Author Topic: how did sergey nubret train, he seemed like an interesting figure  (Read 29259 times)

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
Re: how did sergey nubret train, he seemed like an interesting figure
« Reply #125 on: May 08, 2013, 03:41:22 PM »
If you took a gram of negma parabalon it would have made you lose your mind.
People only needed 2 shots a week max, at 76mgs a shot  :o

I would believe it. The best tren i ever had was made by some chemist, it came in a big stupid bottle 5sizes too big and had "Tren A" written in pen on a white plain sticker on the side. It was fkng rocket fuel and made my skin crawl. I could imagine what pharma grade tren was like.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: May 08, 2013, 05:27:04 PM »
People must realize that most of the top guys in the 80 - early 90 had good enough connections to get legit gear from dr or straight from pharms.. So 1500 Mgs of test was 1500 Mgs of test.. The whole high dosage protocols of today are sometimes based onthe fact that many are getting under dosed gear and not taking the Mgs they think.. So they think they are taking 1500 Mgs and maybe taking 800 Mgs..

Whena guy like mike took 1500 Mgs he was actually taking that amount.. So in essence many guys of yesteryear were taking as much or sometimes more that the guys today.. I know that's not popular to say but true.. Ask guys like Jim or even I how the guys of the 70- 80s felt about their dbol compared to today's dbol.. Most will tell ya that 20 Mgs gave dramatic gains but yet most took 50 Mgs or more even then.. And yes, negma para at 2 or 3 amps was awesome stuff but it was legit.. Whereas 220 Mgs of tren underground may not give the same effect...( there many great ugs out there.. But many bad too)

So we hear guys taking 800 Mgs of tren today..but are they really? This led many talking about the constant high dose use of today.. But it may surprise many too learn that serges para dose of yesteryear may have actually been more than those of today...

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #127 on: May 08, 2013, 05:29:43 PM »
 Yeah, like back in the TJ days     if a bottle said it had 1,000mg in it, we were lucky to get 500mg!

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: May 08, 2013, 05:45:22 PM »
Serges "lack of size" was not because of his training but his diet and constant use of stimulants to keep lean.. But it was the look that he wanted..

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #129 on: May 08, 2013, 05:49:48 PM »
Serge used to post here on Getbig.com ..he was a cool dude and answered every question...RIP
L

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: May 08, 2013, 09:17:48 PM »
Not true about only pellets now.. The powder is being manufactured and is readily available to the ugs...

whitewidow

« Reply #131 on: May 09, 2013, 03:25:52 AM »
production discontinued years ago

since then they use veterinary fina pellets to brew ugl tren

Alpha-pharma is a legit company and they make parabolin plus many ugl's make underground grade parabolin. Hell Tren is tren it just depends on the ester it is attached to. I think Negma had the best parabolin ever and I rather shoot negmas parabolin then any UGL Tren or even Alpha-pharmas parabolin just because they made a superior product. negmas parabolin was probably the best tren product ever!

Marine

« Reply #132 on: May 09, 2013, 03:32:13 AM »
Serge used to post here on Getbig.com ..he was an agenda dude and lied when answering every question...RIP

fixed that for you

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #133 on: May 09, 2013, 12:23:52 PM »
  RIP

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: May 09, 2013, 02:04:46 PM »
great info as always jim.  did he mean jump right in with those doses r work up to and please tell me you got someone u were training to try it  ;D

I got the impression that he wasn't telling these guys to gradually increase the dose, but from the sounds of who was there these were all pretty big advanced guys anyway. I remember this guy telling me the story and laughing he said there were these huge guys with little boy faces. lol I asked him if he thought Mentzer's training methods worked he said yes, but who's wouldn't with all the drugs.

silverback1984

• Getbig II
« Reply #135 on: May 09, 2013, 05:13:52 PM »

I got the impression that he wasn't telling these guys to gradually increase the dose, but from the sounds of who was there these were all pretty big advanced guys anyway. I remember this guy telling me the story and laughing he said there were these huge guys with little boy faces. lol I asked him if he thought Mentzer's training methods worked he said yes, but who's wouldn't with all the drugs.
lol if all else fails, the walking pharmacy method wont!

whitewidow

« Reply #136 on: May 10, 2013, 04:52:19 AM »
People must realize that most of the top guys in the 80 - early 90 had good enough connections to get legit gear from dr or straight from pharms.. So 1500 Mgs of test was 1500 Mgs of test.. The whole high dosage protocols of today are sometimes based onthe fact that many are getting under dosed gear and not taking the Mgs they think.. So they think they are taking 1500 Mgs and maybe taking 800 Mgs..

Whena guy like mike took 1500 Mgs he was actually taking that amount.. So in essence many guys of yesteryear were taking as much or sometimes more that the guys today.. I know that's not popular to say but true.. Ask guys like Jim or even I how the guys of the 70- 80s felt about their dbol compared to today's dbol.. Most will tell ya that 20 Mgs gave dramatic gains but yet most took 50 Mgs or more even then.. And yes, negma para at 2 or 3 amps was awesome stuff but it was legit.. Whereas 220 Mgs of tren underground may not give the same effect...( there many great ugs out there.. But many bad too)

So we hear guys taking 800 Mgs of tren today..but are they really? This led many talking about the constant high dose use of today.. But it may surprise many too learn that serges para dose of yesteryear may have actually been more than those of today...

good post. It dosn't even seem like anybody can find any REAL super potent old school dianabol! It is all way weaker then the old dbol the guys in the old days used, even if it tests out at the label claim something is wrong with the purity of the raw material or how it is synthesized. The steroids flooding the market today SUCK! This is why guys use crazy amounts wich make the old school bodybuilders sick and wonder why they have to use those doses. talk to frank zane! He used steroids but he cannot believe what todays guys use! hell 10mg of old-school dbol is like 60mg of todays UGL dbol going around! You have to get pharma grade gear but all the oral steroids are very hard to get and even the usa pharma gear is not as strong and UGL gear is just a joke!

Marine

« Reply #137 on: May 10, 2013, 05:36:30 AM »
serge nubret is phoney

who had a rich daddy and was able to show his ebony ass in a thong

granted great genetics and most people will not look like that ever no matter da drugs but

truth be told he knows as much about training as a 5 year old

fucking phoney

silverback1984

• Getbig II
« Reply #138 on: May 10, 2013, 12:40:51 PM »
I may have posted this before, but it's true that Mike believed in huge doses. A pro that I used to train (not King) told me that he was at a couple of Mike's private seminars back in the mid 90's. After the training session he said some other guy would talk about drug usage. Maybe Mike didn't want to discuss them for liability reason who knows, but he was told to pick your two fav injectable. do 1500 mgs weekly of each and then cycle an oral 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off. For example Anadrol 200 mgs then rest Dbol 100 mgs. So I know that Mike had his little quips he liked to quote, but seems he never really gave drugs the credit they deserved.
jim , you wudnt happen by any chance to have any stories about Steve Michalik from back in the day ? from the articles ive read and heard he was really one for the high doses...

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: May 10, 2013, 04:09:32 PM »
good post. It dosn't even seem like anybody can find any REAL super potent old school dianabol! It is all way weaker then the old dbol the guys in the old days used, even if it tests out at the label claim something is wrong with the purity of the raw material or how it is synthesized. The steroids flooding the market today SUCK! This is why guys use crazy amounts wich make the old school bodybuilders sick and wonder why they have to use those doses. talk to frank zane! He used steroids but he cannot believe what todays guys use! hell 10mg of old-school dbol is like 60mg of todays UGL dbol going around! You have to get pharma grade gear but all the oral steroids are very hard to get and even the usa pharma gear is not as strong and UGL gear is just a joke!

I have always thought this. I had the chance to take real Dr prescribed Dianabol once on my life. It was the first steroid that I ever used and I used it by itself while dieting for a show. Put on 7 pound of muscle the last 6 weeks before my show. The only other thing that I would put against them were the old Russian dbol white tabs that came in the punch out foil strips that were available around 15 years ago.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: May 10, 2013, 04:10:56 PM »
jim , you wudnt happen by any chance to have any stories about Steve Michalik from back in the day ? from the articles ive read and heard he was really one for the high doses...

Nothing first hand. I know like you he was big into high doses and from what I have heard he was pretty much an asshole to most people and not a very stable guy.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: May 10, 2013, 04:16:09 PM »
I certainly don't blame Serge for not wanting to talk about drugs especially at his age. I can't imagine giving guys young enuff to be my grandkids advise on how to take steroids over the internet. Don't get me wrong drugs matter a whole hell of a lot, but the way Serge trained allowed him to not only lift until he was 70  but he also looked very good at that age. You are NOT going to see todays guys lifting in their 60's let alone guest posing, most I'll guess won't be alive.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #142 on: May 10, 2013, 05:23:01 PM »
I may have posted this before, but it's true that Mike believed in huge doses. A pro that I used to train (not King) told me that he was at a couple of Mike's private seminars back in the mid 90's. After the training session he said some other guy would talk about drug usage. Maybe Mike didn't want to discuss them for liability reason who knows, but he was told to pick your two fav injectable. do 1500 mgs weekly of each and then cycle an oral 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off. For example Anadrol 200 mgs then rest Dbol 100 mgs. So I know that Mike had his little quips he liked to quote, but seems he never really gave drugs the credit they deserved.

and these guys suffered back in the day thru the prep. it showed in the conditioning, esp nubret.
b