Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 23, 2017, 12:00:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Impeachment  (Read 25064 times)
Dos Equis
Getbig V

I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

« Reply #350 on: November 09, 2017, 04:35:45 PM »

Using the recent terrorist attack in New York, to imply Trump should not be impeached is nonsense. No matter if the judicial system agreed with Trump's ban on immigrants, it will not decrease the likelihood of future terrorist attacks. Even if we could round up all immigrants from countries with terrorist ties, there will still be plenty of homegrown terrorists left to practice their insanity in the U.S.

Any and all talk about impeachment is nonsense. 
Report to moderator   Logged
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #351 on: November 09, 2017, 04:58:00 PM »

And yet, more and more folks are talking about it, Republicans as well as Democrats.
Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #352 on: November 09, 2017, 05:03:19 PM »

And yet, more and more folks are talking about it, Republicans as well as Democrats.

O Rly?  Which Republicans are talking about impeaching Trump? 
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #353 on: November 09, 2017, 06:51:28 PM »

O Rly?  Which Republicans are talking about impeaching Trump? 

Are you expecting me to name them? There are approximately 880 million Republicans in the U.S. If you are asking only about Republicans in Congress, a few brave Republican souls have spoken out against Trump. They likely won't come forward until the grounds for his impeachment are established. To do otherwise at this point would be political suicide. Several Republican Congressmen announced they would not seek reelection, a few of these said they do not support Trump or are at odds with him and/or his policies.

The Senate probably needs only six votes from Republicans to impeach Trump. Ms Kamarck, who is director of the Centre for Effective Public Management, said 12 Republican Senators had "no fear of the President" and had indicated they could vote against him.

Look, I'm not saying Trump will be impeached. What I am saying is that it's a possibility. Just like it is possible he won't physically survive his term(s) in office. He's an overweight, hyper-A-type person, who is well past his prime. The odds are not in his favor.

Skeletor
Getbig V

Silence you furry fool!

« Reply #354 on: November 09, 2017, 06:59:54 PM »

Are you expecting me to name them? There are approximately 880 million Republicans in the U.S. If you are asking only about Republicans in Congress, a few brave Republican souls have spoken out against Trump. They likely won't come forward until the grounds for his impeachment are established. To do otherwise at this point would be political suicide. Several Republican Congressmen announced they would not seek reelection, a few of these said they do not support Trump or are at odds with him and/or his policies.

The Senate probably needs only six votes from Republicans to impeach Trump. Ms Kamarck, who is director of the Centre for Effective Public Management, said 12 Republican Senators had "no fear of the President" and had indicated they could vote against him.

Look, I'm not saying Trump will be impeached. What I am saying is that it's a possibility. Just like it is possible he won't physically survive his term(s) in office. He's an overweight, hyper-A-type person, who is well past his prime. The odds are not in his favor.

Where did you find 880 million Republicans? Are you counting the dead ones too?
Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #355 on: November 09, 2017, 07:22:35 PM »

Name one Republican in Washington that has called for Trump's impeachment. 
jude2
Competitors II
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #356 on: November 09, 2017, 08:30:24 PM »

Where did you find 880 million Republicans? Are you counting the dead ones too?
LMAO
Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #357 on: November 13, 2017, 11:11:41 AM »

Tom Steyer‏Verified account
@TomSteyer
Follow Follow @TomSteyer
More
Replying to @davidaxelrod
Unhelpful to whom, David? Millions of Americans strongly disagree. 78% of Democratic primary voters support impeachment.
11:49 AM - 11 Nov
https://twitter.com/TomSteyer/status/929435991336554496
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

« Reply #358 on: November 15, 2017, 09:36:24 AM »

House Dems introduce articles of impeachment against Trump
MSN.com ^ | Nov. 15, 2017 | John Bowden
Posted on 11/15/2017, 11:06:09

Several House Democrats introduced articles of impeachment targeting President Trump on Wednesday, asserting that Trump has violated the Constitution.

Democratic Reps. Steve Cohen (Tenn.), Luis Gutiérrez (Ill.), Al Green (Texas), Adriano Espaillat (N.Y.), Marcia Fudge (Ohio) and John Yarmuth (Ky.) said the five articles of impeachment come out of concern for the country's national security.

"We believe that President Trump has violated the Constitution, and we've introduced five articles of impeachment," Cohen said at a press conference.

(Excerpt) Read more at msn.com ...
Kazan
Getbig V

Sic vis pacem, parabellum

« Reply #359 on: November 15, 2017, 09:57:38 AM »

House Dems introduce articles of impeachment against Trump
MSN.com ^ | Nov. 15, 2017 | John Bowden
Posted on 11/15/2017, 11:06:09

Several House Democrats introduced articles of impeachment targeting President Trump on Wednesday, asserting that Trump has violated the Constitution.

Democratic Reps. Steve Cohen (Tenn.), Luis Gutiérrez (Ill.), Al Green (Texas), Adriano Espaillat (N.Y.), Marcia Fudge (Ohio) and John Yarmuth (Ky.) said the five articles of impeachment come out of concern for the country's national security.

"We believe that President Trump has violated the Constitution, and we've introduced five articles of impeachment," Cohen said at a press conference.

(Excerpt) Read more at msn.com ...

This should be interesting, should they succeed, every POTUS after Trump is going to be fair game

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Howard
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #360 on: November 15, 2017, 10:54:42 AM »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/six-democrats-introduce-trump-impeachment-articles/ar-BBF0e7K?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Could be a political stunt, but these dems seem serious?
Howard
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #361 on: November 15, 2017, 10:55:34 AM »

This should be interesting, should they succeed, every POTUS after Trump is going to be fair game

Exactly my concern.

They better do something very serious before we move to kick them out.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!