Author Topic: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos  (Read 1227555 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Best Getbig quotes from 2013 - 2014.
« Reply #2200 on: July 24, 2014, 10:25:47 PM »
The fear

Regardless where you are in life, of cutting cycles, roid cycles, diets and regimes, do you feel an innate fear of losing your muscles?

The feeling that if you don't abide by your muscle standard you lose part of your identity, or rather self worth.

You have worked out for decades, and in your scientific mind you know you don't lose your muscles by cheating, taking brakes, but you have that underlying anxiousness that you might anyway.

I am starting to lose that personally. I have come to the conclusion that if I lose muscle so easily after working out for half of my life, it's not worth it to always strive to be at my personal best.

There should be gains that stay through normal life.

Am I tripping out right now or do you know what I mean?

Do you have "the fear"? Have you lost it? Is it a good thing?

My muscles fear losing me.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2201 on: July 25, 2014, 03:17:52 AM »
Anyone ever seen anyone ever bring up their calves?
I know Arnold claimed to have done it but has anyone ever seen anyone else manage it. I can't think of a single person.

I was wondering this today while doing calves. Mine suck and no matter how hard I have trained them in the past they always sucked.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2202 on: July 25, 2014, 06:17:54 AM »
you are the puppet and I am the master

I am a true wordsmith basille

you are a buffoon

You don't have the vocabulary or wit required. You are a simpleton of monumental proportions.

You are becoming as delusional as your chum Goodrum!

I am clearly inebriated by the exuberance of my verbosity Vincent

you are a simpleton and aged senile poppy cock

a man with no redeeming features

I dumb down my posts when speaking to you lest you be dazzled by my wit and repartee

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #2203 on: July 25, 2014, 06:51:30 AM »
Imbasile is not equipped to contend with the will of bigmc.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2204 on: July 25, 2014, 07:46:45 AM »
Re: British soap star Natalie Cassidy showing off her curves

So much photoshop, that adobe owns the right to that photo

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2205 on: July 25, 2014, 08:24:22 AM »
Re: I'm calling out Vince G CSN MFT PHD! Stop the lies.

Quite frankly folks, other than talking about my ex...it doesn't bother me as to what he says about me because I've already beaten him many times over in life.

Vince Basile is upset because he thinks I ruined his legacy as a champion bodybuilder when in fact he knows in his heart that he's not a Mr Canada....not when you organize the event and pick the judges.  Sorry but when you're competing against people who didn't shave or tan and folks on stage wanting pants you certainly have to question the legitimacy of the event...obviously a sham

Vince shared all of his information about that as well as taking pictures of "young lads" and filming the funeral of Lee Priest's Grandfather without his consent, and fleeing from Canada because of some unusual events.  Sorry but what kind of husband moves from Canada to Australia while their wife is pregnant???  

There's not telling as to what kind of skeletons he has in his closet and honestly I don't want to know.  What I can say is that while he can post here, he certainly isn't welcome...Ron and OMR have already confirmed that.  

So why hang around a place where you're not wanted Basile???  Not sure but you can count on never seeing a welcome mat

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2207 on: July 25, 2014, 12:47:39 PM »
Andreas Cahling aknowledges Radu on facebook  :)

https://www.facebook.com/andreascahling/photos/a.10152023629753749.1073741825.33771703748/10152585085943749/?type=1&theater

Andreas Cahling

"1980 - a fan using my physique as inspiration is shown next to my photo with the IFBB Pro Mr International trophy. I think he has done a great job! Shows what you can do when you focus on a goal."

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2208 on: July 26, 2014, 02:09:01 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2209 on: July 26, 2014, 04:22:50 AM »
I`m gonna` start posting in Green just to feel fucking cool.

THAT'S SO FUCKING COOL MAN!
;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2210 on: July 26, 2014, 05:40:27 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2214 on: July 27, 2014, 03:41:13 AM »
Re: created a seeking arrangment profile while low in funds..life is good

social experiment...for those who don't know seekingarrangments.com is a sugar daddy website where young women go to seek wealthy male companionship...i completely lied my ass off pertaining to my wealth and current successes. Cannot stop receiving emails from girls locally to me....you have 18- to 25 year old girls by the volume of numbers giving up them selves all for a weekly to monthly allowance..i get 25-45 year old women looking to get in business with me ...I get requests from 1k a month 2 visits max to 10k a month unlimited amounts of visits....normal girls with everyday careers and jobs..everything is completely discreet in this website and the women ask for the "relationship" to be completely discreet to their personal life..this is where you find hot models and all the hot instragram girls....im gonna meet this girl tomorrow and offer her money for a quick fuck...I will then be paying for her "services" with a check..a check that WILL NOT CLEAR...trying to teach them a lesson...life looks very scary going forward for searching a true partner in crime..women are completely different in todays times...maybe its just south florida

Been on seekingarrangments.com and sugardaddie.com on and off for many many years, mentioned this here before, fucked over 300 girls from sugardaddie.com alone easily, I prefer it to seekingarrangments because it has less obvious hoe's there.

Anyway if you sell yourself well and do your homework your plan will work to some degree but not to the extent that you think it will and there are some major flaws and other issues you are ignoring which I will come on to in a second.

First thing is first, you gonna be spending money whether you like it or not. Not talking about paying the girls an allowance, talking about paying for drinks, dinner, cab rides home, hotels all that shit. You are not going to get anywhere with these girls if you take them to shitty places, they will run a mile and you will fuck up your persona of being a wealthy guy instantly.

Have several dates a week like the ones I mentioned above that YOU have to pay for and it quickly it gets very expensive.

Now the second point, if you think these girls are going to accept a "cheque" from you, you are very deluded. They will always insist on cash or electronic bank transfer upfront, they are smarter than you give them credit for and many guys have tried to fool them before, most won't fall for it.

Thirdly, you are up against guys who are genuinely wealthy, driver Ferrari's and Bentley's and these girls are very smart at figuring out the bullshiters from the real deal and have many many options with genuine wealthy guys who will have no issue paying for their time and services.

Are you going to pick up one of these girls in your honda civic pretending to me a millionaire? Are you going to get them to "get a cab" to your date and pay for that? What restaurant you going to take them too? It better be a classy joint, can you afford to drop a few hundred on drinks and dinner etc? All these little things they will be focused on to "test you" and will expect 100% of the time before they even entertain the idea of fucking you.

Where you gonna fuck them? In a hotel? Guess what you gonna be paying for that. Unless you wanna bring them back to your apartment, if it looks like shit, guess what you have been exposed, it ain't happening and she will make her excuses and go home.

Finally even if you manage to fool one of these girls into bed or seduce them just cos she likes you etc you could potentially develop feelings for that person or the sex could be so great that you'd want to fuck her again but because you will be exposed as a liar and a fraud she won't be giving you the time of day anymore and will move on to a legit wealthy guy that can give her everything she wants and whether you like to admit or not that's going to fuck with your head and hurt your pride.

These girls don't come on to those sites looking for love, they are looking for a sponsor to help them out with real life financial problems/issues.

This will be much more complicated than you think, they are way smarter than you give them credit for and you need to really pay attention to detail which in itself will be costly.

You will quickly find out your plan won't work in the way you want it too.

Good luck

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2215 on: July 27, 2014, 04:00:33 AM »
It's funny how they do to mention that girls have been raped from meeting someone from a dating site.
Some have been killed.
They should mention that too.

Yes they should write something like this.

"Here on dateblabla.com people have found true love, marriage (and some have been raped and/or killed!) only $10 a month"

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2216 on: July 27, 2014, 06:38:53 AM »
hardcore tesla discovery would interest dumb bodybuilders here

tesla found if you take similar devices that operate on the same rates or frequencies they communicate energy with each other

im guessing in dreams we are all at different frequencies in our sleep some of us around the world will match up perfectly in frequency and communicate "energy" with each other in our dreams.

You on meds yet?

i question what kind of person you are in real life why the need to start trouble goes with out sayin typical here , multiple people on the same frequency , thats what makes life beautiful knowing the differences in frequencies . dont worry i will just create that looped circuit on high voltage for your kind and put you out of your sweet misery

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2217 on: July 27, 2014, 09:17:14 AM »
Re: Dan Bilzerian Howard Stern Interview

I think he just wanted to be the king of instagram. There's a ton of millionaire douchebags on there constantly showing off. He just wants to top them. I've never met the guy or spent time with him, so I won't waste time trying convince myself if he's happy or not.

It wouldn't matter if he was broke tomorrow he would be doing the same exact shit he is doing today, would just be on a smaller scale.

It's the same disease that we all suffer from and are addicted to in the gambling world, rich or poor it doesn't matter, you seek the chase, the adrenaline, the thrill, the excitement, YOU CAN"T not have it. It would be a death sentence if you can't have it.

It makes every day unique, interesting, different, you don't answer to anybody and you live life exactly on your own terms and most importantly it makes you feel alive, sharpens the senses.

There nothing like the feeling that concentrates your whole existence into a mili second from your stomach to your throat to you mouth into a single moment those few seconds after you lose a huge bet, heart pounding, sweat pouring and the world stands still and you say "FUCK" with your whole existence.

And there is nothing like the feeling of agilation and sheer ecstasy  those few second after you win a huge bet and just scream "YESSSSSS"! It's the best  orgasm in the world...and it literally makes you feel like a king.

The stakes are just the doses.

Some need higher doses than others but its essentially the same drug of choice.

The women, the partying and all the rest of it are just welcome and much needed distractions in between bets.

The main thing is to ALWAYS stay in action and to ALWAYS get your fix, come rain or shine.

Uncle Joon Approved
Shepherd of Sinai
Protector of the weak and vulnerable.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #2218 on: July 27, 2014, 11:13:24 AM »
Re: "thegamechanger" gimmick is going to Time Out

If you have anything you would like to tell the piece of shit you better do so quickly. He's getting pitched out of here shortly.

Why do you keep pretending that you have anything to say over the moderation of this place? It's stupid and tired now.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2219 on: July 27, 2014, 03:19:16 PM »
Re: "thegamechanger" gimmick is going to Time Out

He should invest more time in upright rows..

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2220 on: July 28, 2014, 03:30:49 AM »

The mayor's son.

The Mayor already has a ready-to-use white towel in his pocket. It's by the smallest tricks you can make the difference between a talented amateur and a real pro.  8)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2221 on: July 28, 2014, 06:09:40 AM »
Re: Sev's new Facebook profile photo.

Well, he couldn't be so blunt as to have a dildo in one hand and money in the other, could he?

"Guess which one saves your hair?

I picked wrong

Don't believe the tales, go with the science, start Propecia today"

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #2222 on: July 28, 2014, 11:36:27 AM »
:D

Liberals Explode Over “Straight White Guy Festival” In Ohio

By Steve Straub On July 27, 2014 · 361 Comments · In US

This is clearly meant as sarcasm, but it does raise a valid point. Why is every group allowed to have a “pride” or “ethnic celebration” day except Caucasians?

Goodale Park is the home to an ever growing number of festivals, including the Gay Pride Parade and ComFest.

But a flyer that’s gone up around Clintonville is sending a less inclusive message.

It’s promoting the Straight White Guy Festival. It claims the festival will be held in Goodale Park in September.

Several pictures of the flyers tacked on telephone poles were posted on Twitter.

In a community where the push for equality is on full display, not everyone appreciates the message.

Read more: http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/liberals-explode-over-straight-white-guy-festival-in-ohio

Who's guest posing?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2223 on: July 29, 2014, 03:04:18 AM »
created a seeking arrangment profile while low in funds..life is good

social experiment...for those who don't know seekingarrangments.com is a sugar daddy website where young women go to seek wealthy male companionship...i completely lied my ass off pertaining to my wealth and current successes. Cannot stop receiving emails from girls locally to me....you have 18- to 25 year old girls by the volume of numbers giving up them selves all for a weekly to monthly allowance..i get 25-45 year old women looking to get in business with me ...I get requests from 1k a month 2 visits max to 10k a month unlimited amounts of visits....normal girls with everyday careers and jobs..everything is completely discreet in this website and the women ask for the "relationship" to be completely discreet to their personal life..this is where you find hot models and all the hot instragram girls....im gonna meet this girl tomorrow and offer her money for a quick fuck...I will then be paying for her "services" with a check..a check that WILL NOT CLEAR...trying to teach them a lesson...life looks very scary going forward for searching a true partner in crime..women are completely different in todays times...maybe its just south florida

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving