Author Topic: Do you really believe in Bipolar as a legit illness?  (Read 18967 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Do you really believe in Bipolar as a legit illness?
« Reply #126 on: May 20, 2013, 08:03:18 AM »
is e-kul a troll

if he is well played

if he isnt

fuck  :o
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #127 on: May 20, 2013, 08:03:40 AM »
I suspect you are joking so whatever dude!  The labelling of anything others object with as a MELTDOWN has seriously undermined what a real meltdown is.  I consider myself an honest fellow, if I was to meltdown I would have no problem admitting to it.  That's fine if you choose to see my opinions as a MELTDOWN, but for me they are far from that, I simply come from a standpoint of manifesting my opinions based on what is in my own best interests, best increases my chances of self preservation.  So when discussing any issue, I always imagine what would something would feel like if it were to happen to me and argue from that stand point.  

I don't deliberately go out of my way to provoke anybody, it's just that the average civilian mindset is incredibly rigid and essentially deeply indoctrinated.  I am always amazed how often the majority have very little insight into the deeper nature of reality and corporate and political processes.  Some seem to be on the right path with their paranoid suspicions of their government, but they seem to have misdirected their energy into the wrong sphere.  Sadly, this is the nature of indoctrination and propaganda, it is a very insidious virus indeed.  

Essentially, the majority are cowards and not prepared to say what they think, feel and believe and essentially are just doing what they are told to do.  Most people just take things on face values, and never investigate the reality of something, sometimes it is only when they experience the reality of something that they are forced to learn the true nature of it. They have been conditioned well and indoctrinated to obey authority at every turn (most of the people are even unaware of this conditioning, believing themselves to be some type of independent thinker).  I consider life precious, and way too short to just repeat other peoples thoughts and feelings, what is important is to be true to myself, regardless of the social cost.  How I feel about me is far more important than what others think of me.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #128 on: May 20, 2013, 08:07:10 AM »
lol at bi-polar. It's called PMS

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #129 on: May 20, 2013, 08:08:10 AM »
is e-kul a troll

if he is well played

if he isnt

fuck  :o
You can choose to see me any way you like.  I like to think I am someone unafraid to be ridiculed and tormented for my beliefs and opinions.  Anybody can just be one of the crowd, be one of the boys so to speak or play politics, it takes real courage to speak ones mind and go against the grain if that is what is needed.
V

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: May 20, 2013, 08:13:06 AM »
You can choose to see me any way you like.  I like to think I am someone unafraid to be ridiculed and tormented for my beliefs and opinions.  Anybody can just be one of the crowd, be one of the boys so to speak or play politics, it takes real courage to speak ones mind and go against the grain if that is what is needed.

is that your long winded way of saying you like to smoke a pole or two
T

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: May 20, 2013, 08:14:48 AM »

I can't help but thinking every-time a getbigger calls MELTDOWN and posts these types of pics that this is their way of expressing their extreme butt hurt at another getbigger.  It appears to be the last resort of somebody who has no arguments left and a last ditch attempt to induce a genuine meltdown.  I am unsure if others have noticed yet, but I am simply impervious to Getbiggers nonsense.  To me a meltdown is when one constantly attacks another getbigger, issues threats and stalk them through threads and trolls their post history, that's something I have never felt the urge to do.  Personally, I barely ever notice the name of a poster, I am always focused on what their message is.  The only time I have remembered any names from here is when they have stalked me and constantly publicly expressed how much I have caused them excessive butt hurt.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: May 20, 2013, 08:17:44 AM »
I am not gay, but I have nothing against homosexuals.  Once again, if I was inclined to want to smoke poles I wouldn't have a problem admitting it.  I am a believer that extremely homophobic people are repressed homosexuals.  Getbig is home to many homophobes  :o
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: May 20, 2013, 08:17:56 AM »
I can't help but thinking every-time a getbigger calls MELTDOWN and posts these types of pics that this is their way of expressing their extreme butt hurt at another getbigger.  It appears to be the last resort of somebody who has no arguments left and a last ditch attempt to induce a genuine meltdown.  I am unsure if others have noticed yet, but I am simply impervious to Getbiggers nonsense.  To me a meltdown is when one constantly attacks another getbigger, issues threats and stalk them through threads and trolls their post history, that's something I have never felt the urge to do.  Personally, I barely ever notice the name of a poster, I am always focused on what their message is.  The only time I have remembered any names from here is when they have stalked me and constantly publicly expressed how much I have caused them excessive butt hurt.
Dude, you are a walking meltdown! I post the baby gif, because I think it is adorable. Plus my shtick is posting familiar pics.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: May 20, 2013, 08:29:54 AM »
Dude, you are a walking meltdown! I post the baby gif, because I think it is adorable. Plus my shtick is posting familiar pics.

You obviously have a vastly different opinion to me of what a meltdown is.  To me people expressing opinions that differ from my own wouldn't be considered a meltdown.  You seem to find anything you object too as a meltdown.  I merely expressed my opinion on the psychiatric profession and you call 'MELTDOWN', it's ludicrous, not only does it stifle any real debate and derail a thread, it's pretty juvenile.  It's obviously an attempt to illicit some type of negative reaction, but that shit doesn't really work with me.  You want to illicit a reaction, try formulating a reasonable and rational argument, that would be a good place to start. 

Now if I went on a rant saying all psychiatrists should be killed and those who believe in mental illness should be locked up and on and on etc then I would have no objection in people claiming meltdown.  But to make such an assumption because someone else is expressing their opinion is essentially laughable.  

I always like to address anyone who directs a comment at me,this is how I determine their character.  I like to see how people deal with conflict, what they do when others confront their accusations and crazy beliefs  There comes a time though when I eventually asses someone's character and I have to wonder if the other party is on my level, if they are even worth conversing with.  You have reached that point with me, you simply aren't on my level, this is not a personal attack, but a simple observation.  I am still more than willing to respond to your posts, but due to your nature, they probably won't reach any great intellectual heights.
V

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: May 20, 2013, 08:36:51 AM »
E-Kul are you or have you ever been on any mood stabilizers, tranquilizers or anti psychotics? Just curious!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: May 20, 2013, 08:37:57 AM »
You obviously have a vastly different opinion to me of what a meltdown is.  To me people expressing opinions that differ from my own wouldn't be considered a meltdown.  You seem to find anything you object too as a meltdown.  I merely expressed my opinion on the psychiatric profession and you call 'MELTDOWN', it's ludicrous, not only does it stifle any real debate and derail a thread, it's pretty juvenile.  It's obviously an attempt to illicit some type of negative reaction, but that shit doesn't really work with me.  You want to illicit a reaction, try formulating a reasonable and rational argument, that would be a good place to start. 

Now if I went on a rant saying all psychiatrists should be killed and those who believe in mental illness should be locked up and on and on etc then I would have no objection in people claiming meltdown.  But to make such an assumption because someone else is expressing their opinion is essentially laughable.  

I always like to address anyone who directs a comment at me,this is how I determine their character.  I like to see how people deal with conflict, what they do when others confront their accusations and crazy beliefs  There comes a time though when I eventually asses someone's character and I have to wonder if the other party is on my level, if they are even worth conversing with.  You have reached that point with me, you simply aren't on my level, this is not a personal attack, but a simple observation.  I am still more than willing to respond to your posts, but due to your nature, they probably won't reach any great intellectual heights.
I applaud you. That is also why I defend you whenever someone calls for you to be banned.  You make for great conversations/debates. You are a big part of what makes Getbig a great site.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #137 on: May 20, 2013, 08:39:42 AM »
Yes. You are truly Getbig's moral champion. 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: May 20, 2013, 08:49:41 AM »
E-Kul are you or have you ever been on any mood stabilizers, tranquilizers or anti psychotics? Just curious!
I have taken anti depressants before, like most of the population, but only for a short time and they had little affect other than to make me feel agitated or hyper, they affected my sleep so I discontinued them.  In my late teens, early to mid twenties I smoked cannabis daily and occasionally indulged in recreational use of stimulants.  Outside of that I have been a very sober individual, I spent over a decade completely drug free, no caffeine, no alcohol, no medication and no recreational drugs.  Recently I did revise my no drug policy and for a while heavily indulged in cannabis again.  But it was short lived, although I quite enjoy the effect of cannabis the heavy smoke had too great a detrimental affect on my lungs, so I stopped.  I have been drug free again for over a year with the exception of one coffee in the morning.

I tend to avoid drugs at all costs, even paracetamol and aspirin if I can.  I still take things like anti-inflammatory if I need too, I just try and minimise it.  Actually, only today I had my first cortisone injection into my shoulder.  My bursa has been inflamed and hurting real bad.  I even stopped training thinking it would heal, but it didn't, so I reluctantly got the jab in the hope I can return to training.  I can't believe the cost of it, it cost me $190.  I sure hope it does work.

Up until the last few years I had experienced exceptional good health, even through years of abuse.  I guess time has a way of creeping up on you.  I am 40 years old, and although still in good overall health, the aging process is starting to slowly rear it's ugly head.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: May 20, 2013, 08:53:18 AM »
Thanks  ;D but seriously, morality plays little part in it, Self preservation is the main motivating factor in my decision making.
V

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: May 20, 2013, 08:57:11 AM »
In my late teens, early to mid twenties I smoked cannabis daily...

My nephew has gotten into the habit of smoking cannabis daily (he calls it a night time sleep aid). What long term effects did you notice from chronic marijuana use?

"1"

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: May 20, 2013, 08:58:21 AM »
I am not gay, but I have nothing against homosexuals.  Once again, if I was inclined to want to smoke poles I wouldn't have a problem admitting it.  I am a believer that extremely homophobic people are repressed homosexuals.  Getbig is home to many homophobes  :o

joking isnt the same as being phobic

i thought you copy and paste intellectual types would get that

or are you too busy playing the purple trombone
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: May 20, 2013, 08:59:33 AM »
My nephew has gotten into the habit of smoking cannabis daily (he calls it a night time sleep aid). What long term effects did you notice from chronic marijuana use?

"1"
Did you still get him the gifts that he wanted?

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #143 on: May 20, 2013, 08:59:44 AM »

"1"

Extreme weight gain from Cheetos.....

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #144 on: May 20, 2013, 09:00:21 AM »
Ironside was a good show.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: May 20, 2013, 09:03:03 AM »
;

E-Kul's only ever given 2 BJ's, but spent 2 years arguing online about which cock he enjoyed more and why.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: May 20, 2013, 09:03:44 AM »
Did you still get him the gifts that he wanted?

If he works hard for them (goes to school, gets high grades and keeps out of trouble), then typically yes. If it's something too lavish, I say no.

Extreme weight gain from Cheetos.....

If that's the worst long term effect, I guess he will be fine.

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: May 20, 2013, 09:08:41 AM »
If that's the worst long term effect, I guess he will be fine.

"1"
I do not have any experience on the matter, but many people have said that weed is a gateway drug. One, I suggest one more face to face talk. I know you are smart enough to get your point across. It is up to him to listen.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: May 20, 2013, 09:13:32 AM »

"1"
Definitely during the long term use, short term memory was a problem. And of course, feeling lethargic can be a problem, it really depends on the strain and the volume of consumption.  But for me, it wasn't such a problem, as a younger man, I had so much nervous energy, marijuana actually helped calm me to what others would call a manageable level.  I actually had no problem performing physical work when younger while under the influence, of course I learned to moderate consumption depending on what I was doing.  As for now that I have stopped, I don't think it has had a long term affect on my memory when compared to those who have never smoked, I have even received compliments on my ability to retain certain information and some people have suggested I have a photographic memory (which I don't believe I have, but the compliment did surprise me) and as for my intellectual ability, it maybe knocked off a few IQ points, but I still get complimented on my mind and my ability to create a reasonable argument.  

I have actually experienced psychosis once from amphetamines and another time from heavy cannabis use, but as for any long term affect on mental functioning, it is hard to say (although I am sure many a getbigger will refute this, lol).  As for physically, it definitely had a damaging affect on my lungs, nothing I can confirm medically, but it took me many years to achieve a cardiovascular level of health I felt comfortable with. (many years after stopping I completed the OXFAM Trailwalker - a 100KM hike through the Mountains.).  If I was to do it again, I would definitely choose another method of ingestion, like eating it or using a vaporiser at the very least.

It certainly had a negative financial cost and it severely strained relations with my parents and some of my siblings, who were very strict conservatives who disowned me because of my Free Spirited ways.  Their is still a modicum of a relationship there, but there isn't much love lost.  I have never liked alcohol and only briefly experimented with it.  The reason I liked marijuana so much was that it really did open up my mind, it forced it to break out of rigid ways of thinking and to look at the world in new and different ways.  I compare myself to some of my siblings who have taken a very sober and traditional path in their lives, and we are remarkably different people, but I wouldn't trade my experience for anything.  I feel like those younger years was me venturing down the rabbit hole, it opened up my mind to really scary stuff but also a beauty or profoundness, a certain indescribable depth that I don't think I would have discovered otherwise.
V

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #149 on: May 20, 2013, 09:22:09 AM »
My mother is a psychotic bi-polar, self absorbed complete c.unty bitch.

...yes, it's real, very fucking real.

Bro?