Author Topic: The galeniko Method: How to Get Beautiful Women  (Read 32118 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: The Mystery Method: How to Get Beautiful Women
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2013, 03:59:37 PM »
I'm not trolling, I seriously wondered if their was a concrete method for consistently attracting tens.  You have to admit it's kind of difficult.  I'd say I'm equally good looking facially as you, I have a decent build (better than most) but definitely don't have your great physique. 

I can pull pussy, but I want it to be easier and I want it to be automatic.
It ain't automatic, like in the Fassbender in the movie "Shame" .
Too many variables, you, her, time of day...cues---body language.
Hell, you can strike up a Convo waiting in line at the bank. People are people, and as such they talk. It has been said before that women are just as insecure as men, so they worry about not being approached, and other things. And many are just as flawed, if not more so than you are. But, we get caught up in looks.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2013, 04:27:29 PM »
uh huh.,....we all know that WHITE MEN NEVER EVER kill their wives or girlfriends ::)
it's well known blacks comit more rape and violent crime

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2013, 04:28:46 PM »
Want to fuck 10's?  Have a couple buddies follow you around with a large video camera and microphone wearing T-shirts with the MTV logo on it.

Whores will flock to you.

lol! So many experts in this thread. Being tall and WHITE with decent face and physique will get you most women!!!

I just got back from Florida. Them black girls there love their white boys, so forward as well. I'd walk into a store and a black woman would start telling me how jacked I was (no lies). They're very forward. Walked to a subway counter and the black girl was like "omg you're jacked where are you from with that accent???". Constant attention. Wolf whistled me a few times in the mall. Dead serious. WHITE POWER!!!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2013, 04:29:36 PM »
only an amateur asks a woman for her number

fuck em without any tracebacks after you go home

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2013, 06:58:40 PM »
I saw the most beautiful blond angel at Wild Oats today, and I chickened out...  :-\

If I had just had a few shots of Wild Turkey first....  :-[

I guess this is actually the root of my problem.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2013, 07:04:53 PM »
I saw the most beautiful blond angel at Wild Oats today, and I chickened out...  :-\

A hot blonde is always good, redheads are a preferred source as well.

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2013, 07:05:34 PM »
Pick one of the followings and be really good at it:

1) thugged out gangsta without sayin a word
2) rich
3) buff and protective looking
4) lean with some muscle
5) funny as fuck

really the list goes on and on. U just need to be good at one to get laid. Women like different things. I can find a group of 10 women and ask them to evaluate Mystery and that bald fag in the video, and I can find a 10-woman group where 9 will just laugh their heads off at these idiots.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2013, 07:06:29 PM »

I don't know this place...BUT if you would have sent over 10 wings and a beer...she would have come over and thanked you. I use to use that a lot....works unbelievable in sports bars.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2013, 07:12:30 PM »
i feel the same way

"game" is just trickery and deceit

if you have big lean arms you dont need to mislead women

they can see you are a strong man and will buy you drinks after which you sleep with them and ejaculate all over their head

brillant ;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2013, 10:42:02 PM »
it's well known blacks comit more rape and violent crime

I don;t recall this being the topic of the thread,,,this has become a very important topic to you lately...you bring up something racial in every thread...you need to sit with a psychiatrist and find out why

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2013, 11:41:13 PM »
Pick one of the followings and be really good at it:

1) thugged out gangsta without sayin a word
2) rich
3) buff and protective looking
4) lean with some muscle
5) funny as fuck

really the list goes on and on. U just need to be good at one to get laid. Women like different things. I can find a group of 10 women and ask them to evaluate Mystery and that bald fag in the video, and I can find a 10-woman group where 9 will just laugh their heads off at these idiots.

when you have no genetics or money, option 5 is sort of what pickupartists do. they practice being fun around people.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2013, 12:28:04 AM »
I'm reading four pickup artist books right now.  I want to learn to fuck as many 10's as I can, while I can.  (they're on piratebay if you want them).

Is there anything to this?  The psychology in all the books is the same.  There's a lot to it, so it's hard to explain.  Anyone familiar?

???

Mystery, the author of The Mystery Method: How to Get Beautiful Women looks like a fucking nerd.  So does Roosh V (author of the other book).

Reliable method to consistently attract and bed women like this:

Unfortunately for YOU the 10's they don't want to fuck the 5's such as yourself unless your paying.  If you wish to fulfil your ambition, Your best bet is too save your money and buy as many high priced hookers as you can.  That's about as solid as advice as you are going to get.  
V

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2013, 12:44:16 AM »
Every man, regardless of looks, wealth, intelligence or social standing believe he deserves a "10".
And I believe that every woman, regardless of looks, wealth, intellgience or social standing believes she deserves a rich, handsome Prince Charming that will sweep her off her feet.

And this is helped even more so by our society that tells us that we "deserve" what we want.
So, does this create a delusional attitude about the opposite sex?

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2013, 12:59:32 AM »
ahahhahaah, shit like this is for people who think the world is a formula.

"systems" and "procedures" appeal to individuals who have a natural social blind spot like engineers, computer programmers, mathematicians, etc...

At least that's been my experience.

What ends up helping these guys out is their money and status from their lucrative profession, not systems made by jokers who look like cartoon characters.

You see how PIP talks?

"I seriously wondered if their was a concrete method for consistently attracting tens"

As if there is a secret. a variable in a formula that he is not managing to figure out.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2013, 01:03:36 AM »
Every man, regardless of looks, wealth, intelligence or social standing believe he deserves a "10".
And I believe that every woman, regardless of looks, wealth, intellgience or social standing believes she deserves a rich, handsome Prince Charming that will sweep her off her feet.

And this is helped even more so by our society that tells us that we "deserve" what we want.

that stuff is very subjective, coz one man's "10" could be another man's "5"

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2013, 01:05:58 AM »
I'm married so what the fuck do I know?

I did have a mate back in Oz who'd bought "The Game" and like McLovin said - it's a numbers thing. he just started approaching more and more women and after about 6 months or so he was getting more pussy than he ever had in his life. I saw a few of the women he'd pulled - wouldn't have called them 10's.

The downside (for my friend at least)- and I don't know if they talk about this in the books or not - is that he had a lot of trouble getting rid of the ones he picked up. Ok - you're horny, you go out, approach a few 9's and 10's and they tell you to go fuck yourself, so you keep working your way down the scale until some grateful 5-6 goes home with you - then decides you're "THE ONE". I saw it happen a couple of times to this guy.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2013, 01:09:54 AM »

"systems" and "procedures" appeal to individuals who have a natural social blind spot like engineers, computer programmers, mathematicians, etc...

What ends up helping these guys out is their money and status from their lucrative profession, not systems made by jokers who look like cartoon characters.

You see how PIP talks?

"I seriously wondered if their was a concrete method for consistently attracting tens"

As if there is a secret. a variable in a formula that he is not managing to figure out.

lol  ;D ;D ;D

I can do it the old fashion way, I am hansom/fit... I was just hoping their was some method to be learned that could make this shit easy.  We learn to get really good at everything else, why can't one learn to get good at pulling pussy?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 21, 2013, 01:10:50 AM »

You see how PIP talks?

GREAT post!

galain, too.

if there any success can be attributed to these methods, i'm guessing it's simply from the fact that people, in trying them out, are actually going out and meeting / talking to girls, whereas before they wouldn't...

just meeting and talking to more and more people, can get someone over the hump.  some (as psychopath notices) need faith in a "system" before they will even try.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2013, 01:13:20 AM »
that stuff is very subjective, coz one man's "10" could be another man's "5"
Think of it like this. There is this magazine (I don't know if it still is existence) called Perfect 10. All of the women featured in that mag were/are attractive, slim Euro women. The man who founded the magazine, women would consider unattractive, not in shape, etc.
But, he and others like him, believe that they deserve these beautiful gorgeous women. Regardless of how they look, their money or lack there of, and many times want these women to accept them for who they are. Yet, they put these women up on a pedestal due their attractiveness.
Odd...

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #69 on: May 21, 2013, 02:30:01 AM »
GREAT post!

galain, too.

if there any success can be attributed to these methods, i'm guessing it's simply from the fact that people, in trying them out, are actually going out and meeting / talking to girls, whereas before they wouldn't...

just meeting and talking to more and more people, can get someone over the hump.  some (as psychopath notices) need faith in a "system" before they will even try.

bingo! so this isn't hard to figure out... bottom line is that it helps people regardless of how it works.

just like in bodybuilding some excel at this while others see marginal gains.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 21, 2013, 02:37:59 AM »
lol  ;D ;D ;D

I can do it the old fashion way, I am hansom/fit... I was just hoping their was some method to be learned that could make this shit easy.  We learn to get really good at everything else, why can't one learn to get good at pulling pussy?

The main thing is to have an opening line, some reason to stop her in the street or mall or wherever, but not a pick-up line, even though she knows why you're stopping her.

A problem for many guys is approach anxiety though.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 21, 2013, 02:39:46 AM »

you are very insightful on this matter

i feel same way

i look at my girl friend and it's easy to see her physical flaws

but then i look in the mirror and i think "ylls hth" and therefore overall i am still pleased with a girl that doesnt look perfect but a lot better than me

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #72 on: May 21, 2013, 02:43:18 AM »
The main thing is to have an opening line, some reason to stop her in the street or mall or wherever, but not a pick-up line, even though she knows why you're stopping her.

good post

i usually ask them where someplace is, even though i actually know where this place is ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 21, 2013, 02:47:38 AM »

yes

last time i picked up two thailand girls in the bar

at first i was standing around, no real good way in my head to approach them like not too obvious etc

then some 17 yr old pussy guy who over drank wanted to FIGHT me because i didnt move out of the way for him

it was hilarious sort of because he was a bag of bones with a baby face

i laughed at him untill his sober buddy removed him

then the thailand women were asking questions

and i was mr strong man who doesnt fear little homo

and from there it was easy

bitches love a strong man who doesnt afraid

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #74 on: May 21, 2013, 02:51:18 AM »
bitches love a strong man who doesnt afraid