Author Topic: going to cut some grass with my lawnmower then put the clippings in the oven  (Read 5286 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
ok already done tried it. its like some burnt chick, gotta watch out its kinda razory if not fully cooked it pales in comparison to baked kale

i was motivated to do this today cause ive been seeing this old dude on a bike he reminds me of a hobo like jethro tull and today i spotted him carrying too handfulls of some type of grass and its roots with it, this dude is always on his bike and wears old clothes, hes cool looking like a wizard you can tell hes dissapointed with society
A

tacobender

• Getbig IV
with some olive oil and salt. lets see what kinda of nutrition i can get out of cooked grass

i know i cant get anything out of raw grass but cooked im pretty sure i can attain lots of crazy nutrition
your ass is grass!!!

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
I'm only an apprentice, Johnny has neglected training me though

PIPA Falcon Esquire

get active! be confrontational!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
I am slighty worried about you Johnny.
          ^
    this is a valid concern
a

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Trust me, you don`t want to eat a Destroying Angel.
If it Wadn't for me none of getbig would know the benefacts of borax my neegul
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
boric acid is key if i can get a pure source
A

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
I GIVE YOU ONE MORE NIGHT BEFORE YOU DIE....

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Trust me, you don`t want to eat a Destroying Angel.
looks like a ufo to me
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
looks like a ufo to me

Its amazing what it does to you when ingested.  It literally destroys your liver.  Survival is not possible most of the time.  Liver Transplant will be necessary.  These things grow all around us Johnny.  Be careful and I mean it.  I am not joking around with you.

dustin

Its amazing what it does to you when ingested.  It literally destroys your liver.  Survival is not possible most of the time.  Liver Transplant will be necessary.  These things grow all around us Johnny.  Be careful and I mean it.  I am not joking around with you.

Sounds like a challenge.

Do it, Johnny.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Sounds like a challenge.

Do it, Johnny.
No. He will die.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
ok already done tried it. its like some burnt chick, gotta watch out its kinda razory if not fully cooked it pales in comparison to baked kale

i was motivated to do this today cause ive been seeing this old dude on a bike he reminds me of a hobo like jethro tull and today i spotted him carrying too handfulls of some type of grass and its roots with it, this dude is always on his bike and wears old clothes, hes cool looking like a wizard you can tell hes dissapointed with society
Cheech and Chong had a van made out of grass once.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
bat shit crazy

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
looks like a ufo to me

DO NOT eat that you will die

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
with some olive oil and salt. lets see what kinda of nutrition i can get out of cooked grass

i know i cant get anything out of raw grass but cooked im pretty sure i can attain lots of crazy nutrition

St Augustine?...
If you really mean it, don't...Humans don't have the proper digestive tract for...grass.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
juicy green grass has always look good to me, but lawnmower clippings going to contain various other vegetation, insects, hurt frogs and anti goofer smoke boob residues etc.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
LMAO you've got to be fucking joking.

I'm calling bullshit falcon, throw us a picture!

x2

But a video would be much more comical.  ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
Try some crab grass Johnny it's higher in protein.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Try some crab grass Johnny it's higher in protein.

i heard that dandelions have a diuretic effect, have you heard this brother?

basil

• Getbig IV
Remember to use a good quality olive oil Paintcan.  The cheap stuff has a lower smoke point, which could cause you some problems, least of which is ruining the taste.

Garb316HHH

• Getbig II
Nice Avatar, Mr. Nobody :D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
Nice Avatar, Mr. Nobody :D

Thanks, Clint is ready to shoot a mofo right there.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I have no idea what I'm talking about here ..... so take the following as a very huge question:

A few years back some of the professional IFBB BB's aske me to take them to a cow fiel after a heavy rain.

It was winter so that was no a problem and it did manage to rain for a couple of days followed by a blast of hot weather from two days of sunshine.

So I drove them over to a cow field thinking that Tipping Cows might be back in vogue and these guys wanted to give it a try. (Actually only kinda thought that!)

But when we got there they only managed to walk around the field looking for something in the thick grass. They ignored the cows competely ...... but within 30 mins they returned with a bag-full of good size mushrooms which they planned to dry out and smoke in "honor" of some ancient custom which I was unfamiliar with.

My question is .... If these mushrooms were eaten instead of 'smok-en" ....  would they have caused some hellucenogenic form of suicide?

Withi