Author Topic: First post from upcomming bodybuilder  (Read 3589 times)

gym**rat

• Getbig V
Re: First post from upcomming bodybuilder
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2013, 10:51:23 AM »
Ahhh, an insight on who gym**rat really is? I see everything.

If you really can see everything then what color are by balls?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2013, 10:53:45 AM »
If you really can see everything then what color are by balls?
Vagina.

Collection Man

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2013, 10:54:28 AM »
Do you guys ever squat after fucking, yesterday I did legs after dropping my jizz and i was still an animal in the gym so when people say no sex before workout that is bullshit

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2013, 10:56:16 AM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2013, 10:56:51 AM »
Do you guys ever squat after fucking, yesterday I did legs after dropping my jizz and i was still an animal in the gym so when people say no sex before workout that is bullshit
Just retire. You have to milk a gimmick like an old sow. Slowly bring that old bitch along, then cut her throat when you are done.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2013, 10:58:38 AM »
Just retire. You have to milk a gimmick like an old sow. Slowly bring that old bitch along, then cut her throat when you are done.

You forgot the part about setting a salt block on the ground and fucking it in the ass while she bends down to lick it.

Collection Man

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2013, 11:04:52 AM »
Why the fuck do you keep talking about gimmicks i read some post before i sign up and i saw that a lot of you guys are assholes, but there are also  some cool cats on here, i am trying to hang out and chat with fellow bodybuilders if that is not your goal then fuck off and stay out of my thread.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2013, 11:12:37 AM »
Why the fuck do you keep talking about gimmicks i read some post before i sign up and i saw that a lot of you guys are assholes, but there are also  some cool cats on here, i am trying to hang out and chat with fellow bodybuilders if that is not your goal then fuck off and stay out of my thread.

I am sorry, can we start over please?

Collection Man

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2013, 12:03:14 PM »
Just woke up from my nap and did a shot in the bathroom, i am going to eat some lean ground beef with rice and cabbage then play some video games.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2013, 12:28:43 PM »
Just woke up from my nap and did a shot in the bathroom, i am going to eat some lean ground beef with rice and cabbage then play some video games.
this aint facebook

Collection Man

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2013, 12:47:58 PM »
this aint facebook

Ok so what do you guys talk about around here

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2013, 12:48:48 PM »
Moms.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2013, 12:50:22 PM »

I tend to bring up the topic of pooping alot since everyone poops. Hope this helps.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2013, 12:58:06 PM »
Zzzzzz....

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2013, 01:06:32 PM »
How about yuo dipshits don't respond and let this useless shit slide down the page.

Collection Man

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2013, 01:12:16 PM »
How about yuo dipshits don't respond and let this useless shit slide down the page.

Well thank you king of all dipshits for responding to my socalled useless thread, i am about to put you on my shit list i think you will do well on it.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2013, 01:12:46 PM »
You are making a big mistake.

Collection Man

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2013, 06:00:20 PM »
So my bitch left for the stripclub and i am bored any ideas guys.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2013, 06:13:55 PM »

get over
yourself bro

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2013, 06:33:47 PM »
Hello getbig I am an upcomming bodybuilder who hopes to be a pro some day, I use to collect money from people who refused to pay until one day I went to look for this guy who owed money and he pulled a gun on me, I then decided that the job was too dangerous so I went to look for other options

I started to bounce at a stripclub end up dating one of the strippers then I went to live with her and soon after I quit my bouncer job because not being able to sleep at nights was fucking with my workouts, she knows of my dream to be a pro so she is support it by helping me with the food and roid bills, the only thing that sucks is to be living with a bitch who comes into your bed everynight after fucking some other dude.

It kinda piss me off but I have to do what I got to do to realized my dream, she always comes in drunk with a bunch of money so I fuck her and she passed out then I grab some of the cash because she always forgets how much money she comes home with, well I am glad I got some of this off my chest, hoping to chat about bodybuilding with you guys lets get big.

Total FUCKEN idiot.

THE BEEF

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2013, 06:36:42 PM »
Hello getbig I am an upcomming bodybuilder who hopes to be a pro some day, I use to collect money from people who refused to pay until one day I went to look for this guy who owed money and he pulled a gun on me, I then decided that the job was too dangerous so I went to look for other options

I started to bounce at a stripclub end up dating one of the strippers then I went to live with her and soon after I quit my bouncer job because not being able to sleep at nights was fucking with my workouts, she knows of my dream to be a pro so she is support it by helping me with the food and roid bills, the only thing that sucks is to be living with a bitch who comes into your bed everynight after fucking some other dude.

It kinda piss me off but I have to do what I got to do to realized my dream, she always comes in drunk with a bunch of money so I fuck her and she passed out then I grab some of the cash because she always forgets how much money she comes home with, well I am glad I got some of this off my chest, hoping to chat about bodybuilding with you guys lets get big.

Hi, Alex.

"Debt Collection Agency"   ::)
K

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2013, 07:22:28 PM »
Dude do you even lift?

Collection Man

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2013, 08:52:18 PM »
Dude do you even lift?

What kind of question is that my goal is to be a pro bodybuilder within 3 years.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2013, 08:57:22 PM »
What kind of question is that my goal is to be a pro bodybuilder within 3 years.

So, do you even lift?

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2013, 09:28:35 PM »

Pics of her naked after she passes out or BS, bunch of 1s and 5s in pic also will make you more believable. Looking forward to them :D