it far enough.  She is the kind of girl you go ass-to-mouth on, then when she is enjoying a post-coital drink, slip her a mickey.  While she is unconcious, shave her head and fuck her little sister.  She'll accept it as the normal order of things. 

I did that to one girl, but she didn't take it so well.

K

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #80 on: May 02, 2013, 12:53:00 PM »
Something like this will do.... ;)

nice, who that?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #81 on: May 02, 2013, 03:19:51 PM »
Mom arms, haha...

I know, I laughed @ that one too.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 02, 2013, 03:52:08 PM »
Losers catter to losers, and are worshipped by even bigger losers.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #84 on: May 02, 2013, 06:24:08 PM »
Not bad, but you didn't take it far enough.  She is the kind of girl you go ass-to-mouth on, then when she is enjoying a post-coital drink, slip her a mickey.  While she is unconcious, shave her head and fuck her little sister.  She'll accept it as the normal order of things. 

I did that to one girl, but she didn't take it so well.

Let me tell you something...I did some dirty things to that bitch..first I made her suck my cock until her throat hurt..I was throat fuking that mouth so hard i didnt stop until I got gave her a dick rash on her tongue...then I fingered bang her twat until my hand was tired...I literally finger banged it so hard I had to take a break...I'm on gh and test..I couldn't take it...then I told her to get on top and ride my cock hard core only...no other positions until I came...I came on her bed..made her get in all fours..tried bangin her anal..it wouldnt go in..I then proceed to finger bang her asshole so fast until she almost came...I literally left that hole open...thereafter I left..smoked a blunt on the way home and passed out..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #85 on: May 02, 2013, 10:47:37 PM »
Let me tell you something...I did some dirty things to that bitch..first I made her suck my cock until her throat hurt..I was throat fuking that mouth so hard i didnt stop until I got gave her a dick rash on her tongue...then I fingered bang her twat until my hand was tired...I literally finger banged it so hard I had to take a break...I'm on gh and test..I couldn't take it...then I told her to get on top and ride my cock hard core only...no other positions until I came...I came on her bed..made her get in all fours..tried bangin her anal..it wouldnt go in..I then proceed to finger bang her asshole so fast until she almost came...I literally left that hole open...thereafter I left..smoked a blunt on the way home and passed out..

bravo, excellent stuff, getbig at its finest.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #86 on: May 03, 2013, 01:53:33 AM »

You did well, no doubt. 
K

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #87 on: May 03, 2013, 02:28:50 AM »

Yeah....you were probably to busy to think and take a few pictures of this "fine whore" for your getbig brothers... >:(
?

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #88 on: May 03, 2013, 02:40:17 AM »
If that's a 'total fatty' to you, you need to assess your mental health bro.

No, he's TOTALLY right. She's a fatty under the Getbig guidelines.  :D

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #89 on: May 03, 2013, 07:05:02 AM »
Tities

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 03, 2013, 07:11:56 AM »
 ::)

Thanks for confirming you've never met this woman.

"Hey bro, post some titty shots!"

"Ok here you go - some more shots of her in clothes taken by herself for dating sites!"

hardgainerj

• Getbig V

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: May 03, 2013, 07:19:48 AM »

"Ok here you go - some more shots of her in clothes taken by herself for dating sites!"
x2 ... this is getbig. we should have a shot of a coke can planted halfway into her asshole by now

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: May 03, 2013, 07:23:40 AM »
x2 ... this is getbig. we should have a shot of a coke can planted halfway into her asshole by now

Exactly what does he think this is, meet the parents?

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #94 on: May 03, 2013, 07:28:53 AM »
  Jody Arias is hot
ya, but there's something wrong with her eyes.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 03, 2013, 08:44:32 AM »
Don't believe this shit.

Write get big on your dick and put the tip in her twat then proceed to take a pic and post it.

Or just GB if there isn't enough room for get big.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 03, 2013, 08:53:06 AM »

Ding ding!!

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: May 03, 2013, 09:22:37 AM »

this was pretty humorous. if you're gonna lie. lie little, not big.

never met a girl who would even let you try anal on the first night (barring you are super rich and/or famous... those anal tears will make for a good rape lawsuit)

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #98 on: May 03, 2013, 11:46:10 AM »
this was pretty humorous. if you're gonna lie. lie little, not big.

never met a girl who would even let you try anal on the first night (barring you are super rich and/or famous... those anal tears will make for a good rape lawsuit)

My cock wouldn't fit...when situations like this arise, finger banging the hole is the next optiion..you must initiate by first having her lick your fingers, then proceding to put those wet fingers in her rim..she might be assuming they may be going in her pussy...but no...slowly but surely slip one in to open up the gape...slow thrust for the first minute...thereafter when it feels a little dry..take your firger out of her ass...have her lick those same fingers again ( they never say no, as a matter of fact just put the finger in her mouth with out asking )..then follow by both fingers in her anal..start kissing her neck..followed by licking her ear...by this point her anal rim will relax, and now you can initiate finger fuck...every 10 finger bangs take them out of her ass, have her lick them again,(yes, out of her ass), then proceed with a neck kiss and both fingers in again...at this point she will want it faster and harder...proccedd with spped..

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: May 03, 2013, 07:34:27 PM »
when they are on top and and you are thrusting upwards hard slip a finger in her ass. all the sensation in her slit will distract her mind from getting a 1/4 of a finger in her arsehole. this could go 1 of 2 ways for you so tread with caution.