Author Topic: Woman Aims to be World’s Fattest Mudshark....  (Read 7695 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Woman Aims to be World’s Fattest Mudshark....
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2013, 01:29:43 PM »

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2013, 02:54:42 PM »
600lbs  ???  She looks like a slim 450 at most.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2013, 03:09:51 PM »
Can't take credit...but can't stop laughing.

"Donna Simpson is a 42-year old slack-bodied whale who wants to set the record for world’s fattest woman by increasing her weight from her current 600 pounds to 1000.

Simpson consumes 12,000 calories a day and spends over $800 a week on food. She operates a website where mentally-distorted omegas pay money to watch her engulf mass quantities of food. Simpson’s current partner – Phillipe – found her in an online chatroom for land-dwelling Orcas saying “Gaining weight makes Donna happy and seeing her happy makes me happy.” Here is a picture of Donna and Phillipe.

Here is a video of Simpson on another website. The video is literally too big to post here.

At the age of 40, Simpson gave birth to a now cursed baby girl requiring a team of 20-30 physicians, spot welders, and strongmen to perform the Caesarean section required to remove the infant from its blubber and skin encasements. Here is a picture of Simpson and the daughter she had with Phillipe:

I’ll leave any forthcoming Oreo references to Tupac Chopra.

The fact that this wildebeest was pregnable implies that either Phillipe is especially well-endowed, that in-vitro fertilization is viable for fatties, or that hers is the new baby Jesus. Is Simpson a Jewish name?

Beyond the disgusting nature of fat people getting fatter, this woman has bought into the “be what you want as long as you don’t hurt anyone” and “you can’t judge me” memes – both being indicators of our society’s cannibalism.

She can only move in 20 foot spurts - even when chasing her daughter. Not only do her lungs give out, she’s averse to exercise for its detraction from her fatuous goal. Say that when the daughter runs headlong into on-coming traffic or she’s about to stick a fork in a light socket. By the time the child has moved from this world to the next, Simpson has scantly placed her beefy foot on the ground.

“It’s difficult keeping up with Jacqueline, but we’re very closely bonded…Fortunately, anything I can’t do with her, her dad can, so I don’t feel guilty.”

Of course she doesn’t feel guilty. She only feels hungry. Perhaps we’ve stumbled upon a new disconnect in obese people – they mistake the pangs of guilt for cravings for gravy, fried foods, and pie. Simpson’s wretched mother is responsible for her behavior.

According to Simpson:

‘She (her mother) wouldn’t let anyone say anything bad to us about our weight. She would argue with doctors who said it was dangerous.’

Fat people are disgusting. Fat shaming is proper behavior and should be encouraged. It is perfectly socially acceptable to judge fat people for their inability or desire to control their weight. Fat people should be taxed heavily and charged extra – especially at buffets and on airplanes – for their self-inflicted trauma. They should also be barred from participating in any future nationalized health care plan.

I truly hope that Simpson does not reach her goal of 1000 pounds. That barrier could take one of two forms; I’m not picky as to which one wins out.

http://glpiggy.wordpress.com/"

ROTF
http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18198

That dude in the picture has gyno that is probably abhout as big as her tits.

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2013, 03:13:28 PM »
This is a mental illness. She has no regards for her daughter. She won't even see her live to be 10.

I wonder what she feeds her child?

Social services should step in.....this is not a healthy upbringing.

the woman is wrong of course but only lezbos and queefs want to have the state decide what is best

you deserve whatever evil befalls you in this world

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2013, 03:32:29 PM »
It's sad. She has a short life and one filled with medical probs due to her obesity. 

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2013, 03:46:38 PM »
It's sad. She has a short life and one filled with medical probs due to her obesity. 

Her fat piggishness is HER fault.....she should be made into soap, and serve some purpose. It's a wonderful trait your sympathy for this blob, but a bit misplaced.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2013, 03:57:02 PM »
Anyone else open this thread thinking it was about booty?

::)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2013, 04:14:41 PM »
Her fat piggishness is HER fault.....she should be made into soap, and serve some purpose. It's a wonderful trait your sympathy for this blob, but a bit misplaced.
I know she does it to herself.  I just can't help but feel sorry for her because of the health implications she will face because of an unhealthy lifestyle choice.

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2013, 05:37:45 PM »
I know she does it to herself.  I just can't help but feel sorry for her because of the health implications she will face because of an unhealthy lifestyle choice.

I agree to a point, but it's not like people don't know better.  I feel more pity for her daughter.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2013, 07:17:34 PM »
white black dudes girls will fuck anything black

fixed for truth

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2013, 07:20:16 PM »
She has a long way to go to catch this mudwhale

Ah, I would "Tap" Kim all night

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2013, 07:21:34 PM »
She has a long way to go to catch this mudwhale

She does not lift.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2013, 07:21:52 PM »
fixed for truth

FAT UGLY MENTAL WHORISH white black dudes girls THAT NO ONE WANTS will fuck anything black

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2013, 07:22:33 PM »
Ah, I would "Tap" Kim all night

if I was with Kim there would be more than "tapping" going on..would hit that so hard, Kanye would get a headache

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2013, 07:23:21 PM »
FAT UGLY MENTAL WHORISH white black dudes girls THAT NO ONE WANTS will fuck anything black

well at least you got the "whorish " part right.....MELTDOWN>>>>BOOM!

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2013, 07:28:01 PM »
well at least you got the "whorish " part right.....MELTDOWN>>>>BOOM!

I heard KFC is going up on the buckets price.....and grape soda will no longer be offered......MELTDOWN>>>>BOOM!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2013, 07:29:34 PM »
I heard KFC is going up on the buckets price.....and grape soda will no longer be offered......MELTDOWN>>>>BOOM!

hahahah...every time you white guys get called out on your stupidity you turn to racism as a last resort>>>>>>>>>>DOUBLE MELTDOWN

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2013, 07:34:08 PM »
hahahah...every time you white guys get called out on your stupidity you turn to racism as a last resort>>>>>>>>>>DOUBLE MELTDOWN

Hahahahah everytime you black boys get edumicated and taken to the woodshed you call racism hoping it scares the white devil into feeling bad for the poo ole brotha....oh Jesus ain't no body got time for that.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2013, 07:40:48 PM »
Hahahahah everytime you black boys get edumicated and taken to the woodshed you call racism hoping it scares the white devil into feeling bad for the poo ole brotha....oh Jesus ain't no body got time for that.

I guess he with the astounding 342 posts knows all......if you can't take the heat rookie then go to another board

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2013, 07:52:30 PM »
I guess he with the astounding 342 posts knows all......if you can't take the heat rookie then go to another board

How do they keep Bettas like you around....is it like Token on South Park, or is there a GetBig quota? Quick type a meltdown post, that'll save your street cred...LMFAO

What's the back up plan when your getting owned and the racism defense didn't work. Is it time for poor grammar and yo mamma jokes....

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2013, 07:54:55 PM »

She could get a nose job and plastic surgery on her face and cure that right up....

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2013, 07:57:36 PM »
This is what happens when you mess up your nutrient timing.
X

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2013, 08:08:40 PM »
andreisdaman... Just FYI i enjoyed our little "quibble"........if you want real gladiatorial boards come on down to big10 football forums (especially as a Penn State alum) after 10 years of those no offense GetBig is like JHS JV practice squad....

And as we say on pennlive...when I want lip from you, I'll jiggle my zipper  ;D

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2013, 12:28:03 AM »
It's gotta be a mental illness

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2013, 01:15:01 AM »