Author Topic: 2013 New York Pro - Competitor Lists  (Read 19438 times)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: 2013 New York Pro
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2013, 04:05:21 PM »
Every competitor at any nationals come in at 220 for the heavies, this guy won it giving up 17lb, that is unheard of.

And Pasquale came down from 270 to just make it into the HW class!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 2013 New York Pro - Competitor Lists
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2013, 06:34:06 PM »
Hey Big Ron...I love you man, but you gotta stop shilling for these shows where theres absolutely nothing going on.

I won't be at that contest.  I will be in California for the NPC/IFBB California in Culver City.  But in each lineup, you always have some good competitors and some 'not so good' ones. Obviously, the best bodybuilders are waiting for the Olympia this year, so the potential to find a rising star is good.

I didn't have the Ironman / Flex Pro this year, as that was usually the first show where we saw new faces.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2013, 07:13:04 PM »
wow this dude is very impressive, makes Kevin English look like crap and they are the same height and roughly same weight. I hope to God this dude beats Kevin at the very least.
He should destroy Kevin English, but remember what happen last year when Sami destroyed him.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2013, 07:20:42 PM »
He should destroy Kevin English, but remember what happen last year when Sami destroyed him.
yup and every single bodybuilding forum on the planet complained about that call a 1000 times over and the judges know this, these kind of complains can not go unnoticed, I mean English looked atrophied everywhere and was so distorted.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2013, 07:23:49 PM »
yup and every single bodybuilding forum on the planet complained about that call a 1000 times over and the judges know this, these kind of complains can not go unnoticed, I mean English looked atrophied everywhere and was so distorted.
Kevin's left arm is really down in size??

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2013, 08:18:14 PM »
Presently at 216 with a slight film of water I would say right on.  He has been lean the whole prep.

holy crap,,,sick,condition,dense full size...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2013, 08:22:27 PM »
holy crap,,,sick,condition,dense full size...
grainy as fuck too and his back is even better then his front IMO.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2013, 09:02:21 PM »
I am afraid Rami's lower half is really going to disappoint us.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2013, 10:28:59 PM »
I won't be at that contest.  I will be in California for the NPC/IFBB California in Culver City.  But in each lineup, you always have some good competitors and some 'not so good' ones. Obviously, the best bodybuilders are waiting for the Olympia this year, so the potential to find a rising star is good.

I didn't have the Ironman / Flex Pro this year, as that was usually the first show where we saw new faces.

Hey Ron I thought the new system implemented was supposed to prevent the top pros from sitting out the entire year and to actually compete?

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2013, 12:40:14 AM »
Here's how I'd like it to go and how I think it will actually go. You know, I have my favorites, but my opinion counts for jack.

Men's Open
I'd like:
1) juan morel 2) jon delarosa 3) ramy 4) cedric 5) antoine (note: I actually don't give a shit how Antoine places. I just want to ask him how to say "hot beef injection" in french. Or maybe French Sign Language, since it's nearly impossible to say that phrase with your mouth full. Either way, fuck a trophy. Vaillant could have this chocolate bunny as his prize...)

We'll get:
1) morel 2) victor 3) cedric 4) ramy 5) champagnie/keith williams

212 & Under
I'd like:
1) aaron clark 2) Sami Al Haddad 3) Myoba Edwards 4) marco rivera 5) Al Auguste

We'll get:
1) aaron clark 2) kevin english 3) Marco Rivera 4) Sami Al Haddad 5) Branden Ray

Men's Physique
I'd like:
1) Anton Antipov

We'll get:
1) wet.

Women's Physique
I'd like:
1)Juliana Malacarne 2) Teresita Morales 3) Karina Nascimento 4) Toni West 5) Jillian Reville

We'll get:
1) Juliana 2) Karina 3) Toni West 4) Teresita 5) Joele Smith

Figure
I'd like:
1) Candice keene 2) corinna booth 3) Andrea cantone 4) nicole wilkins 5) Swann cardot

We'll freaking GET:
1) wilkins 2) keene 3) monica specking 4) Andrea Cantone 5) Corinna Booth

Bikini
I'd like:
1) Yarelis Gonzalez

We'll get:
1) Maybe the faint whisper of Yarelis passing gas in the hallway, but not much else.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2013, 01:27:22 AM »
Here's how I'd like it to go and how I think it will actually go. You know, I have my favorites, but my opinion counts for jack.

Men's Open
I'd like:
1) juan morel 2) jon delarosa 3) ramy 4) cedric 5) antoine (note: I actually don't give a shit how Antoine places. I just want to ask him how to say "hot beef injection" in french. Or maybe French Sign Language, since it's nearly impossible to say that phrase with your mouth full. Either way, fuck a trophy. Vaillant could have this chocolate bunny as his prize...)

LMAO!

;D

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2013, 01:56:42 AM »
You must be a Pro with a gimmick.  here's nothing interesting about those guys to keep track of.   Any of them have a video like Shawn Ray's Inside and Out ???  Show would be better off with zack khan winning it, since he is at least dynamic and fun to track back in Merry Ole England.  

Bbing has very few personalities now.
hi i am fan of zak khan too but by no means he is a show winner.lucky if he made top 6 in this line up.you and him both need realitycheck.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2013, 02:31:54 AM »

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2013, 03:12:19 AM »
Competitor lists updated May 20, 2013

http://www.ifbbpro.com/events/2013-new-york-pro-information/
SO AARON IS BACK IN THE OPEN?
Fuck, this ruins my predictions. It has no bearing, however, on the three people in this show who I would bang the skin off of.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2013, 06:28:38 AM »
hi i am fan of zak khan too but by no means he is a show winner.lucky if he made top 6 in this line up.you and him both need realitycheck.

He could win Toronto. Who's gonna beat him? Fouad or Frank McGrath? not much of a win to be bragging about but ZKK could take that one with ease, all the while selling 40k worth of merchandise at the big ass expo.

AR.2007

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2013, 10:19:12 AM »
I forgot Mamdouh "Big Ramy" Elssbiay was in this contest. this guy is genetic elite when it comes to putting on pure mass.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2013, 10:32:53 AM »
Well it's next weekend, who are your top 3?

weak line up but hey, look at the Arnold.  Victor will win, outside that I don't know. I'd like to see what Antoine looks like and how he'll do. He's gonna have to be alot bigger at his height to be competitive in a good line up.

2012 New York Pro Men's Bodybuilding Open

Pablo Ayala
Dainius Barzinskad
Jeff Beckham
Anthony Champagnie
Aaron Clark
Jon Delarosa
Constantinos Demetriou
Clarence DeVis
Mamdouh "Big Ramy" Elssbiay
Darron Glenn
Dalibor Hajek
Marcus Haley
Mike Johnson
Victor Martinez
Cedric McMillan
Juan Morel
An Nguyen
Daniel Toth
Anthony Valliant
Keith Williams

2012 New York Pro Men's Bodybuilding 212lb and Under

Sami Al Haddad
Jamal Al Maadway
Jason Arntz
Allan Auguste
Thomas Benagli
Raul Carrasco
Gianluca Catapano
Alfonso Del Rio
Charles Dixon
Greg Doucette
Mark Dugdale
Myoba Edwards
Kevin English
Manuel Manchado
Angel Rangel Vargas
Brandon Ray
Marco Rivera
Vicente Santamaria Martinez
Joe Vu

2012 New York Pro Men's Physique

Matthew Acton
Anton Antipov
Mark Anthony
Karl Biermann
Craig Capurso
Jonathan Cetera
Michael Ferguson
Vincent Flore
Craig Franczyk
Sadik Hadzovic
Coret Hammac
David Herskovitz
Ryan Hughes
Cory Lagasse
Ian Lauer
Keenon LeBlanc
Jake Routt
Sean Sapera
William Sullivan
Donta Tanner
Russell Waheed

Womens Physique

Sarah Bridges
Sheilahe Brown
Cynthia Colon
Melissa DiBernardo
Nathalie Falk
Gloria Faulls
Nathalie Foreau
Asha Hadley
Carmen Knights
Michelle Krack
Sandra Lombardo
Jen Louwagie
Juliana Malacarne
Frances Mendez
Teresita Morales
Karina Nascimento
Sheena Ohlig
Vallerie Paul
Audrey Presson
Gina Quinn
Alecia Rankovic
Jillian Reville
Jill Rudison
Jane Santos
Stacy Simons McDowell
Joele Smith
Kathy Unger
Jennie Verdi
Toni West

Figure

Shelly Albetta
Corinna Booth
Andrea Cantone
Swann Cardot
Lauren Cascio
Michelle DeRosa
Kenyatta Jones Arietta
Candice Keene
Tiana Norman
Melanise Pettee
Amy Puglise
Cinderella Richardson
Elvimar Sanchez
Rebecca Schubeck
Monica Specking
Katerina Tarbox
Rebecca Vera
Nicole Wilkins
Patty Zariello

Pro Bikini

Gigi Amurao
Maria Annunziata
Cynthia Benoit
Leigh Brandt
Danielle Carr
Ashley Cronley Leblanc
Yarelis Gonzalez
Janet Harding
Andrea Hertlein
Ashley Kaltwasser
Tabitha Klausen
Meredith Long
Dayna Maleton
Nathalie Mur
Yeshaira Robles
Anna Starodubtseva
Anna Lee Van Hattan
Ashley Wade
Nikola Weiterova
Francesca Yumul

Thought Jose Raymond was doing the 212.

THE BEEF

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #67 on: May 21, 2013, 11:39:19 AM »
5) antoine (note: I actually don't give a shit how Antoine places. I just want to ask him how to say "hot beef injection" in french. Or maybe French Sign Language, since it's nearly impossible to say that phrase with your mouth full. Either way, fuck a trophy. Vaillant could have this chocolate bunny as his prize...)

I'm happy and horny for him to hear this

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2013, 12:20:43 PM »
SO AARON IS BACK IN THE OPEN?
Fuck, this ruins my predictions. It has no bearing, however, on the three people in this show who I would bang the skin off of.

He is in 212 everything will be updated.

From today.

BODYBUILDINGBRAZIL

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: May 21, 2013, 02:01:25 PM »
But Big Ramy and Mohamed Touri are NOT on the IFBB Pro official list...

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: May 21, 2013, 04:27:19 PM »
Lobsta, no way will Marco beat Sami or Branden Ray.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #71 on: May 21, 2013, 05:55:32 PM »
Lobsta, no way will Marco beat Sami or Branden Ray.

I would be inclined to agree with you (see:  what I'd LIKE),  but I think in NEW YORK,  it's very likely that Marco will come in good enough to get the nod.  outside  of new York,  definitely less likely.   Same way English wins shows, despite being gnarly, unbalanced,  and not all that impressive (especially compared to Sami.)  BUT TO BE CLEAR, I THINK MARCO LOOKS WAY BETTER THAN ENGLISH AND IS QUITE IMPRESSIVE.  But no,  he's no Sami.

Also,  Maria Luisa  Baeza Diaz  has been added to the figure lineup,  and I'd much rather see her take 5th  than Swann.  In fact, I think she may get it!

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: May 21, 2013, 09:40:47 PM »
He could win Toronto. Who's gonna beat him? Fouad or Frank McGrath? not much of a win to be bragging about but ZKK could take that one with ease, all the while selling 40k worth of merchandise at the big ass expo.
first thing first...can he ever make it to the stage big ? mark.i love his freaky size and the amount of weight he lifts but i really doubt his ability to come in shredded on stage if he ever could.the biggest guy in industry is Ramy right now.you will see what happened to him when he hit NY stage.looking freaky in gym and looking and lifting tons of weights help you sell yourself with young dumb crowd.looking good on stage is totally different ball game.most of insulin monsters failed miserably on stage in past.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: May 22, 2013, 10:45:17 AM »
first thing first...can he ever make it to the stage big ? mark.i love his freaky size and the amount of weight he lifts but i really doubt his ability to come in shredded on stage if he ever could.the biggest guy in industry is Ramy right now.you will see what happened to him when he hit NY stage.looking freaky in gym and looking and lifting tons of weights help you sell yourself with young dumb crowd.looking good on stage is totally different ball game.most of insulin monsters failed miserably on stage in past.

i'm aware it took Khan like 3/4 of a decade to turn pro, and he's never been known for conditioning. The fact is Toronto is a really really poor lineup and he might have been able to steal it even being off. no other show this year I think will be this weak.

and if Ramy comes in peeled, holy fuck, that's the end of ZKK.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #74 on: May 22, 2013, 10:53:57 AM »
i'm aware it took Khan like 3/4 of a decade to turn pro, and he's never been known for conditioning. The fact is Toronto is a really really poor lineup and he might have been able to steal it even being off. no other show this year I think will be this weak.

and if Ramy comes in peeled, holy fuck, that's the end of ZKK.
Fouad is taking the Toronto show and Zack would get smoked by Fouad. Zack was the same size as he was in his amateur days and he was not impressive in contest shape, truth is he is a shitty bodybuilder has not beat anyone.