Author Topic: Obama = FAIL.  (Read 549 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obama = FAIL.
« on: May 01, 2013, 03:21:05 AM »
Rather than heed unsettling warnings from Saudi Arabia
(in addition to intelligence separately obtained by the Kremlin), the FBI -after interviewing him- mysteriously lost any interest in
Tamerlan Tsaraev while the disgruntled pugilist and the rest of his devil-spawn kin soaked the US welfare system, posted fun jihadi stuff online, attended a radical mosque, and learned
how to make bombs. 

Elder brother Tamerlan was even thrown out of that mosque for bizarre outbursts, and then traveled to Dagestan/Chechnya for six months- only to come back on-the-dole in Massachusetts and buy stuff to blow us up.

Now that they've killed and maimed a bunch of people -and their jihadi mom is still giving us the finger- perhaps we need to get some answers from this post-turtle of a president and his
hyper-politicized -yet dubiously effective- DHS, CIA, and FBI as to just why they suddenly decided to stop hassling poor, oppressed Tam- or even question the guy when he got back from Russia with a full beard for the first time ever...

Daily Mail (UK):
The Saudis' warning to the U.S. government was also shared with the British government.

'It was very specific’ and warned that 'something was going to happen in a major U.S. city,' the Saudi official said during an extensive interview.
It 'did name Tamerlan specifically,' he added.

The 'government-to-government' letter, which he said was sent to the Department of Homeland Security at the highest level, did not name Boston or suggest a date for his planned attack....

The Saudis reportedly suggested we inspect Tsaraev's mail in order to look bomb making materials- so now you know why Obama was having secret meetings with the them
(once it was already far, far too-late).

Of course a DHS official -when contacted by the Daily Mail-
said they 'had no record' of receiving such a letter, which in all likelihood came to DHS via the Saudi Ministry of Interior, their top domestic security arm.

But the baldfaced lies of this criminally negligent Administration aren't working anymore... NOT on Benghazigate, NOT on sequester games, and NOT on their ignoring fields of red flags re. the Tsaranevs while Homeland Security was preoccupied with building a panzer division and spying on bloggers.

Another DHS official in-fact confirmed that the 2012 letter exists, then went on to add that he had already heard of the Saudi communication before the newspaper had even made their inquiry. 

So while Trey Gowdy promises Earth-shaking revelations re. Benghazigate 'sooner rather than later', NOW House Homeland Security Committee chair Mike McCaul has said he will convene a hearing to investigate why the hell they allowed Tamerlan Tsaraev enough rope to hang US with...

Washington Times   Roll Call    CBC  Boston Herald   InfidelBloggersAlliance

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Obama = FAIL.
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 03:42:43 AM »
Isn't that paper sort of like The National Enquirer?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2013, 03:44:26 AM »
Isn't that paper sort of like The National Enquirer?

Its being reported in numerous outlets.  Same as the Russian waning of tis guy.

I wonder how many of the amputees voted for the Kenyan communist traitor? 

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2013, 02:38:28 PM »
Its being reported in numerous outlets.  Same as the Russian waning of tis guy.

I wonder how many of the amputees voted for the Kenyan communist traitor? 

I wonder what you're gonna have to do for fun in two years, LOL!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2013, 04:03:40 PM »
I wonder what you're gonna have to do for fun in two years, LOL!

In two years Obama will have fulfilled his plan to "collapse the nation" and install himself as dictator for life

333 will be rounded up on one of the thousands of random raids and shipped of to a re-education camp for a lobotomy and sterilization

Even "if" none of this happens I'm sure 333 will imagine it happened and then insist that it's true

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2013, 04:30:47 PM »
In two years Obama will have fulfilled his plan to "collapse the nation" and install himself as dictator for life

333 will be rounded up on one of the thousands of random raids and shipped of to a re-education camp for a lobotomy and sterilization

Even "if" none of this happens I'm sure 333 will imagine it happened and then insist that it's true

Perhaps they're secretly working to repeal the 22nd amendment and crown him king. :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2013, 01:52:23 PM »