Author Topic: Muslims enforcing Sharia Law on UK streets (AGAIN) Video  (Read 29452 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Muslims enforcing Sharia Law on UK streets (AGAIN) Video
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2013, 09:27:44 AM »
Don't I know it, so far this year, 11 people have been killed by Pitbulls in the USA.

Do you realize what a microscopic proportion of the population that is?  Odds say some people will die regardless.

Same with gun deaths. 

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2013, 09:53:34 AM »
and they called us a "huge issue" for UK

http://www.channel4.com/news/romania-bulgaria-immigration-uk-migration-2013-change
^^
At least there are better restaurants because of you in Peterborough now... :D

kohl

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2013, 12:06:43 PM »
My sincere condolences to the British People. Or: what's left of what once was a proud people of emperors. Can they unite and stand up against this medieval and despicable danger, supported by TRAITORS?

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2013, 12:53:49 PM »
^^
At least there are better restaurants because of you in Peterborough now... :D

;D

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2013, 01:05:19 PM »

when the twin towers went down brits were not hugely sympathetic as the US has funded terrorrism for years and this was a little bit of payback.

Idiot....

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #55 on: May 02, 2013, 02:12:11 PM »
  You want to have Sharia? Go back to your Country.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2013, 02:29:31 PM »
  You want to have Sharia? Go back to your Country.

x2

Back to England and Sweden with those Islamic fucks.  :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #57 on: May 02, 2013, 02:46:53 PM »
Fear rules your life; the world is not your friend. I get that. Why live cowering in your basement is my point. Meet it. You might overcome.   

Spot on from his irrational fear of guns to his tirades about Pitt Bulls , he's a very fearful guy and projects that onto others

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2013, 03:50:25 PM »
Spot on from his irrational fear of guns to his tirades about Pitt Bulls , he's a very fearful guy and projects that onto others
Lol, says the guys who need guns because they are scared of people with guns.  If the world is such a scary place that you need to own a gun, wouldn't the men who choose to face this dangerous world without a gun be considered the bravest amongst you.  It always amazes me how much the average person lacks self awareness and projects their own fear onto others.  If I was genuinely afraid, wouldn't it make sense to get a gun and a pitbull.  Rather than carrying on with your transparent charade, why don't you just grow some balls and say, I don't agree with his views on guns or dangerous dogs and because of the way he carries on about it I don't like the man.  I would respect that far more than this pretence that you are invulnerable tough guys who walk fearlessly through life.
V

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2013, 03:57:18 PM »
Lol, says the guys who need guns because they are scared of people with guns.  If the world is such a scary place that you need to own a gun, wouldn't the men who choose to face this dangerous world without a gun be considered the bravest amongst you.  It always amazes me how much the average person lacks self awareness and projects their own fear onto others.  If I was genuinely afraid, wouldn't it make sense to get a gun and a pitbull.  Rather than carrying on with your transparent charade, why don't you just grow some balls and say, I don't agree with his views on guns or dangerous dogs and because of the way he carries on about it I don't like the man.  I would respect that far more than this pretence that you are invulnerable tough guys who walk fearlessly through life.

I never once claimed I needed guns because I'm scared of people with guns , more projection on your behalf.

I don't carry a gun a fuck of a lot more than I do , so much for that theory  ;)

I'm glad Chimps caught on to your fearful nature as well , you're a scared guy and want to try and eliminate all the things you fear then you think you wont be scared anymore and you should seek therapy on why you let fear control your life.

You fear guns , pitt bulls , Islam , keep living in fear and projecting it on others.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2013, 03:57:33 PM »
Meltdown.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2013, 04:05:04 PM »
Meltdown.
You guys can't tolerate anyone making fun of gun culture can you?  It's pretty hard to deny your fear when you own a gun and you men get upset when others point that out.  It emasculates you doesn't it?  
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2013, 04:07:07 PM »
You guys can't tolerate anyone making fun of gun culture can you?  It's pretty hard to deny your fear when you own a gun and you men get upset when others point that out.  It emasculates you doesn't it?  

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2013, 04:09:33 PM »

That last comment tipped you over the edge didn't it. 

V

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2013, 04:10:10 PM »

Making fun? you tirade about guns , pitt bulls and Islam , all the things you fear , it's not poking fun it's fear

You wouldn't know I owned a gun unless I told you , so much for that theory  ;)

You don't want to own a gun knock yourself out and I respect you for doing that but going on multi-page diatribes and attacking people who do proves your fear.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2013, 04:11:03 PM »
That last comment tipped you over the edge didn't it. 

You are a good sport. Lol  8)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2013, 04:15:38 PM »
 ;)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2013, 04:17:00 PM »
;)
E-Kul getting owned into oblivion yet again  :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2013, 04:17:48 PM »
 ;)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2013, 04:19:37 PM »
;)

What's your point, these are exactly the people who should be able to own guns, nobody's suggesting disarming the government, just the crazy citizens.

V

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 02, 2013, 04:24:25 PM »

What's your point, these are exactly the people who should be able to own guns, nobody's suggesting disarming the government, just the crazy citizens.

The Constitution of the United States of America says any law abiding citizen can own a gun and especially for purposes of the Government telling you can't

NO ONE wants any crazy person to get a hold of firearms , when you figure out how to do this without trampling on anyone's rights get back to me  ;)

Oh and the point is he's a fucking hypocrite

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 02, 2013, 04:34:52 PM »
The Constitution of the United States of America says any law abiding citizen can own a gun and especially for purposes of the Government telling you can't

NO ONE wants any crazy person to get a hold of firearms , when you figure out how to do this without trampling on anyone's rights get back to me  ;)

Oh and the point is he's a fucking hypocrite
Who cares what the Constitution says.  It doesn't say you have to own one, that's a choice you make.  Even if they were giving guns away across the road, it wouldn't bother getting one.  I refuse to live in fear and guns have zero appeal to me.  We figured out how to stop crazy people getting guns a long time ago.  And the president has a genuine need for protection you idiot.  You on the other hand don't.  Nobody wants to waste the small change on a bullet to put it through your head.  Here, get some insight into our system, watch this, you might then understand why we think you are crazy Gun Nutters.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

V

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 02, 2013, 05:00:11 PM »
Who cares what the Constitution says.  It doesn't say you have to own one, that's a choice you make.  Even if they were giving guns away across the road, it wouldn't bother getting one.  I refuse to live in fear and guns have zero appeal to me.  We figured out how to stop crazy people getting guns a long time ago.  And the president has a genuine need for protection you idiot.  You on the other hand don't.  Nobody wants to waste the small change on a bullet to put it through your head.  Here, get some insight into our system, watch this, you might then understand why we think you are crazy Gun Nutters.

Who cares what the Constitution says.

You're not American , obviously you wouldn't. We do you're to concerned about how other people live their lives more proof of your fears you project onto others and try and dictate how people on the other side of the planet live , Ironically you don't give a flying fuck about Jamaica and their massive gun violence problem but focus on us , we've already established you don't give a flying fucking about victims of gun violence just pushing your fear induced agenda

It doesn't say you have to own one, that's a choice you make.

WOW really?  ::) thank you captain obvious

Even if they were giving guns away across the road, it wouldn't bother getting one. 

Good for you , where you fall flat on your face is when you say others shouldn't have them , especially considering you don't even live in this country

I refuse to live in fear and guns have zero appeal to me

All you do is live in fear , that's blatantly obvious. Keep telling yourself that you don't , you have to convince yourself first before you can try and convince anyone else.

We figured out how to stop crazy people getting guns a long time ago.

Australia is NOT the United States , Au never had much of a gun violence problem to begin with , when you figure out how to stop crazy people from being crazy get back to me

And the president has a genuine need for protection you idiot.

One no one told him to run for president , his decision. He does have a genuine need for protection , but to claim the average citizen doesn't because he's not the president is dumb and for him to claim guns make us less safe when he's surrounded by them makes him a hypocrite

You on the other hand don't

Says you? some coward living in fear in Au , scared of guns , scared of pitt bulls , scared of Islam , labeling anyone who doesn't agree with him a ' nutt ' lol you seem like a rational well thought person LMAO when you call someone a ' nutt ' what you're doing is showing how nuts you are

Nobody wants to waste the small change on a bullet to put it through your head. 

Yeah and if people told you that they feared a terrorist attack in Boston you would label them nuts too , America can be a violent place you never know when something might happen , luck favor's the prepared , again you're to wrapped in other people lives , try living your own.

Here, get some insight into our system, watch this, you might then understand why we think you are crazy Gun Nutters.

I don't care about your system , your country. That's the difference between you and I , when all of your opinions are based off of Youtube videos and you have no real experience , it shows you're a shut in who thinks they know what they are talking about.

You don't care about American gun violence or the victims of it , all you care about is saying ' see I told you so ' you desperately need validation that your fears are correct and you are right , Jamaica has a much worse gun violence problem than the U.S. but you never mentioned it , or rail against it why are you not on any boards in Jamaica bitching & moaning ?, why? because you don't really care about as much as you care about trying to be right.

Chimps hit the nail on the head , you're a shut-in , scared of leaving your house , scared of the gun nutters and pitt bulls and radical muslims , you watch these videos are think the walls are closing in on you , therapy of your friend and I sincerely mean that , you must get to the root of your crippling fear.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 02, 2013, 05:01:45 PM »
 ;)

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #74 on: May 02, 2013, 05:12:03 PM »
;)