Author Topic: I need to vent! Quicker Blade  (Read 31195 times)

TPs Kidney

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Team "Marshel"
Re: I need to vent! Quicker Blade
« Reply #125 on: May 08, 2013, 07:28:13 PM »
oh boy Id sure wanna meet someone who posts pics like this on fb  ::) ::) ::)

as much as I hate to say it NZMM post was right on the button. Arce is a creeper

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #126 on: May 08, 2013, 07:28:28 PM »
  Want to have sex with QB? He is a dude. I only have sex with females. Also, I would not do that (ask for sex) even from a female forum member. I offered as a favor. A kind act. I wanted shit in return. Even though he offered a lot.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #127 on: May 08, 2013, 07:28:54 PM »
Arce, you had definite plans that he'd confirmed, right?  Where did you copy the arrival time, etc. from?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #128 on: May 08, 2013, 07:30:19 PM »
 Want to have sex with QB? He is a dude. I only have sex with females. Also, I would not do that (ask for sex) even from a female forum member. I offered as a favor. A kind act. I wanted shit in return. Even though he offered a lot.

How did he receive these offers?

Was he being polite and didnt want to hurt your feelings?

Maybe post some of the pm's.....
P

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #129 on: May 08, 2013, 07:30:26 PM »
  Look. I just want an answer to why I got fucked over. I was only trying to help the guy out. Every one of you would want the same thing. It is not a big deal. He turned it in to a big deal by fucking me over.

TPs Kidney

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Team "Marshel"
« Reply #130 on: May 08, 2013, 07:30:59 PM »
its beyond epic lol's that arce takes this forum seriously  ahhaahahahahaahhhahahha

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #131 on: May 08, 2013, 07:35:50 PM »
 Look. I just want an answer to why I got fucked over. I was only trying to help the guy out. Every one of you would want the same thing. It is not a big deal. He turned it in to a big deal by fucking me over.

I know, bro.  Obviously, he stated an arrival time for the flight, which shows he did at least talk to you about it.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #132 on: May 08, 2013, 07:36:30 PM »
  Look, there are like two people here in this thread that are actually happy that I got fucked over trying to help out a forum member. If you two feel good about that, then be happy as much as you can. Every one else here knows this is totally wrong. I did the same thing for cswol. I spent an entire day trying to help him out just so that we both could make the entire forum happy by keeping our word. Today trying to help out QB was no different. Take a poll. Most people here are happy that I tried to help these two guys out. What the fuck.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #133 on: May 08, 2013, 07:39:27 PM »
  Yes. We even made sure for the billionth time yesterday, that his flight came in today at 07am LAX time. He did NOT want me to stand him up. I held up my end of the promise.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #134 on: May 08, 2013, 07:41:56 PM »
 Look, there are like two people here in this thread that are actually happy that I got fucked over trying to help out a forum member. If you two feel good about that, then be happy as much as you can. Every one else here knows this is totally wrong. I did the same thing for cswol. I spent an entire day trying to help him out just so that we both could make the entire forum happy by keeping our word. Today trying to help out QB was no different. Take a poll. Most people here are happy that I tried to help these two guys out. What the fuck.

What is your history with QB?

Over the years have you exchanged many pm's?

Facebook friends?

Cswol you have chatted with for a long time, circumstances seem different here.
P

TPs Kidney

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Team "Marshel"
« Reply #135 on: May 08, 2013, 07:42:56 PM »
Yeah its funny you got fuked over. Hope it happens again.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: May 08, 2013, 07:43:13 PM »
arce, you seem somewhat lonely and regretful (about life in general).

i think most people here don't get this, dont have anywhere near the same perspective on life that you do, and thus think you must be simple.  that's my theory anyway.  if i'm wrong, i apologize.  i think you are a cool guy, and this sucks.  i'm sure i'll find my way down to LA sooner or later, and we'll hang out... maybe hit the gym.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #137 on: May 08, 2013, 07:45:06 PM »
  Yes, the guy has shown nothing but stand up shit with me. I have his home number in Australia and his cell number in Australia. etc etc etc    I was trying to help the brother out. Bottom line. I just want him to let me know  why he did this. If it was to fuck me over, then fuck me. Shame on me. Shame on me for trying to be nice and help a fellow forum member out in real life.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #138 on: May 08, 2013, 07:45:57 PM »

So that PM you sent me about you wanting to pound my va jay jay to the moon was bullshit?????????

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #139 on: May 08, 2013, 07:47:47 PM »
  Simple because I am real and I do not wrong people? Come on. I went with cswol just to help him. You all were screaming bloody murder that he would not keep his word.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: May 08, 2013, 07:48:39 PM »
 Yes, the guy has shown nothing but stand up shit with me. I have his home number in Australia and his cell number in Australia. etc etc etc    I was trying to help the brother out. Bottom line. I just want him to let me know  why he did this. If it was to fuck me over, then fuck me. Shame on me. Shame on me for trying to be nice and help a fellow forum member out in real life.

It's obviously been a bad day for you. There ARE some good members on this forum. Let us help you out. Post up his home and cell number and let us try and get in touch with him. He probably sees your number on the caller display and is too embarrassed and ashamed of what he has done. If other members call him I'm sure he'll pick up and explain what happened.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #141 on: May 08, 2013, 07:48:50 PM »
So that PM you sent me about you wanting to pound my va jay jay to the moon was bullshit?????????
Am I dreaming? Or did my bro just violate rule #1!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #142 on: May 08, 2013, 07:49:09 PM »
  She is joking. I told her here in public and in pm, that I would grab that drink with her if and when she ever got to L.A. I made NO nasty remarks to her like shizzo is doing. I do not joke like that. I am a gentleman.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #143 on: May 08, 2013, 07:49:16 PM »

Why you gotta be hatin on Arce? ???

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: May 08, 2013, 07:50:21 PM »
 She is joking. I told her here in public and in pm, that I would grab that drink with her if and when she ever got to L.A. I made NO nasty remarks to her like shizzo is doing. I do not joke like that. I am a gentleman.

I am totally joking. Arce said no such thing in PM. And I'm sure most of you realize this.

It was however E-Kul.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #145 on: May 08, 2013, 07:50:39 PM »
  I would be fucking him over by giving out his private information. I do not want to do that. I will give him time to explain why he did this to me. Am I wrong for not wanting to give out all of his private info?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #146 on: May 08, 2013, 07:51:42 PM »
There are two sides to every story.

There may have been "things".

It's unwise to jump to conclusions.
P

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: May 08, 2013, 07:52:18 PM »
 I would be fucking him over by giving out his private information. I do not want to do that. I will give him time to explain why he did this to me. Am I wrong for not wanting to give out all of his private info?

I don't blame you. When someone wrongs me I prefer to let it slide as well.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #148 on: May 08, 2013, 07:52:30 PM »
 and the pic you just posted from facebook, was done by one of my students at my mma gym. he did it with out asking me. no laws were broken, or at least I hope not... so I just let it be       it is not any type of threat     he was just joking around and showing off a bit    he fights in the UFC    

Clavins Dad

• Getbig II
« Reply #149 on: May 08, 2013, 07:53:03 PM »

It was however E-Kul.

Lol
no.