Author Topic: Any steroids promote healing...  (Read 2376 times)

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
Any steroids promote healing...
« on: May 25, 2013, 12:08:25 PM »
Especially cartlidge or white tissue...

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Re: Any steroids promote healing...
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 01:08:27 PM »
All steroids promote healing. Add in some GH, or peptides and you got youthful recovery levels.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 02:25:07 PM »
As far as joints... Deca and NPP lubricate them.. eqiupose also... and for me in my experience anavar and gh helped me heal my knees, elbows.. and it was healing my shoulder pec injury too.. however i reopened the wounds using winstrol... winstrol is the devil.

I will run some anavar starting next week for like 4 weeks only... hopefully it helps me heal up again

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2013, 11:02:07 PM »
As far as joints... Deca and NPP lubricate them.. eqiupose also... and for me in my experience anavar and gh helped me heal my knees, elbows.. and it was healing my shoulder pec injury too.. however i reopened the wounds using winstrol... winstrol is the devil.

I will run some anavar starting next week for like 4 weeks only... hopefully it helps me heal up again

have you ever run halo?

if yes, what were your results?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2013, 09:57:19 AM »
no i have not

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2013, 12:06:04 PM »

Agreed you can def fuck yourself up using winstrol...I know a few guys who have joint issues because of heavy lifting and winstrol..I stopped using it because of how bad it dries my joints out and sucks for the LDL and hdl..

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2013, 10:31:44 PM »
Especially cartilage or white tissue...

- NPP: 100-400 mg weekly +
 - TEST: 100-400 mg weekly
- Winstrol (YES, 10-20 mg daily).
- HGH: any dose will help, more is better (to a point).
 - IGF1 50 mcg to 150 mcg daily.
 - MGF !!!

From peptides especially MFG (Mechano growth factor or IGF-1es) is magic 100-200 mcg eod is more than enough and will work very well with minimal sides. As long as you trust your source it's good to go. I've personally seen this peptide doing wonders for healing. Some peptides aren't worth it, this one is.

PS. Winstrol stimulates collagen synthesis extremely well but guys go overboard with it and get more sides than benefits. Stanozolol + Nandrolone is magical, there's a reason why so many athletes have tested positive for this combo.

Also from an "outside the box medical thinking" as in healing for a bodybuilder/powerlifter low doses of any of the above steroids (and many others) will help, for example: 200 mg test + 200 mg deca + 20 mg winstrol + 2 iu hgh will do wonders (and even 1/3 of those dosages will help but most guys will never go that low even if there really is no reason to go higher).

JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN GET EVERYTHING DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO USE EVERYTHING!
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2013, 02:54:12 AM »
well of course HGH promotes the most healing powers as far as any hormone or peptide is concerned. If you have joint issues HGH helps almost as much as deca. Deca works well for joint issues because of the water it makes you hold. any compound that is wet will help with your joints and allow you to lift more weights. actual healing though HGH hands down!Deca will mask joint pain not heal it. HGH is a magical compound. HGH will make you leaner, make your joints feel better, put on lean muscle, it is a very safe compound, it can help the aging process slow down, on and on and on! It is also very easy to inject! That is why I use mainly just HGH all year round. I only use AAS only 12 weeks out of the year/sometimes just 10 weeks, but HGH I use daily all year round and I have not had one bad issue! I still can pass for 21 and I am 31. It does not get much better then high grade HGH. I don't have been blessed to get USA HGH every month and have only used very little chinese HGH. Not saying all chinese is garbage but I have that comfort level knowing my HGH comes out of my local pharmacy.Of course I can only get a very small amount of it and I just use 4IU's a day but it still works great for me.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2013, 08:05:04 PM »
- NPP: 100-400 mg weekly +
 - TEST: 100-400 mg weekly
- Winstrol (YES, 10-20 mg daily).
- HGH: any dose will help, more is better (to a point).
 - IGF1 50 mcg to 150 mcg daily.
 - MGF !!!

From peptides especially MFG (Mechano growth factor or IGF-1es) is magic 100-200 mcg eod is more than enough and will work very well with minimal sides. As long as you trust your source it's good to go. I've personally seen this peptide doing wonders for healing. Some peptides aren't worth it, this one is.

PS. Winstrol stimulates collagen synthesis extremely well but guys go overboard with it and get more sides than benefits. Stanozolol + Nandrolone is magical, there's a reason why so many athletes have tested positive for this combo.

Also from an "outside the box medical thinking" as in healing for a bodybuilder/powerlifter low doses of any of the above steroids (and many others) will help, for example: 200 mg test + 200 mg deca + 20 mg winstrol + 2 iu hgh will do wonders (and even 1/3 of those dosages will help but most guys will never go that low even if there really is no reason to go higher).

JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN GET EVERYTHING DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO USE EVERYTHING!

Solid post especially the 200,200,20,2 part. I do think if you've had surgery you should rest maybe do a TRT dose and wait till therapy to add that in under the care of a doc of course

I think eating more food helps to. I notice if I get top lean old injurys flair up/get sore just from training hard. I'd love to hear your take on why that happens?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2013, 12:50:28 AM »
Solid post especially the 200,200,20,2 part. I do think if you've had surgery you should rest maybe do a TRT dose and wait till therapy to add that in under the care of a doc of course

I think eating more food helps to. I notice if I get top lean old injurys flair up/get sore just from training hard. I'd love to hear your take on why that happens?

Thank you.

As for the lean thing. It happens esp. when you get really lean and continue to train hard. The most important reasons are that there's not as much fluids in the joints and muscles for "impact control" also some fat helps because it supports the muscles outside while fluids help "inside" (in a way). Most Strongmen and PL's aren't all that lean for a reason. You need some support and impact control, plus a lot food to help rebuild what you tear down.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG