Author Topic: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos  (Read 1228292 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Best Getbig quotes from 2013.
« Reply #375 on: August 03, 2013, 07:26:46 AM »
Dumb ex-hubby, smart bitch..

Imagine this guy, a rich german businessman knowing that his slut ex wife spends all her divorce money force feeding protein into Dennis Wolf's mouth. It would piss me off.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #376 on: August 03, 2013, 07:37:22 AM »
Imagine this guy, a rich german businessman knowing that his slut ex wife spends all her divorce money force feeding protein into Dennis Wolf's mouth. It would piss me off.

LOL, yeah I can imagine his awkward feelings about this, or he doesn't mind at all, because he traded her in for a 20 year old model.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #377 on: August 03, 2013, 08:35:32 AM »
LOL, yeah I can imagine his awkward feelings about this, or he doesn't mind at all, because he traded her in for a 20 year old model.
if he had not married her he would not have to pay for trading her for a new model

marriage is horrible

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #378 on: August 03, 2013, 08:37:26 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #379 on: August 03, 2013, 01:12:25 PM »
check out the new lebron x lows.

i have 3 pair. prolly getting a fourth this week. best shoe i've seen since the jordan 5's 

no shit i have kids coming up to me in the gym pointing at my kicks going 'dude, those things are sick'.

ukjeff

« Reply #380 on: August 03, 2013, 01:24:47 PM »
I lolled at that one, a 42 year old man proud that kids are coming up to him commenting on his trainers.

FFS if a kid came up to me and gushed about anything I was wearing I would never wear it again.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: August 03, 2013, 01:25:42 PM »
the same thought crossed my mind^^^^^^

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #382 on: August 03, 2013, 01:27:04 PM »
I lolled at that one, a 42 year old man proud that kids are coming up to him commenting on his trainers.

FFS if a kid came up to me and gushed about anything I was wearing I would never wear it again.

what if some f@ggot gushed over something you were wearing?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #383 on: August 03, 2013, 01:28:25 PM »

x10000!!!! No one has issues. A guy in his 40's shouldn't be worried about shit like this.

He has an addiction. Mid-life crisis syndrome.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #384 on: August 03, 2013, 01:30:14 PM »

Man, I really like no one... but I was thinking the same thing.... That shit's for high schoolers and black people.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: August 03, 2013, 01:31:15 PM »
Man, I really like no one... but I was thinking the same thing.... That shit's for high schoolers and black people.
a phil heath hobby

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #386 on: August 03, 2013, 01:36:14 PM »
a phil heath hobby

Just arrived today my new Custom Transformer Devastator Lebron's. yes ppl you can't get these anywhere as I'm the first out if three to have them as me @kingjames and @joeyfirestone are it. Told ya I got dat FIRE when it comes to sneakers. Anyway, good luck to @kingjames and the Miami Heat as you guys are gonna have it tough but I have faith in you guys. ‪#‎staygifted‬ ‪#‎philknows‬ ‪#‎Lebron‬ ‪#‎Heat‬ ‪#‎mrolympia‬ ‪#‎WhyUMad‬ — with Oscar Gerardo Velazquez Lopez.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #387 on: August 03, 2013, 02:00:27 PM »
ikinda hate to adress that clown, dont want him riding the galeniko wave to promote his bs but here goes.

anadrol shouldnt and cant convert to estrogen, but its much like an estrogen itself.

it causes all the notoroius estrogen typical side effects.

yup. my nips were itching bad on drol until i added nolvadex 10-20mg ed. cleared it right up though.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #388 on: August 03, 2013, 02:10:38 PM »
yup. my nips were itching bad on drol until i added nolvadex 10-20mg ed. cleared it right up though.

And I hear that it's the only thing that works being that it selectively blocks estrogen at the breast tissue. Other "anti e's" inhibit the aromataze enzyme which anadrol doesn't even need in order to have its effects on estrogen receptors.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: August 03, 2013, 02:16:54 PM »
Phil Heath is vain beyond belief. Even for an IFBB pro.

is this a recent pic?

damn his hairline is fucked up

it was still fine last olympia

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #390 on: August 03, 2013, 02:18:57 PM »
And I hear that it's the only thing that works being that it selectively blocks estrogen at the breast tissue. Other "anti e's" inhibit the aromataze enzyme which anadrol doesn't even need in order to have its effects on estrogen receptors.

i can confirm this bro. nolvadex is handy to have around. wish i had some right now so i could run this dbol ive got. or some aromasin.. fuck the research companies though. pharma grade is the way forward

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #391 on: August 03, 2013, 03:40:12 PM »
No one taking a beating here. No real man worries about how many Lebron's he has. Oh brother!!!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #392 on: August 04, 2013, 01:24:35 AM »
According to Vince, Arnold dissed him.  Vince has been harboring the grudge ever since.

Ranks right up there with the 'Arnold and Mentzer' feud!  lol.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #393 on: August 04, 2013, 01:31:37 AM »
Just arrived today my new Custom Transformer Devastator Lebron's. yes ppl you can't get these anywhere as I'm the first out if three to have them as me @kingjames and @joeyfirestone are it. Told ya I got dat FIRE when it comes to sneakers. Anyway, good luck to @kingjames and the Miami Heat as you guys are gonna have it tough but I have faith in you guys. ‪#‎staygifted‬ ‪#‎philknows‬ ‪#‎Lebron‬ ‪#‎Heat‬ ‪#‎mrolympia‬ ‪#‎WhyUMad‬ — with Oscar Gerardo Velazquez Lopez.

Disgusting behavior, but what could one expect from Philippe Keith

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #394 on: August 04, 2013, 01:34:07 PM »

shopped.

It's either shopped or that man has middle fingers that are comparable in both size and length to the average white man's erect penis.

"1"

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #395 on: August 05, 2013, 12:52:05 AM »
Vince Basile is a living piece of history.  He should be behind glass in a national museum.

Our suburban strip mall plastic culture has forgotten its roots.  In pursuit of empty modernity, it has circumsized its heritage like some overeager mohel.

Yes, you can cast away Mr Vince Basile.  Relegate him to the scrap heap of history if you so choose.  Put him in a trailer, drive him to the dump, and throw him in it.  Bury him in a landfill under the leavings of your disposable western world.  That is your right.

And when your Ikea furniture is delaminating, when insomnia and uneasy suspicions weigh upon you, when you are lost and alone - you will remember what you have done.

You cast away this north pointing needle.  This touchstone.  This historical piece.  Mr. Vince Basile.  This nugget of antiquity.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #396 on: August 05, 2013, 06:11:53 AM »
It's good that you wear a hoodie. It shows that you care about the eyesight  of others.

its funny that you comment on people like me and gals face. have you seen yours? not only are you ugly but you look like a fucken dork. not joking here. not a single facial feature that make you stand out as anything more then joe schmoe the ugly normal. seriously bro, you are the definition of a below average normal looking person in both body and face. that's the great thing about the internet though, it gives people such as yourself to have a voice when talking to superior men. you would literally not even be seen if you were in the company of guys like me, groink, gal, OTH, no one, flintstones etc..

know your role bro, seriously.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #397 on: August 05, 2013, 10:55:44 AM »
Are you suggesting I follow the advices of a Psychopath?!

No, i'm suggesting you eat a bowl of drano with a dash of cynaide and call it a life.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #398 on: August 06, 2013, 03:12:55 AM »
GB is like the Jungle.  There is a certain food chain and order of affairs all of us sort of adhere to without it having to be told to us.  You either eat or get eaten - that's how it is  

...unless you get "set up" by secret service agents to open up a glued on purpose bottle of water on tv to undermine your titanic strength  ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #399 on: August 06, 2013, 03:47:58 AM »
LOL. I am rather conservative about private matters. Not into anything unusual. Too busy driving around in my white van. I get a lot of attention now with my blue stars painted on the side.