Author Topic: lol after 11 weeks on roids i still look the same pretty much in a t shirt  (Read 15216 times)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
bb.com kept me naive and ignorant for years and years

and everytime i felt hopeless

some impressive juicer would convince me he was natural but considering to juice in the future

and i would be like oh wow you can be that big after all

but then somehow i started reading getbig

and my brain was fucked

This is partly why I despise bb.com. And will jump on any oppurtunity to fuck that place.

Getbig makes you realize you need to love what you have, or jump on illegal substances.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Oh man.. bb.com that place will always send you out on a wild goose chase after supplements and anabolic windows.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Eat more and train for size, not strength

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
little anabolichalo will be a respected getbig poster in 20 years.

ukjeff

funny u ask

she was hospitalized today for preeclampsia

could cause the little anabolico to come out prematurely

hope not
and all you are concerned about is how you look in a t-shirt?  ::)

Seriously mate, you need to establish some kind of order for your made up posts and threads and prioritise them, you are starting to look a little silly.

V Man

• Getbig IV
What did you expect? Drugs are just the finishing touch. ;)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Another guy buying fake steroids. I wonder what you are injecting out of that vial? Real steroids work fantastic with hard training. Work out natural for fitness and you will be in true shape.

f450

• Getbig IV
just like you cant cure

height

ugliness

penis size

etc

genetics

You can fix penis size. The brazilians have had this figured out for years.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
thats because your so called term for idiots, cycle..............is horrible, your training is probably not intense and enuff for growth, and you spend too much time on getbig reporting your No Size Syndrome problems daily instead of getting real information and knowledge and training hard like a maniac, you people have it all wrong you think because you inject some shit your gona get big because you post on getbig, you have to train like a animal with skull crushing intensity and bust your ass like a champ, i told you once your shit goes down your going to put on a whole 3 kg.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
WTF??

YOU SHOULD LOOK BETTER THEN AN ORDINARY GUY BEFORE YOU START JUICING.

Anyone should start training naturally for 4 years, lifting heavy weights and stuffing themselves with food. After those 4 years EVERYBODY should be 20-40% more muscular then when started. It's called: naturally maxed out.

Sorry thing is there are a lot of morons who are too lazy to work and build a decent foundation, and immediately jump to juicing. They're the ones telling the younsters that without juice you can't be muscular. And the morons amongs the youngsters believe this.

Even GH15 (when he was still Nasser) always said that you should train naturally for some years.

Sure, you won't win a competition naturally, and without a shitload of juice, HGH and slin you won't compete as a pro, but just to have a decent physique natural training will do. If you need to juice to just have a decent physique, you're way off! Juicing is something you do to go from a decent physique to an excellent physique!

good post kohl..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
sure there is some muscle improvement here and there and a lot of strength gain

but when it comes down to it and stand next to typical guy i dont look significantly bigger

clavicles of peace

Dude - pm me - i will help ypu 

ukjeff

thats because your so called term for idiots, cycle..............is horrible, your training is probably not intense and enuff for growth, and you spend too much time on getbig reporting your No Size Syndrome problems daily instead of getting real information and knowledge and training hard like a maniac, you people have it all wrong you think because you inject some shit your gona get big because you post on getbig, you have to train like a animal with skull crushing intensity and bust your ass like a champ, i told you once your shit goes down your going to put on a whole 3 kg.
If it's a choice between looking like a normal guy and you then its no contest pal.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
I keep telling you 300mg of test only is a huge waste. You get barely any results and shut yourself down. It's pointless

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I am clean for life - 37 yo - in the best shape of my life - pm me - i will help you 

Henda

• Getbig V
Cswol is 120lbs lean mass and 160 of fat and oil.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
WTF??

YOU SHOULD LOOK BETTER THEN AN ORDINARY GUY BEFORE YOU START JUICING.

Anyone should start training naturally for 4 years, lifting heavy weights and stuffing themselves with food. After those 4 years EVERYBODY should be 20-40% more muscular then when started. It's called: naturally maxed out.

Sorry thing is there are a lot of morons who are too lazy to work and build a decent foundation, and immediately jump to juicing. They're the ones telling the younsters that without juice you can't be muscular. And the morons amongs the youngsters believe this.

Even GH15 (when he was still Nasser) always said that you should train naturally for some years.

Sure, you won't win a competition naturally, and without a shitload of juice, HGH and slin you won't compete as a pro, but just to have a decent physique natural training will do. If you need to juice to just have a decent physique, you're way off! Juicing is something you do to go from a decent physique to an excellent physique!

I don't know WTF you're babbling about, buddy. The guy was pretty build before, and he noticeably gained mass overall, more noticeable on the arms and shoulders.

Considering it's a puny 300mg/wk, i say it's a damn good job.

What he's asking/wanting is to be a bb'ing freak, and that requires super high doses.

...and why fucking waste your time for 4yrs training, when you can accomplish that in 6months or less on AAS?

You must be an old guy. Ughhhhh

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Stop dressing like a wigger than.

ukjeff

..and why fucking waste your time for 4yrs training, when you can accomplish that in 6months or less on AAS?
and lose it all again in 6 weeks when you come off.

numpty.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
and lose it all again in 6 weeks when you come off.

numpty.

You're not going to lose shit that's within your natural genetic potential.

HTH.

ukjeff

You're not going to lose shit that's within your natural genetic potential.

HTH.
So a guy with no base just takes peds and trains for 6 months and then comes off doesnt lose anything?????
Lol, have you ever been in a gym?
The newbies come in around February thin as rakes and by July (Holidays  ::)) they are big and ripped 4 weeks later they are back where they started and stop training, they come in next year and start again.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
So a guy with no base just takes peds and trains for 6 months and then comes off doesnt lose anything?????
Lol, have you ever been in a gym?
The newbies come in around February thin as rakes and by July (Holidays  ::)) they are big and ripped 4 weeks later they are back where they started and stop training, they come in next year and start again.

FUCK OFF.

You have to continue training when you come off. The brit fags you describe obviously don't.

FUCK OFF.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Ukjeff is one of the biggest trolls on here

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
The guys I've seen juice right from the start never keep at it cause they're too clueless to get results.