Author Topic: Does CTFLETCHER still claim natural now that he isnt "censored" anymore?  (Read 10438 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
"in order to succeed you must first fail, so that you know what not to do next time" -Scott No 1 Alexander

What a genius. Is his book for sale on Amazon?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️

i don't know, but i really hope that he didn't need gh to look like that ???

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
"in order to succeed you must first fail, so that you know what not to do next time" -Scott No 1 Alexander

shit physique...I am not a mass loving meat head but skinny ripped to me and most women I have been with looks gross, he looks sick this is real life not an ultimate spider man comic book.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
lol

"in order to succeed you need to get everything right from the start

if you fall and get up you are way behind but get up regardless because finishing last is better than not finishing at all"

anabolichalo

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
shit physique...I am not a mass loving meat head but skinny ripped to me and most women I have been with looks gross, he looks sick this is real life not an ultimate spider man comic book.

if he added 10 pure lean pounds of muscle then he'd look pretty damn good

the gh thing with him puzzles me though ???

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
lol

if you fall and get up you are way behind but get up regardless because finishing last is better than not finishing at all"

anabolichalo
Good to see you are still alive, there was a head stone posted I thought you were gone.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Good to see you are still alive, there was a head stone posted I thought you were gone.
lol

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
lol

anabolichalo

Life doesn't work that way. All the greats of the world made epic mistakes, from Einstein to Ronnie Coleman and from Bill Gates to Dorian Yates..

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
lmao, so cause he was a power lifter first and 300lbs that makes it possible for him to be natural?

You bring gullible to a whole knew level  :-[
lol...this is funny...

Anyone with decent size is on juice...i would get that shit here till i just used it as a compliment.

This is the thing.. He is from the side of town im originally from. I was in Watts first, then Compton then to South Central.

You see extra huge dudes walking around all the time... thats what you do out there, eat and lift and eat some more. MAybe play some basketball....

These dudes didnt know what protien powder was let alone AAS or GH. It seriously just genetics. Anyone from the South Side, can tell you there would be a bunch of hella swole dudes walking around with out ever taking shit

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
People lie. Many people have claimed Ronnie was natural when he turned pro, was natural when he won his first pro show and started anabolics after that. It's all a bunch of BS. I'd bet Ronnie had used even before he met Dobson.

Indeed they do. But, we have Dobson on record, stating that Ronnie was natural, along with at least 2 other IFBB pros (Quinn and Wheeler). Where are these statements that Coleman told Dobson he was taking steroids, with Dobson advising him to take more or other stuff? Moreover, what would be their motivation/what would they gain for lying about Ronnie's being natural?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
correct

and in first training video (what year was this filmed)

he said

"when i met brian, all i knew about bb was that you need a strict diet and steroids. i didnt want to do either at the time, but brian insisted"

i think this is as clear as it gets

Look at what you just typed...."I didn't want to do either at the time, but brian insisted".

That settles it. Ronnie must have been a smurf, before he met Brian Dobson. ::). How about you actually cite this interview or link it?

He didn't even meet Dobson, until he started working as a cop and got tired of using the police department's gym. This was years after he'd graduated from Grambling where he played linebacker. Yep, Ronnie must have looked like a real crackhead before he met Brian Dobson.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Look at what you just typed...."I didn't want to do either at the time, but brian insisted".

That settles it. Ronnie must have been a smurf, before he met Brian Dobson. ::). How about you actually cite this interview or link it?

He didn't even meet Dobson, until he started working as a cop and got tired of using the police department's gym. This was years after he'd graduated from Grambling where he played linebacker. Yep, Ronnie must have looked like a real crackhead before he met Brian Dobson.
Brian had stated that he could see the veins in Ronnie's legs through the spandex when he first started working out at Metroflex.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Brian had stated that he could see the veins in Ronnie's legs through the spandex when he first started working out at Metroflex.

And?

Ronnie played linebacker at Grambling. He moved to Texas afterwards and got odd jobs (I believe he was delivering pizzas, at one point), since he couldn't get a gig as an accountant. He applied for the Arlington Police Department, where he thought he initially got rejected. But, they took him. And he worked out there for years, before learning of MetroFlex Gym and meeting Dobson.

Translation: RONNIE WAS SWOLE before he met Dobson, much less before Dobson supposedly started telling him to take steroids, notwithstanding the article in MuscleMag (Nov. 1992) where he goes IN PRINT and proclaims that Ronnie's natural.

Parker

• Getbig V
And, I was agreeing with you...

But, at the same time, Ronnie and Metroflex gym have grown into a urban myth, almost to Paul Bunyon and Babe The Blue Ox proportions.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
was real beeeg and thick here. seemed like a colemanesque friendly churchgoing chocolate man who claimed natural

here he is older with a shaved head and a grey beard that's dyed black. he talks really rough and nasty nowadays, says this is the real him, not censored anymore

To answer your question:

Just don't be surprised if you get accused of eating bon-bons or having wide hips.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
And, I was agreeing with you...

Thanks for the clarification. BTW, didn't you go to Grambling, or is it another HBCU?

But, at the same time, Ronnie and Metroflex gym have grown into a urban myth, almost to Paul Bunyon and Babe The Blue Ox proportions.

It's like Victor Richards eating 30,000 a day or Greg Kovacs in street clothes, repping with a weight that a local bench-press contest winner barely got up.

Parker

• Getbig V
Thanks for the clarification. BTW, didn't you go to Grambling, or is it another HBCU?

It's like Victor Richards eating 30,000 a day or Greg Kovacs in street clothes, repping with a weight that a local bench-press contest winner barely got up.
Morgan St...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Seems like a funny guy etc, but knowing he claims lifetime natural makes him a bitch in my eyes... no respect for this type of individual.

How was he "censored" before?
do you still think i was juiced?
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
CT Flower is a Bitch n3ggae
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
do you still think i was juiced?
Falcon just tries to help Afro Americans out.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Morgan St...

AHHHH!!! Morgan State, sacrificial lambs for us at homecoming (FAMU).

;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Falcon just tries to help Afro Americans out.

Thats all i really care about these days
A

Parker

• Getbig V
AHHHH!!! Morgan State, sacrificial lambs for us at homecoming (FAMU).

;D
yep...I won't deny it...
Just wish they continued the lax program that they had way back when.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Here's CT, goofing with his friends.

Of course, compared to 20+ years ago, he's a bit smaller.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
lol...this is funny...

Anyone with decent size is on juice...i would get that shit here till i just used it as a compliment.

This is the thing.. He is from the side of town im originally from. I was in Watts first, then Compton then to South Central.

You see extra huge dudes walking around all the time... thats what you do out there, eat and lift and eat some more. MAybe play some basketball....

These dudes didnt know what protien powder was let alone AAS or GH. It seriously just genetics. Anyone from the South Side, can tell you there would be a bunch of hella swole dudes walking around with out ever taking shit
lmao, ahhh No just the 300lb monsters with 22 inch arms that rep out with 500lb on the bench and curl 2 plates per side like butter, wow,...  can't believe you guys, what is wrong with you people.  ???