Author Topic: Impeachment  (Read 272852 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Impeachment
« Reply #275 on: May 30, 2017, 03:51:52 AM »
Senile old bag

Maxine Waters: American Public ‘Getting Weary’ That Trump Not Impeached Yet
by PAM KEY
28 May 2017

Sunday on MSNBC’s “AM Joy,” Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) said the public was “getting weary” that Democrats have not done enough to begin the process of impeaching President Donald Trump.

Partial transcript as follows:

REID: Congresswoman, on the subject of being more aggressive, you have openly talked about the fact that this president has put himself in a position where impeachment is on the table but your party, the Democratic party is very reluctant, The New York Times has an article out last week about how hesitant Democratic leadership, in particular, are to call for Donald Trump’s impeachment. In closing, why do you suppose that is?

WATERS: I don’t know what the reticent is but I know this, that the American public is getting weary of all of these actions without enough being done by the elected officials who they elected to represent them. I believe that this man has done enough for us to determine that we can connect the dots, that we can get the facts that will lead to impeachment. I believe there was collusion. I think we have enough information about the meetings, the about the lying about those meetings to help us to understand that something was going on. There was an interaction there. And certainly I believe it was collusion, but if they just do their work and do their job, they will find out it was collusion. And I believe this president should be impeached. I don’t care what others say about ‘it’s too soon, we don’t know, we think.’ I think that they’re letting the American public down by not delving deeper into what is going on with Jared Kushner and this back channeling, about the lies and his failure to disclose he had had these meetings, the same thing with sessions, failure to disclose about the meetings. What more do we need?

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/05/28/maxine-waters-american-public-getting-weary-that-trump-not-impeached-yet/

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #276 on: May 30, 2017, 04:25:33 PM »
Politicians should have term limits at every level and quite possible age limits. At 78 years of age how could she possibly relate to the wants and needs of the 20 something crowd?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: May 30, 2017, 04:31:47 PM »
Initially some folks may have thought Pence would be a worse as President because he is very right wing conservative. It's now looking like nobody could be a worse President than Trump has been. If Trump is impeached, it won't be for nothing. You can bet on this.
LMFAO!!! HAHahahaha!!!! How brainwashed are you? Go ahead and list the things Trump should be impeached for....I'll wait. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: May 30, 2017, 04:48:29 PM »
Silly me, I somehow connected your "nobody could be worse than Trump" with your comment about him being impeached.
What has he done that was so bad ??? Do you honestly believe Killary would have been a better choice?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: May 30, 2017, 06:03:35 PM »
Wow.

You don't like women, you like PAIN.

8x? Really?

LOL, fuk no !
It's a joke

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: May 30, 2017, 06:05:54 PM »
Liberals should love this - nothing is gettimg done on his agenda .   It's chaos 24/7 - and you could have a Pence in there getting his whole agenda rammed through congress.   

I agree 100% and this is why I wish Pence was the current potus.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #281 on: May 31, 2017, 05:29:32 AM »
I agree 100% and this is why I wish Pence was the current potus.

At this point, I don't think the media would stop salivating even if Pence were POTUS.
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #282 on: May 31, 2017, 08:27:21 AM »
a

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: May 31, 2017, 08:52:07 AM »
At this point, I don't think the media would stop salivating even if Pence were POTUS.

BOTH sides are ignoring the bigger issue here:

NOTHING gets done when a POTUS is in the midst of some major scandal.
To be fair, Hillary would have been mired in some scandal had she won .
Her experience with how gov works would have helped, but, she'd have been politically crippled ( like Trump now).

That's why I think character and ability/experience to work within government matters...a lot.
Reliable, experiences, decent pols like Pence, may lack the charisma of Trump.
BUT, they can get the job done once in office.

Men like Reagan are rare.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #284 on: May 31, 2017, 10:06:38 AM »

NOTHING gets done when a POTUS is in the midst of some major scandal.

Feel free to go to the "Trump=Winning" thread.

There is quite a bit going on...
a

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: May 31, 2017, 01:15:12 PM »
Feel free to go to the "Trump=Winning" thread.

There is quite a bit going on...

I've yet to see him sign even ONE single pc of legislation , passed by congress.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #286 on: May 31, 2017, 01:21:45 PM »
I've yet to see him sign even ONE single pc of legislation , passed by congress.

Like I've said to you before: We aren't in need of any new legislation; quite the opposite.

Repeal and deregulate. Repeat.  ;)

Let healthcare implode. Focus on tax cuts. That's the only piece of legislation that needs to be attempted.
a

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #287 on: May 31, 2017, 02:29:02 PM »

A government that doesn't continually pass new laws/legislation = winning in my book
Y

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: May 31, 2017, 03:03:00 PM »
Like I've said to you before: We aren't in need of any new legislation; quite the opposite.

Repeal and deregulate. Repeat.  ;)

Let healthcare implode. Focus on tax cuts. That's the only piece of legislation that needs to be attempted.
Exactly!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: May 31, 2017, 03:35:30 PM »
So we gauge a presidents success by how many new laws he can pass? How about gauging a president on how well he can enforce the current laws before making more unnecessary bullshit laws?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #290 on: June 01, 2017, 12:46:10 PM »
30 Chicago Alderman Sign Letter to Impeach Trump – While City Records 236th Homicide
GP ^ | June 1,2017 | Jim Hoft
Posted on 6/1/2017, 3:27:54 PM by Hojczyk

30 Chicago Alderman Sign Letter to Impeach Trump – While City Records 236th Homicide and Suffers Near Junk Bond Rating

Jim Hoft Jun 1st, 2017 1:38 pm 30 Comments

You just can’t make this stuff up. On Wednesday, 30 Chicago alderman signed a resolution to have Trump impeached.

This is both amusing and concerning.

These aldermen were elected in order to work on issues that are impacting the city.

They need to worry about about what is going on in our back yard instead of the Fake News media conspiracy theories..

Here are the most recent Chicago stats:

1. 236 homicides year to date 2. City employees retirement funds short $20 billion 3. Credit rating near junk bond status 4. Public School pensions skyrocketing – concern with keeping schools open 5. Worst financial shape than any other major city 6. Sanctuary City 7. Person is shot ever 2 hours and 38 minutes in Chicago

And they want to impeach Trump?

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #291 on: June 01, 2017, 01:38:02 PM »
OK, fair enough.

But he campaigned on doing all kinds of things right after he got into office.
Here's what he's failed to delivery despite promising:

1. Repeal/replace Obama-care   Nope, not yet. Claimed we'd have "something great" for health care.
2. Tax cuts - Nope, not yet
3. Obliterate ISIS - Nope, not yet
4. Have the treasury sec label China a "currency manipulator" and apply tariffs .  Nope and may have reversed himself
5. Get 25% profit deal for Keystone pipeline.  Nope, and required Canada to resubmit permits.
6. Executive order for cop killers to get death penalty . Signed some exec order on this but the death penalty was not in it
7. Claimed he'd never settle the Trump U law suit . Nope, paid a 25 mil settlement
8. Promised to cut ties from his company. Nope , he still retains ownership and gets financial reports .
9. Said several times he would fully fund and save Medicaid . Nope, latest house bill cuts it.
10 Claimed as POTUS he'd apologize when wrong. LOL ::)

Ok, no question that Trump talks a good game , but had no idea HOW he would do it.
THAT was my main problem with Trump , not his stated views or policies.
He had no experience with getting things done within government.

In fairness to the President, he may still make some things happen.
To do so, he needs to learn from his previous mistakes and take a new direction.

I honestly think he CAN do that.
The bigger question is, WILL he do it?
Time will tell...tick tock

This is absolutely absurd.  He has been president for five months.  He hasn't failed at anything yet.  You evaluate success and failure at the end of his term. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #292 on: June 01, 2017, 02:16:03 PM »
OK, fair enough.

But he campaigned on doing all kinds of things right after he got into office.
Here's what he's failed to delivery despite promising:

1. Repeal/replace Obama-care   Nope, not yet. Claimed we'd have "something great" for health care.
2. Tax cuts - Nope, not yet
3. Obliterate ISIS - Nope, not yet
4. Have the treasury sec label China a "currency manipulator" and apply tariffs .  Nope and may have reversed himself
5. Get 25% profit deal for Keystone pipeline.  Nope, and required Canada to resubmit permits.
6. Executive order for cop killers to get death penalty . Signed some exec order on this but the death penalty was not in it
7. Claimed he'd never settle the Trump U law suit . Nope, paid a 25 mil settlement
8. Promised to cut ties from his company. Nope , he still retains ownership and gets financial reports .
9. Said several times he would fully fund and save Medicaid . Nope, latest house bill cuts it.
10 Claimed as POTUS he'd apologize when wrong. LOL ::)

Ok, no question that Trump talks a good game , but had no idea HOW he would do it.
THAT was my main problem with Trump , not his stated views or policies.
He had no experience with getting things done within government.

In fairness to the President, he may still make some things happen.
To do so, he needs to learn from his previous mistakes and take a new direction.

I honestly think he CAN do that.
The bigger question is, WILL he do it?
Time will tell...tick tock

You took quite a bit of time to type all that out.

240-esque
a

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: June 01, 2017, 02:34:39 PM »
This is absolutely absurd.  He has been president for five months.  He hasn't failed at anything yet.  You evaluate success and failure at the end of his term. 

There are 1000's of videos and articles of what he PROMISED for the first 100 days during the campaign.
I guess he finally understand running the US Government is tougher than her thought 'eh.
In my opinion, he was clueless about it actually takes to get things done as POTUS.

In fairness, you're  correct and he COULD get plenty of things done .
The bigger question is, will he change enough to actually do it?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: June 01, 2017, 04:59:46 PM »
You took quite a bit of time to type all that out.

240-esque

Yep.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: June 01, 2017, 05:00:23 PM »
There are 1000's of videos and articles of what he PROMISED for the first 100 days during the campaign.
I guess he finally understand running the US Government is tougher than her thought 'eh.
In my opinion, he was clueless about it actually takes to get things done as POTUS.

And embellishing just like 240.  It's like he never left.   ::)

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #296 on: June 01, 2017, 08:51:42 PM »

The Macedonians kept Hillary out of the White House.

I shit you not, that is what that dumb kunt claimed and idiots like this Howard clown still dream she was the better candidate

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: June 03, 2017, 06:22:12 PM »
Which might be sooner rather than later.
Another 7 1/2 years..... :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #298 on: June 03, 2017, 07:43:54 PM »
Which might be sooner rather than later.

Zero chance of impeachment, Trump will be an easy two-term President

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: June 04, 2017, 04:17:30 AM »
Congress is not helping Trump with these issues. His budget which includes big tax breaks for the wealthy is all but dead in Congress.
Danger, danger!!.......Talking point, talking point!