Author Topic: Was Jesus Jewish? - Debate Between OneMoreRep & Wiggs.  (Read 16226 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Was Jesus Jewish? - Debate Between OneMoreRep & Wiggs.
« on: May 21, 2013, 08:37:49 AM »
Your Talmud says alot of wretched shit about Mary, Jesus and people your people call gentiles (although it is you people that are also gentiles or Goyim . So spare me on the Jews don't hate Jesus spiel.

Really? Please show me where it says that.

I've studied both the Torah and the rabbinic discussions found in the Talmud, as it was required to study them thoroughly throughout my early schooling in Yeshiva.

Please show me where exactly it says these things directly about Mary or Jesus. Please do so. When you do find the text, make sure to properly translate it from Hebrew to English, as I can gladly do so if you're not capable of.

Jesus wasn't Jewish. Jesus was a Hebrew Israelite. And you people have no ties to Hebrew Israelites of the Bible. You're converts. These are all facts that can't be disputed.

Again, where is your proof for these supposed "facts"?

"1"

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Which Hollywood stars + celebs AREN'T Jews?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 08:39:28 AM »
Brad Pitt
Tom Cruise
Antonio Banderas
Denzel Washington
Tom Hanks
Nicholas Cage
Robert Downey Jr.
Bruce Willis
Liam Neeson
John Travolta
Samuel L Jackson
Christian Bale
Matt Damon
Leonardo Dicaprio
Tobey Maguire
Orlando Bloom
Robert Deniro
Al Pacino
Ben Affleck
"1"

OMR, out of these blokes you've listed, which ones do you find are the most handsome? Top 3 if possible.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 08:42:23 AM »
Thank you for this list.  It answers my question.

You are welcome. Realize that I am not trying to side with anyone, as even I (being of Jewish decent) have had many issues with strict Orthodox and Non-orthodox Jews due to my being a homosexual. So, while I respect and support Israel and Judaism in many of its ways, I have my differences in various societal and faith-based practices.

...and regarding this statement:

No I am not clearly wrong.  I said stars and celebs, and there are hundreds more stars and celebs not on that list.

Yes, but this is what YOU said:

And I am not attacking Jews, just curious as it seems to be a industry where if you are not a Jew you have the odds stacked against you.

So, based off of that statement, you are wrong, because there you have a small abbreviated list of the TOP ACTORS/STARS in Hollywood that have made it and who are NOT Jewish.

"1"

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2013, 08:47:55 AM »

"1"

Read your "Jewish" Almanac....Written by a "Jew". (1980 p. 3)

Of almost 98% of JEWS we know today are NOT semitic, wouldn’t the term ANTI-SEMITIC be null and void?
-
“Many [modern-day Jews] of whom have clamored to go back [to Palestine] NEVER had antecedents [physical ancestors] in that part of the world….
The OVERWHELMING majority of Jews are descendants from the converts of Khazaria and elsewhere who ADOPTED Judaism….
This VIEW of the NON-ethnicity of the largest portion of Jewry IS SUSTAINED by such prominent anthropologists as Ripley, Weissenberg, Hertz, Boas, Pittard, Fishberg, Mead and others. . “
-Dr. Alfred M. Lilienthal
-
“… Though many Jews are NOT of Semitic origin, we are the religious, spiritual, and national [but NOT genetic] descendants of those who first formed the early foundations of Judaism who were Semites”
- Rabbi Cyril A. Stanway in “Viewpoints,” Thursday, November 8, 1990, in the Sun-News (Las Cruces, New Mexico)
-
. .” these Eastern European, Yiddish-speaking Jews who form the Zionist group practically in toto [almost entirely], have NEITHER a geographic, historic NOR ethnic connection with either the Jews [Israelite Judahites] of the Old Testament OR the land known today as Palestine. “
- Jewish Dr. Benjamin H. Freedman, published by the National Economic Council, Inc. as “Council Letter No. 177 (October 15, 1947)

1980 Jewish Almanac
“Strictly speaking it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a ‘Jew’ or to call a contemporary Jew an Israelite or a Hebrew.”
(1980 Jewish Almanac, p. 3)
The Jewish Encyclopedia:
“Khazars, a non-Semitic, Asiatic, Mongolian tribal nation who emigrated into Eastern Europe about the first century, who were converted as an entire nation to Judaism in the seventh century by the expanding Russian nation which absorbed the entire Khazar population, and who account for the presence in Eastern Europe of the great numbers of Yiddish-speaking Jews in Russia, Poland, Lithuania, Galatia, Besserabia and Rumania.”
The American Peoples Encyclopedia
… for 1954 at 15-292 records the following in reference to the Khazars: “In the year 740 A.D. the Khazars were officially converted to Judaism. A century later they were crushed by the incoming Slavic-speaking people and were scattered over central Europe where they were known as Jews.
-
According to the standard Jewish Encyclopedia 96% of all the Jews known to the world today are descendents of the Khazar tribes of Russia, Eastern Europe and western Mongolia.
-
Genesis 10:1-3, New King James Version (NKJV)
Nations Descended from Noah
1 Now this is the genealogy of the sons of Noah: Shem, Ham, and Japheth. And sons were born to them after the flood.
2 The sons of Japheth were Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech, and Tiras. 3 The sons of Gomer were Ashkenaz, Riphath,[a] and Togarmah.

Now don't tell me this comes at a shock to you, cause you're full of shit if you do. You know, and now you know everyone else does.  I don't need to say anything further. Between your people running the transatlantic slave trade and everything else they've been accused of, don't ever try to paint yourselves as victims... As I stated before, the chickens are coming home to roost.

I'll address your first point later.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2013, 08:53:38 AM »
One can also read the 13th Tribe of Khazaria written by a "Jew"....The author was killed.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2013, 09:01:00 AM »
Retardazza and another useless thread. Who saw that one coming?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2013, 09:01:09 AM »
One can also read the 13th Tribe of Khazaria written by a "Jew"....The author was killed.

So are you only going to cut and paste useless babble from the internet or are you going to have a structured discussion with proper quotes and passages that you can actually make sense of?

I can go on over thousands of pro-Israel sites and copy and paste their material here refuting your meager evidence ad nauseam, but that just shows that I have talent with my mouse's right clicker and copy-and-paste option. At that rate, we can just have a copy-and-paste war with no intellectual discussion or interpretation.

You stated Jesus was not Jewish, prove it. That's what I am asking for. I would like to read your actual findings, not your google search and Rastafarian site copy and paste material. Not to mention the other "hate" sites where you gathered your material from (like this one below):

http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2013/05/18/us-media-keep-american-people-unaware-of-israel-crimes/

Also, you stated that our Talmud badmouthed Mary and Jesus.

Your Talmud says alot of wretched shit about Mary, Jesus and people your people call gentiles (although it is you people that are also gentiles or Goyim . So spare me on the Jews don't hate Jesus spiel.

PLEASE show me that, as I have read and studied the Talmud thoroughly when I was a young man and never heard of such a thing. NO REALLY, SHOW ME WHERE EXACTLY OUR TALMUD STATES THOSE THINGS.

The Talmud is one collection of discussions that I can argue for an infinity, so please gather your material and make it worth while.

If you're having problems searching for the answers on Google, maybe pick up a book and read it.

"1"

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2013, 09:12:42 AM »
So are you only going to cut and paste useless babble from the internet or are you going to have a structured discussion with proper quotes and passages that you can actually make sense of?

I can go on over thousands of pro-Israel sites and copy and paste their material here refuting your meager evidence ad nauseam, but that just shows that I have talent with my mouse's right clicker and copy-and-paste option.

You stated Jesus was not Jewish, prove it. That's what I am asking for. I would like to read your actual findings, not your google search and Rastafarian site copy and paste material.

Also, you stated that our Talmud badmouthed Mary and Jesus. PLEASE show me that, as I have read and studied the Talmud thoroughly when I was a young man and never heard of such a thing. NO REALLY, SHOW ME WHERE EXACTLY OUR TALMUD STATES THOSE THINGS.

If you're having problems searching for the answers on Google, maybe pick up a book and read it.

"1"

Don't insult my intelligence.  Dispute any of what I posted with fact. I'LL GET TO YOUR TALMUD, WHEN YOU ADDRESS THE POINTS I MADE vs. DISMISSING THEM. So please post your pro-Israel drivel. I'd love to continue making you look like a fool. Those cut and pastes are what are called quotes....From YOUR people....Esteemed people.  If what I posted is "babble". Tell me what is babble, tell me why and prove it. So Mrs. Lawyer, disprove my "babble".

I'll be waiting.  You're already trying to change the subject on this Talmud business. If you want to get insulting we can certainly go there. Seems that your panties are in a knot.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2013, 09:15:19 AM »
Don't insult my intelligence.  Dispute any of what I posted with fact. I'LL GET TO YOUR TALMUD, WHEN YOU ADDRESS THE POINTS I MADE vs. DISMISSING THEM. So please post your pro-Israel drivel. I'd love to continue making you look like a fool. Those cut and pastes are what are called quotes....From YOUR people....Esteemed people.  If what I posted is "babble". Tell me what is babble, tell me why and prove it. So Mrs. Lawyer, disprove my "babble".

I'll be waiting.  You're already trying to change the subject on this Talmud business. If you want to get insulting we can certainly go there. Seems that your panties are in a knot.

I asked you to prove that Jesus was not Jewish based on facts.

I also asked you to prove your statements regarding the Talmud badmouthing Mary and Jesus.

I didn't ask you to debate the difference between being Jewish, Hebrew or Israeli.

Do you get it?

The above bolded issues are what I am seeking answers to.

"1"

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2013, 09:18:05 AM »
Really? Please show me where it says that.

I've studied both the Torah and the rabbinic discussions found in the Talmud, as it was required to study them thoroughly throughout my early schooling in Yeshiva.

Please show me where exactly it says these things directly about Mary or Jesus. Please do so. When you do find the text, make sure to properly translate it from Hebrew to English, as I can gladly do so if you're not capable of.

"1"

Um....did you forget what you posted a page back? Did you misremember?  I'm posting my facts on a question you asked and you wanna mix and mash subjects. That's not something I'm gonna do and if you wanna debate or discuss, it's going to have to be fairly meaning you If I post something you don't believe is fact, then you dispute it and not change the subject. Kapeesh?

Gvr

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2013, 09:18:57 AM »
I hate doing business with Jews. All They do is complain about the cost and always try to squeeze every penny out of you. I do have to admit, once you made clear on how far They can go and you don't bend They Will respect That. Other than That They are very smart, reliable and hard working people.
This is my experience with Israelis Jews. As for American Jews, They are just as lazy as other Americans.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2013, 09:22:17 AM »
Um....did you forget what you posted a page back? Did you misremember?

Please go back and show me what I posted.

This is what you stated:

Jesus wasn't Jewish. Jesus was a Hebrew Israelite. And you people have no ties to Hebrew Israelites of the Bible. You're converts. These are all facts that can't be disputed.

...and this is what I posted in reply to that:

My contention stands with regards to your statements about Jesus not being Jewish based on facts. I seek for you to show me where you base your statements from.

I also asked you to prove your statements regarding the Talmud badmouthing Mary and Jesus.

I didn't ask you to debate the difference between being Jewish, Hebrew or Israeli.

Also, Wiggs, no one has insulted you or your intelligence.

The material you posted is not from your own research, but instead copied and pasted from various "hate" sites on the internet.

Your statements here...

So Mrs. Lawyer, disprove my "babble".

I'd love to continue making you look like a fool.

....are what I call insults.

"1"

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2013, 09:25:47 AM »
I HAVE SOME HASIDIC CUSTOMERS.SOME NICE SOME TOUGH TO DEAL..

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2013, 09:28:51 AM »
I asked you to prove that Jesus was not Jewish based on facts.

LIE. See page one, bottom of page. You asked for facts, I gave them to you, you didn't like them, you try to dismiss them as babble when they are quotes from your people...esteem people might I say, which support my argument and the fact that you people are not who you say you are. I believe many of you indeed do not know yourselves....Here's a quote..." The story of the Khazar Empire as it slowly emerges from the past begins to look like the cruelest hoax which history ever perpetuated." ....Arthur Koestler.

Do you get it? The question is, do YOU get it?

The above bolded issues are what I am seeking answers to. You won't get a single answer from me, until this argument is settled see how you wanted your facts and you instantly dismiss them...You are a lawyer? Hahahahahahhahahahahahah hahaha.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2013, 09:34:29 AM »
Wiggs,

First and foremost, I never stated that I was a lawyer. Check your facts before you state lies.

Second, I specifically asked you to debate where in the Talmud does it speak badly of both Jesus and Mary, which you CAN'T do because it doesn't exist.

Third, I asked you to prove that Jesus was not Jewish.

You decided to throw in your usual "Jews are not Hebrew Israelites" nonsense, which you always like to throw in whenever you get the chance.

"1"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2013, 09:37:56 AM »
What if I told you the majority of Hollywood are Atheist.  ;)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2013, 09:38:06 AM »
Please go back and show me what I posted.

This is what you stated:

...and this is what I posted in reply to that:

My contention stands with regards to your statements about Jesus not being Jewish based on facts. I seek for you to show me where you base your statements from.

Also, Wiggs, no one has insulted you or your intelligence.

The material you posted is not from your own research, but instead copied and pasted from various "hate" sites on the internet.

Your statements here...

....are what I call insults.

"1"

I don't frequent hate sites and I resent you for insinuating I do/did.  As I've stated for now the 4TH TIME. These quotes came from YOUR PEOPLE. Not hate sites. And you have yet to address or contrast a SINGLE point I made. You keep defaulting to this Talmud issue. Well guess what, you don't want to address any of the points I made by proving them factually inaccurate, (which would be quite easy if they were false) that's your business but don't expect to engage with me in discourse when the facts don't go your way. So until you address each and every one of my cut and paste quotes from YOUR people and factual statements from YOUR people, then don't expect me to address any of your bolded points. One issue at a time. And they stay separate.

Passive aggressiveness is a form of insult, you know it and I know it.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2013, 09:38:32 AM »
Internet religion...... serious stuff! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2013, 09:43:34 AM »
Wiggs,

First and foremost, I never stated that I was a lawyer. Check your facts before you state lies.

Second, I specifically asked you to debate where in the Talmud does it speak badly of both Jesus and Mary, which you CAN'T do because it doesn't exist.

Third, I asked you to prove that Jesus was not Jewish.

You decided to throw in your usual "Jews are not Hebrew Israelites" nonsense, which you always like to throw in whenever you get the chance.

"1"

Yes, my usual... Which hasn't been proven wrong by anyone....You clearly don't know as much about your cult as you thought you did. Perhaps you should reread (if you even read them) the quotes I posted from your people.

"Second, I specifically asked you to debate where in the Talmud does it speak badly of both Jesus and Mary, which you CAN'T do because it doesn't exist." - Check your facts before you state lies.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2013, 09:48:09 AM »
One issue at a time. And they stay separate

Passive aggressiveness is a form of insult, you know it and I know it.

Let's be clear here, I never stated these supposed facts, you did. You made the claims, so the burden of proof falls on you.

The first issue you stated was:

Your Talmud says alot of wretched shit about Mary, Jesus

Prove it.

Your second statement, which I have contention with was:

Jesus wasn't Jewish.

Prove it.

Again, YOU made these claims, not me. Prove them...

I never asked to debate about the semantics of Jews being Hebrew or Israelites. I asked you to prove the statements which YOU made above.

You take someone to court and charge them with something and they are innocent until proven guilty. In this case, you are the one claiming such things and the burden of proof falls on you.

Prove the "facts" that you stated.

I am not here to argue with cut-and-paste material, I am here to discuss something intelligibly with Wiggs the person.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2013, 09:49:12 AM »
"Second, I specifically asked you to debate where in the Talmud does it speak badly of both Jesus and Mary, which you CAN'T do because it doesn't exist." - Check your facts before you state lies.

Go ahead and post your cut-and-paste argument for this supposed lie.

Please do..

"1"

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2013, 09:51:22 AM »
Jews built Hollywood, at least they built the studios.  But they are about 2% of the US population, so I doubt they are the majority religion in any occupation.

For that matter, the Italians built Vegas, but I doubt they are the only people working the casinos.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2013, 09:51:43 AM »

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2013, 09:55:12 AM »

Please do..

"1"

it seems like a dangerous game to have an argument with you, since you've become a mod.  fuck around and hit the wrong key, and a getbig member ends up in purgatory.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2013, 09:57:06 AM »

Please do..

"1"

Yawn....You've read my terms and until you abide by them, (which are very reasonable) this conversation between you and I is over. You post no argument to my quotes and facts because there is no logical argument to be made.

You lose, I win.

You don't want any part of this argument trust me. Which is why chose the route you did to avoid it and end it. Tootles  :-*