Author Topic: First post from upcomming bodybuilder  (Read 3593 times)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: First post from upcomming bodybuilder
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2013, 09:32:00 PM »
What kind of question is that my goal is to be a pro bodybuilder within 3 years.

If you were anything close you would be posting your pics and garner some credibility. Instead you drone on about your dead end life living with a hooker and playing video games...awesome!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2013, 10:22:06 PM »
What kind of question is that my goal is to be a pro bodybuilder within 3 years.

A goal without a plan is a wish.  Post pics or it didn't happen.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2013, 12:51:08 AM »
If you were anything close you would be posting your pics and garner some credibility. Instead you drone on about your dead end life living with a hooker and playing video games...awesome!

If he posts an image with his face I'm certain it's a gimmick. If he is a bodybuilder like he says he should know what happens in the TD

Collection Man

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2013, 05:47:37 AM »

Post pictures so it can be all over the internet and i become a laughing stock hell no, i dont like living with this bitch but her money is helping me to reach my goals and its not a dead end life there is a pro card waiting for me at the end of the tunnel.

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2013, 06:07:03 AM »
Anbolichalo is back?

Collection Man

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2013, 07:20:07 PM »
I am in the club and this hot little slut is all over me looks like i am getting some fresh pussy tonight

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #56 on: May 26, 2013, 01:31:32 AM »
I am in the club and this hot little slut is all over me looks like i am getting some fresh pussy tonight

hahahahahahahahahahahaha  oh, brother  ::)

Posting on getbig.com from the club?  This doesn't throw off your game?  Or does the "hot little slut" get all hot and bothered seeing you posting here? 

"Collection Man"  oh, brother  ::)
K