Author Topic: 2 New Websites Under Construction!!!  (Read 9375 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: 2 New Websites Under Construction!!!
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2013, 05:35:40 PM »
There won't be any Goodrum gym. He would have to work all day if he ever gets around to opening one up!

Show us photos of your stockpile of gym equipment or it didn't happen.

Unlike your blue stars, i will have the gym open eventually
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2013, 05:49:31 PM »
You have been boasting about opening a gym for years and years. Won't happen. It would mean giving up your idle lifestyle and that won't happen. Have you moved out of your trailer yet?

All you do is tell the flotsam about how smart you are to find a premise that is dirt cheap. People congratulate you but there will be no Goodrum gym.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2013, 05:52:12 PM »
Another weak-ass online grocery store.

You can build "snazzy" websites??  Oh brother, only the gayest of the gay use words like "snazzy."

Go back to trolling gyms trying to convince fellow chubsters that they "have what it takes" to be a bodybuilder...in an effort to "accidentally" rub ProTan on their weiners.

No one falls for your tomfoolery.
K

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2013, 05:55:36 PM »
Unlike your blue stars, i will have the gym open eventually

The only thing you'll have open is your ass, taking cum deposits from white hobos.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2013, 01:40:56 AM »
There won't be any Goodrum gym. He would have to work all day if he ever gets around to opening one up!

Show us photos of your stockpile of gym equipment or it didn't happen.

And the biggest asshole on the boards chimes in ::)

Fact, this shit head is up Goodrum's ass all the time and Goodrum always takes the high road. A man vs. a drunken old fart who's entire life is based on a contest that no one competed in and no one cares about

THE BEEF

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2013, 01:58:53 AM »
Hurricane Beef is up Frank Zane's ass. Zane was over-rated.

Please stop sending me messages linking to Zane videos and photos.

There will be no gym, studio or clinic opened by Goodrum. The dude is a dreamer.

AVBG

« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2013, 02:13:11 AM »
And the biggest asshole on the boards chimes in ::)

Fact, this shit head is up Goodrum's ass all the time and he always takes the high road. A man vs. a drunken old fart who's entire life is based on a contest that no one competed in and no one cares about

THE BEEF

BAZINGA  ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2013, 02:37:29 AM »
AVBG I owned your sorry ass when we met a few years ago. You are the sort of bloke who needs others to feel you belong somewhere. You and Goodrum will never win a national title.

AVBG

« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2013, 02:58:24 AM »
AVBG I owned your sorry ass when we met a few years ago. You are the sort of bloke who needs others to feel you belong somewhere. You and Goodrum will never win a national title.

Lol..who gives two shits about your "national title"? Did anyone else even turned up when they GAVE you yours? (lmao).. You didn't even diet for the "event" and you took drugs to look that shite  :D

You dirty old fool

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2013, 03:20:53 AM »
Lol. How pathetic you are. You represent the flotsam well. How is your training going?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2013, 05:14:45 AM »
Lol..who gives two shits about your "national title"? Did anyone else even turned up when they GAVE you yours? (lmao).. You didn't even diet for the "event" and you took drugs to look that shite  :D

You dirty old fool

Lets not forget the important part that he organized the event and picked the judges for it..... ::)
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2013, 05:19:49 AM »
how much money is needed to open a gym in the usa?

assuming the machines and equipment are fully paid and imported cheaply from china.(no expensive leasing).

does the govt meddle much and say there must be this and that safety and infrastructure?

how much would having toilets and showers being installed cost?

The training studio is going to hardly have any equipment in it.  I train people using bodyweight resistance.  I'm simply taking my time at it.  There's only 2 gyms around, one is about to close down because its losing tons of money due to lack of memberships.  I may end up going to Waynesville where its more populated or going in business with a few friends of mine.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2013, 05:27:43 AM »

You wait until I log out to talk shit about me you old turtle??  How pathetic you are....I mean look at you, screaming at the top of your lungs about your "title" yet no one is listening or cares about you.  Arnold doesn't care, Frank Zane told me that you were complete fool, and other people from IronAge said that you whined and cried over there for your "green stars". 

You have a gym full of rusting and rotting equipment, financed and paid for by your father, Basile....that's right, I know all about how you got your gym and you didn't put down your piece of shit trophy for a down payment.  Your life is pretty much over....no major wins, locked outside of Arnold's inner circle, with no true accomplishments in your life other than taking pictures of Lee Priest father's funeral.  You're a 70 plus year old nobody....the plumber with the same name as yours in Australia is more famous than you are...and that's sad.

Goodbye
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2013, 05:30:37 AM »
If i pay for the tix - can we arrange a getbig meetup an brawl between Goodrum and Basile? 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2013, 05:31:10 AM »

The training studio is going to hardly have any equipment in it.  I train people using bodyweight resistance.  I'm simply taking my time at it.  There's only 2 gyms around, one is about to close down because its losing tons of money due to lack of memberships.  I may end up going to Waynesville where its more populated or going in business with a few friends of mine.

You are insane.  The only thing you are good for is comedy relief around here. Anyone that takes you seriously is just as mentally disturbed as yourself.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2013, 05:33:28 AM »

You dont charge them do you? 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2013, 05:40:33 AM »

People actually stupid enough to pay?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2013, 05:43:53 AM »
People actually stupid enough to pay?

To have someone who themselves is overweight and out of shape tell them to do sit ups, push ups?  I hope not!!!  ;D  ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2013, 05:56:55 AM »

Of course I charge them.  I learned how to train that way from necessity.  When you go to people's house, you can't haul around a bench press machine or etc....so I used the same stuff I learned in the Army and added a bunch more exercises to it.  Why use a treadmill when you can have people run in place or do mountain climbers.

I do use other pieces of resistance equipment like exercise bands, sandbags, and kettlebells recently to add variety.  There's only two people in the area that do at home training....the other guy who is a buddy of mine goes to people's houses with a Bowflex machine.   My clients aren't bodybuilders....just regular people who want to lose some weight and stay healthy.

Its hard living around here, jobs are scarce...the ones that are available pay minimum wage so you gotta do what's needed to pay the bills.  Better than spreading your asscheeks for money on some Jimmy Z type situation.  Bodybuilders need to be more resourceful instead of taking the easy way out
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2013, 06:03:06 AM »

Of course I charge them.  I learned how to train that way from necessity.  When you go to people's house, you can't haul around a bench press machine or etc....so I used the same stuff I learned in the Army and added a bunch more exercises to it.  Why use a treadmill when you can have people run in place or do mountain climbers.

I do use other pieces of resistance equipment like exercise bands, sandbags, and kettlebells recently to add variety.  There's only two people in the area that do at home training....the other guy who is a buddy of mine goes to people's houses with a Bowflex machine.   My clients aren't bodybuilders....just regular people who want to lose some weight and stay healthy.

Its hard living around here, jobs are scarce...the ones that are available pay minimum wage so you gotta do what's needed to pay the bills.  Better than spreading your asscheeks for money on some Jimmy Z type situation.  Bodybuilders need to be more resourceful instead of taking the easy way out

Give your clients Rushfit or Insanity and stop ripping them off

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2013, 06:05:11 AM »
Vince...we could work together... you train the chics and i can sniff through their underwear drawer... ;)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2013, 06:12:45 AM »

Give your clients Rushfit or Insanity and stop ripping them off

Rushfit is a waste of money and Insanity is even worse as its sold by "Beachbody Coaches" some who don't have your best interest at heart.  And once you've watched all the DVD's...that's pretty much it. 

A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2013, 06:14:21 AM »

Rushfit is a waste of money and Insanity is even worse as its sold by "Beachbody Coaches" some who don't have your best interest at heart.  And once you've watched all the DVD's...that's pretty much it. 

LMFAO!!!!  Bro - w rushFit - im down 42 lbs since last year and in probably th best shape of my life right now. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2013, 06:15:33 AM »
 8) I am helping you promote your business Vince.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2013, 06:16:23 AM »
8)Do you even lift?

Vince would do ANYTHING to get back to that right now