Author Topic: Length of time test Cyponate takes to become "active" in the body  (Read 6469 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Length of time test Cyponate takes to become "active" in the body
« Reply #75 on: May 20, 2013, 01:52:44 PM »
What does that mean then?
Did that test show up the artificial test levels or your natural test levels?
it shows test levels, there are no 2 different levels for natural or not, my test come in at 5000 ng per dl during my injection time and 7 weeks later it read nearly 2000 ng per dl which is still triple the natural testosterone that your own body produces.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #76 on: May 20, 2013, 01:57:20 PM »
bro no offense but your a really negative dude. you need to leave the boards for a while cause your just angry.

as for van b if you had 1/4 of his knowledge in this area you'd be pretty well off.
I am not negative at all bro, this is my style, like it or hate it, but how else should I get across to him that what he is stating here is BS, I am not angry and you claiming I am does not make it so  ;)

You are somewhat negative yourself stud  ;)  if I recall correctly from your past you are the one who every 2 seconds calls everyone insecure, but in all fairness why get off topic to tell me something about my personality, no one gives a shit, stay on point brother.

ukjeff

« Reply #77 on: May 20, 2013, 01:57:50 PM »
I have done a test e only cycle and have gotten blood work done as late as 2 months after my last injection and my testosterone was still there but coming down and almost out of my system.

As people were discussing the length of time test e was in the body your post indicated the test you had showed levels of test in your body, you used the words "coming down and almost out of my system"
Why did you use the words "out of my system" if you were referring to natural test levels?
From that sentence it appears that you were saying the test-e was still in your system 2 months after your last shot.
Thats why I was confused.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #78 on: May 20, 2013, 02:00:49 PM »
You are missing something called a Complete Blood Count (CBC), which checks for Red Blood Cell count, White blood cell count w/differential, Hematocrit, Hemoglobin, as well as platelets. That test provides a better overall picture than just a complete metabolic panel, TSH, lipid and free testosterone panel, which is what you are getting in order to get the values you indicated.

Also, see about your doctor running an ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate) value every now and then. It's a nonspecific systemic inflammatory marker and can be useful when cancer starts to develop systemically. Short of actual tumor markers and biopsies, the ESR can be useful for folks with predisposition to cancer.

"1"
No, it`s on there, I just listed the one sheet because that was the one that showed the results for testosterone, I have 4 sheets and my complete blood count is on my last sheet.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #79 on: May 20, 2013, 02:05:53 PM »
As people were discussing the length of time test e was in the body your post indicated the test you had showed levels of test in your body, you used the words "coming down and almost out of my system"
Why did you use the words "out of my system" if you were referring to natural test levels?
From that sentence it appears that you were saying the test-e was still in your system 2 months after your last shot.
Thats why I was confused.
??? ??? I have no clue what you are trying to ask but I will explain to you when I am injecting my test results showed 5000 and after my last injection it still showed nearly 2000, hence the test had declined by over 3000 and was on its way out the door, I suspect had I done another test within 2 weeks of the second one it would have been completely gone. Sorry for belittling you I thought you were fucken with me like you usually do  ;)

ukjeff

« Reply #80 on: May 20, 2013, 02:11:53 PM »
Right its becoming clearer, I think,
So the test you take only shows your testosterone levels either high or low, it doesn't distinguish what type of test be it natural or artificially injected?

I think the poster who wrote that there is NO test that can distinguish the difference in types of testosterone in your body threw me, if that were the case the Olympic committee wouldn't test for specific drugs would they?
They would just test for higher than normal levels.

Maybe Im wrong again.

As for the fucking with you, thats in the past. (we can still oil each other up if you like) (no homo)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #81 on: May 20, 2013, 02:12:51 PM »
bro no offense but your a really negative dude.

Where's no one and what have you done with him?

;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #82 on: May 20, 2013, 02:15:47 PM »
Right its becoming clearer, I think,
So the test you take only shows your testosterone levels either high or low, it doesn't distinguish what type of test be it natural or artificially injected?

I think the poster who wrote that there is NO test that can distinguish the difference in types of testosterone in your body, if that were the case the Olympic committee wouldn't test for specific drugs would they?
They would just test for higher than normal levels.

Maybe Im wrong again.

As for the fucking with you, thats in the past. (we can still oil each other up if you like) (no homo)
bingo

as for there being a test that distinguishes natural test from artificial, I actually do not know to be honest but the test I take does not distinguish the 2

and hell no, I aint oiling you up bro.  ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #83 on: May 20, 2013, 02:18:31 PM »

;D

I know, he is one to talk about being negative, no one used to rip shit up around here, either way still a good dude.

Bro your avatar is cool, that is from the original dragon ball, when goku was just a boy.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #84 on: May 20, 2013, 02:20:57 PM »
This is news to me. I never said that. Look at the pic I posted, then read the whole T Prop section at the link I gave. It's not the same - read at the link. Doesn't change the fact that T Enanthate has an accepted half-life of less than 5 days.

Test Enanthate is the most used TRT product ever, on the market since 1952. How it behaves at TRT dosages is well established to say the least. There is no argument here really. That HRT docs
have noticed drop after 5 days is not ridicuolus as you say. Even on the forums there's tons and tons of guys on HRT who have done bloodwork and it all agrees with the data I gave links to = dosing every two weeks is always inferior to once weekly because the test is gone at 2 weeks (at HRT dosages). From too high to too low is no way to do TRT. Guys are even switching to subcutaneous shots of enan/cyp to reduced the fluctuations.

If you've been hammering grams weekly for months then of course some lingers around longer after you stop.
In all fairness, my bad you did not say that, I overlooked when you said this;

According to one
textbook enanthate increases plasma T faster than prop.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #85 on: May 20, 2013, 02:27:21 PM »
bingo

as for there being a test that distinguishes natural test from artificial, I actually do not know to be honest but the test I take does not distinguish the 2

and hell no, I aint oiling you up bro.  ;D
LAST LINE   :o.....

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #86 on: May 20, 2013, 02:32:10 PM »
I am not negative at all bro, this is my style, like it or hate it, but how else should I get across to him that what he is stating here is BS, I am not angry and you claiming I am does not make it so  ;)

You are somewhat negative yourself stud  ;)  if I recall correctly from your past you are the one who every 2 seconds calls everyone insecure, but in all fairness why get off topic to tell me something about my personality, no one gives a shit, stay on point brother.

yes bro! get angry!!! hahahahahahahahaha
b

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 20, 2013, 02:32:38 PM »
I know, he is one to talk about being negative, no one used to rip shit up around here, either way still a good dude.

Bro your avatar is cool, that is from the original dragon ball, when goku was just a boy.

Them saiyans had epic cheat meals remember?  ;D

I remember little goku couldn't tell the difference between a male or female and was feeling up bulma while she slept...lol. He got freaked out screaming that her balls were gone and she freaked out thinking he meant the dragon balls  ;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #88 on: May 20, 2013, 02:33:09 PM »

;D

the differnce between me and onetime is that i troll people under the guise of anger. hes just angry. lol but i still love him no homo.
b

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #89 on: May 20, 2013, 02:37:09 PM »
the differnce between me and onetime is that i troll people under the guise of anger. hes just angry. lol
You clearly have been absent from here for a long time bro, everyone know I bark as loud as I can on here, i do this day in day out and I am the happiest guy in the world, i am never mad on here bro, this the front I pull.

Whats up,  only you can do this, lol, not, you been back for 2 hours and already judging everyone left right and center, you need to settle down there boy  ;)   grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  :) :D I am sooooooooo angry  >:(  lmao

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #90 on: May 20, 2013, 02:40:47 PM »
Them saiyans had epic cheat meals remember?  ;D

I remember little goku couldn't tell the difference between a male or female and was feeling up bulma while she slept...lol. He got freaked out screaming that her balls were gone and she freaked out thinking he meant the dragon balls  ;D
hahah I remember that he use to touch females privates to see if they had balls.

Bro their cheat meals were epic, plates stacked to the ceiling, lol.

ukjeff

« Reply #91 on: May 20, 2013, 02:46:43 PM »
hahah I remember that he use to touch females privates to see if they had balls.

Bro their cheat meals were epic, plates stacked to the ceiling, lol.
Ah, yes Scooby Doo was great wasn't it?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #92 on: May 20, 2013, 02:51:33 PM »
Ah, yes Scooby Doo was great wasn't it?
yes scooby was the bomb too but we are talking about dragonball, have you watched it or heard of it?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: May 20, 2013, 02:51:54 PM »
the differnce between me and onetime is that i troll people under the guise of anger. hes just angry. lol but i still love him no homo.

You clearly have been absent from here for a long time bro, everyone know I bark as loud as I can on here, i do this day in day out and I am the happiest guy in the world, i am never mad on here bro, this the front I pull.

Whats up,  only you can do this, lol, not, you been back for 2 hours and already judging everyone left right and center, you need to settle down there boy  ;)   grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  :) :D I am sooooooooo angry  >:(  lmao

Plenty retards out here that need to be put in their place. Southern Ontario bros need to get along....start a gang perhaps. lol

ukjeff

« Reply #94 on: May 20, 2013, 02:53:18 PM »
but we are talking about dragonball, have you watched it or heard of it?
have you forgotten Im nearly 48, I think Dragonball was after my childhood.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #95 on: May 20, 2013, 02:54:06 PM »
Plenty retards out here that need to be put in their place. Southern Ontario bros need to get along....start a gang perhaps. lol
Ya I forgot no one is from my neck of the woods. Thanks for reminding me, are you going to the Toronto pro show or the Ontarios no one?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #96 on: May 20, 2013, 02:56:06 PM »
have you forgotten Im nearly 48, I think Dragonball was after my childhood.
Ya but dragonball was 80s (ya still after your time I guess) and dragonball z 90s but they probably are not big in the UK

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: May 20, 2013, 03:27:45 PM »
all kinds of angry in this here thread.

All I have to add is that from a year+ of monthly monitoring of my free/total/etc levels I've learned that 0.15mg injected sub-Q every morning gives me almost totally consistent test levels of 1500 and free test of 400. This is with very low SHBG, which contrary to broscience is not actually a great thing to have.

which is nice.

in reality the bioavailability and actual half life of the injectable depend on so so so much more than the ester , its almost a mind-fck when you realize how many moving parts are involved in getting that test from the injection site and into your muscles. Low SHBG? Good luck with your bi-weekly injections, not much of that 600mg of test E you just injected will be bioavailable after 5-8 hours without SHBG to bind and transport it (also why many people respond much better to other drugs than crappy old vanilla test)

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #98 on: May 20, 2013, 05:15:22 PM »
vanilla test? First time hearing this term.

I think i like it.  ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #99 on: May 20, 2013, 05:41:18 PM »
the tests here only show testosterone in blood, and yeah they cost bit extra too here.

they dont show whether its exogenous or the bodys.

the olympic athletes(not bbuilding)test is soemthing else ,that one shows where its coming from, or rather, assumes by some 6 to 1 ratio rule i think
Actually there is a way of telling if your test levels are from an artificial source or natural.

If they test your LH they can tell. See the LH shuts down as well when you inject test so if your test reads a certain level and your LH is shut down then they would know it is from an outside source and if your test levels are stable and your LH is normal then the test is natural. So Olympic testing would not need to apply anything other then checking your LH, simple as that.

LH stands for luteinizing hormone