Author Topic: 2 New Websites Under Construction!!!  (Read 9376 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: 2 New Websites Under Construction!!!
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2013, 06:26:44 AM »
Vince would do ANYTHING to get back to that right now 

Hey, I got sick....shit happens.  I'm back training and the whale blubber is coming off.
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2013, 06:29:11 AM »

Hey, I got sick....shit happens.  I'm back training and the whale blubber is coming off.
Good to hear Vince. I wish Keith was still around to push you to the limit.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2013, 06:29:55 AM »

Buy RushFit and enjoy the benefits and share w your clients. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2013, 06:40:38 AM »
Buy RushFit and enjoy the benefits and share w your clients. 

Again...waste of money and quite frankly you're forgetting about the "making a living" part.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2013, 06:42:56 AM »

Again...waste of money and quite frankly you're forgetting about the "making a living" part.

LOL!!!

Rushfit is better than anything you will EVER come up with

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2013, 06:53:21 AM »
LOL!!!

Rushfit is better than anything you will EVER come up with

A glorified Tae-bo class.  He's using exercises that many other people have been using for years
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2013, 06:55:42 AM »

A glorified Tae-bo class.  He's using exercises that many other people have been using for years

LOL - hey TWINK - i enterd my first race last month and out of 10,000 plus peeps i was in the top 13% for my first ever.    You got somethig better?

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2013, 07:19:27 AM »

You wait until I log out to talk shit about me you old turtle??  How pathetic you are....I mean look at you, screaming at the top of your lungs about your "title" yet no one is listening or cares about you.  Arnold doesn't care, Frank Zane told me that you were complete fool, and other people from IronAge said that you whined and cried over there for your "green stars". 

You have a gym full of rusting and rotting equipment, financed and paid for by your father, Basile....that's right, I know all about how you got your gym and you didn't put down your piece of shit trophy for a down payment.  Your life is pretty much over....no major wins, locked outside of Arnold's inner circle, with no true accomplishments in your life other than taking pictures of Lee Priest father's funeral.  You're a 70 plus year old nobody....the plumber with the same name as yours in Australia is more famous than you are...and that's sad.

Goodbye

Is this true?

THE BEEF

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2013, 07:22:48 AM »

Lets not forget the important part that he organized the event and picked the judges for it..... ::)

Is this true??!

THE BEEF

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2013, 07:39:27 AM »
Is this true??!

THE BEEF

Yep...got it from a very very reliable source.  I knew Basile's story about financing his gym with his Mr Canada Trophy was a bunch of shit so I did some research.  The gym was originally in his father's name.
A

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2013, 09:11:15 AM »
THE BEEF believes this.

Defend yourself auzzie asshole.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2013, 09:13:00 AM »

let me explain something to you biscuit ass - your fat corn bread lard ass would not make it theough onw DVD of rushFit without begging for mercy and the ER, 

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2013, 09:13:33 AM »

Yep...got it from a very very reliable source.  I knew Basile's story about financing his gym with his Mr Canada Trophy was a bunch of shit so I did some research.  The gym was originally in his father's name.

VinnyG, you seems to be the master at digging around. Can you find any pic of the Mr. Australia contest he placed last in and blamed it on Arnold.

THE BEEF

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2013, 10:53:10 AM »
VinnyG, you seems to be the master at digging around. Can you find any pic of the Mr. Australia contest he placed last in and blamed it on Arnold.

THE BEEF

Its actually his "best picture" he's posted of himself.  Physique was good but for the 60's.  The 70's physiques were a lot more ripped and shredded like Arnold and Serge....Basile didn't stand a chance

This was his physique at the Mr Australia

His Physique at his self appointing Mr Canada.  Notice the shitty looking stage, cutout letters and the guy in the back wearing pants.  With Basile selecting the judges and organizing the event, what other outcome did anyone expect???  The guy to the right looks like he could have beaten him but he obviously didn't even bother to shave....goes to show how big of a joke that event was

And this is his physique prior to using Dianabol and other steroids from 1964 ;D

A

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: May 05, 2013, 11:57:52 AM »
Way to make that "$$$"  8)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2013, 12:04:56 PM »
I was looking at those Sunny Magnetic Elliptical Trainers, are they any good? ??

???

???

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #66 on: May 05, 2013, 06:13:18 PM »
Goodrum is a certified asshole and scumbag. He is a liar and a nasty jerk to boot.

All he has to do to prove me wrong is open a gym. Nope, this isn't going to happen because Goodrum can't afford to open a gym. I doubt he would be successful no matter what he did. So he stays at home while his husband goes to work. Foolish Melvin figures he is smart because of all the money he is saving!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 05, 2013, 06:18:39 PM »
Are you calling someone else out on a physique? 

Its actually his "best picture" he's posted of himself.  Physique was good but for the 60's.  The 70's physiques were a lot more ripped and shredded like Arnold and Serge....Basile didn't stand a chance

This was his physique at the Mr Australia

His Physique at his self appointing Mr Canada.  Notice the shitty looking stage, cutout letters and the guy in the back wearing pants.  With Basile selecting the judges and organizing the event, what other outcome did anyone expect???  The guy to the right looks like he could have beaten him but he obviously didn't even bother to shave....goes to show how big of a joke that event was

And this is his physique prior to using Dianabol and other steroids from 1964 ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #68 on: May 05, 2013, 06:27:03 PM »
Are you calling someone else out on a physique? 

I called him out on his ethics....how can you claim to win a national title when you personally select the judges in that contest??? Basile basically gave himself that title and he's already admitted to it.

As far as his physique is concerned, he claims that Arnold cheated him at the Mr Australia but the reason he lost was because his physique was about 10 years behind the standard quo....I never said that his physique was bad....just out of date despite all of the dianabol he crammed down his throat
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #69 on: May 05, 2013, 06:30:38 PM »
Goodrum is a certified asshole and scumbag. He is a liar and a nasty jerk to boot.

All he has to do to prove me wrong is open a gym. Nope, this isn't going to happen because Goodrum can't afford to open a gym. I doubt he would be successful no matter what he did. So he stays at home while his husband goes to work. Foolish Melvin figures he is smart because of all the money he is saving!

I'm not in any rush to open a training studio, you dusty ass buzzard.  And I didn't lie about your gym history unless you still want to keep telling people that you put your Mr Canada trophy up as a down payment for the gym...... ::) 
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 05, 2013, 06:32:22 PM »
How far bak does this fued go? 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #71 on: May 05, 2013, 06:36:41 PM »
How far bak does this fued go? 

Basile for some strange reason joined forces with Keith a long time ago however I've always ignored this blithering moron.  He really pissed me off when he called my hotel room back in 2006 when I was competing at around 1am in the fucking morning yapping about coming to Aussie to train at his gym....not that I wasn't already awake from Keith calling a pizza place to deliver one to my hotel room....

Basile is a like a pimple on a dog's ass
A

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 05, 2013, 06:44:57 PM »

POST THE MR.OZZ SHOTS OF YOU AND OTHERS ASSHOLE!!!!!!

THE BEEF

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 05, 2013, 06:47:16 PM »
I called him out on his ethics....how can you claim to win a national title when you personally select the judges in that contest??? Basile basically gave himself that title and he's already admitted to it.

As far as his physique is concerned, he claims that Arnold cheated him at the Mr Australia but the reason he lost was because his physique was about 10 years behind the standard quo....I never said that his physique was bad....just out of date despite all of the dianabol he crammed down his throat

Thanks VinnyG. You're tops in THE BEEF's book.

THE BEEF

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #74 on: May 05, 2013, 06:56:54 PM »
Who is the Beef? I've done nothing to him. He might be Frank Zane and upset that I related the story told to me by Robert Nailon who heard Frank crying in his room at the Hilton Hotel in Sydney after Frank came third to Arnold and Dickerson in 1980. Frank got what he deserved that day.

Goodrum is incapable of doing proper research. He posted here that I was a plumber in NZ! What a tool.

We bought our gym in 1971 and used Avco Finance for a loan. The rep put my Mr Canada trophy plus my guitars as surety against the loan. My Dad was never involved in any way whatsoever in our business.

Goodrum is a fabricator and nasty prick. His behaviour is that of a scorned woman!