Author Topic: First gay NBA player comes out.  (Read 12509 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: First gay NBA player comes out.
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2013, 12:08:54 AM »
This guy is an avid rugby player and a well-known  homosexual.

In your head, I am  8)

P

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2013, 02:59:01 AM »
This actually made BBC news this morning  ::) ::) ::)

That was bad enough, however the report ended with the words "President Barak Obama called yesterday from the whitehouse to offer his support"

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE??? THE MAN IS A PROFESSIONAL BASKETBALL PLAYER WHO ENJOYS TAKING MASSIVE COCKS IN HIS ASSHOLE!!! WHY DOES THIS CONCERN THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES???  ;D ;D ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2013, 03:05:24 AM »

That was bad enough, however the report ended with the words "President Barak Obama called yesterday from the whitehouse to offer his support"

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE??? THE MAN IS A PROFESSIONAL BASKETBALL PLAYER WHO ENJOYS TAKING MASSIVE COCKS IN HIS ASSHOLE!!! WHY DOES THIS CONCERN THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES???  ;D ;D ;D

Obama is looking for a hook up.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2013, 03:11:11 AM »

I would not be surprised if this was the case.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2013, 04:11:31 AM »

He already had the Kai story buried.

O

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2013, 04:18:20 AM »
And where is Dennis Rodman  in all this ??

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2013, 05:04:02 AM »
The Boston Marathon Bombings made him want to come out...
And what do the bombings have anything to do with him making a statement and coming out?

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2013, 05:14:39 AM »
The Boston Marathon Bombings made him want to come out...
And what do the bombings have anything to do with him making a statement and coming out?

That you could be living your whole life in a lie/denial and be killed in a minute.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHH

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2013, 08:47:43 AM »
And here is the first Back Lash when a commentator gives her personal opinion

LOL i always Thought Chris Broussard was gay

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/showtracker/la-et-st-espn-chris-broussard-sparks-uproar-after-jason-collins-remarks-20130429,0,1157118.story

ESPN's Chris Broussard sparks uproar with Jason Collins remarks

Chris Broussard usually offers expertise on fast breaks and zone defense, but on Monday he drove right into America's culture wars by calling homosexuality "an open rebellion to God" and implying that gay people can't be Christians.

Speaking on ESPN's "Outside the Lines," the basketball analyst and former New York Times writer was discussing NBA player Jason Collins, who in a landmark move just became the first active player in one of the major pro sports to come out as gay. Collins revealed his sexual orientation in a first-person Sports Illustrated story.

"I'm a Christian. I don't agree with homosexuality," Broussard said. "I think it's a sin, as I think all sex outside of marriage between a man and a woman is.

"If you're openly living in unrepentant sin ... that's walking in open rebellion to God and to Jesus Christ," he added.

He also expressed some irritation that those who disapprove of homosexuality are, he says, labeled as intolerant and bigoted.

Broussard was not saying anything he had not said publicly before; in a 2009 blog post, he called homosexuality a sin after saying he nevertheless believed the NBA was ready for an openly gay player.

But with the far-reaching platform of ESPN — a top-rated network owned by Walt Disney Co. — Broussard took on a polarized subject at the top of a news cycle. So his comments exploded across social media.

Liberals and gay-rights proponents took Broussard to task. Kelly Dwyer of Yahoo! Sports wrote: "Gay young men and women have an impossibly tough time growing up and attempting to fit in, even as our culture shifts to become a more tolerant society. The last thing they need is to see someone like Chris Broussard, who ESPN (and by extension, the NBA) trusts as its voice both at games and in-studio, to be referring to them as sinners who are in 'open rebellion to God.' "

But many conservatives banded with Broussard as the reaction came in. Commentator Michelle Malkin tweeted that Broussard's critics were part of a "Tolerance Mob."

What do you think of Chris Broussard's remarks?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2013, 08:58:51 AM »
And here is the first Back Lash when a commentator gives her personal opinion

LOL i always Thought Chris Broussard was gay

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/showtracker/la-et-st-espn-chris-broussard-sparks-uproar-after-jason-collins-remarks-20130429,0,1157118.story

ESPN's Chris Broussard sparks uproar with Jason Collins remarks

Chris Broussard usually offers expertise on fast breaks and zone defense, but on Monday he drove right into America's culture wars by calling homosexuality "an open rebellion to God" and implying that gay people can't be Christians.

Speaking on ESPN's "Outside the Lines," the basketball analyst and former New York Times writer was discussing NBA player Jason Collins, who in a landmark move just became the first active player in one of the major pro sports to come out as gay. Collins revealed his sexual orientation in a first-person Sports Illustrated story.

"I'm a Christian. I don't agree with homosexuality," Broussard said. "I think it's a sin, as I think all sex outside of marriage between a man and a woman is.

"If you're openly living in unrepentant sin ... that's walking in open rebellion to God and to Jesus Christ," he added.

He also expressed some irritation that those who disapprove of homosexuality are, he says, labeled as intolerant and bigoted.

Broussard was not saying anything he had not said publicly before; in a 2009 blog post, he called homosexuality a sin after saying he nevertheless believed the NBA was ready for an openly gay player.

But with the far-reaching platform of ESPN — a top-rated network owned by Walt Disney Co. — Broussard took on a polarized subject at the top of a news cycle. So his comments exploded across social media.

Liberals and gay-rights proponents took Broussard to task. Kelly Dwyer of Yahoo! Sports wrote: "Gay young men and women have an impossibly tough time growing up and attempting to fit in, even as our culture shifts to become a more tolerant society. The last thing they need is to see someone like Chris Broussard, who ESPN (and by extension, the NBA) trusts as its voice both at games and in-studio, to be referring to them as sinners who are in 'open rebellion to God.' "

But many conservatives banded with Broussard as the reaction came in. Commentator Michelle Malkin tweeted that Broussard's critics were part of a "Tolerance Mob."

What do you think of Chris Broussard's remarks?

I personally agree with his comments as they are biblically based.

His bravery should be admired.

SweetDaddySiki

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2013, 09:00:23 AM »
On a serious note, what team would want to sign him? He's a lower tier bench warmer at best. Stats are horrible. Little playing time for the past 5 years or so. I think it's his way of trying to make some cash because he can get a book deal and the rest that comes with being the first. I've known a few gay people in my life and they all had a chip on their shoulder about being gay ("fill-in-the-blank-negative-comment It's cause I'm gay!"). If the team he wants to play for doesn't sign him, "it's cause I'm gay!". If a team does sign him but doesn't offer a lot of money, "it's cause I'm gay!" I bet he'll use this excuse to shame them into getting what he wants...money.    

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2013, 09:02:56 AM »
He's a millionaire.  He's young.  He sleeps with whoever he wants.  And he pioneered new ground today.  Good for him.  

He'll be dead of AIDS in ten years.  Good for decent, normal people everywhere.
K

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2013, 09:06:10 AM »
i know afew gay dudes n they r easy going guys, i know lesbian broads also n they r cool also. they know im not down with it n they respect that, n in return i respect there choices also
R

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2013, 09:10:26 AM »
I personally agree with his comments as they are biblically based.

His bravery should be admired.

It takes more courage for a media member to come out against homosexuality than it does for gay athletes to come out.  

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2013, 09:11:49 AM »
i know afew gay dudes n they r easy going guys, i know lesbian broads also n they r cool also. they know im not down with it n they respect that, n in return i respect there choices also

at least you realize that it is a choice, unlike the liberal media
K

J. Richards

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2013, 10:38:48 AM »
A choice...... uhuh...  i got into it with some fucktard pro-gay..... he was flapping about how if two gay men get married and adopt a son that it will be a normal life for the boy and he can see that he has a choice to be with boys or girls.... and yes... i have a gay friend and a gay in-law..... but they dont grandstand or glorify it.....

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2013, 11:42:46 AM »
This

It boggles my mind that people worry about this stuff.  I steam, shower, and change after every work out in a gym where I'd say 1/3 of the guys are gay and I really could care less who's banging who. Toronto has a very big gay population and I have a handful of gay friends that are close friends at that.  They probably know more about bodybuilding than I do too, go figure

damn T DOT represent. wanna train sometime?

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2013, 11:47:33 AM »

because obama is a media whore and will milk every possible opportunity to polish his "equality president" image

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2013, 01:20:14 PM »
He Might Be FA GGOT

but he is Black MAN

Jason Collins' Ex-Fiancee
I Had NO IDEA He Was Gay

The woman who was once engaged to NBA star Jason Collins tells TMZ, she had NO CLUE he was gay at the time of their relationship ... in fact, she only found out last weekend ... and she was floored.

Carolyn Moos (who played a few seasons in the WNBA) dated Collins for seven years and was engaged to him until they broke up in 2009 ... after Collins pulled the plug on their wedding.

Carolyn tells TMZ, she never once suspected he was gay, so the news is shocking. She says Collins eventually revealed everything last weekend -- just days before his big announcement -- and said that his homosexuality was the real reason he ended things with her.

At the time of their breakup, Carolyn says Jason gave a bunch of BS reasons for calling it quits ... and she could never understand what went wrong, until now.

Carolyn -- who's back on the hunt for Mr. Right -- tells us, "It's very emotional for me as a woman to have invested 8 years in my dream to have a husband, soul mate, and best friend in him. So this is all hard to understand."

She adds, "I care about [Jason] tremendously and only want the best for him. I want Jason to be happy for a lifetime and stay true to who he really is, inside and out."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #69 on: April 30, 2013, 01:34:32 PM »
What a fucking moron

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 30, 2013, 01:55:38 PM »
What a fucking moron

2 current wars

1 terrorist attack by muslim US citizen

Country trillions in debt

And still Has time to comment on a dudes choice to walk around with shit on his dick  ???

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #71 on: April 30, 2013, 02:02:55 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #72 on: April 30, 2013, 02:04:20 PM »

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #73 on: April 30, 2013, 02:56:34 PM »
O

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: April 30, 2013, 03:01:35 PM »
i think phil jackson said everything there is to know on the subject; he basically said that anyone who make such "declarations" is just an attention whore and that it is basically, completely useless, and somewhat dumb as you are asking for backlash basically when you could have kept your sexual orientation hidden it wouldnt have changed anything.

Homosexuality is an anomaly, it's baffling that our times are so decadent that it has become trendy to revendicate being homosexual.