Author Topic: Does CTFLETCHER still claim natural now that he isnt "censored" anymore?  (Read 10486 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
"is it possible to build 22" arms without taking drugs? you better believe it"

I don't think you want to go his route to that, as in being a well-over-300-lb powerlifter first.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Which Ronnie Coleman? There was another guy, named, Ron "Alcatraz" Coleman who was an IFBB pro and claim to be natural. I believe he won the first Team Universe title.

If you're referring to Ron "Ain't Nuttin' but a Peanut" Coleman, remember he claimed to be natural in his early years, too. MD has an article where he and Flex Wheeler are discussing his career. Per this article, it was Wheeler that first introduced Ronnie doing anabolics, after he'd been in the pros a few years, even after winning his first show in 1995. Other IFBB pros, like Mike Quinn, have vouched for Ronnie's earlier natural claims.

doesnt make sense and you know it

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
also his nose looks a lot bigger now

when you study carefully it seems similar tho

but at first sight it seems freaky big now

he used to be handsome

does your baby mama dig him?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
I don't think you want to go his route to that, as in being a well-over-300-lb powerlifter first.
lmao, so cause he was a power lifter first and 300lbs that makes it possible for him to be natural?

You bring gullible to a whole knew level  :-[

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Which Ronnie Coleman? There was another guy, named, Ron "Alcatraz" Coleman who was an IFBB pro and claim to be natural. I believe he won the first Team Universe title.

If you're referring to Ron "Ain't Nuttin' but a Peanut" Coleman, remember he claimed to be natural in his early years, too. MD has an article where he and Flex Wheeler are discussing his career. Per this article, it was Wheeler that first introduced Ronnie doing anabolics, after he'd been in the pros a few years, even after winning his first show in 1995. Other IFBB pros, like Mike Quinn, have vouched for Ronnie's earlier natural claims.

Wrong, in a recent interview Ronnie told the story about Flex and he claimed he was taking ''vitamin a and b" and Flex told him he had to take vitamin c, d an e. So by his own mouth he admitted he was already on but just not mega dosing with multiple compounds.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
does your baby mama dig him?
i dont think she knows about him

she's smitten for ronnie "nothing but a peanut" coleman, everytime i watch his videos (often, too often) she sits down and watches even when on the phone with her mates

when she sees such videos like the one below she envies the women in the video

"this kind men fuck good...strong"

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Wrong, in a recent interview Ronnie told the story about Flex and he claimed he was taking ''vitamin a and b" and Flex told him he had to take vitamin c, d an e. So by his own mouth he admitted he was already on but just not mega dosing with multiple compounds.
correct

and in first training video (what year was this filmed)

he said

"when i met brian, all i knew about bb was that you need a strict diet and steroids. i didnt want to do either at the time, but brian insisted"

i think this is as clear as it gets

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
doesnt make sense and you know it

Read the article for yourself, before you go claiming stuff doesn't make sense. Wheeler stated that he couldn't go through this interview with Coleman, without being considered a wuss, unless he addressed Ronnie's natural claims earlier in his career.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
you , you are no cuts and belly hanging out.

fletcher has cuts.

these days he has, when younger he didnt.

hes an absolute idiot and liar none the less, he said theres no such thing like overtraining, only undereating ::)

such brilliant advice has given birth to many permabulkers, i mean does this guy look remotely like a scientist or doctor to you?

his first meal a day used to be 3-4 calories at mcdonalds i think.wow, some advice.

these days hes not so bloofy anymore, quite fairly lean, i bet he dont eat like that anymore.

since he was ready to give up a lot of strength (quit PL) he was ready to lose a lot of weight

he seems confused on what he likes most bb or pl

in 20 yr old video he said he used to be a bb when he didnt know any better

and now hes a bber again

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Wrong? The article is in print, in black and white. Look it up for yourself.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

"just because it's printed doesnt mean it's true" --mike mentzer

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

You mean like Mentzer's one-set-to-failure claims?

It's the May 2011 issue of MD with that article

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
You mean like Mentzer's one-set-to-failure claims?

paradox but yes

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
the major downside of being that fat and bloated is not "the abbzzz"

but the fat around your dick

dick gets shorter

also huge belly during sex cant be nice

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

I don't give a shit about an article when Ronnie has indicated many times he started juicing with Brian Dobson and he upped the dose with Flex. He has specifically stated 50 times that Flex was surprised about how very little he was taking. Not the he was not taking, he uses the words ''very little'' so you are wrong and an article mean shit bro.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
lmao, so cause he was a power lifter first and 300lbs that makes it possible for him to be natural?

You bring gullible to a whole knew level  :-[

You bring clueless to a whole new level. The point you clearly missed was that Halo probably DOES NOT want to push his bodyweight to 300 lbs and cut down to the mid-200s to be ripped.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I don't give a shit about an article when Ronnie has indicated many times he started juicing with Brian Dobson and he upped the dose with Flex. He has specifically stated 50 times that Flex was surprised about how very little he was taking. Not the he was not taking, he uses the words ''very little'' so you are wrong and an article mean shit bro.

And these indications would be WHERE, especially with Dobson himself claiming that Ronnie was natural (MuscleMag International, November 1992)?

So, we have Dobson, Quinn, and Wheeler all backing Ronnie's claims that Ronnie was natural his early years.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
You bring clueless to a whole new level. The point you clearly missed was that Halo probably DOES NOT want to push his bodyweight to 300 lbs and cut down to the mid-200s to be ripped.

Whatever, does not change the fact you believe this guy is a life time natural, who is the clueless one  ???

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

i do not have the skeletal frame nor the desire to take grotesque amounts of peds

so why would i "push my bw to 300lbs"

delusional

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️

;D ;D ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
;D ;D ;D

real nice physique

too bad it's not attainable for joe the getbigger

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
well, thats just the aestetics part.

now, itll come along with high blood pressure and the followup disasrous scenarios.
aesthetics AND sexual function as a man

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
real nice physique

too bad it's not attainable for joe the getbigger

and they say that he had a weak chest ???

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
and they say that he had a weak chest ???
his biggest disadvantage was he had a "small frame"

i think

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
his biggest disadvantage was he had a "small frame"

i think

do you mean short?

King Zane had a small frame, not Mentzer