Author Topic: Muslims enforcing Sharia Law on UK streets (AGAIN) Video  (Read 29541 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Muslims enforcing Sharia Law on UK streets (AGAIN) Video
« Reply #75 on: May 02, 2013, 05:26:04 PM »
ND laying down the brutual truth.  Guns>Dorian>Ronnie>Aussies    ;D

;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #76 on: May 02, 2013, 05:26:30 PM »
You're not American , obviously you wouldn't. We do you're to concerned about how other people live their lives more proof of your fears you project onto others and try and dictate how people on the other side of the planet live , Ironically you don't give a flying fuck about Jamaica and their massive gun violence problem but focus on us , we've already established you don't give a flying fucking about victims of gun violence just pushing your fear induced agenda

WOW really?  ::) thank you captain obvious

Good for you , where you fall flat on your face is when you say others shouldn't have them , especially considering you don't even live in this country

All you do is live in fear , that's blatantly obvious. Keep telling yourself that you don't , you have to convince yourself first before you can try and convince anyone else.

Australia is NOT the United States , Au never had much of a gun violence problem to begin with , when you figure out how to stop crazy people from being crazy get back to me

One no one told him to run for president , his decision. He does have a genuine need for protection , but to claim the average citizen doesn't because he's not the president is dumb and for him to claim guns make us less safe when he's surrounded by them makes him a hypocrite

Says you? some coward living in fear in Au , scared of guns , scared of pitt bulls , scared of Islam , labeling anyone who doesn't agree with him a ' nutt ' lol you seem like a rational well thought person LMAO when you call someone a ' nutt ' what you're doing is showing how nuts you are

Yeah and if people told you that they feared a terrorist attack in Boston you would label them nuts too , America can be a violent place you never know when something might happen , luck favor's the prepared , again you're to wrapped in other people lives , try living your own.

I don't care about your system , your country. That's the difference between you and I , when all of your opinions are based off of Youtube videos and you have no real experience , it shows you're a shut in who thinks they know what they are talking about.

You don't care about American gun violence or the victims of it , all you care about is saying ' see I told you so ' you desperately need validation that your fears are correct and you are right , Jamaica has a much worse gun violence problem than the U.S. but you never mentioned it , or rail against it why are you not on any boards in Jamaica bitching & moaning ?, why? because you don't really care about as much as you care about trying to be right.

Chimps hit the nail on the head , you're a shut-in , scared of leaving your house , scared of the gun nutters and pitt bulls and radical muslims , you watch these videos are think the walls are closing in on you , therapy of your friend and I sincerely mean that , you must get to the root of your crippling fear.
I come from a Country were the majority of people say they don't want people to own guns.  What is the reason for this?, because it makes people safer.  You are lying when you suggest guns make people safer, that's propaganda.  If I thought by owning a gun  I was reducing my risk of being killed by a gun, I would be advocating for gun ownership like crazy.  But the fact is I'm safer with strict gun control, why would I want to endanger myself  by owning a gun and encouraging others too as well just deal with some crippling fear or anxiety that I felt.  It would be insane to increase my risk of serious injury or death because I was afraid.  But this is what fear has done to the average American, through their fear they have generated even more fear and now they have inadvertently increased the risks of being harmed or killed because of this fear and now because of their initial irrational fear they have created a situation that they should rightfully fear.  It has become a self fulfilling prophecy.

The reason I focus on the US is because Australia is heavily influenced by American Culture, if Jamacia was having the same negative influence, I would also speak out about them.

And to compare your protection needs to that of the president, talk about arrogance and delusion.  Nobody gives a flying fuck about you, you are not important, you have nothing of worth and you hold zero power.  Nobody wants to harm you, that's just your paranoid mind mixed with a gun culture that has brainwashed you into the moron you see in the mirror everyday.  It really amazes me how someone in such an obvious terrible state of fear and anxiety could accuse others of being afraid.  There is no doubt there are dangers out there that can harm us, but the option you choose to feel safe increases your chances of being harmed not decreases it.  Me I like to choose the smart option, the one that minimises the chances of being unnecessarily harmed or killed.  it's call healthy self preservation.

And if I am a man that lives in fear, I sure do manage it well, as I haven't found a need yet to buy a gun or a pitbull to make me feel safer.  I walk the streets any time of day or night and I never have to worry. I don't worry if I see a man drinking iced tea or skittles walking around and wish I had a firearm to deal with such a suspicious menace.  I am free to live without fear.  

You guys can keep up this charade of accusing other of being scared, when it is you that is terrified.  I have no problem acknowledging the very real dangers out there and that's why I advocate the way I do, it's smart to manage risk.  You guys aren't fooling anyone, America must contain the most frightened people in the world,  that's all you ever hear from them "We're afraid and we want guns", it never ends with the fear.  And even now you all have guns you are all still petrified of having them taken away.  American fear just generates more fear, it's no different than South Africa, if the fear isn't kept in check, before you know it your shooting your girlfriend while she takes a leak in the bathroom because you're crazy scared.

I actually feel pity for the average American Gun Nutter, it must be awful to live in such crippling fear all the time.  The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.    Roosevelt was right, America should have listened.
V

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #77 on: May 02, 2013, 05:36:32 PM »
Coming to a city near you in the near FUTURE !!!

You are one, pathetic loser.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #78 on: May 02, 2013, 05:40:40 PM »
I come from a Country were the majority of people say they don't want people to own guns.  What is the reason for this?, because it makes people safer.  You are lying when you suggest guns make people safer, that's propaganda.  If I thought by owning a gun  I was reducing my risk of being killed by a gun, I would be advocating for gun ownership like crazy.  But the fact is I'm safer with strict gun control, why would I want to endanger myself  by owning a gun and encouraging others too as well just deal with some crippling fear or anxiety that I felt.  It would be insane to increase my risk of serious injury or death because I was afraid.  But this is what fear has done to the average American, through their fear they have generated even more fear and now they have inadvertently increased the risks of being harmed or killed because of this fear and now because of their initial irrational fear they have created a situation that they should rightfully fear.  It has become a self fulfilling prophecy.

The reason I focus on the US is because Australia is heavily influenced by American Culture, if Jamacia was having the same negative influence, I would also speak out about them.

And to compare your protection needs to that of the president, talk about arrogance and delusion.  Nobody gives a flying fuck about you, you are not important, you have nothing of worth and you hold zero power.  Nobody wants to harm you, that's just your paranoid mind mixed with a gun culture that has brainwashed you into the moron you see in the mirror everyday.  It really amazes me how someone in such an obvious terrible state of fear and anxiety could accuse others of being afraid.  There is no doubt there are dangers out there that can harm us, but the option you choose to feel safe increases your chances of being harmed not decreases it.  Me I like to choose the smart option, the one that minimises the chances of being unnecessarily harmed or killed.  it's call healthy self preservation.

And if I am a man that lives in fear, I sure do manage it well, as I haven't found a need yet to buy a gun or a pitbull to make me feel safer.  I walk the streets any time of day or night and I never have to worry. I don't worry if I see a man drinking iced tea or skittles walking around and wish I had a firearm to deal with such a suspicious menace.  I am free to live without fear.  

You guys can keep up this charade of accusing other of being scared, when it is you that is terrified.  I have no problem acknowledging the very real dangers out there and that's why I advocate the way I do, it's smart to manage risk.  You guys aren't fooling anyone, America must contain the most frightened people in the world,  that's all you ever hear from them "We're afraid and we want guns", it never ends with the fear.  And even now you all have guns you are all still petrified of having them taken away.  American fear just generates more fear, it's no different than South Africa, if the fear isn't kept in check, before you know it your shooting your girlfriend while she takes a leak in the bathroom because you're crazy scared.

I actually feel pity for the average American Gun Nutter, it must be awful to live in such crippling fear all the time.  The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.    Roosevelt was right, America should have listened.

Roosevelt was a fascist who confiscated the people's wealth to revalue it 33% higher.   He tried to stack the Supreme Court when he couldnt get his policies past, he instituted martial law, he got America into another world war when his Keyensian monetary policies failed, he rounded up thousands of American citizens and put them into camps.  He was simply another tool for the elites to increase their power under the guise of crisis.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 02, 2013, 05:53:19 PM »
You are one, pathetic loser.
Hi Muhammad
V

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 02, 2013, 05:57:47 PM »
I come from a Country were the majority of people say they don't want people to own guns.  What is the reason for this, because it makes people safer.  You are lying when you suggest guns make people safer, that's propaganda.  If I thought by owning a gun  I was reducing my risk of being killed by a gun, I would be advocating for gun ownership like crazy.  But the fact is I'm safer with strict gun control, why would I want to endanger myself  by owning a gun and encouraging everyone else too just deal with some crippling fear or anxiety that I felt.  It would be insane to increase my risk of serious injury or death because I was afraid.  But this is what fear has done to the average American, through their fear they have generated even more fear and now they have inadvertently increased the risks of being harmed or killed because of this fear.

And if I am a man that lives in fear, I sure do manage it well, as I haven't found a need yet to buy a gun or a pitbull to make me feel safer.  You guys can keep up this charade of accusing other of being scared, when it is you that is terrified.  I have no problem acknowledging the very real dangers out there and that's why I advocate the way I do, it's smart to manage risk.  You guys aren't fooling anyone, America must contain the most frightened people in the world,  that's all you ever hear from them "We're afraid and we want guns", it never ends with the fear.  And even now you all have guns you are all still petrified of having them taken away.  America fear just generates more fear, it's no different than South Africa, if the fear isn't kept in check, before you know it your shooting your girlfriend while she takes a leak in the bathroom because you're crazy scared.

I actually feel pity for the average American Gun Nutter, it must be awful to live in such crippling fear all the time.

I come from a Country were the majority of people say they don't want people to own guns

And that's good for YOUR country , we are NOT your country and frankly I don't care about YOUR country , nice beaches , hot women cool we have that hear . Again where are you?  ;)

What is the reason for this, because it makes people safer.  You are lying when you suggest guns make people safer, that's propaganda.

Says you and your anti-gun propaganda. Here is a Harvard study entitled Harvard Gun Confiscation Study – Would Banning Firearms Reduce Murder and Suicide?

http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf

Let me sum it up for you a resounding NO , your opinion which is tainted , biased and flat out wrong is no longer needed  ;)

If I thought by owning a gun  I was reducing my risk of being killed by a gun, I would be advocating for gun ownership like crazy.

Good for you , don't want a gun? don't get one but to tell someone on the other side of the planet they shouldn't have one is laughable

But the fact is I'm safer with strict gun control, why would I want to endanger myself  by owning a gun and encouraging everyone else too just deal with some crippling fear or anxiety that I felt.  

In your country you very well may be safer , but you're not in my country , stop projecting.  And stop trying to tell me what's good for me

The whole fucking world is , you said there is no problem in Au with guns and violence how are we being a negative influence? make up your mind. You want us to be like you , we don't care about YOU or YOUR country deal with it

And to compare your protection needs to that of the president, talk about arrogance and delusion.

Never said mine was comparable to his , now you're reduced to making things up. I said I'll decide if I feel a genuine need to protect myself and my family , not some shut-in from Au who is America obsessed.

Nobody gives a flying fuck about you, you are not important, you have nothing of worth and you hold zero power.  Nobody wants to harm you

One you know this how? I'm sure a lot of people in Boston felt nobody wanted to harm them either  ::) and you don't know what's best for me and what my needs are , you don't have the slightest clue on what's best for me and my family , I'll decide , anyone who claims they do should be exposed for the idiots they are.

that's just your paranoid mind mixed with a gun culture that has brainwashed you into the moron you see in the mirror everyday.  It really amazes me how someone in such an obvious terrible state of fear and anxiety could accuse others of being afraid.

You think the only reason I have guns is protection and it's not , shows your limited thought process. You constantly project your fears onto others , NO I don't live in fear constantly that I will get attacked , it's already been explained to you that I don't carry a firearm anywhere near as much as I do, that theory is dismissed stop projecting your opinion on that's why people have guns , you can't look past your own limited view on why someone might want or need to own one.

I have no problem acknowledging the very real dangers out there and that's why I advocate the way I do, it's smart to manage risk.

LMFAO advocate you're clueless , you don't live in America , probably never been to America , don't presume to tell us what's best for us

It really amazes me how someone in such an obvious terrible state of fear and anxiety could accuse others of being afraid.  There is no doubt there are dangers out there that can harm us, but the option you choose to feel safe increases your chances of being harmed not decreases it.  Me I like to choose the smart option, the one that minimises the chances of being unnecessarily harmed or killed.  it's call healthy self preservation.

Noticed a trend with you retype everything constantly , boring. banning guns , pitt bulls and Islam wont make you safer , stupidity is preventing you from seeing this.

I actually feel pity for the average American Gun Nutter, it must be awful to live in such crippling fear all the time.

You know fear all to well , you're crippled by it and it's exactly what leads you to label , attack and tirade against people in another country , to presume you know what's best for a set of people 6000 miles on the other side of the planet lol based on youtube videos and no personal experience and glorified hyped media stories , it's just a shame you don't know how dumb you look or how dumb you really are.

Seriously seek therapy , nothing wrong getting to the roots of your irrational fears.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: May 02, 2013, 06:09:37 PM »
And that's good for YOUR country , we are NOT your country and frankly I don't care about YOUR country , nice beaches , hot women cool we have that hear . Again where are you?  ;)

Says you and your anti-gun propaganda. Here is a Harvard study entitled Harvard Gun Confiscation Study – Would Banning Firearms Reduce Murder and Suicide?

http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf

Let me sum it up for you a resounding NO , your opinion which is tainted , biased and flat out wrong is no longer needed  ;)

Good for you , don't want a gun? don't get one but to tell someone on the other side of the planet they shouldn't have one is laughable

In your country you very well may be safer , but you're not in my country , stop projecting.  And stop trying to tell me what's good for me

The whole fucking world is , you said there is no problem in Au with guns and violence how are we being a negative influence? make up your mind. You want us to be like you , we don't care about YOU or YOUR country deal with it

Never said mine was comparable to his , now you're reduced to making things up. I said I'll decide if I feel a genuine need to protect myself and my family , not some shut-in from Au who is America obsessed.

One you know this how? I'm sure a lot of people in Boston felt nobody wanted to harm them either  ::) and you don't know what's best for me and what my needs are , you don't have the slightest clue on what's best for me and my family , I'll decide , anyone who claims they do should be exposed for the idiots they are.

You think the only reason I have guns is protection and it's not , shows your limited thought process. You constantly project your fears onto others , NO I don't live in fear constantly that I will get attacked , it's already been explained to you that I don't carry a firearm anywhere near as much as I do, that theory is dismissed stop projecting your opinion on that's why people have guns , you can't look past your own limited view on why someone might want or need to own one.

LMFAO advocate you're clueless , you don't live in America , probably never been to America , don't presume to tell us what's best for us

Noticed a trend with you retype everything constantly , boring. banning guns , pitt bulls and Islam wont make you safer , stupidity is preventing you from seeing this.

You know fear all to well , you're crippled by it and it's exactly what leads you to label , attack and tirade against people in another country , to presume you know what's best for a set of people 6000 miles on the other side of the planet lol based on youtube videos and no personal experience and glorified hyped media stories , it's just a shame you don't know how dumb you look or how dumb you really are.

Seriously seek therapy , nothing wrong getting to the roots of your irrational fears.
There is nothing wrong with not wanting to have your head blown off by some gun Nutter, and I feel for you I really do, you live in a country where you have created an environment where that is a very real threat.  The question is, are you safer in a disarmed society or a heavily armed one.  I believe it is the former, that's the only reason I argue the way I do, and I am glad I live in a Country that also believes that.  You are just flat out lying because of a vested interest when you say society will be more dangerous if disarmed, Australia is the living proof of that.

And the antigun lobby are not telling others they don't want the population to own guns because it's what is good for you, they are doing it because it is what is good for them.   You just aren't important enough to give a flying fuck about.  Why would any reasonable person deliberately increase their risk of harm or death, only a Nutter would advocate for such a thing.  The majority of the population don't care what other people do unless what they do increases their risk of being harmed or killed.  It really is that simple.  You want to plant landmines in your front lawn, fine, but expect retribution when people are harmed by your warped idea of freedom.  Did you really think people were going to stand idly by and let rednecks run the world and do whatever they liked.  I don't fucking think so.

I think the thing that is very telling is how radical the Gun Nutters are, how zealous they are in defending their right to own a gun, somehow I think their is more to it than just needing protection.  The more a Gun Nutter is confronted, the more they just gradually meltdown, it is quite the sight to behold.  It seems the most reasonable and sanest choice to me would be  to create an environment where you have less of a need for protection?  If the very thing you need to protect yourself drastically increases the need for protection, then it defeats the purpose of having it in the first place.  But reasonableness and sanity aren't often linked to radical gun nutters, this is why it is such a difficult issue, it's not like you can easily reason with the Nutters.

You really should watch these Youtube clips, it might give you some insight into how ridiculous you sound.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #82 on: May 02, 2013, 06:15:41 PM »
Text walls of peace  :-X

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #83 on: May 02, 2013, 06:47:32 PM »
Don't waste your time NarcissisticDeity.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #84 on: May 02, 2013, 06:55:04 PM »
Most of you couldn't identify a Muslim from a Christian from a jew. What you are calling Muslim are afghans and such.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 02, 2013, 07:12:17 PM »
i walked down whitechappel in london, the muslim melting pot.

i made it out alive :D

i even talked to some muslims there in the gym and on street and was "suprised" to find out they too are human beings :o

lol sharia in uk.

dont yall think the majority of muslims come to the western world to kinda adapt and enjoy this lifestyle.

very few media picked nutters want sharia law.

Said the guy from Bosnia...  ::)

How much did it cost the people of Switzerland to house you in prison?  I can see how you might relate to these people.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: May 02, 2013, 07:13:35 PM »
Freedom isn't historically normal.

In a free society, government cannot own the only guns.  It's that simple

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #87 on: May 02, 2013, 07:18:50 PM »
Bunch of leaches who siphon off the benefits of a western society while simultaneously trying to destroy it.  Kick them the fuck out.  This kind of shit is why I support Israel over these backward fools.
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 02, 2013, 07:36:59 PM »

dont yall think the majority of muslims come to the western world to kinda adapt and enjoy this lifestyle.

Who cares why they come here, their values don't correspond to western values and this in turn effects the quality of life for everyone.  They find us offensive and we find them equally offensive.  The only difference is we don't believe in killing those who offend us.  Many Muslims think it is OK to circumcise girls, see women as half that of a man and not deserving of equal rights, pimp out children to horny old men, threaten their hosts with violence when offended, halal slaughter, honour killings, terrorise innocent people, sharia law and the imposition of it on non-muslims etc etc..  These are opposed to Western Values.

The point is not to convince anyone that they are in mortal danger or that Muslims are innately dangerous people (they are not, of course). Rather it is to point out that Islam is different.  No other religion inspires the sort of terrorism that the "Religion of Peace" produces.  It should be acceptable to question and critique the teachings, particularly those that are supremacist in nature and whether or not they are compatible for a multicultural society.

In fact, Islam is dreadfully unique - and it should be OK to say so.

What other religion's most devoted members videotape themselves cutting people's throats while screaming praises to their god?

What other faith has tens of thousands of terrorists across the globe united by an explicit commitment to advance the cause of their religion by pursuing horrific mass murder and mutilation?

What other religion has clerics lauded as 'moderates', 'bridge-builders', and advocates of 'peace and tolerance' who, at best cannot even bring themselves to condemn suicide bombers or denounce Islamist terror organizations, or at worst actually support terrorism, wife-beating, female genital mutilation and justify the killing of apostates and homosexuals?

What other religion kills innocent people over cartoons and teddy bears, and murders humanitarian workers of other faiths who are merely trying to help them?

What other religion actually celebrated the 9/11 attacks, described the carnage as "one of the miracles of the Quran" and proclaimed it to be "God's work against oppressors"?

What other religion childishly brags about its growth while at the same time openly denies other religions equal opportunity to evangelize - and even endorses killing those who leave?

What other religion has prominent PR organizations and charities so closely tied to terrorism - organizations like CAIR, which whine about dress codes and rubber ducks in the West while ignoring the Jihad genocide of thousands in Darfur?

What other religion has verses in its holy book that remind men of their divine permission to beat their wives and rape their slaves?

80% of all federal terror prosecutions involve a religion that is practiced by only 1% of all Americans...
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 02, 2013, 08:33:23 PM »
i am the people of switzerland.full citizenship.

do you realize i am of christian faith(if anthing), you know,those guys who were at war with the muslims there :D

so what, why hate the collective of a religion of people when you dont know them personaly and they havent done a thing to you.

and if it doesnt work, there will be another conflict.but meanwhile why not try it peacefuly.

i just try to enjoy life for myself, i dont care if one believes in different god,or has different skin.i dislike many people ,but i leave them alone

btw, walked down whitechappel, the notoriously muslim council there laughing aat women in burkas and ointing fingers at them, it was very clear im not belonging there.i didnt post on internet how dangerous they are blabla, i simply went there to see for myself.

came home alive and well.

I don't at all, I just have a problem with ignorant third worlders being allowed to invade and destroy civilized society that my ancestors built.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 02, 2013, 08:46:13 PM »
I don't at all, I just have a problem with ignorant third worlders being allowed to invade and destroy civilized society that my ancestors built.
Somehow I think geleniko's main concern is himself, as long as his life is OK and he is getting laid and the requisite narcissistic fuel he needs from his regular conquests is fulfilled, the immediate concerns of the society or the world he lives in is of little to no consequence.  As long as the Muslims don't bother him he couldn't care less about the undeniable suffering ISLAM has caused across the modern world because in his mind it is probably overblown because the Muslims he has met were fine.  Most people are like this, they don't believe it and they won't say anything until it affects them personally, as most people have a narcissistic way of interpreting the world, if crime doesn't affect them, it mustn't be a problem, if war doesn't affect them it mustn't be a problem, if terrorism doesn't affect them it mustn't be a problem.  It's essentially a form of Ignorance, their is a reason they say ignorance is bliss.
V

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: May 02, 2013, 10:18:14 PM »
For those who say USA will clamp down on Muslims being violent - here is a nice taste of what could lie ahead. These Muslims in Dearborn threw stones at Christians and the cops were cowards and went after the Christians. The cops get their political correct orders from above - I bet many of them sided with the Christians in private.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: May 02, 2013, 10:22:14 PM »
i am the people of switzerland.full citizenship.

do you realize i am of christian faith(if anthing), you know,those guys who were at war with the muslims there :D

so what, why hate the collective of a religion of people when you dont know them personaly and they havent done a thing to you.

and if it doesnt work, there will be another conflict.but meanwhile why not try it peacefuly.

i just try to enjoy life for myself, i dont care if one believes in different god,or has different skin.i dislike many people ,but i leave them alone

btw, walked down whitechappel, the notoriously muslim council there laughing aat women in burkas and ointing fingers at them, it was very clear im not belonging there.i didnt post on internet how dangerous they are blabla, i simply went there to see for myself.

came home alive and well.
Don't count your chickens before they are hatched. One day we may never hear from Galeniko again.  ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: May 02, 2013, 10:39:21 PM »
For those who say USA will clamp down on Muslims being violent - here is a nice taste of what could lie ahead. These Muslims in Dearborn threw stones at Christians and the cops were cowards and went after the Christians. The cops get their political correct orders from above - I bet many of them sided with the Christians in private.

It is outrageous how rioting Muslims are protected.  People wonder why Muslims use violence and terror so frequently, because it works.  Authorities are scared of them, they are prepared to tolerate some rioting and violence for the worse violence that will come if they stand up to them.  What Cowards.

Where I live, it is illegal to threaten someone else life, but if you are a butthurt Muslim, you can take to the streets with signs threatening to kill and behead people AND BE OFFERED POLICE PROTECTION. Go figure.
V

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #94 on: May 03, 2013, 03:13:06 AM »

Disgusting to see this happening!

These Cockroaches are everywhere these days

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #95 on: May 03, 2013, 04:17:00 AM »
You raise some valid point "Shalaf all niko" - but think a little bit about the bigger picture.

Regarding the religious troublemakers - full support from the government... not much you can do besides !really! do something. That's the dilemma, too many people still have too much to lose and therefor they utter disapproval but nothing's happening... postmodernism has bred a perfect society to be taken over without much effort.

All the while a dictatorship is taking over and shirtless people in Switzerland are using up all testosterone derivatives... another dilemma.

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #96 on: May 03, 2013, 10:59:15 AM »
Wow! What happened to Britain? This wouldn't have flown in the colonial days.

At all.
The answer is "yes".

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #97 on: May 03, 2013, 11:46:35 AM »
And today's 2nd Amendment factoid is:

"shall not be infringed upon"

Greatest Nation ever.... ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 03, 2013, 01:11:31 PM »
There is nothing wrong with not wanting to have your head blown off by some gun Nutter, and I feel for you I really do, you live in a country where you have created an environment where that is a very real threat.  The question is, are you safer in a disarmed society or a heavily armed one.  I believe it is the former, that's the only reason I argue the way I do, and I am glad I live in a Country that also believes that.  You are just flat out lying because of a vested interest when you say society will be more dangerous if disarmed, Australia is the living proof of that.

And the antigun lobby are not telling others they don't want the population to own guns because it's what is good for you, they are doing it because it is what is good for them.   You just aren't important enough to give a flying fuck about.  Why would any reasonable person deliberately increase their risk of harm or death, only a Nutter would advocate for such a thing.  The majority of the population don't care what other people do unless what they do increases their risk of being harmed or killed.  It really is that simple.  You want to plant landmines in your front lawn, fine, but expect retribution when people are harmed by your warped idea of freedom.  Did you really think people were going to stand idly by and let rednecks run the world and do whatever they liked.  I don't fucking think so.

I think the thing that is very telling is how radical the Gun Nutters are, how zealous they are in defending their right to own a gun, somehow I think their is more to it than just needing protection.  The more a Gun Nutter is confronted, the more they just gradually meltdown, it is quite the sight to behold.  It seems the most reasonable and sanest choice to me would be  to create an environment where you have less of a need for protection?  If the very thing you need to protect yourself drastically increases the need for protection, then it defeats the purpose of having it in the first place.  But reasonableness and sanity aren't often linked to radical gun nutters, this is why it is such a difficult issue, it's not like you can easily reason with the Nutters.

You really should watch these Youtube clips, it might give you some insight into how ridiculous you sound.

America was born into violence and has been a violent place since it's inception , to claim ' I created an environment where that is a very real threat ' is is asinine. America since the day the pilgrims arrived has been violent.  

The question is, are you safer in a disarmed society or a heavily armed one.  I believe it is the former

And you would be wrong , according to the Harvard study http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf

and I am glad I live in a Country that also believes that.  You are just flat out lying because of a vested interest when you say society will be more dangerous if disarmed, Australia is the living proof of that.

Nonsense , Australia never had much of a gun violence to begin with before Port Arthur  and had low levels of violent crime anyway , which were falling before the mass shooting. You absolutely cannot compare the two countries in these terms.

And yes we should be like your country  ::)

Incidents in the year 2010 per 100,000 population

Homicide:
U.S.  4.8
UK (includes Northern Ireland)  1.2
Australia 1.0
Sweden 1.0

Rape:
U.S.  27.3
UK (England and Wales)  28.8
Australia 88.4
Sweden   63.5

Assault
U.S.  250.9
U.K. (England and Wales)  664.4
Australia   766
Sweden   936.6
Scotland 1449.7

Great your country doesn't allow women access to firearms to protect themselves from the rampant rape epidemic , yes we should all be more like your country  ::) lets ban guns and watch rape and assault skyrocket , great job by the way  ;)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: May 03, 2013, 02:52:50 PM »
America was born into violence and has been a violent place since it's inception , to claim ' I created an environment where that is a very real threat ' is is asinine. America since the day the pilgrims arrived has been violent.  

And you would be wrong , according to the Harvard study http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf

Nonsense , Australia never had much of a gun violence to begin with before Port Arthur  and had low levels of violent crime anyway , which were falling before the mass shooting. You absolutely cannot compare the two countries in these terms.

And yes we should be like your country  ::)

Incidents in the year 2010 per 100,000 population

Homicide:
U.S.  4.8   <------ WTF Talk about just making shit up
UK (includes Northern Ireland)  1.2
Australia 1.0
Sweden 1.0

Australia was founded as a penal colony, let's just keep it that.  let's not evolve because of that.  Man, I'm surprised humanity evolved past the amoeba stage when you consider the level of your intelligence.  I always think of this clip when I read your posts.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

And good to see you just making figures up, halving American homicide rates, way to go.  I wish Gun Nutters would stop fudging statistics to suit them, we even had our own Government warn the NRA to stop manipulating our crime statistics and lying about them.  And Rape statistics are not reliable because of under reporting.  We here in Australia have very strong protections for women, women hold just as much political and legal power than men.  And because of this they have a greater confidence to report sex crimes  You can literally be put on rape charges for asking a woman out on a date.  The majority of those charges never see the inside of a courtroom and the conviction rate is very low.  We are like Sweeden, where even consensual sex can be considered rape under certain circumstances.  

And perhaps American women don't report rape in America because of the very real fear of having their heads blown off with a gun and that they know they will be dismissed by the misogynistic American legal system.  Generally the reported rapes can be an indication of how liberal and equal a society is.  For instance, nobody would take seriously the recorded rape cases from a Muslim Country, because we now it would be way under reported due to the woman being more likely to be punished and not the man who committed the rape.  The more misogynistic the Country, the less rapes are reported.

And your assault figures, oh brother, you can be charged for assault here for yelling at someone.  We have been over this time and time again.  Australia doesn't have the same serious crime issue that America does.  We just don't have rampant gang violence, mass shootings, a ridiculous homicide rate and terrorism.  Sorry, but we don't.  I know you want to believe that your Gun Culture is a good thing, but it's not.  It makes you look like idiots and masses of people die needlessly because of it.

Since strict gun control was introduced, there have been large decreases in the number of firearm suicides  and the number of firearm homicides  in Australia. Homicide rates in Australia are only 1.2 per 100,000 people  people, with less than 15 percent  of these resulting from firearms.  Around Australia, robberies using firearms have declined from over 1500 per year in the 1990s to 1100 per year .

Prior to the implementation of the gun laws, 112 people were killed in 11 mass shootings . Since the implementation of the gun laws, no comparable gun massacres have occurred in Australia.

Only a retard could construe that argument as a failure.  But Gun Nutters do seem quite retarded.  Maybe if we just ban retard, that will solve the gun problem.  Claims that Australian gun laws have increased crime are pure spin and deception. They say more about American partisan politics than about the reality in Australia.
V