Author Topic: NOW..we're getting somewhere!  (Read 15806 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: NOW..we're getting somewhere!
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2013, 11:45:50 AM »
If you prefer the alternative, then choose that, otherwise stop bitching about your situation.  Never understood why working people bitch about people on welfare, if they think it is so great, why don't they go on welfare.

We dont bitch about the ones who actually need the help, those are usually the ones that are lookimg for ways to get off of it. We bitch about the deadbeats !nd lazy bastards who abuse the system that we have to pay for. Why is this so hard to understand?

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2013, 12:33:26 PM »
Doesn't matter. Do you actually think they would post a studied that would counter their agenda? Last I heard, the state of Texas had good economy compared to the rest of the states that are, for lack of a better term, less conservative.

Wait, are you or are you not saying that this program was cost-effective in Florida?  BTW, does it make sense to you that "Last I heard" isn't something any serious-minded person would ever write when debating government policies?  Should have just substituted "I'm too lazy to google this, but", ya weasle word using dumbass.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2013, 01:13:45 PM »
LOL@Republicans wanting the Government to have MORE control over people and their private lives.

Well that just makes sense, don't it?

actually lol, it doesn't. Republicans are a shadow of their former selves in some aspects such as this.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #53 on: May 26, 2013, 01:15:38 PM »
I want the legislators to perform random tests with the results posted online, in the paper, etc.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2013, 01:16:57 PM »
Funny, I wonder how many of these POS pigs in Texas, daring to support this shit, have also supported the ideas that displace American workers.

Really have to laugh at these little bitches with their "don't mess with Texas" bullshit, at the same time they're being bullied like this.

Steers and Queers, man, I'll tell you.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2013, 01:18:23 PM »
We bitch about the deadbeats !nd lazy bastards who abuse the system that we have to pay for. Why is this so hard to understand?
That's no way to talk about your politicians and large corporations that work so hard.  And by the way, they all need the help, people who don't need help don't ask for it.  Not so hard to understand!

If you are truly worried about being exploited, you are looking at the wrong end of the playing field.  Governments give far more money to the rich and the elites than they have ever given to the poor and unemployed.  As a matter of fact, those at the top deliberately indoctrinate the middle and working class to condemn the poor and unemployed, it takes the focus of them arse fucking you while your busy giving shit to some poor homeless schizophrenic.

You have to ask yourselves whose values are you expressing, if you find your values coinciding with the Elites, then ask yourself if you are one of the Elites.  If the answer is no, ask yourself how did you find yourself in a position endorsing the agenda of a ruling class that you will never be a part of.  Then ask yourself where do you get all your information.  Do the Elites have any control over what you think, feel and believe?

Perhaps it's time to ask yourself why you dislike some poor druggie living of a meagre Government handout and being kept in a cycle of hopelessness and poverty and not so worried about the rich and powerful running the economy into the ground and receiving billion dollar tax payer funded bailouts just to do it all over again.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
V

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 26, 2013, 01:33:15 PM »
...tell the fucker to HOLD THE CUP

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #57 on: May 26, 2013, 01:37:12 PM »
I wonder how many posters in this thread have dealt with drug addiction?   
Carl Johnson never took drugs.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: May 26, 2013, 06:26:03 PM »
That's no way to talk about your politicians and large corporations that work so hard.

If you are truly worried about being exploited, you are looking at the wrong end of the playing field.  Governments give far more money to the rich and the elites than they have ever given to the poor and unemployed.  As a matter of fact, those at the top deliberately indoctrinate the middle and working class to condemn the poor and unemployed, it takes the focus of them arse fucking you while your busy giving shit to some poor homeless schizophrenic.

You have to ask yourselves whose values are you expressing, if you find your values coinciding with the Elites, then ask yourself if you are one of the Elites.  If the answer is no, ask yourself how did you find yourself in a position endorsing the agenda of a ruling class that you will never be a part of.  Then ask yourself where do you get all your information.  Do the Elites have any control over what you think, feel and believe?

Perhaps it's time to ask yourself why you dislike some poor druggie living of a meagre Government handout and being kept in a cycle of hopelessness and poverty and not so worried about the rich and powerful running the economy into the ground and receiving billion dollar tax payer funded bailouts just to do it all over again.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

good post!
TEAM Nasser

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2013, 07:11:14 AM »
That's no way to talk about your politicians and large corporations that work so hard.  And by the way, they all need the help, people who don't need help don't ask for it.  Not so hard to understand!

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

is it bad that i feel worse for the dog than for "al"?

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2013, 07:19:01 AM »
People that perpetually live on drugs, for the most part, are pretty damn good at getting around test. I have drug addicted sister, bunch of other family members and such, and they get tested constantly for whatever bullshit gas station job they apply to constantly. They have never, not once, ever gotten popped. All this will do is waste tax payer dollars. The amount of drug use this stops for people on welfare will be negligible to the amount it will cost us. I like the train of thought, the execution is crap. Surprised?

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2013, 07:21:14 AM »
We dont bitch about the ones who actually need the help, those are usually the ones that are lookimg for ways to get off of it. We bitch about the deadbeats !nd lazy bastards who abuse the system that we have to pay for. Why is this so hard to understand?

Yes.

People forget that welfare is possible due to working people. I don't want my fucking tax dollars to go to deadbeats.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2013, 08:12:12 AM »
People that perpetually live on drugs, for the most part, are pretty damn good at getting around test. I have drug addicted sister, bunch of other family members and such, and they get tested constantly for whatever bullshit gas station job they apply to constantly. They have never, not once, ever gotten popped. All this will do is waste tax payer dollars. The amount of drug use this stops for people on welfare will be negligible to the amount it will cost us. I like the train of thought, the execution is crap. Surprised?

that's because most drugs have ridiculously short half lives, so even if you somehow manage to get tested the next day and it comes back positive, as an employee you have the right to claim a false positive and ask for a retest, and by then you'll be clean. all these kinds of measures would do is catch innocent weed smokers at best, who are in general still productive members of society. of course that's probably still a win for the big wigs at the whitehouse and their illogical war on weed. and drug tests are expensive so all you people bitching about having to pay for deadbeats, get ready to pay a whole fuck of a lot more if this law passes.

seriously i could do xanax, meth, coke, mdma and heroin all right now and be good to pass a drug test in a day or two as long as i stop doing it. smoke a blunt ? 2-5 weeks.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2013, 05:20:05 PM »
Yes.

People forget that welfare is possible due to working people. I don't want my fucking tax dollars to go to deadbeats.
Yeah, better your money goes to the ruling class and elitist deadbeats.   ::)  You're a brainwashed moron !
V

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2013, 05:24:16 PM »
LMAO at people who actually think they have a say on where the tax dollar actually goes

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2013, 05:30:18 PM »
It's not kicking a person when they're down Vince, it's holding them accountable. Here's a scenario for you...Lets just say you're an investor in someone else's business. You invest A LOT of money with the expectations of seeing a return. To add a little security to your investment, you want to see a prospectus, see a business plan, financials, etc. Why? Because you are investing money.

If we keep giving endless amounts of money (and the left seems to think the money is endless) to a non-productive society, do we not have the right to protect our investment? Now, obviously not everyone is going to be on drugs and those are the ones that don't have to worry, but you have to weed out the ones who milk the system. Who the fuck wants to explain how someone in an oppressed part of town that rents a shitty house or apartment can buy a $80k Benz? or $5000 wheels or BAGS OF WEED OR METH or other shit like that yet has been on welfare or UE for most of their lives? Fuck Vince, feel free to just hand out your money, not mine.

We're talking about unemployment benefits....not welfare, Coach.  When I was laid off, I was kicked to the curb with nothing but 8 weeks of severance pay....that's not enough time to find a comparable job to mine and I simply never did....I've not worked in the industry since 2007.  

I was fortunate enough to have my PT and website businesses along with selling Pre-Paid Legal.  Other people aren't that lucky and they have a family to find.  Why put extra hardships on folks who just got fired and laid off by essentially accusing them of using drugs and forcing them to take a drug test.  

I sure if politicans had to take drug tests to take office, they would know better.  Obviously you've never been laid off before but believe me, getting a pink slip laid on your desk isn't funny
A

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #66 on: June 01, 2013, 01:28:52 AM »
i hope they do test for drugs

hopefully people will wake up and smell the roses

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: June 01, 2013, 01:38:24 AM »
Ok, TA. Lets get serious here for a minute and use some commonsense. NY Times is one of the most liberal rags in America, like the LA Times, Chicago Tribune, etc..they have a far left agenda. Whether you admit it or not, you know this to be true. Now, that being said, this particular law has been in the planning for years. Don't you think for one minute they state of Texas hasn't researched this up and down?

"Let's use some common sense here and attack the other side's character without once addressing their arguments."

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #68 on: June 01, 2013, 08:43:48 AM »

We're talking about unemployment benefits....not welfare, Coach.  When I was laid off, I was kicked to the curb with nothing but 8 weeks of severance pay....that's not enough time to find a comparable job to mine and I simply never did....I've not worked in the industry since 2007.  

I was fortunate enough to have my PT and website businesses along with selling Pre-Paid Legal.  Other people aren't that lucky and they have a family to find.  Why put extra hardships on folks who just got fired and laid off by essentially accusing them of using drugs and forcing them to take a drug test.  

I sure if politicans had to take drug tests to take office, they would know better.  Obviously you've never been laid off before but believe me, getting a pink slip laid on your desk isn't funny

Just because you didn't find a comparable job, Vince, doesn't mean you stay on it. You find a job,.then you get off it.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 01, 2013, 03:13:49 PM »
Will they be testing for steroids and other PED's?  Does it include those addicted to powerful prescription drugs?  What about the alcoholics and those addicted to nicotine? Or are we just looking to target crackheads and pot smokers.  And will TRT be accepted?
V

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #70 on: June 01, 2013, 03:16:26 PM »
Will they be testing for steroids and other PED's?  Does it include those addicted to powerful prescription drugs?  What about the alcoholics and those addicted to nicotine? Or are we just looking to target crackheads and pot smokers.  And will TRT be accepted?

Stupid argument. 90% of the companies that hire drug test to protect their interests. Should they quit testing as well?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 01, 2013, 03:28:51 PM »
Stupid argument. 90% of the companies that hire drug test to protect their interests. Should they quit testing as well?
I'm asking, what are they testing for? And if it is purely about protecting their interests, wouldn't PED be allowed.  I remember years ago reading a study from Jamaica where they said the pot heads were better workers when it came to heavy manual labour.  

And you complain about people on welfare being on drugs, yet by your own admission the workforce is weeding them out.  What choice do they have?  Do you think it would just be more efficient to shoot them?

Do you see the workforce as something that should operate like a powerful machine, with only the best parts but alienates a big segment of the community.  Or do you see the workforce as something that works with the community utilising people of all different strengths and weaknesses. I hate to say it, but your views on the unfortunate are kind of Hitlerish!

And the thing that gets me the most is how many people from the lower classes bash on others from the lower classes.  Most of the people complaining are one step away from being in a similar situation.  The lower classes carrying the same ideals and values as the ruling class always looks ridiculous.  Not only will they never be part of the ruling class, they alienate themselves from their own kind.
V

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 01, 2013, 03:39:06 PM »
it was tried in florida see what happens

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 01, 2013, 04:00:04 PM »
How about we start by stopping welfare payments to none US citizens and clean up immigration instead of adding another 30 mil or so through the present policies being pushed in congress. We should also tighten our borders and stop the free flow of drugs coming in or make them legal and tax them.

It would be nice too if states would audit their welfare systems so they stop paying benefits to dead people or people with multiple social security numbers.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/28/massachusetts-paid-out-2-39-million-in-welfare-benefits-to-dead-people/

Drug testing just opens another can of worms to be exploited by bureaucrats.  Unemployment benefits are already being cut back.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: June 01, 2013, 07:03:50 PM »
Just because you didn't find a comparable job, Vince, doesn't mean you stay on it. You find a job,.then you get off it.

no its to find a comparable job no matter how long you are on; not a job at a fast food chain.
TEAM Nasser