Author Topic: Was Jesus Jewish? - Debate Between OneMoreRep & Wiggs.  (Read 16276 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Which Hollywood stars + celebs AREN'T Jews?
« Reply #100 on: May 22, 2013, 02:48:14 PM »
Wiggs,

It's been 24 hours since I made my rebuttal to your post.

You've logged in twice over the course of those 24 hours and each time for hours at a time.

Will you not come back and finish the debate?

Isn't that, in your own words, a "bitch move"?

"1"
Does this count as an owning? Maybe a downgrade to an outing? There will be fallout.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: May 22, 2013, 02:56:34 PM »
Does this count as an owning? Maybe a downgrade to an outing? There will be fallout.

I don't think so.

I see this as merely a friendly debate between two forum friends. I don't see Wiggs as a foe. Instead, I think he is a funny guy with entertaining material.

What he did do, which I found a little much, was that he resorted to these tactics below:

It's quite laughable coming from "Onemorerep" especially considering we never really got started. So you can throw your tantrums and get butt hurt because I won't talk about what you want to talk about in the order you want to talk about it or you can admit that I'm indeed correct, or try to argue against my points, then once I feel they've been argued thoroughly even if we agree to disagree, we move on to the next topic. Because the longer this thread goes, the worse you look.

Followed by this..

If I were you, I wouldn't want any part of it either. Don't worry, you can slither out of the back door.

I was generous enough to take the time out to write a proper rebuttal to the argument he posted (which wasn't even his own argument, as he didn't write it and just copied and pasted the works of a fraudulent Jew that was both anti-semitic and anti-zionist). He has now taken over 24 hours and has yet to respond. He has logged in twice during those 24 hours and each time he logged in, he was on for more than an hour and I purposely bumped the thread during each of those times for his convenience. I even had a fellow moderator bring back this thread from the general topics section, just so that he could have the basic courtesy extended to him for a proper rebuttal on his part.

Now, 24 hours later and multiple times viewed, he has yet to even chime in after I wrote a thorough rebuttal IN MY OWN WORDS with adequate proof from the only source we have as a reference to Jesus' life. I didn't need to use any fancy authors or material from someone else. Instead, I just opened up a regular bible and took a few minutes to dissect a few verses while pointing out the clear and inarguable points for him to debate over.

After providing him with what he desired, his lack of response to this thread is....oh, I don't know, I will leave it to his own words for a proper description:

That is what's known as a "bitch move".  Remember that.

"1"

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: May 22, 2013, 02:58:36 PM »
wiggs always disappears after starting an "incendiary" thread... it's happened countless times

probably believes he's some sort of "self-styled TA"

lolol

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: May 22, 2013, 03:00:38 PM »
I don't think so.

I see this as merely a friendly debate between two forum friends. I don't see Wiggs as a foe. Instead, I think he is a funny guy with entertaining material.

What he did do, which I found a little much, was that he resorted to these tactics below:

Followed by this..

I was generous enough to take the time out to write a proper rebuttal to the argument he posted (which wasn't even his own argument, as he didn't write it and just copied and pasted the works of a fraudulent Jew that was both anti-semitic and anti-zionist). He has now taken over 24 hours and has yet to respond. He has logged in twice during those 24 hours and each time he logged in, he was on for more than an hour and I purposely bumped the thread during each of those times for his convenience. I even had a fellow moderator bring back this thread from the general topics section, just so that he could have the basic courtesy extended to him for a proper rebuttal on his part.

Now, 24 hours later and multiple times viewed, he has yet to even chime in after I wrote a thorough rebuttal IN MY OWN WORDS with adequate proof from the only source we have as a reference to Jesus' life. I didn't need to use any fancy authors or material from someone else. Instead, I just opened up a regular bible and took a few minutes to dissect a few verses while pointing out the clear and inarguable points for him to debate over.

After providing him with what he desired, his lack of response to this thread is....oh, I don't know, I will leave it to his own words for a proper description:

"1"

That's okay One, We will say it for you. Wiggs got raped in this thread.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: May 22, 2013, 03:02:14 PM »
wiggs always disappears after starting an "incendiary" thread... it's happened countless times

probably believes he's some sort of "self-styled TA"

lolol

I don't know. I wouldn't call him a self-styled TA, as I believe he has his own style. The issue I see is that for as much huffing and puffing as he did, his sudden lack of response, even after multiple logins and ample amount of time present during each log in (>1 hour), it just seems a little, I don't know like a...

That is what's known as a "bitch move".  Remember that.

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: May 22, 2013, 03:04:04 PM »
I don't know. I wouldn't call him a self-styled TA, as I believe he has his own style. The issue I see is that for as much huffing and puffing as he did, his sudden lack of response, even after multiple logins and ample amount of time present during each log in (>1 hour), it just seems a little, I don't know like a...

"1"
Hahahahahaha!!!! You are surgical. Maybe one day we can lock horns, and find out the true champion.  :-*

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: May 22, 2013, 03:05:25 PM »
Hahahahahaha!!!! You are surgical. Maybe one day we can lock horns, and find out the true champion.  :-*

I don't think I have the courage to go at it with you sir.

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: May 22, 2013, 03:11:42 PM »
I don't think I have the courage to go at it with you sir.

"1"
;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #108 on: May 22, 2013, 03:14:02 PM »
Wiggs is too hot headed - the way he writes his posts... too much pressure.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #109 on: May 22, 2013, 03:20:36 PM »
Outed!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: May 22, 2013, 03:22:44 PM »
Outed!
Yeah, that did sound kind of gay.  ;D Much deserved.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #111 on: May 22, 2013, 05:55:47 PM »
Most actors may not be but most of the producers/real decision makers in hollywood def are jews. A lot of them use fake names. The jewish influence on our society, government, even local communities is vastly greater than most people realize.

Yes...This goes back from the beginnings of Hollywood. GGews used more "American" sounding names...Today, now that most of Hollywood admits that the GGews run shit, the opposite is happening. Now there are people trying to pretend being part of the tribe to move break into Hollywood. The running joke is that if you're not Ggewish or you won't suck dick, don't bother trying to break into acting.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #112 on: May 22, 2013, 07:09:11 PM »
OF COURSE Jesus was Jewish how is these even open to debate?   

I think it's whether or not he was a black Jew or a hadji looki g Jew is the question.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: May 23, 2013, 08:15:21 AM »
BUMP

"1"

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Was Jesus Jewish? - Debate Between OneMoreRep & Wiggs.
« Reply #114 on: June 20, 2013, 11:32:00 AM »
I read the article Wiggs posted and it's an excellent read....the history of the term Jew is fascinating.

As far as I'm concerned Jesus Christ himself identified as a Jew/Hebrew/Israelite/Judean.....a descendant of King David.

Although the etomology of the term "Jew" as Wiggs' article states is compelling.  Regardless of the term "Jew" being a misused or mistranslated form of slang, the people in reference to the terms are the very same Hebrew speaking Israelites freed from Egyptian slavery.  David and the incarnate Son of God directly descend from this line.  The discussion around specific semantics involving the use of the term "Jew" does not take away from the greater context of historical scripture.   Words are important, words are powerful, but most often context clarifies the use (or even the misuse) of those words.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 20, 2013, 03:13:53 PM »
I read the article Wiggs posted and it's an excellent read....the history of the term Jew is fascinating.

As far as I'm concerned Jesus Christ himself identified as a Jew/Hebrew/Israelite/Judean.....a descendant of King David.

Although the etomology of the term "Jew" as Wiggs' article states is compelling.  Regardless of the term "Jew" being a misused or mistranslated form of slang, the people in reference to the terms are the very same Hebrew speaking Israelites freed from Egyptian slavery.  David and the incarnate Son of God directly descend from this line.  The discussion around specific semantics involving the use of the term "Jew" does not take away from the greater context of historical scripture.   Words are important, words are powerful, but most often context clarifies the use (or even the misuse) of those words.

You are a good man. Nothing that you read from those times can be proven. That is 100% fact. This is where the whole faith debate comes in. I hope you are right.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #116 on: June 21, 2013, 05:51:56 AM »
You are a good man. Nothing that you read from those times can be proven. That is 100% fact. This is where the whole faith debate comes in. I hope you are right.
I do appreciate the compliment.

Well the scriptures have been verified by non-biblical sources and a ton of archeological finds.

For a nonbeliever faith seems rather meaningless and those that go from nonbelief to belief undertake an initial leap of faith, but once the Holy Spirit indwells the new believer that faith translates from a leap to full assurance in the heart validating everything put forth in historical scripture.