Author Topic: question about supps for health while on roids  (Read 2257 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
question about supps for health while on roids
« on: May 11, 2013, 05:01:07 AM »
i'm a low-moderate doser who only does orals

so what supps can i take for health while on?

liv-52, a multi vitamin, others?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: question about supps for health while on roids
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 05:18:51 AM »
that's my choice not to inject, so don't take it personal dude

anyways, here's a list of some recommended supps to take, so i'd like to get your dudes feedback on them if you have any experience with them

Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) - One function of the liver is to detoxify and remove toxins, including heavy metals and chemotherapy, from the body. Milk thistle is a liver protective. It is an antioxidant that helps repair damaged liver cells. Studies have shown evidence that silymarin acts almost solely on the liver and kidney. The antioxidant properties in silymarin are believed to be the protective factors. Laboratory studies demonstrate that silymarin functions as a potent antioxidant, stabilizes cellular membranes, stimulates detoxification pathways, stimulates regeneration of liver tissue, inhibits the growth of certain cancer cell lines, exerts direct cytotoxic activity toward certain cancer cell lines.

NAC (N-Acetylcysteine) - NAC can help to prevent damage to the liver being a powerful anti-oxidant and cell detoxification co-factor, NAC works to eliminate your body of free radicals and heavy metals. N-Acetyl-Cysteine is currently the dietary supplement of choice for building up cysteine or conserving the body's store of Glutathione, Cysteine and other Sulfhydryl anti-oxidant resources. This is very crucial for the body's life functions, as NAC helps the body neutralize toxins, heavy metals, such as mercury.

Hawthorne Berry - is highly recognized herb for the heart and cardiovascular system. It has the ability to dilate (enlarge or open) the coronary arteries (the vessels that supply blood to the heart), thus improving blood and oxygen supply to the heart muscle. It also strengthens the hearts pumping ability (muscle), helping the heart to beat more forcefully and efficiently. In addition, hawthorne appears to dilate the highways of other blood vessels around the body, thereby allowing blood to circulate more freely with less strain on the heart. Another benefit of hawthorne berry is that it harbors potent antioxidant properties, which are believed to exert cholesterol lowering effects and reduce the accumulation of fatty plague in the arteries – the hallmark of atherosclerosis.

Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) - is used popularly in Europe for symptoms associated with benign prostatic hypertrophy (enlargement of the prostate). Although not considered standard of care in the United States, it is the most popular herbal treatment for this condition. Saw palmetto was listed in the United States Pharmacopeia from 1906 to 1917 and in the National Formulary from 1926 to 1950. Saw palmetto extract is a licensed product in several European countries. Multiple mechanisms of action have been proposed, and saw palmetto appears to possess 5-?-reductase inhibitory activity (thereby preventing the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone). Hormonal/estrogenic effects have also been reported, as well as direct inhibitory effects on androgen receptors and anti-inflammatory properties.

Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) - boosts energy, enhances the immune system, and acts as an antioxidant. Clinical research suggests that using coenzyme Q10 supplements alone or in combination with other drug therapies and nutritional supplements may help prevent or treat some of the following conditions: Heart disease, High blood pressure and High cholesterol. Researchers believe that the beneficial effect of CoQ10 in the prevention and treatment of heart disease is due to its ability to improve energy production in cells, inhibit blood clot formation, and act as an antioxidant. Several clinical studies involving small numbers of people suggest that CoQ10 may lower blood pressure. Levels of CoQ10 tend to be lower in people with high cholesterol compared to healthy individuals of the same age.

Celery Seed Extract - 3nB is the active compound that is unique to celery. 3nB was discovered as the active component of celery in response to investigations by researchers seeking to explain some of the medicinal effects of celery including the lowering of blood pressure and the relief of arthritis. High blood pressure is usually the result of too much fluid there is in your blood and how flexible or resistant your blood vessels are. Retention of sodium (salt) leads to increase fluid volume in the blood while hardening of the arteries and the hormones released during stress lead to loss of flexibility or constriction of blood flow. In treating high blood pressure, doctors usually prescribed diuretics (water pills) to reduce the fluid volume and vasodilators to relax the arteries to reduce the resistance of blood flow or beta-blockers to turn down the pumping action of the heart. 3nB appears to help lower blood pressure by both acting as a diuretic and vasodilator through impacting the production of prostaglandins as well as acting in a similar manner to drugs known as calcium-channel blockers. 3nB has also been shown to lower blood cholesterol levels and reduce the formation of arterial plaque in experimental studies. This effect may increase the elasticity of the blood vessels and also lead to lower blood pressure readings. 3nB also appears to promote some effects on areas and systems of the brain that control vascular resistance.

Grape Seed Extract - is a natural plant substance that has a concentrated source of oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPC). These anti-oxidants help protect cells from free radical damage and also promotes healthy circulation. Grape Seed Extract is rich in polyphenols, a compound that's high in antioxidants. Studies have shown OPC to be more powerful antioxidants than vitamin C, E, and beta-carotene. There are countless studies that demonstrates the many health benefits of grape seed extract. It has been extensively researched across the globe. In the research of Dr. Jacques Masquelier et al., the Pasteur & Huntington Institutes and 7 other leading Universities in Europe, Grape Seed Extract has been shown exceptionally effective fighting against free radicals in the body.

Igor90

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 11:25:07 AM »
lol you're not even doing steroids if you're not injecting

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 06:21:25 PM »
I think it is OK to use dbol only as a first cycle just to see how your body reacts to AAS. Plus you can gain good size with a dbol only cycle. My first cycle was a Turinabol only cycle and I was very pleased with the results. I wouldn't do it more then once. But for a first cycle a oral only cycle is OK. I would not use any of those supplements. maybe a multi-vitamin and just protein shakes. dont use liver aids till after the cycle. Usually a quick 4 week of dbol cycle if not going to cause the need for these supplements your liver and kidney function should not get to out of whack and will go back to normal very quickly. ONny do a oral only cycle ONE TIME!! Next time use a long acting injectable like Test enanthate where you only have to do one shot a week just draw up a little more then 1cc. Small amounts of Test 300mg a week is a popular thing nowadays. guys do not abuse test like they used to. Now guys abuse Tren and NPP . I think you can make good gains off 300mg a week of Test E for 16 weeks and use a mild oral to jumpstart Dbol,Tbol,anavar,anadrol for the first four weeks. use 50mg of any oral compound and it will be a good jumpstart. that is not a bad gymrat cycle. If you are scared of doing injects no way in hell you should be using steroids.Oral only cycle is OK just for a first cycle after that ;long term use is just going to make you unhealthy and fuck your liver values up. No point in doing 4 week dbol cycles over and over. One time is OK but that is it!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2013, 10:51:46 AM »
I take Hawthorn Extract, Fish Oil, Magnesium, Red Yeast Rice and Celery Seed Extract.

I don't even take a multi-vit anymore.  I follow a very healthy diet 90% of the year.

8)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2013, 12:44:43 PM »
I think it is OK to use dbol only as a first cycle just to see how your body reacts to AAS. Plus you can gain good size with a dbol only cycle. My first cycle was a Turinabol only cycle and I was very pleased with the results. I wouldn't do it more then once. But for a first cycle a oral only cycle is OK. I would not use any of those supplements. maybe a multi-vitamin and just protein shakes. dont use liver aids till after the cycle. Usually a quick 4 week of dbol cycle if not going to cause the need for these supplements your liver and kidney function should not get to out of whack and will go back to normal very quickly. ONny do a oral only cycle ONE TIME!! Next time use a long acting injectable like Test enanthate where you only have to do one shot a week just draw up a little more then 1cc. Small amounts of Test 300mg a week is a popular thing nowadays. guys do not abuse test like they used to. Now guys abuse Tren and NPP . I think you can make good gains off 300mg a week of Test E for 16 weeks and use a mild oral to jumpstart Dbol,Tbol,anavar,anadrol for the first four weeks. use 50mg of any oral compound and it will be a good jumpstart. that is not a bad gymrat cycle. If you are scared of doing injects no way in hell you should be using steroids.Oral only cycle is OK just for a first cycle after that ;long term use is just going to make you unhealthy and fuck your liver values up. No point in doing 4 week dbol cycles over and over. One time is OK but that is it!

Just curious, why do you advocate waiting until the oral cycle is complete before taking a liver supp? Wouldn't taking it during the cycle be beneficial as well?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2013, 03:29:31 PM »
Just curious, why do you advocate waiting until the oral cycle is complete before taking a liver supp? Wouldn't taking it during the cycle be beneficial as well?

I personally think of it like PCT for the liver.

Taking liver supplements while on orals doesn't do very much at all from the blood work i have seen; however they get you back to normal very quickly when used like a PCT for the liver.

Many believe it's bro-science, but i've seen enough blood work to believe it's not a bad idea.

8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2013, 04:03:42 PM »
i just got liv-52, nac, and coenzyme q10

the grape seed extract and red yeast rice appear to be interesting compounds, so i may add them in as well, but i'd rather not have to take too many different supps for health as it's a pain in the ass to pop so many damn pills

and nowadays i eat a fairly healthly diet and i'll stay fucking ripped year round, not letting my bodyfat go over 7% EVER

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2013, 10:58:23 PM »
Year round ed:

-Vit C popping 1g all day long
-Vit E 400iu after cardio morning, 400iu after lifting evening
-Vit D 5000iu
-NA-RALA 100mg + biotin pre meal
-Milk thistle/NAC i don't even count the dosages I take it like candy
-UDCA morning/night
-Hawthorn extract 900mg to 1500mg ED
-Odorless garlic extract (i forget the dose)
-taurine easily 10g ED
-Fish oil 2-3g with each meal for a total of about i guess 10-15g ed.
-cissus i think 3g ed (1.5 morning, 1.5 night)

I eat a lot of vegetables too... I eat very clean.. I don't believe in dirty bulking (i dont care what you think), and I eat clean even when I bulk just alot.

Hmm what else...

I'm tired... eating post workout meal... but thats some of the stuff i take... as far as health supports.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2013, 11:21:47 PM »
Year round ed:

-Vit C popping 1g all day long
-Vit E 400iu after cardio morning, 400iu after lifting evening
-Vit D 5000iu
-NA-RALA 100mg + biotin pre meal
-Milk thistle/NAC i don't even count the dosages I take it like candy
-UDCA morning/night
-Hawthorn extract 900mg to 1500mg ED
-Odorless garlic extract (i forget the dose)
-taurine easily 10g ED
-Fish oil 2-3g with each meal for a total of about i guess 10-15g ed.
-cissus i think 3g ed (1.5 morning, 1.5 night)

I eat a lot of vegetables too... I eat very clean.. I don't believe in dirty bulking (i dont care what you think), and I eat clean even when I bulk just alot.

Hmm what else...

I'm tired... eating post workout meal... but thats some of the stuff i take... as far as health supports.

Very nice bro.

Why the taurine use? Are you a clenbuterol user?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2013, 12:55:07 AM »
Very nice bro.

Why the taurine use? Are you a clenbuterol user?

I also use it for regular cramps...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2013, 12:55:50 AM »
lol you're not even doing steroids if you're not injecting
::)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2013, 10:12:15 AM »
Yeah cuz of clen lol.. second round now (2 weeks on, 2 weeks off), in a cut...

Also a recent study showed BCAAs are more effective when stacked with taurine! Taurine supposedly also helps with muscle preservation. It's dirt cheap in powder form sooo no brainer there!

Also I read recently besides the back pumps and cramps that clen also does something magical with t4 to t3 conversion i forget exactly the details it does affect thyroid and taurine plays a role in it too... I wish I could remember where I read this.. I wanted to know more actually... Supposedly the depletion of taurine will result in a rebound of fat gain with clen as well... Only stuff I read on net so..

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2013, 12:56:32 PM »
Yeah cuz of clen lol.. second round now (2 weeks on, 2 weeks off), in a cut...

Also a recent study showed BCAAs are more effective when stacked with taurine! Taurine supposedly also helps with muscle preservation. It's dirt cheap in powder form sooo no brainer there!

Also I read recently besides the back pumps and cramps that clen also does something magical with t4 to t3 conversion i forget exactly the details it does affect thyroid and taurine plays a role in it too... I wish I could remember where I read this.. I wanted to know more actually... Supposedly the depletion of taurine will result in a rebound of fat gain with clen as well... Only stuff I read on net so..

Yes the conversion from t4-t3 requires taurine, or it can potentially stall out production. Taurine is good stuff! I'm only recently becoming aware of all of its benefits.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2013, 03:30:34 PM »
What can stimulate T4, TSH, T3 production then btw? Curious...

7oxo?

iodine 150mcg ed?

really curious