Author Topic: What the best way to hit the inside of the legs hard for growth...  (Read 1681 times)

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
Standing excercises preferred....

jpm101

• Getbig IV
Re: What the best way to hit the inside of the legs hard for growth...
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 07:37:11 AM »
That's a question usually ask by women, and quite a lot, but anyway...... The inner thigh is not a heavily muscled area by nature, but they certainly can be developed to their full potential.  

Might suggest squats (a wide foot spacing), lunges (in place or walking) and step-ups. Even wide footing on some forms of the DL. Sumo squats and DL's come to mind, also. Some gym's have different type machines/cables (sitting or standing) which may also draw your interest.

Generally speaking, wrestlers practice scissors type training for power of the inner thighs. As do ground fighters and other forms of the martial art.  Good Luck.
F

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2013, 08:49:15 AM »
That's a question usually ask by women, and quite a lot, but anyway...... The inner thigh is not a heavily muscled area by nature, but they certainly can be developed to their full potential.  

Might suggest squats (a wide foot spacing), lunges (in place or walking) and step-ups. Even wide footing on some forms of the DL. Sumo squats and DL's come to mind, also. Some gym's have different type machines/cables (sitting or standing) which may also draw your interest.

Generally speaking, wrestlers practice scissors type training for power of the inner thighs. As do ground fighters and other forms of the martial art.  Good Luck.

I seem to have good development on quads but looks very thin and one sided, want to bulk up the inners to look balanced, proportional...doing box squats now but not seeing improvement.

And I don't want to use the girly machines....value my man card, that's why I asked for alternatives.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2013, 08:57:33 AM »
Adduction/abduction using low pulley,machines... pedal machine..or seated machines. Vince Gironda used a cable exercise

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2013, 09:05:39 AM »
not just for girls...creates stability in the knee training the Vastus medialus and Lateralus. I often train men too with Adduction/Abduction... Gironda tried to bring out the Sartorius out with the below exercise...USE all means in the Gym for COMPLETE development and Gironda knew this.