Author Topic: Blame the police for everything  (Read 6105 times)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Re: Blame the police for everything
« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2013, 09:25:49 PM »
Exactly.  Those crying for police are less than men.

Exactly. In the old days families and communities took care of their own and that is how the law was enforced. The same way a male lion has to defend his pride. You don't need some unknown police officer for that. Most of the time police officers don't prevent any crime.

Yes, police presence is a deterrent, but in the absence of police the deterrent would be retaliation by the community.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2013, 09:28:41 PM »
Visiting prostitutes (who service them for free as a payoff), banging other men's wives (who are at work while the cops are "on the job")  collecting payoff money from crime syndicates, eating donuts.

To all those wankers who say you must have had probs with the police to hate them....  grow the fuck up.    I just know what goes on.

Where were the cops when this couple was tortured and murdered??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2013, 12:45:01 AM »
Visiting prostitutes (who service them for free as a payoff), banging other men's wives (who are at work while the cops are "on the job")  collecting payoff money from crime syndicates, eating donuts.

To all those wankers who say you must have had probs with the police to hate them....  grow the fuck up.    I just know what goes on.

sure you do columbo
T

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2013, 07:44:25 AM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2013, 08:04:14 AM »

You are like Ekul's doppleganger. You never see the worth in anything. Government and police serve a purpose moron.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2013, 08:07:27 AM »
You are like Ekul's doppleganger. You never see the worth in anything. Government and police serve a purpose moron.

Who the fuck are you?  I never read anything you write.

Undisputed

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2013, 08:11:01 AM »
There are unsavory, immoral, and overweight people in all professions. That has more to do with being human than it does a cop. I know the getbig mentality: rip everyone apart, try to be funny, don't give credit.....thats what makes it entertaining to a degree. But after you've been to a funeral for one of these guys who was out there doing it the right way, this shit on here just isn't cool....even for getbig standards.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2013, 08:13:34 AM »
Who the fuck are you?  I never read anything you write.
My height vs yours on this board, is like comparing Mt. Everest to a mound of dogshit. Please keep your foil hat on the politics and conspiracy boards.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2013, 08:15:24 AM »
My height vs yours on this board, is like comparing Mt. Everest to a mound of dogshit. Please keep your foil hat on the politics and conspiracy boards.

lol seems shizzo is an accurate description

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2013, 08:21:18 AM »
lol seems shizzo is an accurate description
"Shizzo" translates "legend of the pale one" in ancient Saxon dialect. I suggest you pick an opponent in your bracket. Maybe a Yagr.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2013, 08:23:15 AM »
"Shizzo" translates "legend of the pale one" in ancient Saxon dialect. I suggest you pick an opponent in your bracket. Maybe a Yagr.

That may be what it means to you, but reading your posts here it's meaning quickly mutates to a more accurate one.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2013, 08:26:35 AM »

Huh, who would've thunk it?  I always thought it translated to "drunk, jobless idiot with nothing better to do except argue on the internet all day."   ???

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2013, 08:27:50 AM »
Say what you will, but the police prevent total anarchy from happening. Just think of everyday as an LA Riots or Katrina kind of day. When the infrastructure collapsed, the people went apeshit crazy.

I will take some collateral damage from the police every now and then.

good point. without police i'd have to say 'good luck and goodbye' to these so called anarchists who think they'd stand a chance without having law enforcement protect them. there are some groups of very bad people out there that regular citizens really do need protection from..

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2013, 08:28:36 AM »
Huh, who would've thunk it?  I always thought it translated to "drunk, jobless idiot with nothing better to do except argue on the internet all day."   ???
;D

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2013, 08:29:25 AM »
Please understand, the worst of the bad guys "pay" the police.  The police co-operate with them.  Police don't arrest their "silent" employers.

good point. without police i'd have to say 'good luck and goodbye' to these so called anarchists who think they'd stand a chance without having law enforcement protect them. there are some groups of very bad people out there that regular citizens really do need protection from..

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2013, 08:36:55 AM »
Please understand, the worst of the bad guys "pay" the police.  The police co-operate with them.  Police don't arrest their "silent" employers.

oh I agree with you, alot of the time police cant and wont protect you if your involved with the wrong people. but without a police presence  at all citizens would be far worse off and fair game.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2013, 08:47:45 AM »

seems stop banging your head on heavy objects bro
T

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: May 12, 2013, 09:31:07 AM »
oh I agree with you, alot of the time police cant and wont protect you if your involved with the wrong people. but without a police presence  at all citizens would be far worse off and fair game.
No, citizens would take care of themselves. What are you some pussy that forgot to survive in nature? Some citizens would die, some criminals would die. That is life. It happens even with a police presence.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 12, 2013, 10:21:17 AM »
There are unsavory, immoral, and overweight people in all professions. That has more to do with being human than it does a cop. I know the getbig mentality: rip everyone apart, try to be funny, don't give credit.....thats what makes it entertaining to a degree. But after you've been to a funeral for one of these guys who was out there doing it the right way, this shit on here just isn't cool....even for getbig standards.

Cool post. For every police basher on Getbig, there are dozens who appreciate them.   It just so happens that on Getbig, as in the real world, the people with an axe to grind, are usually the loudest. Are there bad apples in departments? Sure there are.. do cops screw up? you bet.. but it's overwhelmingly full of good people doing a difficult job.. but based on some of the nutjobs in here.. you'd think they all should be locked up.. Fortunately those people are such a small minority they don't matter.   

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 12, 2013, 10:25:18 AM »
No, citizens would take care of themselves. What are you some pussy that forgot to survive in nature? Some citizens would die, some criminals would die. That is life. It happens even with a police presence.

I disagree. There are people out there who need people to look out for them. Maybe not you, but there are a lot who would fall prey to the predators out there.. without the real threat of consequences the crime rate would be atrocious. Sometimes I wonder if you're even serious because it's truly hard to believe you are this ignorant. No offense intended

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 12, 2013, 10:28:18 AM »

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: May 12, 2013, 02:54:13 PM »

just like the citizens protect themselves from war lords and guerrillas in the republic of congo right lol. lawlessness is a very bad thing for the people who arent a part of something. you dont 'take care of yourself' living in an area controlled by drug lords, they take care of you. i would be saying goodbye, and good luck to you bud in those circumstances and as much as i hate cops and government they do a good job at protecting their livestock.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #72 on: May 12, 2013, 02:57:12 PM »
It's an easy job to abuse but (evil) somebody's gotta do it

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: May 13, 2013, 12:51:48 AM »
seems stop banging your head on heavy objects bro

Sorry dude you are just showing your lack or worldly experience.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: May 13, 2013, 12:56:14 AM »
Hey I really loved the Dirty Harry movies, and I wanna believe the fantasy, but none of it is real.  Maybe Agnostic007 works in an honest environment, but I also hear there are 4 leaf clovers if you look hard enough.