Author Topic: 2 New Websites Under Construction!!!  (Read 9377 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: 2 New Websites Under Construction!!!
« Reply #75 on: May 05, 2013, 07:02:33 PM »
Who is the Beef? I've done nothing to him. He might be Frank Zane and upset that I related the story told to me by Robert Nailon who heard Frank crying in his room at the Hilton Hotel in Sydney after Frank came third to Arnold and Dickerson in 1980. Frank got what he deserved that day.

Goodrum is incapable of doing proper research. He posted here that I was a plumber in NZ! What a tool.

We bought our gym in 1971 and used Avco Finance for a loan. The rep put my Mr Canada trophy plus my guitars as surety against the loan. My Dad was never involved in any way whatsoever in our business.

Goodrum is a fabricator and nasty prick. His behaviour is that of a scorned woman!

I thought you liked Goodrum. That he was fair dinkum.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #76 on: May 05, 2013, 07:07:03 PM »

Basile for some strange reason joined forces with Keith a long time ago however I've always ignored this blithering moron.  He really pissed me off when he called my hotel room back in 2006 when I was competing at around 1am in the fucking morning yapping about coming to Aussie to train at his gym....not that I wasn't already awake from Keith calling a pizza place to deliver one to my hotel room....

Basile is a like a pimple on a dog's ass

What a liar Goodrum is. I called his room because I felt sorry for him because he posted that he was using coupons to buy meals. I asked him if he needed any money. He said no and couldn't talk because someone was there with him. It was later on the forum that I said I would train him. When I found out he was gay that was the end of the invitation. The buffoon gets teased and knocked like nobody else here and I thought if he built himself up he would show the haters. Nope, nobody can help this fool.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #77 on: May 06, 2013, 05:52:55 AM »
Who is the Beef? I've done nothing to him. He might be Frank Zane and upset that I related the story told to me by Robert Nailon who heard Frank crying in his room at the Hilton Hotel in Sydney after Frank came third to Arnold and Dickerson in 1980. Frank got what he deserved that day.

Goodrum is incapable of doing proper research. He posted here that I was a plumber in NZ! What a tool.

We bought our gym in 1971 and used Avco Finance for a loan. The rep put my Mr Canada trophy plus my guitars as surety against the loan. My Dad was never involved in any way whatsoever in our business.

Goodrum is a fabricator and nasty prick. His behaviour is that of a scorned woman!

You never answered the question, did you promote the mr Canada show? Where are the pics from the mr Australia show? Post a pic of Roz and compare it to Christine.

THE BEEF

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #78 on: May 06, 2013, 11:02:30 AM »

Oh, now you're saying that a Finance Company is going to give someone a 50k loan and all they have to do is put down a shitty ass Mr Canada trophy and some fucking guitars????  Get the fuck out of here you lying sack of old crusty shit.

Fuck that noise...no loan company would ever do something so fucking retarded as to take a cheap trophy and some guitars for a down payment
A

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #79 on: May 06, 2013, 01:30:22 PM »

it seems pretty obvious that your romance with him went horribly wrong somewhere

did he turn out to be a bunny boiler?
K

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #80 on: May 07, 2013, 06:45:29 AM »

Your sister prob fell off a swing set and bumped her head prior to assembling it.....its a no brainer and I've yet to have anyone complain about them...much less have one buckle.

You're full of shit, Vince.  The side rails are flimsy on those pools.  You can only half fill them with H2O.  How many have you sold?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #81 on: May 07, 2013, 10:06:59 AM »
You're full of shit, Vince.  The side rails are flimsy on those pools.  You can only half fill them with H2O.  How many have you sold?
Vince sold a blow up rubber pool once.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 07, 2013, 01:20:24 PM »
Vince sold a blow up rubber pool once.

Vince tried selling his soul but Satan said, "We've got enough polesmokers down here already."
K

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #83 on: May 07, 2013, 01:40:10 PM »
Vince tried selling his soul but Satan said, "We've got enough polesmokers down here already."

The funniest thing is that Vince goes for beta meth head twinks.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #84 on: May 07, 2013, 04:37:36 PM »
LOL best post of the day.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #85 on: May 07, 2013, 08:58:38 PM »
Goodrum is such a dork....a veritable nincompoop! Translated: he is an asshole. I bought the gym in 1971 for $1000 for 60%. Then another $1000 six months later for the other 40%. It was a very good investment. I was teaching school at the time and also doing university 2 nights a week. Avco didn't take my trophy as payment but put it on the list to take if I didn't pay. The guitars were quite valuable.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: May 07, 2013, 11:59:09 PM »
Goodrum is such a dork....a veritable nincompoop! Translated: he is an asshole. I bought the gym in 1971 for $1000 for 60%. Then another $1000 six months later for the other 40%. It was a very good investment. I was teaching school at the time and also doing university 2 nights a week. Avco didn't take my trophy as payment but put it on the list to take if I didn't pay. The guitars were quite valuable.

Is there any end to this drunken old fool?

THE BEEF

AVBG

« Reply #87 on: May 08, 2013, 12:32:49 AM »
The guitars were quite valuable.

What were they fifties strats, les pauls, pre-war martins or Gibson flat tops?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #88 on: May 08, 2013, 12:00:47 PM »
Gibson acoustic flat top. Sold it years later and had a lot of guys eager to buy it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #89 on: May 08, 2013, 12:05:37 PM »
Gibson acoustic flat top. Sold it years later and had a lot of guys eager to buy it.

So Basile - how did the beef w Vince begin on this site? 

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 08, 2013, 12:09:41 PM »

translation:  I got $10 for it at a pawn shop and lost it     
K

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #91 on: May 08, 2013, 06:48:27 PM »
So Basile - how did the beef w Vince begin on this site?  

Goodrum was posting news stories as if he knew someone in the industry....perhaps Shawn Ray. Anyway, after he posted the photo of himself by the pool he lost a lot of his prestige on the forum because people started calling him out. When he posted photos of himself competing howls of laughter echoed around the halls of Getbig. All along Goodrum would boast how great he was and how crappy others, including me, were. He stated he was going to open a studio and the bank manager was licking his lips. No studio was ever opened but he knocked my gym and my equipment. The guy is a total dreamer and lives in a trailer with a bloke. Keith Jones and I both laughed at the bullshit he peddled on Getbig. One day he tripped on a soda bottle going up the steps at a prepaid legal convention. The dude is probably on social assistance and is not a successful anything. What a buffoon. When people called him out he attacked them like a sheila does. Then he posts all manner of outright lies just to upset others. The guy is not fair dinkum. Translated: the guy is a total prick.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #92 on: May 08, 2013, 07:03:32 PM »
Goodrum was posting news stories as if he knew someone in the industry....perhaps Shawn Ray. Anyway, after he posted the photo of himself by the pool he lost a lot of his prestige on the forum because people started calling him out. When he posted photos of himself competing howls of laughter echoed around the halls of Getbig. All along Goodrum would boast how great he was and how crappy others, including me, were. He stated he was going to open a studio and the bank manager was licking his lips. No studio was ever opened but he knocked my gym and my equipment. The guy is a total dreamer and lives in a trailer with a bloke. Keith Jones and I both laughed at the bullshit he peddled on Getbig. One day he tripped on a soda bottle going up the steps at a prepaid legal convention. The dude is probably on social assistance and is not a successful anything. What a buffoon. When people called him out he attacked them like a sheila does. Then he posts all manner of outright lies just to upset others. The guy is not fair dinkum. Translated: the guy is a total prick.
I didn't even read all of it. Vince Goodrum owns your mind! Nobody gives a shit about your fake 1970 Mr. Canada. We care about Goodrum, Vissy, and Calibur fitness! Go pedo somewhere in Australia, and stop posting on here.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: May 08, 2013, 07:55:13 PM »

Here is a fact . . . Had VinnyG taken the same about of original ciba d-dol as you ( and the deca you took as well )  and showed up as lean as his best pics on this board . . . VinnyG would wipe his ass with you on a stage. He has superior genetics.

Fact.

THE BEEF