Author Topic: Welcome back Wiggs!  (Read 14960 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Welcome back Wiggs!
« Reply #125 on: May 05, 2013, 07:09:22 AM »
wiggs be nigging 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #126 on: May 05, 2013, 07:10:59 AM »
Wigglett hurting some feelings in this thread.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #127 on: May 05, 2013, 07:48:39 AM »
Lol@titans, you just listed men with no life who took this board too seriously and had to "leave a message board" ( oh brother   ::) ) .If I felt like it I could drive you off this board within a week, you have the weakest poker face known to man.

Okay, now this was funny.

Not only cuz it's true but just because.

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: May 05, 2013, 08:17:32 AM »
Been gone for a month. Standard time for a business trip.
That or "$500.00" or 30 days 8) 8) ;D

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #129 on: May 05, 2013, 08:21:40 AM »
That or "$500.00" or 30 days 8) 8) ;D

Been tied up in Kai's basement....made to wear towel and pillow bite on command. It's the soft womanly hips that drive Kai ka-razy.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #130 on: May 05, 2013, 08:40:07 AM »
I'm glad wiggs is back.  His new incarnation has been fascinating to watch.   I'm thinking he watched Malcolm x recently.  He will hence forth be referred to as Wiggs X
A

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: May 05, 2013, 08:58:14 AM »
a mean nasty son of a bitch lol

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #132 on: May 05, 2013, 10:18:51 AM »

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #133 on: May 05, 2013, 10:21:11 AM »
Whenever us Getbig TITANS take leave Myself, Groink, Fat Alice, Chaos (when he used to be aggressive) 240 (when he used to be aggressive) (There are others that was just a sample) this place turns into bodybuilding . com penis sucking fest, everyone praising everyone, pats on the back, passive, subdued and every other adjective that describes bitch behavior.

The Getbig Constitution was written by its forefathers to protect the board against such bitch made behavior. So I wont excuse my aggressiveness you little dildos will have to get used to being around a real man again instead of worshiping and praising frauds like Scrotum "bouncer" and his abs and his absolutely horrendous face that scare women and children. Letting little boys like schizo run around playing in daddy's uniform vs. keeping him in his bird cage with the other canaries.   Letting that so called woman whose body resembles a wet soggy, droopy sock in a bikini that refers to herself as slut have free reign like a man. All of these are travesties and blasphemous behavior.

Only titans in that post is Big Chaos and Big King Alex

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #134 on: May 05, 2013, 10:24:28 AM »
this african american persin is going out of his marbles

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #135 on: May 05, 2013, 10:36:19 AM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #136 on: May 05, 2013, 10:41:48 AM »
Lol@titans, you just listed men with no life who took this board too seriously and had to "leave a message board" ( oh brother   ::) ) .If I felt like it I could drive you off this board within a week, you have the weakest poker face known to man.
Army making his Emperor proud  :D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #137 on: May 05, 2013, 10:43:57 AM »
Now it is fun to post the Wiggums chops again.  :D

wow they look like twins. For real

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #138 on: May 05, 2013, 10:47:05 AM »
Wiggs is a Alien from outer space.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #139 on: May 05, 2013, 11:12:46 AM »
Now it is fun to post the Wiggums chops again.  :D

Goodrum looks like Wiggins's gay uncle.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: May 05, 2013, 11:14:10 AM »
Shut up your polluted pie hole, you rambling generic negro.

Huray god be praise, my favourite kafer is back

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #141 on: May 05, 2013, 11:16:41 AM »
definitely locked up for minor drug offenses

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #142 on: May 05, 2013, 11:57:51 AM »

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: May 05, 2013, 12:05:55 PM »
definitely locked up for minor drug offenses
for hate crimes against white bears in trailer parks

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #144 on: May 05, 2013, 12:09:08 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #145 on: May 05, 2013, 12:11:36 PM »
Hahahahahahahahahahhaha! Yes, Yes! My Pasty, Penis-Puffing Peasants. Release the evil!  To all those that have welcomed me back, Thank You! To all those that speak ill of me, your day will come. Fitness Frenzy, cut the nice guy act. You're full of shit Swedish semen swallower. I've seen read your words against my while I was absent ol' chum. I guess I was a little too aggressive for prior to my absence. Go fuck yourself. You will feel my wrath.  

And you, soggy bodied, flat ass, straight up, straight down, stringy haired, pasty, filthy mouth recessive pile of estrogen, cave bitch, bikini slut, you've had enough free reign, back to the kitchen you go skank.

Lot of billy bad asses want to puff their chests up upon the Great Hebrew's return. Flex, their little arms as to say, hey Wiggs, you're nothing special. You're not worth being called out individually. Collectively you're all parasites. And very unoriginal at that. So lets keep hearing the same ol' untrue drivel that you dipshits love to recycle. I'm fat, I'm jobless, blah, blah, blah. It's amazing you morons don't get tired of repeating the same ol tired bullshit but when your simple minded, it's like the little child that is amused playing peek-a-boo. It wants to see it, repeatedly and it never loses its humor.

Well with the rules being changed and the gentleman known as one more rep having been bestowed with the title of moderator, and I've known him to be a man of his word, gimmicks and racism will be cleansed from this board. First it's warnings, then it's bans. You're not shaming me into calling me a snitch. A snitch is someone that does all this in secret. You're being warned openly that I'm further promoting policy enforcement. I could give a fuck if you like it or like me or not. You will be held accountable for your racist language and not just against my people...Blacks aka Biblical Hebrews, but any other race. I'll beat down the doors to Yaroni's home till he gets tired of me and has no choice but to enforce the rules he, himself created. We will converse on a Getbig we're there is no use of terms like mudshark, kneegul, ape or any other of the usual. and I have an army behind me ready to clean this sewer of all it's scum. Fun time is over whitey. The chickens are comin' home to roost.

:-*

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #146 on: May 05, 2013, 12:14:43 PM »
Hahahahahahahahahahhaha! Yes, Yes! My Pasty, Penis-Puffing Peasants. Release the evil!  To all those that have welcomed me back, Thank You! To all those that speak ill of me, your day will come. Fitness Frenzy, cut the nice guy act. You're full of shit Swedish semen swallower. I've seen read your words against my while I was absent ol' chum. I guess I was a little too aggressive for prior to my absence. Go fuck yourself. You will feel my wrath.  

Oh no. Guess I will be unable to sleep tonight.  ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #147 on: May 05, 2013, 12:15:35 PM »

Don't ever post me with a white woman again. EVER. You can have them. I only fucks with black women and maybe a Afro-Puerto-Rican, Cuban, Dominican or Brazilian. Keep your raggedy ass skanks. Are we clear "buddy"?

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #148 on: May 05, 2013, 12:17:32 PM »

And you, soggy bodied, flat ass, straight up, straight down, stringy haired, pasty, filthy mouth recessive pile of estrogen, cave bitch, bikini slut, you've had enough free reign, back to the kitchen you go skank.

Lot of billy bad asses want to puff their chests up upon the Great Hebrew's return. Flex, their little arms as to say, hey Wiggs, you're nothing special. You're not worth being called out individually. Collectively you're all parasites. And very unoriginal at that. So lets keep hearing the same ol' untrue drivel that you dipshits love to recycle. I'm fat, I'm jobless, blah, blah, blah. It's amazing you morons don't get tired of repeating the same ol tired bullshit but when your simple minded, it's like the little child that is amused playing peek-a-boo. It wants to see it, repeatedly and it never loses its humor.

Well with the rules being changed and the gentleman known as one more rep having been bestowed with the title of moderator, and I've known him to be a man of his word, gimmicks and racism will be cleansed from this board. First it's warnings, then it's bans. You're not shaming me into calling me a snitch. A snitch is someone that does all this in secret. You're being warned openly that I'm further promoting policy enforcement. I could give a fuck if you like it or like me or not. You will be held accountable for your racist language and not just against my people...Blacks aka Biblical Hebrews, but any other race. I'll beat down the doors to Yaroni's home till he gets tired of me and has no choice but to enforce the rules he, himself created. We will converse on a Getbig we're there is no use of terms like mudshark, kneegul, ape or any other of the usual. and I have an army behind me ready to clean this sewer of all it's scum. Fun time is over whitey. The chickens are comin' home to roost.

Go fuck yourself you burnt magic-puff marshmallow

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: May 05, 2013, 12:24:11 PM »
black women have no moles on their backs and cracks so it's understandable you prefer them