Author Topic: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting  (Read 210854 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting
« Reply #1625 on: July 12, 2013, 01:30:39 PM »
More deserving than Obama for sure!

And the circle is complete.  ;D
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1626 on: July 12, 2013, 01:49:38 PM »
the four minutes of silence, which was the period of time between Martin running and the beat down.

who lotta time for which zimmerman cannot account for his whereabouts.

doesnt take 4 minutes to walk his happy ass back to the truck, as he claimed he was doing.

Fallout = laughable.  it'll be a few dozen idiots throwing bows for the camera, signs and angry yells, some online noise, and that's it.   The merchants of fear that screamed about race riots so far?  embarrassing. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1627 on: July 12, 2013, 03:24:34 PM »
Aside from the overwhelming evidence of self-defense, the most important thing I heard during closing argument was the four minutes of silence, which was the period of time between Martin running and the beat down. Martin was a "football throw" away from his father's house when he started running. Pretty obvious he didn't run home, but circled back around to confront Zimmerman.

I'll probably be on a plane when the verdict comes in.  Glad I'm going to miss the fallout.  And I still have no idea what the jury will decide.  
LOL @ "overwhelming"

were you expecting a lot of fall out over there in Hawaii ?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1628 on: July 12, 2013, 04:25:13 PM »
i live in a gated community in FLorida - guys like zimmerman terrify the shit out of me.  Maybe i'm out walking for cardio and some truck pulls up, U-turns, cruises up next to me, and some guy is eyeball fucking me.  Given the advantage he has under FL law with the truck, I decide to jog two blocks.   SUDDENLY, a guy 50 pounds bigger than me wearing a fanny pack and Tapout shirt jumps outta truck and starts sprinting at me with his hand on fanny.  Oh shit.  I dunno who I pissed off, but Chuck Lidell with a hand cannon will be on top of me in about 30 seconds at the pace he's on, and I don't see a badge.  I lie down prone on ground and draw my weapon as the killing machine is only seconds away, fumbling with his fanny pack as suddenly he think I am the threat - lol I ran to get away from his ass!

Now we're in a situation where 2 permit holders are about to throw down because FL law is ambigious and because this guy is way over-zealous. 

today's defense closing argument is brought to you by the Unisom/Hubris stack. 
the barbed wire chain link around your trailer park doesnt count as a gated community there hoss

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1629 on: July 12, 2013, 07:05:26 PM »
the barbed wire chain link around your trailer park doesnt count as a gated community there hoss

i'm movin on up

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1630 on: July 12, 2013, 11:13:36 PM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1631 on: July 13, 2013, 05:26:47 AM »
Aside from the overwhelming evidence of self-defense, the most important thing I heard during closing argument was the four minutes of silence, which was the period of time between Martin running and the beat down. Martin was a "football throw" away from his father's house when he started running. Pretty obvious he didn't run home, but circled back around to confront Zimmerman.

I'll probably be on a plane when the verdict comes in.  Glad I'm going to miss the fallout.  And I still have no idea what the jury will decide. 

And you talk about me speculating....... ::)
A

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #1632 on: July 13, 2013, 01:24:46 PM »
i live in a gated community in FLorida - guys like zimmerman terrify the shit out of me.  Maybe i'm out walking for cardio and some truck pulls up, U-turns, cruises up next to me, and some guy is eyeball fucking me.  Given the advantage he has under FL law with the truck, I decide to jog two blocks.   SUDDENLY, a guy 50 pounds bigger than me wearing a fanny pack and Tapout shirt jumps outta truck and starts sprinting at me with his hand on fanny.  Oh shit.  I dunno who I pissed off, but Chuck Lidell with a hand cannon will be on top of me in about 30 seconds at the pace he's on, and I don't see a badge.  I lie down prone on ground and draw my weapon as the killing machine is only seconds away, fumbling with his fanny pack as suddenly he think I am the threat - lol I ran to get away from his ass!

Now we're in a situation where 2 permit holders are about to throw down because FL law is ambigious and because this guy is way over-zealous. 

today's defense closing argument is brought to you by the Unisom/Hubris stack. 

You've admitted that you and an armed gang of vigilantes used to stalk strangers in your neighborhood. You were doing exactly what Zimmerman did, you fucking hypocrite. Only difference is that you never got to use your gun despite your clear desire to do just that.

And don't even try to say otherwise. No one patrols their neighborhood in an armed group unless they're looking to start shit. Scumbag.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1633 on: July 13, 2013, 01:29:16 PM »
You've admitted that you and an armed gang of vigilantes used to stalk strangers in your neighborhood. You were doing exactly what Zimmerman did, you fucking hypocrite. Only difference is that you never got to use your gun despite your clear desire to do just that.

And don't even try to say otherwise. No one patrols their neighborhood in an armed group unless they're looking to start shit. Scumbag.

so you agree that Zimmerman was stalking Martin and acting like a vigilante

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1634 on: July 13, 2013, 01:58:50 PM »
so you agree that Zimmerman was stalking Martin and acting like a vigilante
pretty sure no one disputed that he was following the kid nor that he was a wannabe cop. That in no way makes him guilty.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #1635 on: July 13, 2013, 02:22:08 PM »
pretty sure no one disputed that he was following the kid nor that he was a wannabe cop. That in no way makes him guilty.

Exactly. StrawAnus and Douche40 can't comprehend that. If 240 was doing nothing wrong following people around his neighborhood while armed then how are Zimmerman's actions any different. Just shows how hypocritical he is.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1636 on: July 13, 2013, 02:25:20 PM »

when did I ever say that either of those things alone make him guilty

I think he started the altercation and Martin was either defending himself or trying to get away

I don't think deadly force was in any way justified

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1637 on: July 13, 2013, 02:26:13 PM »
Exactly. StrawAnus and Douche40 can't comprehend that. If 240 was doing nothing wrong following people around his neighborhood while armed then how are Zimmerman's actions any different. Just shows how hypocritical he is.

Hey Fairy - how many unarmed people committing no crimes did 240 shoot to death?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1638 on: July 13, 2013, 02:34:30 PM »
when did I ever say that either of those things alone make him guilty

I think he started the altercation and Martin was either defending himself or trying to get away

I don't think deadly force was in any way justified
Well I guess its a good thing for Zimmerman that there is pretty much zero evidence to support your suppositions.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1639 on: July 13, 2013, 02:36:38 PM »
Well I guess its a good thing for Zimmerman that there is pretty much zero evidence to support your suppositions.

there is testimony from Rachel Jenteal  which support the claim of Zimmerman as the aggressor

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1640 on: July 13, 2013, 02:58:28 PM »
there is testimony from Rachel Jenteal  which support the claim of Zimmerman as the aggressor
Lol, yes, because the testimony of a woman who wasnt even there (not to mention who had already lied under oath during the same testimony) is such solid, irrefutable evidence, and totally proves that zimmerman was in fact the aggressor. She has no more credibility than zimmerman himself.

Derrrrrp.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1641 on: July 13, 2013, 03:23:52 PM »
Lol, yes, because the testimony of a woman who wasnt even there (not to mention who had already lied under oath during the same testimony) is such solid, irrefutable evidence, and totally proves that zimmerman was in fact the aggressor. She has no more credibility than zimmerman himself.

Derrrrrp.

so it's her word against his and she has no skin in the game unlike Zimmerman

did she say the content of the letter were not her words?

did the judge tell the jury to ignore her statement ?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1642 on: July 13, 2013, 03:29:58 PM »
so it's her word against his and she has no skin in the game unlike Zimmerman

did she say the content of the letter were not her words?

did the judge tell the jury to ignore her statement ?

Wow.

even if you completely ignore the fact that she lied om the stand (not even counting the other lies she came out with off the stand)

a.she wasnt there

b.she has a reason to lie as well. Maybe not as much as zimmerman, but the word of a gf that wasnt even present is not substantial evidence.

Why do you try and discredit Zimmerman for being a known lier but are totally trying to make Jabbas testimony credible when she is just as much of a proven liar?? I mean, make up your mind bro.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1643 on: July 13, 2013, 05:53:57 PM »
Wow.

even if you completely ignore the fact that she lied om the stand (not even counting the other lies she came out with off the stand)

a.she wasnt there

b.she has a reason to lie as well. Maybe not as much as zimmerman, but the word of a gf that wasnt even present is not substantial evidence.

Why do you try and discredit Zimmerman for being a known lier but are totally trying to make Jabbas testimony credible when she is just as much of a proven liar?? I mean, make up your mind bro.

she was on the phone with him during the time that Zimmerman was following Martin and at the time the altercation started

I've looked at her lies and her motivation for both and they are inconsequential

If the letter was not her words then that would be a completely different story.  If she dictated a letter to a friend than that's her letter even if she didn't personally write it.   I'm not ignoring the rest of her testimony and I doubt the jury is either

Zimmerman lied about material facts and I don't consider a lie about why she didn't attend Martins wake to be a material fact.  If in fact the content of the letter are not her words then I would consider that a material fact as well.   Her little lies were to avoid shame/embarrassment and not to be deceptive about material facts IMO

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1644 on: July 13, 2013, 05:56:57 PM »
George Zimmerman trial: Jurors look for 'clarification' on manslaughter jury instruction

http://touch.sun-sentinel.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-76656846/

A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1645 on: July 13, 2013, 06:21:55 PM »
she was on the phone with him during the time that Zimmerman was following Martin and at the time the altercation started

I've looked at her lies and her motivation for both and they are inconsequential

If the letter was not her words then that would be a completely different story.  If she dictated a letter to a friend than that's her letter even if she didn't personally write it.   I'm not ignoring the rest of her testimony and I doubt the jury is either

Zimmerman lied about material facts and I don't consider a lie about why she didn't attend Martins wake to be a material fact.  If in fact the content of the letter are not her words then I would consider that a material fact as well.   Her little lies were to avoid shame/embarrassment and not to be deceptive about material facts IMO
the lead detective didnt think they were consequential....

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1646 on: July 13, 2013, 06:50:59 PM »

If the letter was not her words then that would be a completely different story.  If she dictated a letter to a friend than that's her letter even if she didn't personally write it.   I'm not ignoring the rest of her testimony and I doubt the jury is either

Translation -
 if any evidence supports my predetermined conclusion, I ignore anything that may discredit it.
 However, if any evidence contradicts my predetermined conclusion, I find any reason I can to discredit it.

Got it.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1647 on: July 13, 2013, 07:12:29 PM »
So. Uh. Yeah.

I told you so.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1648 on: July 13, 2013, 07:43:38 PM »
So. Uh. Yeah.

I told you so.

Me too  ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1649 on: July 13, 2013, 07:53:35 PM »

If the letter was not her words then that would be a completely different story.  If she dictated a letter to a friend than that's her letter even if she didn't personally write it.   I'm not ignoring the rest of her testimony and I doubt the jury is either

jury didnt think they were consequential either