Author Topic: Woman Outs "Rapist" Boyfriend on Blog 2 Years After Supposed Occurrence  (Read 10437 times)

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
The outing is here:
http://coveredinbandaids.tumblr.com/post/43786458193/what-does-a-rapist-look-like-and-how-does-he-come-to

This woman claims that she was raped in a drunken fondle session with her boyfriend of two weeks. Yet she stayed with him for 700+ days and only put up this damning blog post after the relationship ended.

"My rapist’s name is Andrew Paul Bean.  He was born in Ohio and graduated from Perrysburg High School in 2009.  He currently resides in Los Angeles, California, where he studies theatre and desires to be an actor.

My name is Tucker Reed.  I was born in California, and graduated from Ashland High School in 2008.  I currently reside in Los Angeles, California.  I am a writer of young adult books.  I was sexually assaulted by Andy in the early morning hours of December 4, 2010.  I denied my victimization and remained in a relationship with him for 707 days."

A certain Mr Bean's reputation and future career prospects getting raped here, that's for sure. What say the reputed psychoanalysts/evolutionary psychologists/ministers/players of getbig?

Bodybuilding related (::): Sex (especially rape due to extra calories burned) is a good supplemental form of cardio for reaching epic leans.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
The woman recorded a conversation with a laptop two years after the supposed occurrence. 'Bean' is the "rapist" in question, 'Reed' the woman.

BEAN:  Am I really an all right person?  Because I –– I … I don’t know.  I’m just… .  What’re you doing?
REED:  I –– I need [the recording] for my own fucking psychological… .  I need to listen to it later.  I need to… .
BEAN:  Tucker … I don’t want you … to go to the police about it, obviously.  But at the same time, I know you have a complete right to do it.  And … I’m sorry.  I’m sorry I did that to you.  I’m sorry I didn’t know what I was doing.  And I’m sorry that I’ve hurt you in ways that nobody ever should hurt another person.  I can’t even look at you.  I am sorry that … every time I hear your name from now on, I’ll think of the bad times more than good.  But then I’ll think of the good times eventually.  I’ll get better eventually.  But … I’m –– I’m –– I’m really sorry.  I never –– I never meant to hurt you.  I really didn’t.  (breath)  And I keep on thinking –– I keep on, like, thinking, like maybe if I had done something different, you know?  And it all just comes down to… I wanted sex, and … I was drunk.  You know, I was selfish.
REED:  I told you it would ruin everything.
BEAN:  (laughs)  I don’t remember that.  I –– I couldn’t hear that.  (pause)  I don’t –– I don’t even remember that.
REED:  Well, you remembered enough to tell me why you did it.  …  That’s the thing, Andy.  You remembered enough to tell me why you did it, when I brought it up a year later.
BEAN:  What, the roses, and all that stuff?
REED:  This whole, like –– really, it was so disturbing.
BEAN:  Tucker, that was me … that was me doing to you the same thing that you did to me two days ago.  Or, on Thursday.  With just saying everything to put me down.  I was doing that because … I felt like shit.  Because if I actually looked at myself in the mirror, I couldn’t stand what was there.  And I can’t.  (sigh)  So if you’re –– if you’re talking about when I was drunk on the anniversary of it, it’s because I didn’t want to deal with it.
REED:  It was so hurtful.
BEAN:  I know.  (breath)  I’m sorry!
REED:  And that’s what happened.  That’s –– that’s really, like, the end, in my mind, like, everything that happened is just a blur of, like, unhappiness and us fighting all the time.
BEAN:  We weren’t fighting all the time.
REED:  That’s all I remember.
BEAN:  (scoffing noise)  Do ––
REED:  I just –– I just remember me going, “How –– how can I be this, like, unhappy and still be here?”  And feeling like ––
BEAN:  We’re just very different people ––
REED:  –– I just forgive, like, so much, you know?  Like –– (sigh) any other girl ––
BEAN:  Yeah.  …
REED:  I didn’t –– I did not –– I went –– I had you come in with me, and we were naked, and I was gonna give you a blow job and I thought you were going to eat me out.  That’s what I thought was gonna happen.  And then all of a sudden you were on top of me, and you had your dick in your hands, and you were putting it in me, and it hurt so much, and I was saying, “Don’t do it.”  (several sobs)  I was saying, “Don’t!  No, no!”  (sob, sniffles)  And you were on me and I was pinned like this.  (rustling, gasp)  And then I heard (gasp) those two girls come back, and I –– I –– I was so drunk, and (gasp) I thought, “No, don’t, don’t scream, don’t kick him off you –– “
BEAN:  We were –– we were both so drunk and ––
REED:  ”It will make –– it will make noise and they’ll know that you’re a slut and they’ll think that you meant to have sex” and I didn’t, I didn’t!  And I thought that it would just be better if it was just over, but you have so much fucking stamina, it went on forever.  (three gasps)
BEAN:  We –– we were both really drunk, okay?  (she wails)  We were both really drunk, and it was a stupid mistake.  It was something that was really fucking dumb.
REED:  You didn’t listen to me, you didn’t care enough to listen to me, I was just a hole.
BEAN:  I was drunk!  I didn’t mean to, you’re not a whore, okay?
REED:  Hole for you to stick ––
BEAN:  … oh.
REED:  –– your dick in.  (gasps)  I wasn’t a person, I wasn’t talking.  Ugh.
BEAN:  I’m sorry.
REED:  That –– the memory of it –– the memory of it makes me want –– (wail)
BEAN:  I don’t –– I don’t remember it.  I don’t remember anything about it.
REED:  It doesn’t change the fact that it’s a crime.  (sniffs)  Really, like if you went in to court and you said that, they’d be like, “Doesn’t matter.  It happened.”
BEAN:  (sighs twice)  I’m so sorry for hurting you.
REED:  Okay.  (sniffs)
BEAN:  And I know … it’s just words.  I just –– I fucking hate words.  (sighs)
REED:  I just wanted you to know ––
BEAN:  I know I hurt you.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
Regardless of the veracity of this woman's story, any crazy chick could make such a post about a man she was involved with and do lots of damage. Don't date crazies or otherwise let them down gently during a breakup.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
The good thing about these public outings is lets see if she and her claim will hold up to scurrility , she better be prepared 

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
pics or it didnt happen...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Recording it - after remaining his boyfriend for 2 years after the event?   Something is missing here. 

BigCyp

• Getbig V
This one is clearly past the sell-by rape.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Recording it - after remaining his boyfriend for 2 years after the event?   Something is missing here. 

Yep!  I'm sensing some emotional imbalance here.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
maybe she was building some "insurance" for a nice fck-you to him, if he decided to go breaking up with her?

Two years is a LONG time to be in a relationship.  They spent two years dating, fcking, living together, kissing and hanging out - AFTER this drunken rape - and the minute they break up, she calls police and alerts the world of the incident?

Look, if he's a rapist, you lock his ass up... but something just seems 'off' with this case.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
She had no business just wanting to suck a drunk man's penis.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Never trust a woman.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Guys have to be smart sometimes - The system will wreck their lives if they have a drunken sexual misunderstand with someone.

Honestly, smart man will make out with hot drunken mess girl... then go beat his dick in the bathroom and get the heck out of there.  Not kidding.  Regret in the morning is a big thing, and all it takes is for one claim of "I don't think I consented..." and the man is accused, labeled, broke, and ousted.

Getbiggers - be smart - the sex will be just as good at noon the next day.  Make out with the chick, get inspired, knock one out, and get outta there.  She'll STILL want you the next day - you'll be a hella major challenge.  Her boyfriend won't want to kick your ass, the police won't be waking you up.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
This sort of shit is nothing new. This is how the weaker sex gets even with men these days.

I know a guy that is now on the registered sex offender list for life after being accused of rape.

The girl posted bikini and ass shots of herself on myspace (this was about 7 years ago) and had sex with a few different guys after the incident took place. For anyone that knows, a woman who was truly raped is terrified of men for a good period of time after the event takes place and is visibly disturbed. ...yet this bitch takes half naked pics of herself and hooks up with guys after the "rape".

Dude's life is basically fucked forever.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
I know this is controversial, but I find personally that monogamy and abstaining from alcohol protects this from happening to me.

Army of One

• Getbig V
REED:  You didn’t listen to me, you didn’t care enough to listen to me, I was just a hole.

Army of One

• Getbig V
I know this is controversial, but I find personally that monogamy and abstaining from alcohol protects this from happening to me.

and waiting til your wedding night to have sex too

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
maybe she was building some "insurance" for a nice fck-you to him, if he decided to go breaking up with her?

Two years is a LONG time to be in a relationship.  They spent two years dating, fcking, living together, kissing and hanging out - AFTER this drunken rape - and the minute they break up, she calls police and alerts the world of the incident?

Look, if he's a rapist, you lock his ass up... but something just seems 'off' with this case.
His crime was that he stole her heart, and then broke it.
As the saying goes, "Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman Scorned", nowadays that means legal fees and possible jail time. And being accused of being a rapist, which sticks to you for a lifetime.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
His crime was that he stole her heart, and then broke it.
As the saying goes, "Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman Scorned", nowadays that means legal fees and possible jail time. And being accused of being a rapist, which sticks to you for a lifetime.

not only that, but the FALSE rape accusers seem to never get in that much trouble.  I know one woman with THREE false charges in the last year - all 3 dudes were publicly humiliated and spent a week in jail... and she's STILL out hanging in the bars.

Why the fck doesn't a false accuser - particularly ones caught ON VIDEO having happy public consensual sex then crying rape when the guy doesn't want to marry her - given the same sentence as the man would have gotten had he been found guilty?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
and waiting til your wedding night to have sex too

And watching Batman Begins, while she 'freshens up' beforehand on the honeymoon night.

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
These are dark times for men, "rape" is basically whatever a woman decides it is these days and some off the wall feminist are even calling "mental rape" a real thing.

After enough lives are ruined and harsher consequences are dolled out for it, false rape allegations will eventually subside but that's a ways off.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
not only that, but the FALSE rape accusers seem to never get in that much trouble.  I know one woman with THREE false charges in the last year - all 3 dudes were publicly humiliated and spent a week in jail... and she's STILL out hanging in the bars.

Why the fck doesn't a false accuser - particularly ones caught ON VIDEO having happy public consensual sex then crying rape when the guy doesn't want to marry her - given the same sentence as the man would have gotten had he been found guilty?

This is one of my fears, very unpleasant that women can do this. If you fuck enough women, you're bound to meet some psychos aren't you.

There should be a site for this where you can view women in your area that is totally nuts (bonkers) and has done this several times. You should post her info straight away to help bros out.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
How come its always the handsome white males who get these weird accusations of rape way past the rape date??!?!

all drugs - TPPIIP

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
These are dark times for men, "rape" is basically whatever a woman decides it is these days and some off the wall feminist are even calling "mental rape" a real thing.

After enough lives are ruined and harsher consequences are dolled out for it, false rape allegations will eventually subside but that's a ways off.
i was reading something about revenge sites where mainly men and a few women, put up see tapes and nudes of their Ex's. And an attorney who had represented a woman had said that it was "rape".
So basically, according to him, a chick could send a man she doesn't really know, nude pics of herself, and he posts them on Facebook, that said man "raped" her.
Whose pics are those? Who willingly took the pics, and willingly sent them to someone who she doesn't know?

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
i was reading something about revenge sites where mainly men and a few women, put up see tapes and nudes of their Ex's. And an attorney who had represented a woman had said that it was "rape".
So basically, according to him, a chick could send a man she doesn't really know, nude pics of herself, and he posts them on Facebook, that said man "raped" her.
Whose pics are those? Who willingly took the pics, and willingly sent them to someone who she doesn't know?

That lawyer could might as well argue that a guy who is wrongfully accused of rape, is also "raped" by the accusator. Since his definition of rape is rather a breach of trust.

bigmc

• Getbig V

big cyp high on life in this thread
T