Author Topic: how did sergey nubret train, he seemed like an interesting figure  (Read 29240 times)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
Re: how did sergey nubret train, he seemed like an interesting figure
« Reply #100 on: May 07, 2013, 02:08:27 PM »
I was at my biggest doing higher reps. Legs 20 or more upper round 12 to 15.

High reps, yeah. I use them sometimes. But always with relatively heavy weight and not many sets, 1-2. I periodise my rep ranges in order to increase my strength and muscle size, like every powerlifter.

After going down to like 3 reps each set increasing the weight each training I follow with routine when I start with say, 10 reps for given amount of weight and add 2 reps each workout. Same philosophy really.

But 10x10 and things like that never really worked for me.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #101 on: May 07, 2013, 02:10:57 PM »
his old training partner

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #102 on: May 07, 2013, 02:13:56 PM »
Training partners tend to lie. Truth is, there's nothing special about Nubret's muscle size. There were hundreds of bodybuilders with bigger muscles than him.

He was one of best in history due to his aesthetics which had nothing to do with his training or diet.

His longevity is also remarkable. He was in shape till his death.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: May 07, 2013, 02:16:08 PM »
his old training partner

Interesting I know he liked para and a short acting deca if I remember correctly. 

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #104 on: May 07, 2013, 02:17:32 PM »
like Mentzer used to say "so if a muscle doesn't get bigger from getting stronger then how does it get bigger? by getting weaker?" lol

Marine

« Reply #105 on: May 07, 2013, 02:22:40 PM »
like Mentzer used to say "so if a muscle doesn't get bigger from getting stronger then how does it get bigger? by getting weaker?" lol

nice one

by getting stimulated with 2.5 of deca which was mikey's maximal dose a week

all those

trianing methods - german shit, 10x2030, gironda, dorian one set bulldoog crap,,,, mentzer's one set a year FAIL

and still fail

and will do so forever

serger nubret had good structure AND RETARTED RESPONSE AND RESILIENCE TO DRUGS

he was juiced to grill until his death LIKE GH15 ,,,,Nasser

u can;t learn anything from professiona lbodybuilders

i just don't understand how can u live your life like that - loaded with hormones and telling other that you just do sit-ups all day long

lies are terrible and never ever end well.

never

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #106 on: May 07, 2013, 04:12:08 PM »
nice one

by getting stimulated with 2.5 of deca which was mikey's maximal dose a week

all those

trianing methods - german shit, 10x2030, gironda, dorian one set bulldoog crap,,,, mentzer's one set a year FAIL

and still fail

and will do so forever

serger nubret had good structure AND RETARTED RESPONSE AND RESILIENCE TO DRUGS

he was juiced to grill until his death LIKE GH15 ,,,,Nasser

u can;t learn anything from professiona lbodybuilders

i just don't understand how can u live your life like that - loaded with hormones and telling other that you just do sit-ups all day long

lies are terrible and never ever end well.

never

Dude you are not making any sense with that post are you drunk or high? I understand the drug thing you state but Mentzer was very smart on training. It's genes first if not why are you not Mr O? Everyone can take steroids all day but is everyone going to be Mr O I don't see your name name on the list.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: May 08, 2013, 01:18:56 AM »
Hey, bleachskin "Marine" how is life in Slovakia  ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #108 on: May 08, 2013, 02:36:16 AM »
surge lucked out and was in france the one country who made top notch human grade Trenbolone Hex(parabolin) plus the deca and Test and supreme genetics you cannot go wrong especially when you train like surge did!  Not quite thick enough like a young Arnold or columbu but he had the best midsection with nasty veins running through his abs.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: May 08, 2013, 04:36:49 AM »
Dude you are not making any sense with that post are you drunk or high? I understand the drug thing you state but Mentzer was very smart on training. It's genes first if not why are you not Mr O? Everyone can take steroids all day but is everyone going to be Mr O I don't see your name name on the list.

He actually makes sense if you take the time to decipher the gibberish.

What he's saying is Mentzers training method was academic...it's the 3 grams of deca and his very favorable genetics that made him who he was.. Nothing wrong with how he trained, he was an animal. But these guys who worship heavy duty and Arthur Jones like it's head and shoulders above other training protocols are naive fools. id rather have my hands on Mentzer's human grade gear than his  training manual.

Same with Nubret. Give me that fucking Pharma grade Parabolan and I'll look fucking evil in a few months..that's the Ferrari Dino of gear.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #110 on: May 08, 2013, 06:30:16 AM »
He actually makes sense if you take the time to decipher the gibberish.

What he's saying is Mentzers training method was academic...it's the 3 grams of deca and his very favorable genetics that made him who he was.. Nothing wrong with how he trained, he was an animal. But these guys who worship heavy duty and Arthur Jones like it's head and shoulders above other training protocols are naive fools. id rather have my hands on Mentzer's human grade gear than his  training manual.

Same with Nubret. Give me that fucking Pharma grade Parabolan and I'll look fucking evil in a few months..that's the Ferrari Dino of gear.
Ok my point is if you had that stuff would you be Mr O groink? You are a huge dude with great arms but what separates a Mr O from like you and me = genes.

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #111 on: May 08, 2013, 06:42:11 AM »
We must differentiate Mr O's are genetic freaks on two counts : 1) incredible muscle cell density/response to training 2) INCREDIBLE receptor response to PED. In 1983 i trained in Venice for month, Samir Bannout had JUST returned from Europe schedule seminars and vacation. He was about a soft 175lbs with maybe 17" arms...... three months later he won Mr O with christmas tree lower back....transformation from training and drugs was DAILY...fkn grew before our eyes !

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #112 on: May 08, 2013, 07:25:56 AM »
We must differentiate Mr O's are genetic freaks on two counts : 1) incredible muscle cell density/response to training 2) INCREDIBLE receptor response to PED. In 1983 i trained in Venice for month, Samir Bannout had JUST returned from Europe schedule seminars and vacation. He was about a soft 175lbs with maybe 17" arms...... three months later he won Mr O with christmas tree lower back....transformation from training and drugs was DAILY...fkn grew before our eyes !

a legit 17 inch arm @ only a buck 75 is DAMN BIG

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: May 08, 2013, 07:30:33 AM »
a legit 17 inch arm @ only a buck 75 is DAMN BIG

It is!

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: May 08, 2013, 07:32:20 AM »

Amazing stuff. That year he peaked perfectly. Wonder what he changed/added ?

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: May 08, 2013, 07:51:56 AM »
Ok my point is if you had that stuff would you be Mr O groink? You are a huge dude with great arms but what separates a Mr O from like you and me = genes.

Dont know about Mr O...but I'd be the absolute best that my genetics allow for on human and pharm grade stuff..which ain't chppoed liver.. I dont approach that now on the bullshit UG tren available. I can tell a good bottle from a bad bottle in two shots, and it's 50/50 brother.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: May 08, 2013, 08:15:58 AM »
Saw serge train back in the day a ton of times. Quiet man in the gym. It's funny like a paradox. Intense but not intense.  He was religious it seemed about not resting real long but he did not use real heavy weights but having said that his reps were mostly fairly slow and deliberate. Not cool to bug pros but looking back I have a ton of autographs from the old guys on various lifting belts. Wish I woulda got his. Never asked him. The pic funk posted with him squatting looks fake. Not saying he couldn't do that but where did he get the bar from?  Dress shoes etc.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: May 08, 2013, 08:24:23 AM »
As a AAS/Tren novice...do people still use parabolan today?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: May 08, 2013, 09:01:36 AM »
I may have posted this before, but it's true that Mike believed in huge doses. A pro that I used to train (not King) told me that he was at a couple of Mike's private seminars back in the mid 90's. After the training session he said some other guy would talk about drug usage. Maybe Mike didn't want to discuss them for liability reason who knows, but he was told to pick your two fav injectable. do 1500 mgs weekly of each and then cycle an oral 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off. For example Anadrol 200 mgs then rest Dbol 100 mgs. So I know that Mike had his little quips he liked to quote, but seems he never really gave drugs the credit they deserved.

silverback1984

• Getbig II
« Reply #119 on: May 08, 2013, 12:31:07 PM »
I may have posted this before, but it's true that Mike believed in huge doses. A pro that I used to train (not King) told me that he was at a couple of Mike's private seminars back in the mid 90's. After the training session he said some other guy would talk about drug usage. Maybe Mike didn't want to discuss them for liability reason who knows, but he was told to pick your two fav injectable. do 1500 mgs weekly of each and then cycle an oral 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off. For example Anadrol 200 mgs then rest Dbol 100 mgs. So I know that Mike had his little quips he liked to quote, but seems he never really gave drugs the credit they deserved.
great info as always jim.  did he mean jump right in with those doses r work up to and please tell me you got someone u were training to try it  ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #120 on: May 08, 2013, 12:36:10 PM »
As a AAS/Tren novice...do people still use parabolan today?
production discontinued years ago

since then they use veterinary fina pellets to brew ugl tren

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: May 08, 2013, 01:51:06 PM »
production discontinued years ago

since then they use veterinary fina pellets to brew ugl tren

I've seen it about...is it not g2g?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: May 08, 2013, 02:04:20 PM »
I've seen it about...is it not g2g?

the internet says the only legit parabolan was from negma france

ukjeff

« Reply #123 on: May 08, 2013, 02:12:44 PM »
If you took a gram of negma parabalon it would have made you lose your mind.
People only needed 2 shots a week max, at 76mgs a shot  :o

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: May 08, 2013, 02:20:46 PM »
If you took a gram of negma parabalon it would have made you lose your mind.
People only needed 2 shots a week max, at 76mgs a shot  :o
was test also better in the past?