Author Topic: Americans fear government more than terror  (Read 2104 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Americans fear government more than terror
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2013, 02:45:32 AM »
But then the question arises: is the fact that such death is so unlikely partly a function of the restriction of rights which has occurred? If so, how much so? If it's a lot -- and I don't know if it is but I tend to think not -- then ironically it is the restriction of rights which affords people the privilege of being more concerned about such restrictions, since they are making the likelihood -- and thus concern -- over terrorist incidents so much lower.
--Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2013, 02:58:41 AM »
Just google it, or do a search on YouTube, if the vids are still there.
I found a video of Alex Jones shooting down toys lol...  I like Alex but that looks like shit we did as kids.  couldn't find any video of real drones getting downed by an American and I seriously doubt it's happened beyond people like Alex shooting at toys.  

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2013, 03:17:21 AM »
I found a video of Alex Jones shooting down toys lol...  I like Alex but that looks like shit we did as kids.  couldn't find any video of real drones getting downed by an American and I seriously doubt it's happened beyond people like Alex shooting at toys.  

There are people shooting down drones. If you can't find them, it could be that Youtube has deleted them.
Those kinds of videos are probably the first to get pulled. You should do a regular periodic search, they pop up quite regularly.

Also too, keep your eyes peeled for CCTV screens covered in spray paint.

They're easy to spot once you start looking for them.
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2013, 03:20:07 AM »
There are people shooting down drones. If you can't find them, it could be that Youtube has deleted them.
Those kinds of videos are probably the first to get pulled. You should do a regular periodic search, they pop up quite regularly.

Also too, keep your eyes peeled for CCTV screens covered in spray paint.

They're easy to spot once you start looking for them.
no serious, look on youtube and post the link.  I'll look again too.  If someone in America shot down a freaking drone, I would think we would have heard about it. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2013, 03:23:37 AM »
I found this:  but not much else....

First Person to Shoot Down Drone Will Be a 'Hero,' Industry Worries
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/03/22/first-person-to-shoot-down-drone-will-be-a-hero-industry-worries

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2013, 03:23:59 AM »
no serious, look on youtube and post the link.  I'll look again too.  If someone in America shot down a freaking drone, I would think we would have heard about it. 

Dude, I'm not going to go searching YouTube again. I've already seen the videos.
You're the one that wants to see them, ...so I'm afraid you're going to be the one who has to do the searching.

...and that's not the kind of thing that the powers that be want to publicize.
there's a lot of stuff that goes on that they prefer to keep hush, hush until they can figure out a way to deal with it.
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2013, 03:32:07 AM »
Dude, I'm not going to go searching YouTube again. I've already seen the videos.
You're the one that wants to see them, ...so I'm afraid you're going to be the one who has to do the searching.

...and that's not the kind of thing that the powers that be want to publicize.
there's a lot of stuff that goes on that they prefer to keep hush, hush until they can figure out a way to deal with it.
Just tell me this honestly.  Did you see a video of a government drone being shot down in America?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2013, 03:37:32 AM »
Just tell me this honestly.  Did you see a video of a government drone being shot down in America?

Yes I did. I wouldn't have said so if I didn't. It was posted on YouTube.
I remember thinking that guy was pretty stupid to be posting it on Youtube.
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2013, 03:41:43 AM »
Yes I did. I wouldn't have said so if I didn't. It was posted on YouTube.
I remember thinking that guy was pretty stupid to be posting it on Youtube.
Ok, I believe you.  Are we talking about the beefed up toy types LE uses or the bigger shit that's used by the military?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2013, 03:47:04 AM »
Ok, I believe you.  Are we talking about the beefed up toy types LE uses or the bigger shit that's used by the military?

That I do not know. If I had to take a guess, I would assume we're talking about the beefed up toy types.
If by "beefed up toy types" you mean a surveillance drone. I don't think it was a heavy duty gunship.
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2013, 04:00:04 AM »
That I do not know. If I had to take a guess, I would assume we're talking about the beefed up toy types.
If by "beefed up toy types" you mean a surveillance drone. I don't think it was a heavy duty gunship.

was it this kind of drone?

Out of city limits I would shoot that kind of thing down and not worry about it and I doubt LE would give a shit either if it happened on private property.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2013, 04:07:11 AM »
was it this kind of drone?

Out of city limits I would shoot that kind of thing down and not worry about it and I doubt LE would give a shit either if it happened on private property.

No, it didn't look anything like that.
It looked like a smaller version of the craft that French soldier was guarding in the link you posted previously.
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2013, 04:15:44 AM »
Ok... fuck this...  If anybody is neighbors with this Russian, probably best not to bitch about his grass not being mowed lol... :D Looks like it might be cali in the background so limp dick libs might want to watch it lol...

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2013, 04:32:40 AM »
Ok... fuck this...  If anybody is neighbors with this Russian, probably best not to bitch about his grass not being mowed lol... :D Looks like it might be cali in the background so limp dick libs might want to watch it lol...

The accent sounds terribly fake.  :-\
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2013, 04:38:58 AM »
The accent sounds terribly fake.  :-\
you think lol...  sorry, I lol'd on that shit.  

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2013, 01:04:22 PM »

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2013, 11:16:52 AM »
hmmmmmmmm..... People are wising up? ???

Americans fear government more than terror
Astonishing poll results for 1st time since 9/11 hijackings
Published: 1 day ago

According to a pair of recent polls, for the first time since the 9/11 terrorist hijackings, Americans are more fearful their government will abuse constitutional liberties than fail to keep its citizens safe.

According to some, they are one and the same.  :-X

w

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2013, 02:44:55 PM »
hmmmmmmmm..... People are wising up? ???

Americans fear government more than terror
Astonishing poll results for 1st time since 9/11 hijackings
Published: 1 day ago

According to a pair of recent polls, for the first time since the 9/11 terrorist hijackings, Americans are more fearful their government will abuse constitutional liberties than fail to keep its citizens safe.

Even in the wake of the April 15 Boston Marathon bombing – in which a pair of Islamic radicals are accused of planting explosives that took the lives of 3 and wounded over 280 – the polls suggest Americans are hesitant to give up any further freedoms in exchange for increased “security.”

thanks to the conservative entertainment complex.
A Fox News survey polling a random national sample of 619 registered voters the day after the bombing found despite the tragic event, those interviewed responded very differently than following 9/11.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/americans-fear-government-more-than-terror/
w