Author Topic: ANABOLICHALO  (Read 73798 times)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Re: ANABOLICHALO
« Reply #225 on: May 07, 2013, 08:58:06 PM »

You are obviously clueless as to what I or other mods do on a daily basis and that includes removal of YOUR unedited pictures.

Nice....I like how you are trying to hold that shit over my head. Great mod. You're the one that originally released the fucking pic so quit fucking talking.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #226 on: May 07, 2013, 08:58:30 PM »
I think what you mean is that OMR is the ONLY mod that has been active in modding duties starting threads and gotten in public discussions in a long time. That doesn't constitute best or worst....it just is what it is.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: May 07, 2013, 08:59:50 PM »

Grant was quite active for a bit, let's not forget.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #228 on: May 07, 2013, 09:08:05 PM »
Nice....I like how you are trying to hold that shit over my head. Great mod. You're the one that originally released the fucking pic so quit fucking talking.

Believe what you want.  I've done the same for others when aware of them.  Your privacy can be overlooked if you'd prefer.
:

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #229 on: May 07, 2013, 09:30:28 PM »

Ooooh, funny how your tune COMPLETELY changes when it's your personal info in the mix...where's the smiley face, the wiseass comment? ...The "it's just the internet, stop acting like a bitch" ??...my my, yet another fucking hypocrite whose tune changes when the shoe is on the other foot

:D

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: May 07, 2013, 09:33:27 PM »
Ooooh, funny how your tune COMPLETELY changes when it's your personal info in the mix...where's the smiley face, the wiseass comment? ...The "it's just the internet, stop acting like a bitch" ??...my my, yet another fucking hypocrite whose tune changes when the shoe is on the other foot

:D

Not a thing has changed. Not one fucking thing. Princess L IS acting like little bitch, as usual. I'll say it. None of my personal info is out. They think it is but it isn't.

My 6 year old pic is everywhere and everyone has it. I know this. Only certain people have my recent contest pics and my recent personal pics. And my name. Post whatever you want.

The thing that Princess L is worried about is losing her mod position once Ron finds out what she's really been up to.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #231 on: May 07, 2013, 09:42:10 PM »
Not a thing has changed. Not one fucking thing. Princess L IS acting like little bitch, as usual. I'll say it. None of my personal info is out. They think it is but it isn't.

My 6 year old pic is everywhere and everyone has it. I know this. Only certain people have my recent contest pics and my recent personal pics. And my name. Post whatever you want.

The thing that Princess L is worried about is losing her mod position once Ron finds out what she's really been up to.

Can I see your pics?  I'm very trustworthy and a man of honor.
A

ukjeff

« Reply #232 on: May 07, 2013, 10:26:27 PM »
How many of your threads or replies have I touched?

How many members have actually been removed from here due to me besides Benny B?

Whose threads have I deleted besides spam bots like AnabolicHalo, Marine and Tacobender?

The only posts I have removed involved blatant racist remarks towards African Americans & Jews.

Ask the hardcore members here (real veterans) if I have removed any of their work?

Just because I do my job doesn't mean that I am on a power trip.

Give me some examples (constructive criticism) and I will gladly work to improve my approach. Even UkJeff and I went back and forth, but I did not erase any of his threads or posts. You can even ask Ron. I had initially, due to the many complaints of members, addressed UKJeff with Ron and then felt that like all members here, he is simply trying to have fun and so I told Ron to forget my initial stance regarding giving him a time out for trolling.

This isn't a matter of power tripping, this is a matter of me actually trying to help out around here.

But please, give me some examples..

"1"

Bias..........nah not at all.
Just doing my job, but if you are a "hardcore member" (a friend of mine) then you will be fine.

ukjeff

« Reply #233 on: May 07, 2013, 10:28:35 PM »
I think what you mean is that OMR is the ONLY mod that has been active in modding duties in a long time. That doesn't constitute best or worst....it just is what it is.

He's the only one that is openly showing off and pounding his modly chest, the other mods work behind the scenes keeping the boards clean, which is exactly what a "good mod" does.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: May 07, 2013, 10:31:50 PM »
The modding here was fine before OMR became a mod. The only bullshit was when threads were merged or titles were changed. And really that's just a little bit of a piss off....not a lot.

It's still pretty much the same minus OMR publicly bashing Anabolic Halo when he could have simply sent the guy a PM saying "enough with the bullshit threads bro". But he went public with it because he wanted a reaction.

ukjeff

« Reply #235 on: May 07, 2013, 10:34:11 PM »
But he went public with it because he wanted a reaction.
Ego made him go public, and ego will be his undoing.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: May 07, 2013, 10:36:03 PM »
Ego made him go public, and ego will be his undoing.

Perhaps.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #237 on: May 07, 2013, 10:52:25 PM »
Can I see your pics?  I'm very trustworthy and a man of honor.

X2 this is true about Archer77

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #238 on: May 07, 2013, 11:03:16 PM »
Grant was quite active for a bit, let's not forget.

I'm always here....in the shadows.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #239 on: May 07, 2013, 11:43:53 PM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #240 on: May 07, 2013, 11:48:34 PM »
heres what anablochao does:

hes not dumb, the guy is smart, he just deliberately creates threads of faqs typicaly asked by dumbass newcomers, but they dont wanna ridicule themselves, so they rather not ask, for theyre afraid theyll be laughed off.

he plays dumb, he isnt dumb.in a way, its the jesus figure of bodybuilding, he takes all the blame on himself :D

why would a smart person spend so much time every day making shit threads. It really makes no sense to me.

AVBG

« Reply #241 on: May 07, 2013, 11:53:50 PM »
  OMR is a good Mod. I am glad he got it.

X2 PED TTT  ;D

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #242 on: May 08, 2013, 12:05:00 AM »
You mad bro, lmao

you just gave yourself up bro,

I am a pro at this and you and Marine are the same gimmick, hahah loser

I am not a gimmick.

Fuck sakes.

Carry on....

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: May 08, 2013, 12:16:13 AM »
heres what anablochao does:

hes not dumb, the guy is smart, he just deliberately creates threads of faqs typicaly asked by dumbass newcomers, but they dont wanna ridicule themselves, so they rather not ask, for theyre afraid theyll be laughed off.

he plays dumb, he isnt dumb.in a way, its the jesus figure of bodybuilding, he takes all the blame on himself :D

brilliant post!!!

the reason most anabolichalo threads "suck" is because people don't know the answer to his "simple" questions, and instead of admitting as much, bash him in unwitting response.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #244 on: May 08, 2013, 12:20:51 AM »
Anabolichalo, I appreciate your threads and posts. You matter to me.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #245 on: May 08, 2013, 12:42:57 AM »
Anabolichalo, I appreciate your threads and posts. You matter to me.

You and him are like 2 tards in a pod.
P

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #246 on: May 08, 2013, 12:47:38 AM »
You and him are like 2 tards in a pod.

And if I liked New Zealand twinks that cross dressed as a hobby, I'd appreciate you too girlfriend. 

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #247 on: May 08, 2013, 12:50:06 AM »
And if I liked New Zealand twinks that cross dressed as a hobby, I'd appreciate you too girlfriend. 

Are you saying that if I got breast implants then I would look like the beauties that you jerk off to?
P

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #248 on: May 08, 2013, 12:52:31 AM »
Are you saying that if I got breast implants then I would look like the beauties that you jerk off to?

No, because I jerk off XX chromosome women that are black or latina and sometimes an Asian. Not XY chromosome white men that dress as women.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #249 on: May 08, 2013, 01:03:22 AM »
No, because I jerk off XX chromosome women that are black or latina and sometimes an Asian. Not XY chromosome white men that dress as women.

And all those pictures of trannys you posted just happened to be on your hard drive by accident and were posted for educational purposes  ::)
P