Author Topic: Angelina Jolie has breasts REMOVED  (Read 9008 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Angelina Jolie has breasts REMOVED
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2013, 05:20:26 PM »
"Me me me me me, I, me me me me me, not you me, me me me me me me me me me, not you, me."  -Angelina Jolie

You've missed the mark here completely.

Her and Pitt give a shit ton of money to charities and spend tons of time helping people.
Y

jbflift

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2013, 05:32:33 PM »
She'll get cancer from the implants.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2013, 05:46:12 PM »
Selfish bitch  >:(

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2013, 05:47:58 PM »
You've missed the mark here completely.

Her and Pitt give a shit ton of money to charities and spend tons of time helping people.

Yes we know. Every time she does something she calls all the mags to let them know.   ::)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2013, 05:48:55 PM »
Yes we know. Every time she does something she calls all the mags to let them know.   ::)

Bingo.
a

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2013, 07:14:26 PM »
^
Should've taken her leg off lol

All good points though.  ;D

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2013, 07:24:30 PM »
damn...sounds like you're dieting really hard  ;D

But yeah I turned on the tv today and the media is eating this shit up as if she's some sort of martyr.  ::)

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2013, 07:27:44 PM »
I think she said in her statement that she's already had the implants. She's already back at work filming four days after the operation.

ya a report said something like it would take 3 surgeries

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2013, 07:34:09 PM »

well no shit. if you spent millions on AIDS babies in africa i bet you'd want people to know too. it's not like bill gates doesn't do this either. shit you guys think everyone needs to be saints

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2013, 07:36:31 PM »
Great preemptive strike on an enemy within.  She'd make a GREAT commander and chief.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2013, 07:42:47 PM »

To be fair, *those* fabulous boobs were removed by starvation a long time ago, in Angelina's quest to get back to her birth weight. Indeed that entire, smoking hot Angelina was removed. DAMN YOU ANOREXIA! DAMN YOU.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2013, 07:44:08 PM »
yeah the diet is getting hard on the mind a bit, unexplainable, usualy im the nicest guy and worship women ;D ;D

...lol

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2013, 08:04:58 PM »
well no shit. if you spent millions on AIDS babies in africa i bet you'd want people to know too. it's not like bill gates doesn't do this either. shit you guys think everyone needs to be saints

Over inflated ego and sense of self worth of peace.  ::)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2013, 08:06:14 PM »
yeah, how she know itll be tits cancer?

might aswell speculate on vaginal cancer

why not evolutionaize her thinking like this:we all gonna die, why not right now.

this bloated lipped prostitute with eyes like they pop out any second, so overrated and with lara croft made some women feel hard as nails ::)

and now some will follow her on her-i quote the media-"bravery"

oh brother.brad shit is such a little fag, he swallows it all, a dozen of adopted kids from all over the world, self mutiliation of his wife etc.

oh well atleast shes an upgrade from that sitcom gargoyle he had before

getbig at its finest.  Talk about the literary freedom here.
all drugs - TPPIIP

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2013, 08:20:25 PM »
She watched her mother suffer with breast cancer for ten years, until she died.  That would be painful to see.  I think she did the right thing.  Angelina can have peace of mind knowing that the chance is very very small of her developing breast cancer.  She will definitely get implants....I mean what woman wouldn't?  Especially since she has all the money in the world and has already had plastic surgery when she didn't need it.

I also read somewhere that she admitted to fukcing her mom's boyfriend when she was 16...She even rubbed it in her moms face...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2013, 08:25:06 PM »
i wonder what kind of fcked up shit angelina jolie thinks about when masturbating?  ???

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2013, 08:25:10 PM »
must be fake married with pitt, the guy can't be nailing this sack of bones

No doubt it's an arranged marriage...Both figure to keep their status above most as a power couple...Pitt went from partying with Johnny Knoxville and his crew to holding African babies for pictures within a year. lol

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2013, 08:29:00 PM »
ummmm because she exhibits familial inheritance.. and the likelihood of her developing irreversible breast cancer like her mom is infinitely greater as opposed to the average women.. Yes, the BRCA1 gene is found in a lot of woman, but your statistics/ genetic predisposition of being a victim to it's possible malignancy is more than quadrupled when you have a close family member succumb to it. more than almost 70% + if it's your mother...  Late detection at an even an itsy bitsy progression could mean ALL the difference in survival......   Please educate yourself on this before making exaggerated analogies....   Her speaking on this can only influence a greater number of women to courageously get this procedure done ahead of time......  The majority of these deaths could have been easily prevented, where a prominent figure like her has the potential of being a strong influential voice for women scared to see the doctor

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2013, 08:47:30 PM »
i wonder what kind of fcked up shit angelina jolie thinks about when masturbating?  ???

Me.....

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2013, 08:58:22 PM »
ok, i just read she wants to have her female testicles removed too, sorry i dont know the english term for that.

oh brother, its not like she wanted to get overweight and have own kids in the first place.

It's her ovaries... The mutation in the BRCA1 gene dramatically affects both 85 % (likelihood) in breasts and  55% in ovaries...  This is common practice to those w/ this mutation.. she's definitely not doing this for attention if that's what you are insinuating?  would you rather be at 3 % risk or 55 % risk?   this is not bro-science

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2013, 09:09:43 PM »
not trying to sound condescending dropping this  kind of info... coz it is an area where many people who have not dealt w/ cancer might not understand... especially susceptible women.     This gene's normal function is to repair damaged DNA  and not allow these cells w/ damaged sequenced-proteins to  proceed within the cell cycle..   We produce damaged DNA all the time.. But have a pretty damn good surveillance system overriding these mistakes..... Unfortunately, this defective regulator gene will run its course in due time... where these damaged cells cannot be regulated and just continue to flourish/accumulate...  specifically these 2 areas...  hence the smart thing to do in order to prolong life is to get rid of these tissues/organs from spreading.. it's not a fashion statement.. pretty scary when u know someone who is going through this

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2013, 09:15:21 PM »
I imagine this is considered an elective surgery so insurance likely not to pay.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2013, 09:20:48 PM »

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2013, 09:25:51 PM »
I imagine this is considered an elective surgery so insurance likely not to pay.

elective -- due to not having specific time frame of developing stages....   but with this defect, there is no exact time frame to when it will reign its deadly course...    Tumor suppressor genes, such as this, lose complete control when its good allelic gene also gets mutated or turned of by a whole variety of possibilities   ....  She was born w/ the defect...where  one allele of the BRCA1 gene is functioning properly... it's only  matter of time when the 2nd hit of the good gene loses its function... then all is lost....  not all cancers proliferate the same...  but healthy women are born w/ both alleles working properly and are much less likely to endure this path.. where they would need both alleles of the gene to stop working... Bottom line.. she's at a significant predisposition..   better to live saying u did what u could as opposed to being one day too late?  

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2013, 10:05:10 PM »

elective -- due to not having specific time frame of developing stages....   but with this defect, there is no exact time frame to when it will reign its deadly course...    Tumor suppressor genes, such as this, lose complete control when its good allelic gene also gets mutated or turned of by a whole variety of possibilities   ....  She was born w/ the defect...where  one allele of the BRCA1 gene is functioning properly... it's only  matter of time when the 2nd hit of the good gene loses its function... then all is lost....  not all cancers proliferate the same...  but healthy women are born w/ both alleles working properly and are much less likely to endure this path.. where they would need both alleles of the gene to stop working... Bottom line.. she's at a significant predisposition..   better to live saying u did what u could as opposed to being one day too late?  

Something they fail to mention on tv. That being the majority will never be able to afford such a procedure.