Author Topic: lol after 11 weeks on roids i still look the same pretty much in a t shirt  (Read 15212 times)

ukjeff

FUCK OFF.

You have to continue training when you come off. The brit fags you describe obviously don't.

FUCK OFF.

Lol...if you have no base to start with you wont be able to fucking train without gear if you use it from day one.
The psychological addiction to gear is strong, you need to know how to train without it first.

ukjeff

Ukjeff is one of the biggest trolls on here
The biggest, get it right mate.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Lol...if you have no base to start with you wont be able to fucking train without gear if you use it from day one.
The psychological addiction to gear is strong, you need to know how to train without it first.

It's ok bro, i love you too.

ukjeff

It's ok bro, i love you too.
Not another forum lightweight?  ::)

hahahah...bye bye baby

bigmc

• Getbig V
ukjizz proving he is a total beta in this thread
T

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
THis tells me your diet is shit.

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
your just an ecto with narrow shoulders thats why you look the same.. you will even look the same when youre on 1g testo weekly.. i know a guy in my gym he was on 1g test for 6 months and looked the same he is ecto also...

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
I don't know WTF you're babbling about, buddy. The guy was pretty build before, and he noticeably gained mass overall, more noticeable on the arms and shoulders.

Considering it's a puny 300mg/wk, i say it's a damn good job.

What he's asking/wanting is to be a bb'ing freak, and that requires super high doses.

...and why fucking waste your time for 4yrs training, when you can accomplish that in 6months or less on AAS?

You must be an old guy. Ughhhhh

Great! An even bigger idiot showed up.

First of all I am not your buddy, stupid punk.

WTF do you know about bodybuilding and what did you ever accomplish? The bullshit that you're writing tells me: NOTHING. NOTHING EVER HAVE, NOTHING EVER WILL!

Why "waste" your time training 4 years????? Because if one does that, he has a FOUNDATION to fall back on when he's aging or has to stop training for whatsoever reason. What you have built naturally STAYS. And once you started juicing, you can't build anything naturally anymore. A young asshole of 18 years old who wants to look like a bodybuilder in one year time can certainly do that if he's megadosing. But he'll NEVER get far in BB (no way of ever becoming a pro without decent foundation), and once he discontinues juicing (most probably for health reasons), he loses EVERYTHING, and is doomed to juice eternally just to keep something of a decent physique. So for the rest of his life he can brag about how big he HAS BEEN for some moments.

That's the kind of moron you are. I'm old? Yes, in comparison of you I'm certainly old and I'm glad to be. And this old man is in a better shape then you have ever been or will ever be. And in twenty years I will still be in great shape, while you will be in your couch regretting how stupid you have been and how you have messed up your body.

The young guys today should better take the example of certain old guys. Look at Sylverster Stallone: this guy is 67 now! Do you think he started megadosing without a decent lifting background?

Problem here is that some young retards started reading GH15, but didn't read everything. Sad thing. But they just make me laugh.

We should create a separate toddlers division of Getbig. So that grown-ups and serious bodybuilders don't have to waste their time with schoolboys.

You've managed to say fuck all in your meltdown of a post, you old c.unt.

Foundation = mind set. i.e. training hard, being consistent, knowing WTF you're doing when it comes to diet and exercise.

If someone can manage to attain ^This^ quickly, then why the fuck spend 4yrs (which is a random made up number by you) before juicing?

...and your logic doesn't really apply, because if you're really concerned about health, you steer clear of all drugs, and even lighten up on the training too.

Sylvester juiced from a young age, on or off, doesn't matter. He did drugs, and the only thing that's keeping his current condition is FUCKING DRUGS.

FUCK OFF.

ukjeff

ukjizz proving he is a total beta in this thread
bigmc having nothing else to say than to comment on my post.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
You have lean 16.5 inch arms at 5'10.

you are either trolling or got mental illness. You definitely do look like you lift weights... Find a well fitting shirt ? probably not.
no you see i said that ok ok my arm looks muscular

but since i have clavicles of peace i only look like i lift in a fitting shirt, not in baggy one

it's ok

just an observation, not a mental illness. imagine being dennis wolf and looking super huge in a baggy t shirt

tall motehr fucker too, rumored to have a monster cock (no homo)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
no you see i said that ok ok my arm looks muscular

but since i have clavicles of peace i only look like i lift in a fitting shirt, not in baggy one

it's ok

just an observation, not a mental illness. imagine being dennis wolf and looking super huge in a baggy t shirt

tall motehr fucker too, rumored to have a monster cock (no homo)

But why would you wanna wear a baggy t shirt?

Are you planning to start music career and rap about lifting weights, injecting test enan, and drinking protein shakes?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
But why would you wanna wear a baggy t shirt?

Are you planning to start music career and rap about lifting weights, injecting test enan, and drinking protein shakes?
i quit supplements since reading gh15

now i drink 4 whole eggs everytime i want a protein shake

cholesterol of peace

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....

cholesterol of peace

That's hardcore...will get you some street cred.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
That's hardcore...will get you some street cred.
:D

i think it's cheaper than shakes tho

and i dont trust protein factories

scambags

Griffith

• Getbig V
i quit supplements since reading gh15

cholesterol of peace

I eat lots of eggs as well, had my blood tested recently and cholesterol was totally normal.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
I eat lots of eggs as well, had my blood tested recently and cholesterol was totally normal.
u on roids?

this is affecting cholesterol

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
hey, before you pop head gasket, anabolchao already looked ok before the cycle.

hope this helps.

@anabolchao, just buy the shirts in too small size, full homo,skin tight and walk around in them as if its the most normal thing on earth one could do :D
no i feel very awkward like that

i prefer to call short sleeve shirts not t shirts in summer

some of those also reveal some arm size

but because it's not a t shirt it looks like real casual and neat

not attention needing "bber"

Griffith

• Getbig V
u on roids?

this is affecting cholesterol

No.
But eating lots of eggs alone doesn't seem to have an effect on me for cholesterol.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
if i can find out the finasteride is really preventing hairloss even while on test

i would never have to come off again

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
i dont agree with that, its gonna take 8 weeks ;D

nah serious, if one trained natty before,and trains after the cycle, and the cycle was low dose,they wont loose much.just get either bit fatter or smaller, depending on diet.

but anything from 500mg weekly and up is short term borrowed muscle.

what i will never forget was that arab kid in london, taller than me, looked all the way thin, skinnyfat, not even typical ectomorph.

he did some ridiculous exercises,the stuff ppl laugh at on this forum(and rightfully)but also trained properly, he was simply overly motivated kid.

looked like shit, no muscle whatsoever.he said hes gonna do some test anadrol cycle and hes gonna be huge blabla.

i thought its all talk, but then i see him 2months or so later and the guy dwarfed me, and was very lean.

maybe best genetics i ever seen.

Sounds like you might have to sneak a phone pic of this stud for getbig to examine.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
haha reminds me of guy in my gym

last year he was already pretty solid with winstrol cycles and ph

but now he has been doing 500mg of tren and 500mg of test for a while

and he looks mind blowing

in b4 pro card

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
so if u go off for 8 weeks and start again

is it pointles, i mean are you building on top of former gains

or yoyoing up and down

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

or yoyoing up and down

Or take a lower dose for a while...

..oh wait, 300 mg is already low ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Or take a lower dose for a while...

..oh wait, 300 mg is already low ;D
yeah but what about go on 150mg for 8 weeks?

monstermunch

• Getbig IV

or yoyoing up and down

I went off for 2 months, didn't notice much change. Back on low test + tren now!