Author Topic: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting  (Read 218389 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting
« Reply #1575 on: July 11, 2013, 11:12:36 AM »
He would be VERY smart to plead to 8 years at the last minute.

I CANNOT BELIEVE the defense lawyer thought 10/20/Life didn't apply.  HE USED A GUN!  IN FLORIDA!

WTF.  Ignorant.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1576 on: July 11, 2013, 11:13:43 AM »
you want to put society on trial, and that's cool.   but this case is about this one shooting.

You can't honestly believe that.  For you its not about race but for the majority of people it's purely about race.  
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1577 on: July 11, 2013, 11:20:02 AM »
Prosecutor:
"LOL @ Rachel genteel isn't the most educated or sophisticated person around..............."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1578 on: July 11, 2013, 11:21:36 AM »
You can't honestly believe that.  For you its not about race but for the majority of people it's purely about race. 

I'd LOVE to see any scientific polling showing this.  I'm sure it's been done.   It would back up the "There will be race riots!" belief that some people who watch cable news share.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1579 on: July 11, 2013, 11:24:54 AM »
What a mockery of justice. Cant get you with the charge, so well just throw other charges at you until you get convicted of something. If he gets aquitted of murser 2 and the judge still throws the book at him, im going to lose all faith in our justice system.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1581 on: July 11, 2013, 11:27:47 AM »
I'd LOVE to see any scientific polling showing this.  I'm sure it's been done.   It would back up the "There will be race riots!" belief that some people who watch cable news share.

Come on now.  You can't be that naive.  This whole thing has been marketed racially.
A

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #1582 on: July 11, 2013, 11:33:16 AM »
"Oh, you won't convict on manslaughter either? How about assault? No? Battery? Uh... What about a noise violation for firing the handgun? Yeah! Let's go with that."

The fact that they were trying to charge child abuse shows how desperate they are for a conviction. What a joke our justice system is. Plays right into the lynch-mob mentality that accompanies so many of the sheeple. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1583 on: July 11, 2013, 11:37:10 AM »
Come on now.  You can't be that naive.  This whole thing has been marketed racially.

CORRECT - by cable news who live on ratings $$$$$$$$$$$$

They talk dry florida self-defense statute and people turn off the TV.
They talk about racial tensions and how it's about to boil over and how profiling and blah blah - and people watch and debate.

OF COURSE it's been marketed racially - and everyone doing it is profiting from people getting upset and arguing and staying tuned in.   

Fuck race - it's about gun rights, self defense, and impeding personal liberties and freedoms of other people.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1585 on: July 11, 2013, 11:45:35 AM »
How long is this prosecutor going to ramble on and on and on?

I love his imagination though. Filling in those holes that the state couldn't.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1586 on: July 11, 2013, 11:56:06 AM »
How long is this prosecutor going to ramble on and on and on?

I love his imagination though. Filling in those holes that the state couldn't.

well, when you hunt & murder a kid on a dark rainy night, there are going to be holes in what is seen and can be proven.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1587 on: July 11, 2013, 11:58:21 AM »
well, when you hunt & murder a kid on a dark rainy night, there are going to be holes in what is seen and can be proven.

Hunt?  Your language is loaded.
A

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1588 on: July 11, 2013, 12:05:04 PM »

You are delusional. You must be his twin.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1589 on: July 11, 2013, 12:07:41 PM »

::)  ::)

James

« Reply #1590 on: July 11, 2013, 12:17:31 PM »

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #1591 on: July 11, 2013, 12:23:42 PM »
Hunt?  You're language is loaded.

It's 100% biased. But he formed his decision on this case nearly 2 years ago. Keep in mind that this tool does nothing but watch MSNBC all day.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1592 on: July 11, 2013, 12:23:58 PM »
oh the child abuse thing is silly - but it's 3rd degree murder which we all know should be something the prosecution didn't prove.

prosecutor #2 showing us a wealth of lies that zimmerman made - if you EVER believed 100% of what zimmerman said, you should turn on your TV right now, watch and punch yourself in the head dozens of times.  Obvious contradictions in his speech, where he changes statements mid-sentence, obvious lies, one by one.

Seriously, if you still believe zimmerman is honest, punch yourself a few times.  Maybe you don't think he committed any crime.  But at the very least, he lied to police.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1593 on: July 11, 2013, 12:25:00 PM »
It's 100% biased. But he formed his decision on this case nearly 2 years ago. Keep in mind that this tool does nothing but watch MSNBC all day.

i listen to rush and hannity.   levin when i can.  also i love beck.  at least a few times a week.  FOX news is okay but it's so 6th grade mentality.  Not too much msnbc anymore.

ZImmerman told a shitload of lies, and right now, we are seeing them one by one in his own words.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1594 on: July 11, 2013, 12:42:00 PM »

What did the prosecution prove? Nothing.  Why is this case even in court?

Zimm will be found guilty of something, but it won't be because the prosecution proved anything. And that should concern everyone because it shows a clear problem with the legal system.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1595 on: July 11, 2013, 12:47:45 PM »
What did the prosecution prove? Nothing.  Why is this case even in court?

Zimm will be found guilty of something, but it won't be because the prosecution proved anything. And that should concern everyone because it shows a clear problem with the legal system.

zimmerman lied a lot in this video they're showing now.   I mean, obstruction, at the very least?

and dario73, surely you know that juries do this ALL OF THE TIME.   They'll see a person as dumb, dangerous, or having gotten away with a previous crime and will throw the book at them, regardless of the law.  it's an imperfect system, and jurors often try to punish people, and often don't understand the law and just want to do what's right.

I think since 5/6 of the jurors are mothers - they'll say they know zimm is a liar, they know he'll be armed and back on the street tomorrow, and they don't want their babies out there with this kind of liar running around yards with a 9mm.  They'll say "whatever this mess of a case may be, I dont want this guy back out there tomorrow shooting people again"

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1596 on: July 11, 2013, 01:18:16 PM »

zimmerman lied a lot in this video they're showing now.   I mean, obstruction, at the very least?

and dario73, surely you know that juries do this ALL OF THE TIME.   They'll see a person as dumb, dangerous, or having gotten away with a previous crime and will throw the book at them, regardless of the law.  it's an imperfect system, and jurors often try to punish people, and often don't understand the law and just want to do what's right.

The investigator who interviewed him that night and every single police authority that came in contact with him have stated that those "lies" don't have any bearing on the findings of this case. Those "lies" are of minute details that in no way contradict his claim of self defense.

I have seen juries do that but it's still wrong. The legal system is broken.

Anyway, looks like he will get manslaughter. Nice fishing expedition.

Failure by the prosecution will be rewarded. Only in America.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1597 on: July 11, 2013, 01:35:01 PM »
Not impressed at all with the prosecution's closing argument.  They actually helped make the case for reasonable doubt by posing so many unanswered questions. 

Not sure how the jury felt, but I found his constant yelling to be pretty irritating. 

I hope West doesn't do closing for Zimmerman.  He should not say another word until the verdict is in. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1598 on: July 11, 2013, 01:45:50 PM »

Pretty desperate move by the prosecution.  Glad the judge did the right thing. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1599 on: July 11, 2013, 01:47:26 PM »
I think Zimm should have taken the stand