Author Topic: Leaked Emails Were EDITED To Make Obama LOOK BAD  (Read 5233 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Leaked Emails Were EDITED To Make Obama LOOK BAD
« on: May 15, 2013, 12:40:01 PM »
Turns out the press got played again by Republicans. Jake Tapper has the smoking gun of the original email from the Obama administration which differs significantly from the “leaked emails” ABC ran with. In an exclusive for CNN, Tapper reveals that CNN has the original email sent by a top Obama aide, regarding the administration’s reaction to the Benghazi attacks. Tapper reported, “The actual email differs from how sources characterized it to two different media organizations.”

“The actual email from then-Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications Ben Rhodes appears to show that whomever (sic) leaked it did so in a way that made it appear that the White House primarily concerned with the State Department’s desire to remove references and warnings about specific terrorist groups so as to not bring criticism to the department,” Tapper concludes (my bold).

http://thelead.blogs.cnn.com/2013/05/14/cnn-exclusive-white-house-email-contradicts-benghazi-leaks/

The email was sent on Friday, September 14, 2012, at 9:34 p.m. and was obtained by CNN from a U.S. government source. Ironically, the email points out that there is a “ton of wrong information” coming from Congress and people who are not particularly informed (waving hello to Congressional Republicans and Mitt Romney):

“Sorry to be late to this discussion. We need to resolve this in a way that respects all of the relevant equities, particularly the investigation.

“There is a ton of wrong information getting out into the public domain from Congress and people who are not particularly informed. Insofar as we have firmed up assessments that don’t compromise intel or the investigation, we need to have the capability to correct the record, as there are significant policy and messaging ramifications that would flow from a hardened mis-impression.

“We can take this up tomorrow morning at deputies.”

http://thelead.blogs.cnn.com/2013/05/14/cnn-exclusive-white-house-email-contradicts-benghazi-leaks/

READ THE FULL EMAIL:
http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2013/05/politics/white-house-benghazi-email/index.html

cont'

http://www.politicususa.com/jake-tapper-destroys-republican-benghazi-conspiracy-turns-emails-paraphrased.html

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Leaked Emails Were EDITED To Make Obama LOOK BAD
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 12:41:38 PM »
Not surprising. 
A

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2013, 12:47:06 PM »
Doesn't matter.  He is through.  He is quitting at the end of the week.  Just ask "the sources".

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013, 12:49:18 PM »
i had to laugh like hell when somebody on here says his sources tell him  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2013, 12:52:57 PM »
Doesn't matter.  He is through.  He is quitting at the end of the week.  Just ask "the sources".

I thought he had already resigned and moved back to Kenya

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2013, 01:06:59 PM »
I thought he had already resigned and moved back to Kenya
t

What ???

I thought Cruz or Biden was pres now. But im foreign what do i know.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2013, 01:23:13 PM »
t

What ???

I thought Cruz or Biden was pres now. But im foreign what do i know.

Rubio/Cuomo are taking over on Friday afternoon.   Choombama gets to stay and clean out his things until then.

sources from CNN also say his hawaiian mansion is already in foreclosure, haha hilarious.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2013, 01:33:00 PM »
Rubio/Cuomo are taking over on Friday afternoon.   Choombama gets to stay and clean out his things until then.

sources from CNN also say his hawaiian mansion is already in foreclosure, haha hilarious.

The fact of the matter is that the final emails and talking points are drastically different than what was initially told to the people on the ground. 

The bullshit about a video that choombama went parroting along w rice is a total fabrication.  The only one who makes choomer look bad is himself. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2013, 01:41:28 PM »
The fact of the matter is that the final emails and talking points are drastically different than what was initially told to the people on the ground. 

The bullshit about a video that choombama went parroting along w rice is a total fabrication.  The only one who makes choomer look bad is himself. 

are you saying obama PURPOSEFULLY had them leak flawed emails, in an attempt to be able to discredit all of the bad things of the week with a cloudy "we've all seen the faked emails the RIGHT used to attack me..."?

Kinda like being busted by 5 cops for 5 crimes, then one of them (your cop buddy) confesses to planting evidence.  Makes the other 4 fade into the memory...

Quite a little conspiracy theory there, 333386.  You're very insightful!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2013, 01:43:25 PM »
are you saying obama PURPOSEFULLY had them leak flawed emails, in an attempt to be able to discredit all of the bad things of the week with a cloudy "we've all seen the faked emails the RIGHT used to attack me..."?

Kinda like being busted by 5 cops for 5 crimes, then one of them (your cop buddy) confesses to planting evidence.  Makes the other 4 fade into the memory...

Quite a little conspiracy theory there, 333386.  You're very insightful!

Jonathon Karl from ABC still says his story is the truth.   I'm sure the WH leaked to CNN to try to do damage control on this/

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2013, 01:47:34 PM »
Jonathon Karl from ABC still says his story is the truth.   I'm sure the WH leaked to CNN to try to do damage control on this/

hahahaha what are your sources saying  :D :D :D :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2013, 01:47:56 PM »
Jonathon Karl from ABC still says his story is the truth.   I'm sure the WH leaked to CNN to try to do damage control on this/

You're starting to see the strategy ;)

Team Obama is fighting back.  Today we hear "the emails were faked" and "two rogue IRS agents took blame for everything".   Obama skates again?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2013, 01:50:38 PM »
You're starting to see the strategy ;)

Team Obama is fighting back.  Today we hear "the emails were faked" and "two rogue IRS agents took blame for everything".   Obama skates again?

Actually for the GOP it would be better if Obama stays on for now since it will help them greatly in 2014 with obama's scandal plagued admn. 

So they should wound him badly, but not enough to force him out

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2013, 02:04:15 PM »
Actually for the GOP it would be better if Obama stays on for now since it will help them greatly in 2014 with obama's scandal plagued admn. 

So they should wound him badly, but not enough to force him out

so a murderer should be allowed to keep his job because, well, it helps repubs politically?

um, i disagree.  We know he let them die at benghazi.  They were pencil pushers, not involved in anything shady, just doing their jobs, and he let them die.

Sorry, but i prefer impeachment.  Let a guy keep his job after letting people get killed?  Really bro?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2013, 02:06:41 PM »
so a murderer should be allowed to keep his job because, well, it helps repubs politically?

um, i disagree.  We know he let them die at benghazi.  They were pencil pushers, not involved in anything shady, just doing their jobs, and he let them die.

Sorry, but i prefer impeachment.  Let a guy keep his job after letting people get killed?  Really bro?

Reid will NEVER allow a trial in the Senate

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2013, 02:44:08 PM »

Reid and his buddies mccain and graham, right?  lmao...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2013, 02:45:01 PM »

bullshit, sweet prince.   Dems let clinton get impeached over a fcking mouth job, bro. 

must have been one amazing bj.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2013, 02:47:29 PM »
bullshit, sweet prince.   Dems let clinton get impeached over a fcking mouth job, bro. 

must have been one amazing bj.

But not removed. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2013, 03:42:40 PM »
The sources say that Obama is only here until his divorce is final.  Pretty confident that he won't be running for election again in 2016.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2013, 03:42:49 PM »
But not removed.  

yeah but history poops all over him for it.  he & nixon.

and obama... well, if mccain had a set.  which he doesn't.  :(

Did you see obama completely pissed that some 'rogue' irs officials would single out conservative groups?   puke.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2013, 04:57:03 PM »
 ::)

Get a clue idiots.

Don't be the last rat to sink with the ship.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2013, 09:35:03 PM »
RACAHEL MADDOW just called on ABC to apologize

for their quoting a Benghazi memo which they did not read; nor did their source have in hand and whose notes were in error.

That should just about take care of the Benghazi "scandal".

I think this might be the only time in history that 33 and maddow are in agreement - the leftist media lied here.  They should apologize.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2013, 03:36:28 AM »
RACAHEL MADDOW just called on ABC to apologize

for their quoting a Benghazi memo which they did not read; nor did their source have in hand and whose notes were in error.

That should just about take care of the Benghazi "scandal".

I think this might be the only time in history that 33 and maddow are in agreement - the leftist media lied here.  They should apologize.

The emails the WH released last night proved ABC was right

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2013, 04:02:56 AM »
"two rogue IRS agents took blame for everything".  

Fucking LOL and anyone who believes this is a massive moron.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V