Author Topic: Calling out getbiggers  (Read 6056 times)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Re: Calling out getbiggers
« Reply #75 on: May 07, 2013, 02:40:29 PM »
10 reps? of course he can, no one is that stupid to think he can't, realistically full reps proper form he can do 20-25.

No way 25 , maybe ten if he had to do them with good form and full control.

I did 16 today with a small pause and fairly slow negatives and even injured after watching that pathetic video there is literally no chance in hell cswol is stronger than me.

I would PayPal. Him $50 if he could do twenty with the form in my video, seriously.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #76 on: May 07, 2013, 02:48:32 PM »
No way 25 , maybe ten if he had to do them with good form and full control.

I did 16 today with a small pause and fairly slow negatives and even injured after watching that pathetic video there is literally no chance in hell cswol is stronger than me.

I would PayPal. Him $50 if he could do twenty with the form in my video, seriously.

Come on bro those shitty reps still take power, if he skipped the pause and went all the way up, fully extended his arms and touched his chest he would have 20 reps, with a pause he would have 15. I know you guys all love bashing him but let's not get carried away here, 10 reps is a joke bro.

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: May 07, 2013, 02:54:21 PM »
Come on bro those shitty reps still take power, if he skipped the pause and went all the way up, fully extended his arms and touched his chest he would have 20 reps, with a pause he would have 15. I know you guys all love bashing him but let's not get carried away here, 10 reps is a joke bro.

Although the quality of the reps was poor, saying cswole is not strong is a little extreme.  I have to agree.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: May 07, 2013, 03:23:52 PM »
Well that should be the easiest fifty dollars he ever made, I'm sure hell post a vid of twenty plus with perfect form next week

And by next week I mean never

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #79 on: May 07, 2013, 03:27:21 PM »

Just because you're a mighty man doesn't mean we all are, including CSwole. If doing 10 reps is as easy as you say then it shouldn't be hard to post a quick vid for him.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: May 07, 2013, 03:34:03 PM »
Just because you're a mighty man doesn't mean we all are, including CSwole. If doing 10 reps is as easy as you say then it shouldn't be hard to post a quick vid for him.

What the fuck is a chick doing in this thread. You cant bench 100 pounds, you have no right to say shit about anyone.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #81 on: May 07, 2013, 03:36:45 PM »
What the fuck is a chick doing in this thread. You cant bench 100 pounds, you have no right to say shit about anyone.

Like fuck I don't. If someone is going to boast about making big lifts and won't come through with results I sure as hell have a right to call them out. You don't see my going around bragging about how many times I can bench 225. And when asked I'm completely honest about how many times I can do it. Zero.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: May 07, 2013, 03:44:30 PM »
Like fuck I don't. If someone is going to boast about making big lifts and won't come through with results I sure as hell have a right to call them out. You don't see my going around bragging about how many times I can bench 225. And when asked I'm completely honest about how many times I can do it. Zero.

You have a right to say whatever you want. I have a right to think it's a fucking joke that a chick sticks her nose in a thread about the strength of men.

its like if a guy walked into the ladies room in a club and started talking shit with the girls....you don't belong.

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: May 07, 2013, 03:47:35 PM »

that was 18 months back and about 250, so I guess I was fat permabulker like cswol.

I couldnt do as much now im lighter and rehabbing a pec tear...  I am almost as old as clownswole and have far worse injuries than his bullshit 'sore neck and back' excuses (pec tears, blown discs, busted hip, torn labrum etc)

Good job!  Some impressive strength there and excellent form.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #84 on: May 07, 2013, 05:01:08 PM »
You really don't though cause you have no clue about weights strength and bench power since your bench is only 100lb.

You have to know what you are talking about to get involved with this, I am not trying to bash you here but you really don't know anything about the matter.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #85 on: May 07, 2013, 05:03:07 PM »
Although the quality of the reps was poor, saying cswole is not strong is a little extreme.  I have to agree.
I mean in comparison to his claim, ya crucify him but in comparison to and average gym rat bencher he is still strong.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #86 on: May 08, 2013, 04:17:53 PM »
I can rep out 3 plates in squat, powerlifting style with belt. If I can do over 15 reps with nearly twice my weight what will I win?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #87 on: May 08, 2013, 10:36:22 PM »
I can rep out 3 plates in squat, powerlifting style with belt. If I can do over 15 reps with nearly twice my weight what will I win?
That is pretty impressive but unfortunately I can not issue a challenge on squats cause right now i can only squat 2 plates per side, lmao hahaha but when my leg gets better I will. How is your deadlifts going bro.

whitewidow

« Reply #88 on: May 09, 2013, 03:19:35 AM »
I can't do that many with 225!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #89 on: May 09, 2013, 04:07:38 AM »

such how much can you squat geared up ie. with knees properly wrapped and in a proper fitting squat suit?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: May 09, 2013, 04:48:34 AM »
such how much can you squat geared up ie. with knees properly wrapped and in a proper fitting squat suit?

No idea, I don't train in PL suits, they're pathetic and ridiculous.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #91 on: May 09, 2013, 05:23:37 AM »
No idea, I don't train in PL suits, they're pathetic and ridiculous.

what about knee wraps?

supposedly a good wrap can add 150 pounds ie. about 70 kilos to one's max squat

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: May 09, 2013, 05:41:05 AM »
what about knee wraps?

supposedly a good wrap can add 150 pounds ie. about 70 kilos to one's max squat

No way. They add 30kg max.