Author Topic: Putin's Speech  (Read 9663 times)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Putin's Speech
« on: May 11, 2013, 12:11:49 PM »
Fat chance, but this is one time our elected  leaders should pay attention to the advice of Vladimir Putin....how scary is that?

On February 4th, 2013, Vladimir Putin, the Russian president, addressed  the Duma, (Russian Parliament), and gave a speech about the tensions with  minorities in Russia:

"In Russia live Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if  it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, should speak Russian, and  should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, then we advise them  to go to those places where that's the state law. Russia does not need  minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special  privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud  they yell 'discrimination'. We better learn from the suicides of America,  England, Holland and France, if we are to survive as a nation. The Russian  customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the  primitive ways of most minorities. When this honorable legislative body thinks  of creating new laws, it should have in mind the national interest first,  observing that the minorities are not Russians.   The politicians in the  Duma gave Putin a standing ovation for five minutes.   

If you keep this to  yourself, you are part of the problem.       

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Putin's Speech
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 12:13:23 PM »
Any liberal that praises diversity and immigration in any western country must soon be cast as a traitor. And we know the punishment traitors deserve.

My advice to liberals is to keep your thoughts and ideas private. You will not utter your beliefs in public.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 12:14:56 PM »
Fat chance, but this is one time our elected  leaders should pay attention to the advice of Vladimir Putin....how scary is that?

On February 4th, 2013, Vladimir Putin, the Russian president, addressed  the Duma, (Russian Parliament), and gave a speech about the tensions with  minorities in Russia:

"In Russia live Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if  it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, should speak Russian, and  should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, then we advise them  to go to those places where that's the state law. Russia does not need  minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special  privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud  they yell 'discrimination'. We better learn from the suicides of America,  England, Holland and France, if we are to survive as a nation. The Russian  customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the  primitive ways of most minorities. When this honorable legislative body thinks  of creating new laws, it should have in mind the national interest first,  observing that the minorities are not Russians.   The politicians in the  Duma gave Putin a standing ovation for five minutes.   

If you keep this to  yourself, you are part of the problem.       

I see nothing wrong with this.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 12:17:58 PM »
Spot on Mr. Putin.
How poor have our "countries" and people become that we have to praise someone who's stating the obvious.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2013, 12:18:15 PM »
Everything needs to be decentralized. There's nothing wrong with nationalism.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2013, 12:26:07 PM »

Is there any evidence that he gave the speech or is it apocryphal? I can't imagine a major geopolitical player saying something like "lack of culture or the primitive ways of most minorities" on the record.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2013, 12:28:20 PM »

That's because your an American born and bred who served his country proudly. Hooah!
A

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2013, 12:31:19 PM »
Is there any evidence that he gave the speech or is it apocryphal? I can't imagine a major geopolitical player saying something like "lack of culture or the primitive ways of most minorities" on the record.
This is probably true. Putin is most likely a whore like any other politician in the West who answers to his masters first and foremost. But if he had any balls he would make a speech like that. It is time for pussies in the West to move out.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2013, 12:32:54 PM »
That's because your an American born and bred who served his country proudly. Hooah!

It's insane to me that over the past say, 20 years that this multiculturalism idea has played out and that citizens of the countries have allowed it to not knowing the consequences. We are different. There's nothing wrong with that, our similarities should be celebrated but you don't move into another country and try to change the culture and laws. I.E. Mexicans in America, Turkish in Deutschland, Arabs in Great Britain, and Africans in France.

Everything has been watered and dumbed down...ON PURPOSE by banksters. 

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2013, 12:36:36 PM »
russia strong

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2013, 12:41:48 PM »
It's insane to me that over the past say, 20 years that this multiculturalism idea has played out and that citizens of the countries have allowed it to not knowing the consequences. We are different. There's nothing wrong with that, our similarities should be celebrated but you don't move into another country and try to change the culture and laws. I.E. Mexicans in America, Turkish in Deutschland, Arabs in Great Britain, and Africans in France.

Everything has been watered and dumbed down...ON PURPOSE by banksters. 

Couldn't agree more.  I only wish the poor and working class of every color in the United States  would realize they have more history and commonality with each other than they do with the powerful elites who focus only the differences in an effort to prevent unity and a challenge to their oligarchy.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2013, 12:45:54 PM »
Couldn't agree more.  I only wish the poor and working class of every color in the United States  would realize they have more history and commonality with each other than they do with the powerful elites who focus only the differences in an effort to prevent unity and a challenge to their oligarchy.

Agreed! The divide and conquer tactic has worked very well.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2013, 12:49:29 PM »
That would be nice and all but guess what.  Putin NEVER made any such speech.  Its a hoax perpetuated by morons.

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/putin-duma-speech-sharia-law.shtml

But, in fact there is no credible evidence that Putin actually made such a speech. A speech with those words is not listed in the Speeches and Transcripts section of the President of Russia Website for February 14, 2013 or any other date in February. And searches of the website – and the Kremlin archive pages – reveal no transcripts of such a speech.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2013, 12:50:30 PM »
In fact, the message appears to be a mutated variant of earlier messages that claimed that an Australian Prime Minister made a similar speech telling immigrants that they should adapt to Australian ways or leave the country. The first Australian version of the hoax claims then Prime Minister John Howard uttered the words. Later versions name subsequent Prime Ministers Kevin Rudd and Julia Gillard.

And a European version of the message claimed that French Prime Minister Francois Fillon made the speech. While the original John Howard version, although misleading and inaccurate, did contain elements of truth, subsequent versions are outright hoaxes.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2013, 12:52:12 PM »

We have almost perfect commonality as is, and what is this commonality supposed to achieve? Face it, human race ain't never going to get much different that it's been evolved to be. It's the fearsome truth. You might be able to FORCE it to become something that it isn't like we are doing for the last 2000 years but it only gonna lead to new problems.

By all means keep thinking it will get better. That way we can at least maintin some standards of civilization till it all ends. There is no use in giving up.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2013, 12:53:26 PM »
This is probably true. Putin is most likely a whore like any other politician in the West who answers to his masters first and foremost. But if he had any balls he would make a speech like that. It is time for pussies in the West to move out.
He is not like any politician in the West. Go back to your conspiracy nonsense.   ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2013, 12:53:43 PM »
We have almost perfect commonality as is, and what is this commonality supposed to achieve? Face it, human race ain't never going to get much different that it's been evolved to be. It's the fearsome truth. You might be able to FORCE it to become something that it isn't like we are doing for the last 2000 years but it only gonna lead to new problems.

By all means keep thinking it will get better. That way we can at least maintin some standards of civilization till it all ends. There is no use in giving up.
Humans have stopped evolving?  ???

Impossible you realize.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2013, 12:55:49 PM »

Impossible you realize.

This.

If anything, human evolution has been speeding up in the last two centuries. Safety & security and nutrition provided in most of 1st world and 2nd world countries now allows for a wide variety of genotypes to survive, mate and produce offspring.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2013, 12:59:36 PM »

Impossible you realize.

I should say uninterfered evolution.

The evolution that is guided by the laws of physics. So the only thing happening is a more efficient way of existing or that organism will eventually be replaced and end. Humans taking evolution in to their own hands in other directions will create more problems.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2013, 01:00:30 PM »
I should say uninterfered evolution.

The evolution that is guided by the laws of physics. So the only thing happening is a more efficient way of existing or that organism will eventually be replaced and end. Humans taking evolution in to their own hands in other directions will create more problems.
???

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2013, 01:00:47 PM »
Agreed! The divide and conquer tactic has worked very well.

I play into that shit myself from time to time and I should know better. I remember a story my father told me.  He said that when his granddaddy was a boy he was a sharecropper and he and his family worked side by side with black folk.  

They were immigrants from Ireland and worked the field with blacks and other poor and illiterate immigrants from Europe and Mexico.  Everybody got along fine until white folks in town told his family that they shouldn't be socializing casually with black people and that it looked bad. Apparently whites didnt do that in America he was told.   He ended up marrying a mixed, or mulatto as they were referred to back then, and having a small farm.

The point I was trying to get at is, left to their own devices people will get along until someone tells them they shouldn't. Usually the person telling them they shouldn't has a reason other than the best interest of anybody but themselves.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2013, 01:04:14 PM »
I play into that shit myself from time to time and I should know better. I remember a story my father told me.  He said that when his granddaddy was a boy he was a sharecropper and he and his family worked side by side with black folk.  

They were immigrants from Ireland and worked the field with blacks and other poor and illiterate immigrants from Europe and Mexico.  Everybody got along fine until white folks in town told his family that they shouldn't be socializing casually with black people and that it looked bad. Apparently whites didnt do that in America he was told.   He ended up marrying a mixed, or mulatto as they were referred to back then, and having a small farm.

The point I was trying to get at is, left to their own devices people will get along until someone tells them they shouldn't. Usually the person telling them they shouldn't has a reason other than the best interest of anybody but themselves.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2013, 01:05:19 PM »

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2013, 01:05:57 PM »

Hahahahaha!  Leave it up to you to find a perfect clip in record time.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2013, 01:06:14 PM »

Bingo!