Author Topic: Does CTFLETCHER still claim natural now that he isnt "censored" anymore?  (Read 10452 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
was real beeeg and thick here. seemed like a colemanesque friendly churchgoing chocolate man who claimed natural

here he is older with a shaved head and a grey beard that's dyed black. he talks really rough and nasty nowadays, says this is the real him, not censored anymore

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
also his nose looks a lot bigger now

when you study carefully it seems similar tho

but at first sight it seems freaky big now

he used to be handsome

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
no six pack, no cuts, no bullshiit, real iron pumping, no walking around working abs, none of the shit that getbiggers post everyday that give one a getbig world class physique at 7% bodyfat, why dont some of you learn something from this, this is what big is, belly hangin out and 290 lbs big as fuck, thats how its done, no fluffer twink getbigger crap goin on here, you guys should learn something.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
boo hoo muthafuckers go cry in your corn flakes, eat a twinky

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Seems like a funny guy etc, but knowing he claims lifetime natural makes him a bitch in my eyes... no respect for this type of individual.

How was he "censored" before?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
no six pack, no cuts, no bullshiit, real iron pumping, no walking around working abs, none of the shit that getbiggers post everyday that give one a getbig world class physique at 7% bodyfat, why dont some of you learn something from this, this is what big is, belly hangin out and 290 lbs big as fuck, thats how its done, no fluffer twink getbigger crap goin on here, you guys should learn something.
Why are you so against abs?  The only people who hate abs are gay muscle bears and gay fantasy fat feeders.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Why should we care about lying folks, full of silly cockiness ???

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Hahahahaaa Don't know the guy but the second vid is a hoot.  ;D

Mawse

• Getbig IV

pipe down, fatpants.

CT is lean and cut now, when you have your inevitable massive heart attack from abusing AAS and eating like an obese woman do you think you'll be able to recover and get in the kind of shape he is?

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
who give a fuck if you claim natural or not?

some dumbfuck from highschool who in POLICE FOUNDATIONS fucking inbox me on fb asking what my cycle is. I tell him i'm all natural. You wanna handcuff yourself in this police state? you gotta be fucking thick in the skull to not think some guy who aint even lifting at the moment got veins popping that a heroin banger would be mouth watering over.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
who give a fuck if you claim natural or not?

some dumbfuck from highschool who in POLICE FOUNDATIONS fucking inbox me on fb asking what my cycle is. I tell him i'm all natural. You wanna handcuff yourself in this police state? you gotta be fucking thick in the skull to not think some guy who aint even lifting at the moment got veins popping that a heroin banger would be mouth watering over.
The problem is not that, he does not wait till someone asks him if he juices, he throws that shit around every 2 seconds, 100% natural, hell I have heard him say this 10 times in one single video. So your Little theory, although a good one, does not apply here.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Yeah, that's the thing, I don't mind if a person doesn't answer, etc.... but it's the active lying and self promotion that these self professed natural champs do that I find insulting.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Yeah, that's the thing, I don't mind if a person doesn't answer, etc.... but it's the active lying and self promotion that these self professed natural champs do that I find insulting.
exactly

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
The problem is not that, he does not wait till someone asks him if he juices, he throws that shit around every 2 seconds, 100% natural, hell I have heard him say this 10 times in one single video. So your Little theory, although a good one, does not apply here.

Yes, these guys volunteer the lie before anyone even asks.

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
He has admitted many times that he used roids, just not GH.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"

There's a difference between this guy and you. CT now isn't fat, and the guy even competed in bb before.

Where? Link?

He has claimed natural though. So to use his type of language, he was a motherfucking bitch ass liar.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
nope, you are mistaken, he has never, he always claims life time natural, sorry your wrong.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Seems like a funny guy etc, but knowing he claims lifetime natural makes him a bitch in my eyes... no respect for this type of individual.

How was he "censored" before?

His videos from 20 years ago were put on TV. Thus, he couldn't cuss the way he does now.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
also his nose looks a lot bigger now

when you study carefully it seems similar tho

but at first sight it seems freaky big now

he used to be handsome

I think it's more his head is smaller. 20 years ago, Fletcher was normally over 300 lbs. The 290 he's sporting in that videos where he reps with 495 was light for him back then.

Now, Fletcher hovers around 230.

There's a difference between this guy and you. CT now isn't fat, and the guy even competed in bb before.

He has claimed natural though. So to use his type of language, he was a motherfucking bitch ass liar.

He's a pro in the INBA, having won his classes at their Mr. Universe back in 2011. According to him (and another website), he competed in the Masters class and the open class as a heavyweight.

As for Fletcher's claims of being natural, he's hardly the first to make such (at least as far as his early years go).

3:30-4:50

falco

• Getbig V
He is a big mutha fucka but he doesnt look puffed-up like many steroid users. He might be on trt or something.
Who really cares, he is an inspiring sick mutha fucka, i like him.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
i gotta admit in his old videos he looks powerful as hell

you dont look like this at all tho

you look like an obese guy who doesnt even lift

IMHO

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
"is it possible to build 22" arms without taking drugs? you better believe it"

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
As natural as Ronnie Coleman...

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
He is a big mutha fucka but he doesnt look puffed-up like many steroid users. He might be on trt or something.
Who really cares, he is an inspiring sick mutha fucka, i like him.
trt of peace

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
As natural as Ronnie Coleman...

Which Ronnie Coleman? There was another guy, named, Ron "Alcatraz" Coleman who was an IFBB pro and claim to be natural. I believe he won the first Team Universe title.

If you're referring to Ron "Ain't Nuttin' but a Peanut" Coleman, remember he claimed to be natural in his early years, too. MD has an article where he and Flex Wheeler are discussing his career. Per this article, it was Wheeler that first introduced Ronnie doing anabolics, after he'd been in the pros a few years, even after winning his first show in 1995. Other IFBB pros, like Mike Quinn, have vouched for Ronnie's earlier natural claims.